It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Shall Be Looping Many Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"...said it many times ...said it many times ...said it many times."--Tupac

9 dots are the total of the beginnings of those phrases. Why? What am I aiming to speak on? Time loops! Time shall go loopty loop a total of 9 times for world war 3 (which is the format Hell arrives in. Then it shall be Death and Hell by the way upon a repeatful world war 3 where each repeat shall shead a new possibility that is ended with the same ultimate demise by the destruction world war 3 brings in each loop).

The resurrection of damnation is reincarnation. It shall be where the living damned souls of the wicked one, once cast out of their physical dead bodies killed in world war 3, witness everything rewind, and then do experience their living souls get sucked/cast back into the same physical body put back together from the rewined from Death. Pac got shot a total of 9 times altogether. 5 shots back in '94, 4 shots in '96.

Tupac plays a large role because he was the messenger of the time loop which is to arrive certainly. Listen to his three songs called "Ambitions Az A Rider ", "No More Pain," and "Tattoo Tears." He is who speaks a lot about Death as you already do know. And he speaks about his fear being reincarnation in a song called "Only God Can Judge Me."

What are just your thoughts on time looping? Think it is something lying in wait in the promised future? Also, what do you think about reincarnation where you witness your dead body come back and you get cast back into living it again? Plus, do you think Tupac is a messenger of Death followed by a Hellish repeat of the same thing?

PS

If you are one who is following my posts, then do undertsnad that I am being raptured as we speak inner my mind's understanding. For infinite understanding, highly countable, is being raptured inner me and my life time, and has been for a good while so far now around and definitely during a special April 25th anniversary of me and my top three bride seers. However, my rapture is not yet completed... In the completion I will have slipped out life time with my top three seers, and we will be raptured, as in transported from a chosen life time placement into a chosen life eternal placement. By the way, look at all the sad faces. Hey, put a smile on since my marriage will have the last laugh over the wicked one. I am the legendary luck child. By the way of creating others I am named luck itself. And by my preference I taken up and brought into action and being, I am named the original Nessecary.

O, and after the 9 times time loops, Death and Hell shall be cast into everlasting fire where Death and Hell shall melt away and the wicked one and its members shall experience damnation eternally everlastingly. The wicked one dont want war, so its members will be bitching one way or the other after I post this. Come and see.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Why 9 times? See Tupac in total of times he got shot. And also understand that the 9th letter of the ABCs is "I." "I" in the dictionary means "THE SELF; THE EGO" which means INDIVIDUALITY. The wicked one disses INDIVIDUALITY every chance it gets, and must face reincarntion 9 times before the end of time. Once time ends the wicked one shall be eternal and everlasting but in peace from being evil punishment everlasting. How? Everlasting fire will ensure there is not a trace of evil when you are burning in it. Haha.
It sucks to be the wanna-be always ignorant, wicked one. And the members of the wicked one which read this do hear my voice. And they shall find ways to wail at me for this. But I keep on ticking till my marriage is transported from here to another place that is way grand.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Are we talking about the rap artist Tupac?

The one that was a convicted rapist? convicted of sexual assault?

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well, am I not talking about Death and Hell? You can see how Pac fits in on this.

Would it not take the likes of him to speak a message to the damned? Would the damned listen to someone not deemed to have lived a sinful life? Um I dont think so. So we are talking Tupac here, but most importantly we're talking about Time Looping.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

hey T
I see ur back
ur credibility has been dampened
by ur other thread about the rapture.

ur voice holds no water any longer

best wishes

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You have named yourself the Necessary? What is that supposed to mean?

And Tupac getting shot nine times is supposed to be a sign of a coming WWIII??

WHAT?????!!!???

BTW: How are you rapturing and typing on ATS at the same time?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If anyone can not answer the questions PUT IN RED, then they are not fooling anyone. Tupac did mention about types of the wicked that steal "Can't See" in the song Tattoo Tears.

