It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A.F Global Strike Command-newly formed: (all coming together now)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Meet the USAF Global Strike Command:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96c7c3db3503.png[/atsimg] Mission Statement:

The mission of Air Force Global Strike Command is to "Develop and provide combat-ready forces for nuclear deterrence and global strike operations --Safe --Secure --Credible to support the President of the United States and combatant commanders."

Vision:

The official vision of Air Force Global Strike Command is: "American Airmen with special trust and responsibility for the most powerful weapons in our Nation's arsenal ... an elite, highly disciplined team ... building a model command."
Active:
January 12, 2009 (Provisional)
August 7, 2009 (Operational)
Branch: United States Air Force
Type: Major Command
Role: Organize, train and equip U.S. Air Force strategic deterrence forces for presentation to the President of the United States and Combatant Commanders
Garrison/HQ: Barksdale Air Force Base; Louisiana USA.

Air Force Global Strike Command is a major command of the United States Air Force outlined in a recent roadmap for the improvement of the United States' nuclear arsenal. It assumed the nuclear-capable assets of Air Force Space Command on Dec. 1, 2009 and took over the nuclear-capable assets of Air Combat Command on Feb. 1, 2010. Its creation was outlined in the recommendations of the investigation following the 2007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident. The command was activated August 7, 2009, at Barksdale Air Force Base, La; 5 air force bases will fall directly under it: Barksdale AFB, Minot AFB, Whiteman AFB, F. E. Warren AFB, and Malmstrom AFB.

On Sept. 3, 2009, the 69th Bomb Squadron reactivated at Minot Air Force Base to support Air Force Global Strike Command.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

And that's how I found out about these folks. I was doing another thread on a newly made hyper-sonic missile that could hit anywhere on the earth in one hour [www.abovetopsecret.com...]. The Air Force Global Strike Command wsa mentioned in that article as the ones who will over see the new unit.

While I was looking up on them, I saw this-about the delievery system the unit would use and/or be in control of the new missle(s):

System can be delivered via:

Ballistic missiles, based on either the ICBM or SLBM
Hypersonic cruise missiles, such as the Boeing X-51
Air launched missiles
Space based launch platforms[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc2f97dab352.jpg[/atsimg]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af73ac763854.jpg[/atsimg]
DARPA Falcon Project-now defunded in 2009-but its ideas and people lived on. Top Secret stuff. Maybe related to the recent launch of the latest USAF space vehicle as noted by fellow ATSer anxietydisorder [Thread: Prompt Global Strike Is Now In Orbit, X37B Was Just A Cover....
www.abovetopsecret.com...]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/134fe018fa08.jpg[/atsimg]

The X-37B sits on top of an Atlas V rocket

With all of this I came to the conclusing that Iran is about to get whacked with some serious stuff-from Space. Get your popcorn ready and get a good seat because once it starts..... it will be good. Compliments of: The USAF Global Strike Command.

And just in case Iran, or anyone else who may wish to get involved on the evil side, we have this to counter any special surprises they may have up their sleeves: Airborne Laser Shoots Down Missile[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7add6437f84.jpg[/atsimg]
Source: www.popsci.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Airborne Laser Shoots Down Missile

Next in the program is Space-borne laser shoots down missile...

I thought the sharks with lasers were more funny.

Space, the final frontier, where the cold war gets colder than ever before...

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Yes, where the cold war gets even colder. He who controls the air....

Yes, lasers is next-to be used-I am sure they have them for groud attacks.

Like I said, Iran may see some serious stuff used on them-and who better?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
He who controls space shall imprison the earth?

I watched a nice light heart movie lately, perhaps you have seen it.

The Astronaut Farmer (European title the wannabe astronaut)

It's a nice movie about a guy who builds his own rocket to go into space, but the NASA forbids him.

Though it is a movie, this is what happens in real life too if you would try.

Since only governments can allow you access to space nowadays, and you have to look out not to crash into the junk and space debris out there I have more and more the feeling that this prison is a planet with global control.

and this is just taking it one step further, the US should have called it; Team America - Space Police

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Great thread anon72,
What amazes me about this subject are two things.

1: Only 5 years or so ago US,Russia/China were all saying how important it is not to militarise space.

2:Now space is suddenly militarised,and its all in the newspapers,I have to wonder what else is already up there...this has been going on for a long while IMO,Look at what the Soviets had on the cards back in the 1960s:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know the west had similar programmes,and all that Soviet knowledge has not just melted away...someone somewhere continues to tweak such projects to this very day IMO.

Its time to reveal the triangles to the public I think.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Yes, the Tri-angles. It is time. Me for one just want the UFO related reportings to stop (about them).

I know, they say don't put warpons in Space-we do. But I am sure it is because the Russians and Chinese already have, about ready to, or are making great headway on their programs to do so.

We always like to be on top.....(Obama hasn't found away around that yet but he is trying)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Great thread anon72,
What amazes me about this subject are two things.

1: Only 5 years or so ago US,Russia/China were all saying how important it is not to militarise space.

2:Now space is suddenly militarised,and its all in the newspapers,I have to wonder what else is already up there...this has been going on for a long while IMO,Look at what the Soviets had on the cards back in the 1960s:

I think that the above is more due to the fact that these crooks have a certain code language that is of a keenly poignantly disturbing sarcastic nature that allows them to communicate the "game plan" to fellow crooks that are "in play" in positions of power around the globe...such a form of communication allows for a cohesion of unilateral action in a non-traditional sense, in in that the dictum that affects the actions of its decoders affects them in ways that would be classifiable in orders which would correspond to their intelligence with the aggregate effect being one that is coordinated yet unprovable and unconfirmable because of the plausibility that was assigned to each receivers' interpretations about the actions that they would carry out as an affect of whatever they had heard (I guess that would apply to "passive" non-code seeking listeners as well...) and so could therefore not be something that would exist as something that people did every day in the normal, personal, classical lives, even though such "code speak" does occur between grownups in this setting all of the time, it is usually used between spouses for the benefit of their relationships and offspring and is used between friends and different social hierarchies and ages, usually in a fashion that also promotes the greater synergized good of the community by ensuring a system of self-betterment for each individual through a controlled system that allows for learning processes to occur within the universe of people, learning processes sometimes involve mistakes and so by controlled, I mean that people have people's backs no doubt as far as mortality goes but may also be proactive towards eachother's learning process in order to aggregately speed enhance their own through a mutual feedback...pranks are an example of this behavior. However, this is the new age wherein globalization allows for such a spread of information which brings in a whole new differential synergized category that is a combination of the afore detailed...kind of like adding another number to a combination, you get an exponential increase in the number of combinations...and that is why I think we have been enduring some harshness, because there is some punctuated societal evolution occurring because of a new player and so things are adjusting and when things adjust, you usually see a resonation as things snap into place.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Razer1073]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Space suddenly militarized? I don't think so. Space has been militarized since the 50s. The US Air Force controls America's space program and all operations going on. Same can be said about other nations out there. On paper, those space-able nations who agreed to no weapons in space only say it to keep the masses from panicking. Once you get down beneath the frosting, would you see what is really going on -- USAF (aka, The Real Space Agency).

Global Strike Command (GSC) sounds to me like another chess piece being moved. Perhaps GSC's primary function is to control and maintain new space-based assets for the upcoming years.

Who knows? Maybe US does have a Star Wars system already in place. It is no big secret that USAF performs more missions than NASA.

new topics

top topics

join