It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru-X37B-Stephen Hawkings.....Connection?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I want to take this moment to ask for your thoughts and opininons.
If you dont agree with what im saying here then please leave your reply and move on, please dont sit griefing me, its my opinion that is all.

Is it just me or can anyone else see a connection here?
Nibiru-Stephen Hawkigs recent statement-X-37B

Link to Stephen Hawkings statement
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Heres the link to X-37B
blacklistednews.com...

And i would have added a few interesting links to ongoing threads on here ATS that seem very plausable and relevant but i think they do themselves justice regarding Nibiru and also from you tube but that would derail this thread immediately.

But seriously cant anyone see a connection here?

Significant Quakes and Eruptions, Tornados, weather changes, then the sudden increased awareness in the media regarding ET`s, Then Stephen Hawkings statement and last but not least no sooner than a shuttle returning theres a secret one returned,SECRET?
Then theres the Nibiru threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Prophecies, Predictions etc etc.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by jazz10]

I would also be greatful if someone would have any information regarding the recent volcanic erruption in Iceland. What was the situation regarding the suns activity? Was there magnetic changes around the time of this and also the quakes, weather etc etc?

One other point if i may?
Could the groundings of the flights due to the fake ash cloud alarm, have something to do with the thread?
May passengers have seen something from way up there? Was there some sort of Magnetic change or something similar, solar flare? What is the connection? Is there one?

Sorry I forgot to add

Something that has stuck in my mind since i heard it.
Dr Carol Rosin And what she says was disclosed.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I too think there's some strange events going on, the world has gone from making fun of the idea of aliens to quite happily accepting that somewhere there is indeed life and it may have visited here.

Has Hawkin been primed to soften us up or maybe to expect the worst?

And the staggering level of disasters (I was going to natural but I get a feeling most are not) is just terrifying. There's hardly a week where at least two major events have happened.

As for that plane, something is up, total secrecy on funding and the answer that they do not know when it's coming back is bizarre. Why don't they know when it's coming back, surely there is an event that it's looking for and there must be some timescale.

Well that is unless it's up there as a scout for something, a sort of early warning. Or could it be a large missile for a preempted strike, death from above?

I get the impression there is indeed something changing, perhaps the shift to the NWO is on the start, global economies have gone to pot so perhaps this is the start of the switchover.

I also look out of the window and walk down the streets he in the UK, I see 5yr olds swearing and punching their mothers, parents shouting abuse back. Teenagers who refuse to work and just hang around damaging property, stealing and willing to kill just to be in a gang.

Yes, I feel there's a really bad shift and I feel so sad for bring a child into this mess. There's things afoot on this planet and it's not for the good of us normal folk.

And before anyone says, I've never been a NWO freak, I presumed it was total nonsense, my mood has so changed over these years, where I had a happy approach to life I now feel almost threatened and ill at ease and I doubt it's just me..

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Mclaneinc]

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

For those of you who would like to see a great related thread on the X-37b.

Here you go.
X-37b

I found what Hawkins wrote highly plausible. I'm still not a nibiru fan though.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks for the link. As for Nibiru/planet X i wasnt either but found some threads on here were pretty plausable and also the fact at the way i look at it, they all seem connected

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

"my mood has so changed over these years, where I had a happy approach to life I now feel almost threatened and ill at ease and I doubt it's just me.."

No it's not just you. Not by a long shot. There is an underlying anxiety that permeates society and it make me feel quite ill at ease myself.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think you're connecting 3 completely different things.....where no connection exists (just personal opinion)...

Hawking has often gone on record stating he believes aliens would likely be bad news vs. saviors...

The X-37b has been going on for a while, and from all indications, is proceeding as scheduled (at least based on public knowledge) for quite some time, with no recent rushes, etc.

The Nibiru idea is still "out there" even amongst CT'ers, so this is perhaps one of the looser connections in the train...

You asked for opinions....so there you go...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
No no, Nibiriu is not real. Read the threads.