If anyone wants to pull a CANT SEE my questions in red, you will be on my ignore. That is all.

I personally like anyone called, chosen, and faithful, not anyone other than that. Hey, that's just me being my individuality. The wicked do diss individuality at every chance.

Anyone who stars those not answering my red questions has for themself a fool for a star-er.

There shall be those standing here that will be begging for me to unignore them. But I shall not. Behold how I remain faithful and true!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

If you want us to answer your questions in the red, then i will answer one.

NO, I do not think Tupac was a messenger of Death or that he was signalling the end of the world or WWIII.

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What are just your thoughts on time looping? Think it is something lying in wait in the promised future? Also, what do you think about reincarnation where you witness your dead body come back and you get cast back into living it again? Plus, do you think Tupac is a messenger of Death followed by a Hellish repeat of the same thing?

To answer the others: I do not believe time is looping. Certain themes of history repeat, but that is more due to human nature and not a time loop.

I don't think a time loop is lying in wait in the future either.

About reincarnation, I thought it meant returning in a Different body or form. Not into the same one. So seeing your "dead" body and watching it come back to life and then being put back into that body could be what some call OOBE's. In that case you were never really even dead. So, personally I don't really buy it.

Okay. Now I answered all your questions in red. Would you now answer my questions from my first post?

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Just a quick question about the format hell arrives in:

Is it going to be MP3/WMV/AVI etc?

Where will be good to download it from?

Or am I misunderestimating you?

Edit: for madness.

[edit on 26/4/1010 by jokei]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Interesting stuff. The Cassiopaen site talks of a time loop in these end days in which most reincarnate in the Stone Age. Gurdjieff talked about 'recurrence' as opposed to reincarnation, which amounts to most (again) returning to live the SAME life again. But of course these are beliefs so it is better to not believe in order to to be because, obviousy, "according to your belief, be it unto you".
So watch it!

mclinking

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Did I miss the rapture of you and the wives..or did it happen and loop....

It's post like this thAt little by little effect the credibility of ATS..

If you got nothing useful to add the best bet is read...don't just post anything

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

You're replying to whom?
Seems like you're one who reads first, writes later. Hypocrite.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The one taken is taken by their dead body left that shall come back gathered together of them again. And it shall repeat 9 times I tell you. But first must the entire members of the wicked one be killed off in each time loop of world war 3 before the next repeat of world war 3 even happens of time. Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. That's right, each of the wicked one shall be gather together the same damned bodies a repeatful number of times only to be killed again a repeatful number of times. It's right in the very gospel (Matthew 24, Luke 17)!!!!!!!!! What is, my dull of hearing?! The time looping event which shall arrive. It truely shall be Death and Hell during then. It truely shall be great tribulation during then. Follow me now! Ha! Why else do you think it was so so repeatful in the gospel about two in where one is taken and the other left? Because TIME shall LOOP many times before the end of time!

My infinite understanding is rapturing on strong inner my very mind. This is how I spotted the time looping event in the gospel even (though I first spotted the time loop thing in Rev 11 yesturday on the 25th of April). And it is why I also understand strongly it shall become in occurance shortly. Or else, I wouldn't be having a rapture of infinite understanding coming inner my mind.

In "Bomb First" by Tupac, Tupac refers to his foes as cock roaches that end up still breathing. No coincidence, Tupac was a messenger, and his music still serves his message of Death with a same repeat. Afterall, he got shot in what was to later on be a repeat of the same damn thing, was it not? Ha! This messenger came a living symbolical of a truth.

The wicked one must be made aware by me that the type of reincarnation shall be the resurrection of damnation. Any other type of reincarnation is not the resurrection of damnation.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

My infinite understanding is rapturing on strong inner my very mind. This is how I spotted the time looping event

Your infinite understanding? So you are all-knowing? And why is Tupac so special as to be THE Messenger of Death?? He died like 14 years ago...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Time isnt real man. We are just being created. this whole thing is our evolution of creation.

top topics

join