It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korean torpedo likely sunk S. Korean warship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Seoul, South Korea (CNN) -- A North Korean torpedo attack was the most likely cause for the sinking of a South Korean warship last month, according to a US military official.

The US believes the ship was sunk by the blast of an underwater explosion, but that the explosive device itself did not come in contact with the hull of the South Korean ship, the official said.

This is the same conclusion expressed by South Korean military officials.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source: CNN

A country sinking another country's warship? Where I'm from, this would be considered an act of war. What would happen if the U.S. sunk a Russian warship or vice versa?

Countries can't just go around shooting other countries warships out of the water when they damn well feel like it. I think it's about time to send a message to N. Korea that such actions will not be tolerated. And I don't necessarily mean war with N. Korea either as I'm a peaceful person.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well maybe we should blow North Korea back to the stoneage. Oh yeah, I forgot, they already are just one step above the stoneage as it is. I guess Little Kimmies plan to make life miserable for his people is quite the strategy. Hard to beat you when you don't have much too lose to start with. Maybe South Korea could just buy them out. A couple hundred Hyundai cars should be a fair price.

join