I thought the military space craft was interesting too....not sure about a connection.

Stephen Hawkings, he mentioned giant motherships, well giant motherships have been spotted, (ufos).

Are aliens taking our natural resources? I don't know..

Stephen Hawking said something like, when traveling at 99% the speed of light, the time on your craft compared to time on Earth is vastly different. He had an example of a train going around the planet at near the speed of light, and being on that train for a week, traveling at near the speed of light, when you exited the train, 100 years have passed on Earth.

With that said, the age old argument, if Aliens were here to destroy us, well they already would have; kinda goes out the window, because we don't know, how Aliens perceive time, and what could be 100 years for us, could be a week for them.

So we might be right on scheduled for the end of mankind and an Alien Invasion.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

That's the way to be. FEAR. Then SURRENDER your rights and let the powers that be take care of you. Trust them. They are competent and will protect you.

( reminds me of what the spider said to the fly trapped on its web: 'welcome to my parlour.') :-P

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If you look at recent events, i cant understand you cant see any connections

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Significant Quakes and Eruptions, Tornados, weather changes, then the sudden increased awareness in the media regarding ET`s

No earth quakes happen everyday all day. Eruptions happen all the time too,tornados are regular and the weather changes 4 times a year. There is no increase of awareness in the media about ETs either. These are just really broad claims that everyone is supposed to eat up at face value. If anyone was going to believe your little story here they probably believe in the whole niburu thing too. Some people will believe whatever they are told.
"The PS3 is far better than the Wii"-Martin Lluther King Jr.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Good read if nothing else..Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I'm sure lots of us would want to make some sort of connection thats never been looked at yet giving the founder fame and what not ( Not saying thats the case here )

The whole talk about E.T coming to earth to either save us or kill us and threads about Project Blue Beam and how it might be possible to fake the aliens, would really tiiiick my off. I do believe in "aliens" and wouldnt mind seeing one right before he decides to kill me, but if the whole aliens thing turned out to be just a hologram or whatnot, I dunno what I would do..my faith would still be in check tho

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I think you need to get out more, because the way i see it, theres more awareness regarding ET`s, theres an increase in earthquakes and i think you like many others simply choose to ignore what is staring you in the face.
ATS to me has become an absolute joke disinfo agents and debunkers.

You believe what you want and i will do the same.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think people may have thought I was suggesting there are connections between all those which isn't the case. I'm purely saying there's an underlying trend of fear and repression that has swept the planet.

I would love to believe there are other space races but I'm not sure if I want to meet them, this idea that they are observing us and keeping us in check is simply madness, they might well observe but purely as an interest if that's what they do.

There's much that happens these days that perhaps we don't know about and there's plenty of stuff we do see but are not told what it is really. There have been a rash of disasters which are not the normal minor eruptions or venting like with Mt Etna recently, these are full blown people killing nightmares that seem to be hitting an all time alarming high.

Are they man made, I don't have a clue, are we mining huge caverns under the ground in preparation for something, maybe but I have no clue either way. That's the problem as I see it, we are seeing many many strange events and it frightens to not know and not to be told. In my opinion it's classic fear tactics, they could say what that new plane is doing but it's much easier to let us worry.

Are these banking collapses planned, some would say yes as there seems to be a huge mostly hidden set of figures smiling happily at it all. Is this the NWO coming into play?

Does the NWO even exist beyond the minds of people?

What I do know is that the quality of living has changed for the worse for a great many while the rich seem even more rich. I do know the way I have felt about being alive has massively changed, I fear for my wife and daughter. I watch while my streets become drug ridden racial & religious battlegrounds. I see people using religion to intimidate and kill, I see no action against this, I firmly think it won't be long before Escape from New York prisons are real, seriously real.

If you think that's an over reaction then you are either well off or blind, I can walk out of my house and be yards from a person carrying a weapon at every step and that's in the UK not New York.

Are all these things connected, I doubt it but there certainly IS something going on and it does not feel good for the average person.

