It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence suggests there was no ash cloud over Europe!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Great post OP,

If there wasn't an ash cloud and the skies were clear, then why would the authorities ground the planes all over Europe?

All the following are viable reasons are they not?

1. Test pilot a top secret plane (why not do it at night)
2. Create chaos in order to see what would happen and how people react
3. Something was above us that somebody didn't want us to see
4. In order to make money from the governments in compensation from tax payers money

I am going on number 3, what better way to move something off of this planet when all the flights are grounded. Of course there really could of been volcanic ash.

For those saying that they got volcanic ash over their cars, you have to be kidding me, whats next, you had to wear gas marks in order to go to work. Could it be that the volcanic ash on the car, was nothing but dust from the good weather you have been having, am I right in saying that you haven't had rain for a good couple of weeks??

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This story is from the Daily Mail.

I rest my case.

This is just the Airlines using pseudo science to attempt to fleece us taxpayers out of more hard earned money. As if the government don't do that enough already.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

1. Test pilot a top secret plane (why not do it at night)

Without other aircraft around wouldn't that make anything else up there MORE noticeable?

2. Create chaos in order to see what would happen and how people react

I don't really see the point of that. I could have told you how people would have reacted. Exactly the way that they did.

3. Something was above us that somebody didn't want us to see

Again, it would be more obvious if it was the only thing in the air.

4. In order to make money from the governments in compensation from tax payers money

The most sensible of the above 4 IMO

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Or it was TPTB further attempting to disrupt the economy ...

Like said above, someone now owes 500000 people some compensation, even though it was an "Act of God" the air lines need to pay back flight costs.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
i can tell you for certain that is complete bollocks.

and i do have proof. in the form of ash that is still all over my car.

it is covered in it.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I go jogging, and the air was like how i would get when i worked on a building site, all up my nose, and my mouth was full of dust i could taste it.

In london there was definitely ash in the air.

This report is rubbish.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Or it was TPTB further attempting to disrupt the economy ...

Actually, it would have to have been meteorologists (professional and amateur), in association with the military - since they were the ones reporting the ash.

TPTB wouldn't have had a clue otherwise.

Still, it was worth it to get a few days of clear skies. Just need to figure out how to make it last longer next time

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
you know, there is one thing I just don't get
I have been involved in aircraft and avionics all my career.
and one observation glares out....

How can EVERYONE involved in the aircraft industry, from manufacture, to repair service, to airlines NEVER make money?

If I had a grocery store that, year after year couldn't turn a decent profit, I'd be out of business. But not this group. year after year, new planes, airport upgrades, etc, etc, etc and they can't make money.
now they are so "nickel/dime" that they charge you for food, bags, being extra large, would you like a napkin, anything they can. but NO ONE makes any money!

the number of chapter 11's out of this group is huge, too

I just don't get it, but maybe being as the airlines were gonna lose money this year, (again, surprise!) maybe the real set-up was for bailout money from the beginning

dr

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
The lawyers are already lining up .The airlines want some compensation but who's call was it to shut them down?

That'll be the government and the New World Order. Wouldn't surprise me if they created the panic just to make a load of corporations bankrupt. Just look at Poland. They were fine until the elite murdered the Polish president and the cabinet. Poland had no debts. They were economically stable. And they wouldn't ahere to the NWO's system. Now Poland like the rest of us are gonna be side swiped with debt that will make us even more their slaves for their One World Banking system and One World Government!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by MR BOB

I go jogging, and the air was like how i would get when i worked on a building site, all up my nose, and my mouth was full of dust i could taste it.

In london there was definitely ash in the air.

This report is rubbish.

Really???

This is the first time in the world that airports anywhere were shut down by a volcano eruption. Just like it was the first time in the world skyscrapers fell into their own footprint because of fires like 9/11.

Strange, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I live in Scotland and there was a definite dusting of reddish dust covering my car and it was the same for the other cars in my street so I have to go with the evidence that was presented to my own eyes. I wish I had taken photographs now.

Also there was a weird haze on the horizon but of course that could just have been my mind playing tricks and converting the typical Scottish "har" into volcanic shroud. There was no trickery involved in wiping the reddish dust from my car however so I must conclude that there is something wrong with the satellite data.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Could this be a test to see if all those chemicals that have been added to our food and water have actually stopped us giving a damn?

Could they be seeing if the population control methords are working and seeing if the masses would rise up against government descions?

Or could it just be Health and safety gone mad??

COuld it be a way of pulling the unions in line??

could it be away of showing an artificial boost in the economy when the prices start to rise?

Personally I think it is an economical stratergy....

But then there is always the PolishAffair......

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IanC99000310
Could this be a test to see if all those chemicals that have been added to our food and water have actually stopped us giving a damn?

Could they be seeing if the population control methords are working and seeing if the masses would rise up against government descions?

Or could it just be Health and safety gone mad??

COuld it be a way of pulling the unions in line??

could it be away of showing an artificial boost in the economy when the prices start to rise?

Personally I think it is an economical stratergy....

But then there is always the PolishAffair......

Or could it be that there is very real evidence to say that aircraft and volcanic ash don't mix?

Could it be that the reason there was a ban was to avoid loss of life?

Korg.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
When governments take action and all is well, everyone starts to question if the action was necessary.

However, if one plan had crashed due to government inaction, people would be screaming incompetence. They are in a screwed if you do, screwed if you don't type of situation.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is a reasonable suspicion to suggest that there was something a little off with this incident.

According to several sources that I don't feel like finding again, the EU had plans to start air based war games around the same time as this ash cloud.

Not sure what's up with this though, just a tidbit of info that wasn't mentioned in this thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No conspiracy here. I think it was right to shut down flights - aircraft have flown through ash clouds before and sustained damage. They essentially get sand-blasted (paint rubbed off, windows etched to the point you can't see out of them) and the engines get clogged up and shut down. It wasn't worth risking 100's of people on a plane and many on the ground.

I'm sure the airlines are pushing the "no ash" conspiracy as hard as they can though - they want compensation, of course!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

This is the first time in the world that airports anywhere were shut down by a volcano eruption.

Really? What about 1989?

The Redoubt eruption ..... damaged five commercial jetliners, and caused several days worth of airport closures and airline cancellations in Anchorage and on the Kenai Peninsula (Casadevall, 1994). Drifting ash clouds disrupted air traffic as far away as Texas.

Or 1992:

The three eruptions of Mt. Spurr's Crater Peak in 1992 deposited ash on Anchorage and surrounding communities, closed airports, made ground transportation difficult, and disrupted air traffic as far east as Cleveland, Ohio.

www.avo.alaska.edu...

(my emphasis)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by yellow.sapphirine

How do you account for this report then. www.dailymail.co.uk...

The dust really IS starting to settle: Scientists find particles of volcanic ash on the streets of Sheffield

By Liz Hazelton

Particles of ash from the volcano in Iceland were today falling across Britain leaving cars and pavements coated in black dust.

Scientists from Sheffield Hallam University scraped up samples of the material and were later able to confirm that it had come from Eyjafjallajökul.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

According to several sources that I don't feel like finding again, the EU had plans to start air based war games around the same time as this ash cloud.

Yes, well routine exercises - and they had to postpone them as a result.

ie Volcanic dust suspends military training

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Notice the irony that that report is from the Daily Mail - the same newspaper now trying to make out there was no ash!

But that's typical of the media: obsessed with sensational headlines and just as interested in facts and the truth as a dead wombat is interested in the size of Jupiter's 9th largest moon.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join