It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps, Genocide and Conspiracy in a Star Trek Voyager Episode

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
G'day ATS!

I was watching Star Trek Voyager today (I know what a geek!) and something remarkable came to light!

The episode in question is called "Remember", a brief synopsis:

After Voyager encounters a telepathic species, B'Elanna starts having powerful dreams that depict the life of a woman and her lover in a time of great political and social upheaval.

Something very interesting is said maybe 5 seconds in:

We are three days away from Enara Prime, home of the passengers that we picked up in the FEMA system.

A few seconds later one of the Enarans says:

I've spent my whole life in the FEMA COLONY

OK, not exactly earth shattering, that is until you watch the entire episode.

Voyager is taking these people back to their home world, but one of the crew keeps receiving visions from one of the passengers.

In the visions, the Enarans are sending INFERIOR members of the population to CAMPS to be segregated from society. They are apparently held there for their own good. But it comes to light that the camps are actually extermination camps and the Men, Woman and Children are being sent there to be vaporised!!

The episode can be watched in full HERE or HERE.

Watch the first 30 seconds for the Mention of FEMA, then go to the 24 minute mark (use the second link for this!).

They discuss the 'voluntary' resettlement of the people, they call them Regressives. The Regressives refuse modern technology, communication devices, that is the reason they are being resettled.

I strongly suggest you go to the 24 minute mark and check it out.

At the 29 minute mark they discuss the truth, the New Colony doesn't exist, the transports are just execution machines, the population is being ethnically cleansed.

The Regressives were deported and executed in a program of mass genocide. The Enarans, though, seek to cover-up the genocide by teaching succeeding generations that the Regressives brought about their own demise.

I reckon that's quite a connection, FEMA COLONIES. GENOCIDE, SECRET conspiracies against society.

When confronted, one of the main characters says:

Father - "Don't think about it any more, that Regressive was completely irrational. He attacked you for no reason."

Daughter - "Maybe he thought that he had a reason, maybe he was afraid."

F - " I know there are some very disturbing rumours coming from these people. You may have heard them from that boy. You know the thing that is so insidious about these Regressives is that they pretend to be passive, not harming anyone. And all the while they're spreading their lies trying to make you believe these awful things."

D - "Why would they do that?"

F - "They have some twisted ideas about resisting progress which they think gives them the right to hold us back, in any way that they can. they're trying to undermine us. to cause dissent and doubt, just look at how they've affected you."

D - "But what they're saying is so horrible."

F - "Yes but it isn't very plausible Corena think............

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING FOLK:

"A secret conspiracy against their people, organised murder on such an enormous scale, do you really believe that your family and freinds are capable of that?"

Art imitating life, or Life imitating art, I hope it's the latter my friends!

All the best ATS

[edit on 26-4-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I remember watching this episode years ago, however, that was long before I knew anything about conspiracy theories.

I will watch it again. Great find, S&F for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Interesting, though I haven't watched many episodes of Voyager since I like The Next Generation and the original Star Trek way more.

I also have a site for the episodes so I will check tonight and come back with a comment.

thanks for posting friend.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow
Thats a coincidence? S&F
This somehow ties in with a thread ive just made.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It`ll be interesting to see how things unfold?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Synchronicity?

I have started watching the Dr Who series. I use to watch the originals many years ago back in the day of having only 4 channels. Remember when there was only ABC, NBC, CBS and the public channel PBS. Okay, maybe you do not remember but what the hey.

Anyway, I started with the 4th season and just watched this episode, a two parter-
Doctor Who S04E04 The Sontaran Stratagem
Doctor Who S04E05 The Poison Sky

It is about an alien military race that uses autos to produce poison gas to create a clone planet.

BUT, the part that really pissed me off was the references in regards to CO2 and the poisonous effects of it. Then at the end they have all the people not driving for the good of the planet. JEEEZ.

C'mon, they have made our favorite shows into frelling propaganda pieces.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well... Geek or no geek. I'll go sci-fi all the way.

