Stewart Swerdlow's Comment About Obama

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am impressed with Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News" today:

April 26, 2010
Obama Truth

It turns out that behind the scenes info says that all branches of the government in Washington, DC are aware that Obama is ineligible to be president since he was born in Kenya.

Many members of the Justice Dept are wondering how long it will take before the people of the US find out and they don't know what they will do about it.

Even the Kenyan ambassador says that Obama was born in Kenya. Michelle Obama has stated on national TV that her husband is native of Kenya. There is more proof than is even necessary.

I feel that someone with power will eventually sabotage the cover-up and then Obama will be thrown out. Such a secret will have to be exposed before too long.

I am of the opinion that what Stewart is saying is true.

What do the rest of you think?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Where's that "beat a dead horse" pic again and again and again

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

What do the rest of you think?

Don't know about the rest of "us", but I think just about any lunatic can post just about anything he/she wants to on the Internet, nowadays.

Stewart Swerdlow is just such a lunatic, apparently.

What is puzzling is why anyone buys into his baloney....

(He also believes in Reptilian Aliens, who have mind-control powers that he, and I presume his wife, are somehow able to resist. IF that is the gist of what I try to read, when sorting through his paranoid gibberish...):

www.expansions.com...

That is but one site, when you 'Google' thisnutcase, or his wife.

Sorry, but I wouldn't hitch my wagon to that one.....

Even some folks at 'GLP' are catching on, and THAT is quite a feat!:

"Stewart Swerdlow is a fraud, a con artist, a convicted felon":
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
How reliable is this source? Below the article you linked to was this

Texas Quake!! A VERY anomalous quake has occurred in Texas, a place not known to have tremors. A moderate 4.0 struck just outside of Corpus Christi near the Gulf Coast of Southern Texas. There are no known fault lines in this area. However, there was an even larger quake under the Gulf near this area about 2 years ago when a series of quakes hit the Gulf of Mexico. This could be from an extension of the New Madrid fault line or could be the result of a strong quake that hit western Mexico yesterday. It could even be from government underground activity. More as I receive it.

I looked on USGS and found no mention of this "quake" on it, so that makes me doubt you source.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wondering302

Texas Quake!! A VERY anomalous quake has occurred in Texas, a place not known to have tremors. A moderate 4.0 struck just outside of Corpus Christi near the Gulf Coast of Southern Texas. There are no known fault lines in this area. However, there was an even larger quake under the Gulf near this area about 2 years ago when a series of quakes hit the Gulf of Mexico. This could be from an extension of the New Madrid fault line or could be the result of a strong quake that hit western Mexico yesterday. It could even be from government underground activity. More as I receive it.

I looked on USGS and found no mention of this "quake" on it, so that makes me doubt you source.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Stewart reports a lot about earthquakes. I believe he has said that sometimes the USGS website will not report on things or will put something up and then remove it.

A lot of times Stewart will say things and not say where he got his information from. I believe he has inside contacts.

I have viewed many of his videos, listened to many interviews of him, and read some of his books. I personally find him credible. This is a matter of intuition. I can see why others would not find him credible. He was subjected to mind control and many of the things he says are quite bizarre.

I believe he was framed in the situation that put him in prison. He is a Montauk Project survivor who was remembering things that the controllers want kept secret. My understanding from Stewart is that most "Montauk boys" do not survive the ordeal.

Here is a link to a bio of Stewart: www.bielek.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No matter how big a nutcase the guy may be, that does not erase the fact that there is a lot of "behind closed doors" hand wringing going on by Demorats who know the truth about Zero.

The original "squeaking" about the citizenship issue is turning into a roar that is not going to go away. It will continue to increase in volume until it sweeps Zero and his whole gang of communists/marxists/demorats out.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Another person in the public eye that I follow is Freeman, who has theorized that it is part of the Illuminati's game plan that Obama was recruited and groomed to be made President for the very reason that he was not eligible - that this is part of the planned take-down of the United States.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Exactly MR.

Whether BHO is foreign born or not is overshadowed by the fact that the question still lingers. The entire debate could be erased by the presentation of a proper birth certificate, but TPTB want the debate to persist because:

1. They can marginalize the Constitutionalists and engender the entire restorative/conservative/libertarian movement as an iteration of 'birthers' to be safely ignored. (There was a great segment on MS'___' a few months back where they tried to label the 10th amendment movement as 'tenthers').

2. It works in combination with the health care mandate to marginalize the constitution (the document largely being a tyranny prevention measure) . If the constitution requires a presidential candidate to be a natural born citizen, yet the candidate is never required to present proof of said citizenship, then that provision of the constitution is dead (i.e. precedent).

3. It fosters paranoia and further exacerbates the political divide (which TPTB want).

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wondering302

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Please note that the quake is located 28 miles from Corpus Christi. Your deception is blatantly obvious. earthquake.usgs.gov...
OP, never mind the NWO gobermt shills hatred toward you. More than likely, they are all parasites of Soros.
S&F

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The point is, this guy "Stewart Swerdlow" makes a lot of claims, including, as the OP says:

Stewart reports a lot about earthquakes. I believe he has said that sometimes the USGS website will not report on things or will put something up and then remove it.

Which means, "Swerdlow" is wrong, and so are you, to claim the other ATS member as a "gubmint" shill.

Since you found, from the USGS, the actual report. The other ATS member missed it, apparently. That is known as a "mistake".

ALSO, note that the USGS did NOT 'hide' the fact of that earthquake.

See, what "Swerdlow" does, by mentioning a 'quake near Corpus Christi, and then claiming there are no "fault lines" there, is IMPLY something, with little to no basis in fact to support it. He seems to wish everyone who follows his nutjob "theories" to just take it on 'faith'. As you saw, he then goes off on a tangent, to plant the 'seed' in people's minds about "secret Gubmint underground bases" in Texas, or whatever crackpot notion he has thought up.

(Unless he's ALSO trained as a geologist or something, and is therefore qualified to espouse a professional opinion on earthquakes...)

Is he?

But, those true "believers" will fail to see the deception and duplicity put out by charlatans like him.

I suggest those who wish to "believe" him inquire, instead, about his motivations. Look for the $$$ signs.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I believe this has already been thrown in the hoax bin via another thread several days ago. The post uses the exact language from a chain e-mail, a source not denying of ignorance. MODS, please do the same w/ this....

The Commander in Chief's birth certificate:

Alternate birth certificate for reference:

Case Closed.

Best,
SN

[edit on 4/26/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
gee...a brand new perspective on something..."the president is not a citizen"....why this is shocking!!...this has never made it to the pages of ATS...how has everybody missed this...this has never been discussed here.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
gee...a brand new perspective on something..."the president is not a citizen"....why this is shocking!!...this has never made it to the pages of ATS...how has everybody missed this...this has never been discussed here.

Actually what struck me about Stewart's news today is the idea that all three branches of the federal government are in agreement on the subject and don't know what to do about it. I'm wondering what they're going to do about it.

top topics

join