It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Users Have Been Defamed by the Anti-Defamation League

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Screw em, when any of those members of this group get even remotely close to the amount of blood, sweat, tears and lives that I have shed and lost in the wars that America has fought in, then these spineless folk might be given a few moments of my consciousness, but only a few. In the sacrifices that our warriors make, and of which I have made, at the top of order is the security and preservation of 3 things......

Free-Will

Privacy

Freedom

now tell me, WTF has ADL ever done to secure these 3 elements of THEIR sweet living conditions and peaceful states of life? And more so, WTF has the ADL EVER done for the American warrior?

S. Bruno
Service Connected Combat Disabled - US Army - 2007
Latest Project I Manage - www.conspiracy2012.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATS_RL
I have a best friend who probability wrote the most interesting book on religion in history. Hollywood made hundreds of millions of dollars using a few ideas from his book.

God vs. Satan : The Untold Story

Excuse me.
This is your own book that you're advertising here, is it not?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
[edit on 19-6-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I see so my ancestors get to die defending the Jewish people and now they get to pull peoples rights talk about culture that eventually we are all related to.

This is a hijacked political engine its no longer a human effort. They seem to push any unfavorable information about culture into anti defamation with out recourse.

This is going to eliminate free media rights too for political interest. It should be renamed the anti human interest league.

What a trashed effort from the United Nations effort. Sounds like another don't ask don't tell organization.

Well enjoy characterization of the world all hail monarchy.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spritualextendsemail
I see so my ancestors get to die defending the Jewish people and now they get to pull peoples rights talk about culture that eventually we are all related to.
Well enjoy characterization of the world all hail monarchy.

The Liberal ADL once again seems to struggle to get a simple idea across.

The ADL starts right off calling Obama the "Anti-Christ." Of course Jews don't believe in the Anti-Christ as it is a new Testament term.

I have to agree that Obamacare's forced admission to this system is a way of tracking everyone. I see no other purpose.

Their fear of militia's is rational although if their method of constraining these groups is taking away freedoms then they have to be stopped at all cost. I am not sure that is what they want. Anti-Christ, just doesn't make sense. I am not Jewish but have lived in a Jewish community for 15 years as my gf is Jewish. She is a parole officer and the most moral person I have ever known.
Her sons have served in the US Army so I don't get your point of you defending them. They right now are defending you. Give credit where credit is due.
Did you know a Jew saved the American Revolution.

In August of 1781, the continental army had trapped Lieutenant General Charles Cornwallis in the little Virginia coastal town of Yorktown. George Washington and the main army and the Count de Rochambeau with his French army decided to march from the Hudson Highlands to Yorktown and deliver the final blow. But Washington's war chest was completely empty, as was that of Congress. Washington determined that he needed at least $20,000 to finance the campaign. When Morris told him there were no funds and no credit available, Washington gave him a simple but eloquent order: "Send for Haym Salomon". Haym again came through, and the $20,000 was raised. Washington conducted the Yorktown campaign, which proved to be the final battle of the Revolution, thanks to Haym Salomon

Text
en.wikipedia.org...

There is no talk of Israel's defense of US interests in the Middle East.
The cost to us to maintain a Fleet for this purpose would be many Billions of dollars. Especially as Iran, Syria, and Lebanon put offensive weapons in place. Iran knows it cannon take the Sunni states in the gulf while Israel exists.

I don't care for the ADL as they are so liberal and support the illegal alien population as a human rights issue. i could not disagree more.
It is an issue of the United States opening the border for the largest transfer of manpower in human history to create an underclass to undermine wages. Look at what is has done to Mexico. Most dangerous country in the world by deaths per population.

I see more and more anti-Israel propaganda every day. People are parroting it too. Israel is a valid state by entry into the United Nations and they took over a swamp and first day had 5 armies attack them them the first of 8 attacks.

The ADL has a few hundred members. The JDL which I am a member has about 400 members. Not all Jews either. We are those who are ready to fight to prevent a pogrom against the Jewish population of America. We also will fight to protect the Christians or any other peace loving people.

I personally think that the US government is surprised that they haven't had to declare martial law after all the money that was stolen and the Fed as the main thief of the Americans peoples monies.

They build those camps and trained an army regiment for domestic crowd control even though it is unconstitutional.
H1N1 had numerous states ready to declare martial law but that didn't work either and the American pubic just looks on as if hypnotized.
Bush signed the directives to give the President the power to declare martial law for any reason and cancel elections.

TAB=Take America Back and good luck to all.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thank you for this open display of the ADL's perverse abuse of influence
(at least over some), and their legion of paper(digital?) tigers. It's at least
refreshing to frequent a place that's run on a platform of truth to one's
best knowledge, the core value of real journalism. I also just ran totally
outa butter, chief. Thanks again, S+F

signature
The rule of the color of law is tyranny

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

I did notice the spike in novelty towards the end of the year, but I did not know about the French Revolution correlation. Good find. I would not be too surprised if this turns out to be accurate.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i just wanted to say that given recent developments, this issue has become somewhat mysterious in my mind.

Who was Doc Velocity? He was a brilliant writer, and impressed me until that last thread.

So the question in my mind is, was he a plant? Did his statements get cherry picked because he was sent here to be an agent provocateur?

Mods, i am not trying to slander or slur anyone here. I am just curious. He was mentioned in a government report, and new revelations make this conspiracy just a little more interesting.

If Doc Velocity isn't banned or anything, i would love to hear from him. If there is a rational explanation. I doubt it will happen, but i would be interested.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join