I really would not worry about a huge unseen planet coming to kill us all, we humans are doing a great job of it without it's help...

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
sigh... I always had hoped for a real shuttle replacement like the x-33

[edit on 27-4-2010 by hisshadow]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Your right, there is a great deal of connections in your Op. S&F. If you don't mind, I would also like to add a few more connections.

Nibiru/Wormwood/Planet X was first spotted by astronomers via the IRAS at the beginnig of 1983 for the first time.
Video here.

SDI (Stategic Defence Initiative) also known as the "Star Wars" (the term "Star Wars" can only mean one thing) program was created by US President Ronald Reagan on March 23, 1983.
Source.
en.wikipedia.org...
The Hubble Space Telescope was put into orbit in April 1990. Yes I know this doesn't jive. However, what does is that the original proposed launch date was scheduled for 1983. Due to technical delay's, budget problems, and the Challenger disaster, the Hubble launch was delayed until 1990. Take note of the de-orbit time frame of 2011-2012.
Source.
en.wikipedia.org...
The Large Hadron Collider (God Particle) which I also feel is pertinent, is scheduled to reach its full potential of 14tev by the end of 2012.
Source.
en.wikipedia.org...
Another source.
www.symmetrymagazine.org...

Now that is quite a few 1983's and 2012's there. Wouldn't one agree?

There is even more date matching that can be done. However, I am currently at work and I don't have a whole lot of time on my hands at the moment.

- KC

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Karma_Chameleon

Thanks very much
finally. Im not the only one seeing this playing out here.
Thanks for your reply and also the video.
Theres a number of threads on here that i see the connection.
I was starting to think i was the only one.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The IRAS did not detect Nibiru/Wormwood/Planet X in 1983. A new type of galaxy was detected. So the maker of the video lied. Uranus and Neptune orbits tell us that no planet exists within 320AU of the sun. The stupidest part of the video is that they claim the Planet X is 4.7B miles out. That's only 50AU out. They claim the dead star is out 50B miles which is like 540AU. A Jupiter sized object can be detected out 2100AU. The mindless drivel continues.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's interesting to propose a connection, but I don't see it. Over 1.3 million earthquakes happen every year. An 8 or better happens every year someplace in the world. The 1976 China quake killed between 1/4 and 3/4 million people depending on who did the counting. The 1816 Tambora eruption was the biggest in hundreds of years. So bad things happen all of the time.

The best part of the prophecies is that the 2012 date for the Mayan calendar is disputed because it does not match predictions of Venus on the calendar. Also there are no predictions associated with the end of the Haab calendar.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

OK....let's just, for the sake of argument, assume that there IS some sort of "ROGUE" planet, as part of our Solar System, that happens to orbit in a very eccentric way, and near the Sun every 3,600 (or so Earth years.

OK?

Any amateur astronomers out there, in the audience? Or, any fans of science who wish to chime in?

Firstly, one has to envision this "3.600" year orbit...since it is 'assumed' that it is going to pass within the Inner Solar System, then it MUST be highly elliptical (such as the sort of orbits that most comets exhibit).

Secondly, one has to step back, a bit, and try to envision the ENTIRE Solar System, as if you were a 'god' with the ability to put it into perspective, and take it all in, in one view.

The earth orbits about the Sun....'heliocentric', this is indisputable. THINK, please, about the VASTNESS of space, and the relative SIZES of the earth, and Sun, in that vastness ( and think of other planets, planewtary masses, as well ).

OK? With me so far?

NOW....this alleged planetary body....even IF a mass similar to Jupiter's (as alleged) ....WHAT are the chances that, WHEN it happens to "stop by" the Inner Solar System, on its allegedly eccentric orbit, IT (this "Planet X") will also, coincidenatlly, be NEAR the Earth?

Think back to what I said, earlier. LOOK AT THE Solar System, form a "top-down" view, if it helps....and keep in mind the relative SCALE of objects.

KEEP in mind the ~365 days it takes for the earth to complete one orbit about the Sun. THINK about how the Earth is constantly moving, on orbit, every year.

