It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geithner: "I Never Had A Real Job"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You don't say? Seems to be the running theme in Obama's administration. Hence the problems with all of the freewheeling spending and out of line policy decisions.

I vote to replace Geithner with my local hardware store owner who has successfully run a business for 40 years. He has survived the onslaught from Lowes, Home Depot, Target, and Wal Mart. Each store is no more than 3 miles from his hardware store. And yet he succeeds and continues to grow! Amazing!!

Inexperienced academics are running our country, and we are paying the price.

video clip of Geithner's comment:
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Those who can't - teach and those who can't teach work for Barack Obama and make life and death decisions for hundreds of millions of people. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
While doing a little research on Geithner's stellar work history I stumbled on this little nugget about the well heeled Geithner.

Tim Geithner's father, Peter, oversaw the Ford Foundation's micro finance program which was implemented in Indonesia during the 1980's. Barack Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, was involved in that same micro finance program from the Indonesian side. This is significant because Dunham, allegedly dealt with Geithner's father through the The United States Agency for International Development ("USAID"). I was also able to find information that stated that she met Peter in person at least one time during their efforts.

Hey a Geithner/Obama connection from way back. Actually Geithner has plenty of connections. The following article does a nice and thorough job illustrating the 6 degrees of Tim Geithner. Impressive list of connections...including his rumored membership in the Bilderberg Group.

www.commoditynewscenter.com...

new topics

join