It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru-X37B-Stephen Hawkings.....Connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I just got done with connecting some dots regarding our system being a binary system and I've come to the conclusion that our system is almost certainly so. I find the use of the terms Planet X, Nibiru, Dark Star, and others to be confusing. While I haven't delved too deeply into these theories what little I have come across makes them appear to be different propositions. The latest proposition was named Tyche, a possible brown dwarf or similar companion to our star so that's likely what I refer to it as unless someone can show me how the other theoretical objects fit the Tyche theory.

I haven't covered the X-37B in my readings yet but it's next on the list as it fits the bill for sending extensive studies up to check for two different things recently on the tips of science: our binary companion, and the ISM (interstellar material) we are approaching if not already encountering.

Maybe I'll find something.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It has been an eventful year, but major tectonic activity occurs all the time, it's just more visible when it happens on land. Japan has always been afflicted by earthquakes - hence their preparedness for it, this one just happened to be a 1-in-a-millenium events.

As for Nibiru, I find the whole idea rather silly seeing as there's no real evidence for the existence of something that - if true - we would've been able to see looming closer for the last few years. Here is a nice page with some simple calculations to show how implausible the existence of Nibiru is. Yes, the equations used are approximations, but I trust physics models a little more than mistranslated ancient tablets.

I think that the next couple of years will bring massive change, but this thread's linking some rather unconnected things together.

By the way, has anyone got a link to Hawking's quotes about a mothership? Not heard about that...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It has been an eventful year, but major tectonic activity occurs all the time, it's just more visible when it happens on land. Japan has always been afflicted by earthquakes - hence their preparedness for it, this one just happened to be a 1-in-a-millenium events.

As for Nibiru, I find the whole idea rather silly seeing as there's no real evidence for the existence of something that - if true - we would've been able to see looming closer for the last few years. Here is a nice page with some simple calculations to show how implausible the existence of Nibiru is. Yes, the equations used are approximations, but I trust physics models a little more than mistranslated ancient tablets.

I think that the next couple of years will bring massive change, but this thread's linking some rather unconnected things together.

By the way, has anyone got a link to Hawking's quotes about a mothership? Not heard about that...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well, I still have to read up on what Nibiru is in detail so I can't argue with you in that regard at the moment, however I was referring to Tyche if you were speaking to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Whenever I think about aliens colonizing the earth it always makes me think of the to serve man twilight zone episode. I could totally see them being so nice and giving us tech to make life better and then before you know it your the main course. I think Hawkings is dead on when he says we only need to look to ourselves to see how other civilizations may develop. There has been talk for years about us leaving the earth and colonizing space. (i think it is unrealistic for many many years) I would bet anything if we went and set up shop on some moon or planet and met some intelligent life we would do whatever we could to control that place. I have no doubt that other alien civilizations out there think they are alone as well and have rights to any planet they visit, and if they come here they are not going to get green cards and join the workforce. We will be the workforce for them.
edit on 23-4-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Like the Deep Thought that went something like...

I could imagine a planet of peace - with no wars and no lies. And we could invade that planet and they wouldn't even see it coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join