ALSO, try to envision just WHY this allegedly 'massive' "PLANET X" has never perturbed ANY OF THE ORBITS OF ANY OTHER PLANETS in our Solar System, for as long as Humans have been observing their momements!

These are ALL valid points to consider --- and only those who lack sufficient skills in astronomy, and logic, will ignore them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought to add...also....the TIME scales involved, as the various planets do their orbital "dance" about the Sun.

This is well-described mathematically, the orbital mechanics. The times, the motions, etc.

People! Take a moment, step back and use the thing between your ears to REASON this out!

THINK about how long it would take, this alleged 'orbiting object', even IF it were the size of Jupiter --- (and this makes it even EASIER to have been spotted, by now!) --- if it's on orbit, and apporaching!

"IT" does not move at super-science-fiction speeds!!!! Takes MONTHS, nay YEARS to "get here"!!!

Please, use your brains....

[edit on 4 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Is it just me or can anyone else see a connection here?
Nibiru-Stephen Hawkigs recent statement-X-37B

Jazz10,

I could concieve of a connection between Hawking and the X37B, I mean he's a physicist/cosmologist and the X37B is a space vehicle, which depends on physics.

But what does either have to do with the ancient city of Nippur?

Nippur (URUEN.LIL 𒂗𒇸; Sumerian: Nibru; Akkadian: Nibbur), from the Sumerian for 'lord wind' (Enlil), is modern Nuffar in Afak Al-Qādisiyyah Governorate, Iraq. Nippur was one of the most ancient of all the Sumerian cities. It was the special seat of the worship of the Sumerian god, Enlil, ruler of the cosmos subject to An alone.

Source

Nippur was situated on both sides of the Shatt-en-Nil canal, one of the earliest courses of the Euphrates, between the present bed of that river and the Tigris, almost 160 km southeast of Baghdad. It is represented by the great complex of ruin mounds known to the Arabs as Nuffar, written by the earlier explorers Niffer, divided into two main parts by the dry bed of the old Shatt-en-Nil (Arakhat). The highest point of these ruins, a conical hill rising about 30 m above the level of the surrounding plain, northeast of the canal bed, is called by the Arabs Bint el-Amiror "prince's daughter."

Nippur was first excavated, briefly, by Sir Austen Henry Layard in 1851. [1] Full scale digging was begun by an expedition from the University of Pennsylvania. The work involved four seasons of excavation between 1889 and 1900 and was led by John Punnett Peters, John Henry Haynes, and Hermann Volrath Hilprecht. [2] [3] [4]

Nippur was excavated for 19 seasons between 1948 and 1990 by a team from the Oriental Institute of Chicago, joined at times by University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology and the American Schools of Oriental Research. [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12]

Same source.

If you read actual Sumerian texts, you'll find that Nibru (that's the Sumerian term - "Niburu" is Babylonian for Nibru) was the Enlil's city, the place where Enlil was supposed to be worshipped.

Such as in this actual Sumerian text:

Enlil, when you marked out the holy settlements, you also built Nibru, your own city. You (?) …… the Ki-ur, the mountain, your pure place. You founded it in the Dur-an-ki, in the middle of the four quarters of the earth. Its soil is the life of the Land, and the life of all the foreign countries. Its brickwork is red gold, its foundation is lapis lazuli. You [ made it glisten on high ] [ (1 ms. has instead
raised its glistening top ] in Sumer as if it were the horns of a wild bull. It makes all the foreign countries tremble with fear. At its great festivals, the people pass their time in abundance.

Source: ETCSL
That particular paragraph is waaay down near the bottom of that page.

On that page you'll find many mentions of the holy city of Enlil (Nibru/Nippur.)

It was an actual city and we have actually found it.

It was never a rogue planet and I don't think hawking has ever been there, though he's probably thought about it. I mean, seems like he's thought pretty much about everything, doesn't it?

Harte

[edit on 5/4/2010 by Harte]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join