It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean: Bringing in the Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
project camelot productions

Have yet to view this; and have yet to find it here at ats.

Certain questionable decisions have instigated a schism between the projectcamelot members...who perhaps in light of this change will make new revealing creations.

This may be one.

The truth of the witness testimony is derived from the viewers personal belief.

If this does not resonate with you as personal truth, perhaps you will find entertainment value \ and if it does resonate with you, then may it add light on your path toward sharing your Light in this Life~

∞LOVE∞

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

Hiya Awake. I suggest great caution when listening to anything Bob Dean has to say. He's amongst the worst characters in the UFO field. He comes with a box of well-oiled tricks that include spontaneous emotional tears and a sentimental despair at the cover-ups of NASA.

The evidence he's been presenting for the past few years is really old and I've yet to see anything original from him. He tends to take other people's ideas and evidence, ignore their provenance and claim them as his.

Last year's X-Con was a good example. He shed tears, he bemoaned the NASA cover-up and used decades old manipulated images to show evidence of aliens on the Moon and elsewhere. Each of his images had been identified years previously. I can provide links if necessary.

The kicker of his presentation is how he forgot his earlier Camelot interviews are available online. In these, he plainly describes being on alien spacecraft, meeting annunaki and being friends with the high-up guys who are making deals with aliens.

You might be thinking...'Well maybe he DOES know these people and HAS flown through space to see Nibiru!' If so, why does he spend 2009 rehashing other people's images? There's even a big question about his alleged military record. FOIA requests can't seem to substantiate his claims.

I'm not criticizing you or your thread...my points are directed solely at Bob Dean. I think he's an old-school conman and not worthy of your respect.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

There are many problems with Bob Dean as summed up by UFO Watchdog:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

He sounds like a nice man, but once he started getting into Nibiru and other such claims, he lost even more of the little credibility he already was trying to hang on to.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Hiya Flash, I like to think I played a small part in putting Dean in the Hall of Shame. The Paracast forums has a thread for suggestions. I posted a short list of reasons, images and videos to illustrate his dishonesty. A couple of weeks later...his ass was in there. I say 'small part,' due to the fact that he'd have been in there if I'd never posted at all

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thank you very much Kadinsky & kidflash2008 for your insights.

There was a discretionary note included with the video at the bottom of the post due to the reason of suspicious activity associated with this particular gentleman being discovered among the existing threads while searching for previous posts of the video.

After having now viewed this interview it would appear that this information is rehashed...

Truth although does not reside with expectations of personal belief so the information may be fabrication - yet it remains there may be actual value.

Let the viewer be aware this may be 'whistle-blower' or 'b.s.-blower'.

Take what resonates and incorporate it into a functional world view, for you and us; leave the rest and move onwards shining your Light~

∞LOVE∞

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My Question to you all is - Did any of you notice the handshake at the end? How about her calling him brother and him calling her sister? she is giving him the apprentice to master handshake as I have known it and he recieving it with a confirming over hand with his left hand. This is masonic where I come from. Oh Yeah, and dont think that women arent in the masonry. They may have a different status in the sect but they are very important non the less.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

If I had said what is said in this reply, and trust me I have said as much and more, people would be asking for my address so that they could feed me knuckle sandwiches!

Only the xtreme gullible would accept anything Bob Dean says. This man lives in a fantasy world populated by like thinkers and it's the earthly version of hell!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by kidflash2008

Hiya Flash, I like to think I played a small part in putting Dean in the Hall of Shame. The Paracast forums has a thread for suggestions. I posted a short list of reasons, images and videos to illustrate his dishonesty. A couple of weeks later...his ass was in there. I say 'small part,' due to the fact that he'd have been in there if I'd never posted at all

I'll also take credit 'cause I've been badmouthing Bob since the early '90s in all of the UFO forums at that time and I'm sure that all of my negative replies, loaded with outrageous quotes from Bob, found a sympathetic ear and may have started Bob on his way to the HOS. Now, if we can do the same for good ol' Stanton Friedman. Him and Bob=Blood Brothers!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I like Bob's message. I'm glad he came out and is at least saying something, even if it can't be substantiated. At the same time, I do get tired of hearing the same replies to every question. It results in nothing but well grounded ammunition for his doubters. Some specific how-to's and information would be really helpful.

Going after him to put the hoax label on him however is a waste of time and effort. The idea that he's coming out for attn. or money is a weak argument considering he's not really selling anything, near 80 and in his last years. I just don't see what his motivation would be this late in the game if he were hoaxing.

The smart bet says to put Dean into the "grey basket" until further info. can be gleaned...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I like Bob's message. I'm glad he came out and is at least saying something, even if it can't be substantiated. At the same time, I do get tired of hearing the same replies to every question. It results in nothing but well grounded ammunition for his doubters. Some specific how-to's and information would be really helpful.

Going after him to put the hoax label on him however is a waste of time and effort. The idea that he's coming out for attn. or money is a weak argument considering he's not really selling anything, near 80 and in his last years. I just don't see what his motivation would be this late in the game if he were hoaxing.

The smart bet says to put Dean into the "grey basket" until further info. can be gleaned...

Perhaps you don't understand the pull of being a celebrity and admirers waiting for your next outrageous comment. Marcel and his son are also a good example of this need to be in the spotlight. However, no one does it better than the tearful Frankie Rowe! They all belong to the BS Club.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well I got about 15 mins into the interview and got fed up with everything he was saying. Im actually currently in the Army and I really dont find anything that Bob Dean says to be factual, and that was the second interview I have seen of him...his claims just seem to outrageous to be true. Personally I wish some of them were as a current believer of the ETH but im putting this guy in the same category as Dan Burisch...

great.entertainment.

Gk

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well I only got 5 minutes in to it and got tired of Kerry's sycophant routine. Not to mention Bob's drawn out stories that dont stay on the point and tend to go all over the place like a mad Dogs breakfast. I reckon what he actually says would probably only account for 15 minutes. As for cred I cant really say. Just have to wait and see. But to me I think it looks like just another ego wanting to get stroked here

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Very well Said...no offense to the OP but this guy is just coming off as delirious...i would advise to take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Gk

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Perhaps you don't understand the pull of being a celebrity and admirers waiting for your next outrageous comment. Marcel and his son are also a good example of this need to be in the spotlight. However, no one does it better than the tearful Frankie Rowe! They all belong to the BS Club.

Perhaps you weren't paying attention when Bob Dean said in the above interview "..I never wanted to be a celebrity..."

Your argument would be stronger if you demonstrated an ability to fully digest something before making a judgment.

Hey I'm not the biggest fan of Bob Dean in the UFO field either. But given his rank and experience having held rank at NATO, lead battalions through Korea, survived lethal mortar rounds, and helicopter crashes, he's going to gain a measure of respect and credibility for me. Could he be a bit more forthcoming w. specifics? Absolutely.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I watched this new one the other day and I was a bit disappointed... I like Bob a lot and he seems genuine but, this didn't seem to have the juicy tid-bits that I was expecting (or hoping for)!.. I wish Bill would have done the video, Kerry pisses me off now adays!

top topics

join