I think it's because it's always out the box. It keeps you thinking, hoping and best of all dreaming. It feeds the imagination. Imagination makes the future. Without it thing will stagnate and come to a hold.

The only problem in the world is that our imagination is only imagining better ways to kil, control and subdue. Well... so it seems.

Great find by the way. S&F.

That episode has to be from before these fema camps were here ?
It couldn't have been a prediction. Someone knew.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Well if we are on the topic of coincidences for this episode, Enarans sure do sound a whole like Aryans.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Well if we are on the topic of coincidences for this episode, Enarans sure do sound a whole like Aryans.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

I think it does too, I never made that connection, it's a little out there but the whole thing is so why not!!

All the best, Kiwi

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I personally believe Star Trek is a way "they" reveal parts of the agenda. I've come across a couple of very interesting Next Generation episodes. One was about an impostor-replacement (Allegiance), & another (Rightful Heir) was about cloning past leaders to use to hijack the govt. If anyone is interested in that topic, check out the Royal & Presidential Clones thread.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
I personally believe Star Trek is a way "they" reveal parts of the agenda. I've come across a couple of very interesting Next Generation episodes. One was about an impostor-replacement (Allegiance), & another (Rightful Heir) was about cloning past leaders to use to hijack the govt. If anyone is interested in that topic, check out the Royal & Presidential Clones thread.

Thanks for the link, I'll definitely be checking it out.

I think that your idea is possible, the thing about these people is that they are brazen, confident and arrogant, they've been getting away with it for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Just like them to leave us clues in programmes like this.

All the best, Kiwi

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
there is a episode of DS9 where they put lower class undesirables in to ghettos. not just this but a lot of thing put in films and TV books tell story's that are close to life. but most people miss the point. until later. if we just only put some of the stuff off ATS in the film or short TV programs. we could put conspiracies out to the public. Some one IS doing it. we just all miss it....

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
there is a episode of DS9 where they put lower class undesirables in to ghettos. not just this but a lot of thing put in films and TV books tell story's that are close to life. but most people miss the point. until later. if we just only put some of the stuff off ATS in the film or short TV programs. we could put conspiracies out to the public. Some one IS doing it. we just all miss it....

What I wonder is if they guys making these shows, are conspiracy theorists like us, and they're just writing stories based on what they've heard.

Some of them however (the Xfiles spin off depicting 911 for instance) are ahead of the real event and far too close to the mark to be sheer coincidence.

kiwi

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this....quite interesting. I had no idea this stuff was in Star Trek...I'll be watching those episodes quite closely...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You know that is a pretty good episode.

Funny that B'lanna remembers through Telepaths!

If you watch the whole Voyager Series, there are many innuendo as such in the OP.

Great catch BTW S&F for you!

What is your favorite episode of voyager if I might ask?

Note my signiture

[edit on 5-5-2010 by theability]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

You know that is a pretty good episode.

Funny that B'lanna remembers through Telepaths!

If you watch the whole Voyager Series, there are many innuendo as such in the OP.

Great catch BTW S&F for you!

What is your favorite episode of voyager if I might ask?

Note my signiture

[edit on 5-5-2010 by theability]

Yeah, the more I watch the more I think the writers of these shows are either conspiracy buffs or worse!

My Fav. episode? That's a good question, I think I like the series with 7 of 9 in, is it Scorpion where she makes an appearance? That was sweet!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Scorpion is good, but how about when voyager is burried in ice for 15 years?

Like another has said on this thread, I think writers of this type divulge info in their stories that are 'leaked' very quietly.
If that makes sense.

I think the absolutle whorst episode is end game, yuk!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Its the former... Not the latter I sadly think...

Ill watch the full episode, but without seeing it I already know what to expect.

We allow this, they know this, we will be cleansed at some point in the very near future.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

This site breaks down the entire "New World Order" process by the numbers
Check this out:

rikijo...,blogspot.com

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have watched Voyager and I don't remember this episode.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by usermi5

This site breaks down the entire "New World Order" process by the numbers
Check this out:

rikijo...,blogspot.com

rikijo.blogspot.com...

corrected link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join