It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Brother is a Militant Muslim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutante
ok, but on a damage done point of view, bush jr. is still in front of obama (especially for the "lost lives for invented reasons award" like iraq). i've never seen such topics about the bush family (other the post 9/11 ones).

[edit on 26-4-2010 by mutante]

I will not dispute this FACT at all. If I were as active with ATS as I am now, I'm sure you would have seen alot from me about Bush while he was in office.

My belief is that Bush needs to be executed for High Treason against the American Peoples, let alone his crimes committed against the rest of the world, and I've felt that way from day 1.

I wrote as much on the FBI gopher 4 days after 9-11. Was that brave of me, or stupid? either or, I challenged any Agent who believed he was doing his patriotic duty as an American who swore an oath to protect the Constitution and the Peoples of America to investigate bush, and those associated with him.

That was my stance back then, and it still is my stance today. Like it really matters, huh?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I've got to say... this is brilliant, I do love you Americans and this Obama stuff.

Does it really matter if his brother is a militant? Myself and my brother have vastly different political views, and no amount of 'he's my brother' would make me bring my views into line with his. We're vastly vastly different. Even if the guys brother was the head of the WeWantToBlowUpTheWorld brigade (and to be honest, from my point of view Obama is the more dangerous one in any case), it's irrelevant. They're not the same person.

To the guys that are calling for impeachment/recall/whatever - at the end of the day, the majority of your country voted for him. The US populace fell for his autocue rhetoric the same way people in the UK did with Blair in '97, all the while failing to recognise it doesn't matter WHO the President is, as the machine behind the front man always remains the same.

You could impeach him tomorrow, but there would be another cog from the same machine in that place faster than you can say NWO/Rome/Illuminati/Omega/WhateverYouWantToCallIt.

If you want it to be different then you have to reform your entire system of Government... so long as you're all bickering about irrelevant Obama rubbish you're distracted from the core of the issue, which isn't him.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

My belief is that Bush needs to be executed for High Treason against the American Peoples, let alone his crimes committed against the rest of the world, and I've felt that way from day 1.

That was my stance back then, and it still is my stance today. Like it really matters, huh?

How would killing yet another person improve the situation? You'd be perpetuating the cycle of violence and at the same time lowering yourself to their level. Isn't the moral high ground a better place to be if your ultimate aim is to prevent crimes against humanity?

At least be creative in your fantasy punishments? If it was me I'd take away the things that matter most to politicians - power and dignity. Strip em naked, put them in stocks and let the public throw things at them. They might come out the end of that a better person - a bit of psychological punishment goes a long way. At very least it'd give all the unemployed something to do.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Good grief!!!!!!!!

Well, unfortunately my situation is relatively common and gasp is vaguely similar to Obama's.

My parents divorced when I was young, I could count on one hand how many times I have seen my "father" in the past 30 yrs, honestly I wouldn't recognize him on the street. I do know that he remarried and had at least 1 child, I do not know if there were others. Am I somehow connected to what that or those "siblings" do with their lives? Is there any actual relationship, up bringing, or anything to demonstrate that these people are strangers to me? No, and neither is it with regard to Obama. These siblings could cure cancer or be murders they're still strangers to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
you bring the moral High Ground to the table eightfold, which is great if you are an idealist, however Moral high Ground has eroded here in America, to a point to where it would be morally degrading not to reform this government and it's system.

I have brought a form of moral High Ground to this forum by enlightening the masses about what's really going on. I bring the Truth...

Google Search: Jizyah in america

Does it really matter if his brother is a militant?

No, it really doesn't to be honest with you. HOWEVER, as an American that voices your support for his militant activities, which have gone so far as to display forms of ethnic cleansing, then yes, it does matter - especially if you are the President of a Free Nation who rejects such activity!..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
yeah, Jizrah is a very interesting thing indeed.... Thanks for bringing it to my attention...

I started a discussion thread about it located HERE.

I actually posted it 10 hours ago with nobody commenting to it. really interesting to say the least!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
While folks will always make the claim about Obama being "a Christian"... I contend that Obama is , according to various comments, associations, agreements, and other actions Obama has demonstrated in the past, and even today with his statist agenda, an under cover muslim in sheeps clothing

Here's the Obama Expose'...

FOR THE RECORD

:

Obama worked with terrorist

Obama's pastor disses Natalee Holloway

Sen. Barack Obama's longtime friend and spiritual adviser trashed the memory of a missing and presumed dead American teenage girl, according to church publications reviewed by WND.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the controversial minister of Obama's church in Chicago, cited the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba in complaining about what he sees as the media's bias in covering white victims of crime over black victims.

"Black women are being raped daily in Darfur, Sudan, in the Congo and in Sub-Saharan Africa. That doesn't make news," Wright said in the August 2005 edition of Trumpet Magazine, a publication of his Trinity United Church of Christ.

But, "One 18-year-old white girl from Alabama gets drunk on a graduation trip to Aruba, goes off and 'gives it up' while in a foreign country, and that stays in the news for months!" he added. "Maybe I am missing something!"

Obama says he is "proud" of Wright and values their 20-year friendship.

Obama raised funds for Islamic causes

But in the 1990s Obama was a speaker at events in Chicago's large Palestinian immigrant community to raise funds for U.N. camps for the so-called Palestinian refugees. Ali Abunimah, a Chicago-based Palestinian-American activist and co-founder of Electronic Intifada, a pro-Palestinian online publication, recalls introducing Obama at one such event, a 1999 fundraiser for the Deheisha Palestinian camp in the West Bank.

Abunimah is also a harsh critic of Israel and has protested outside pro-Israel events in the Chicago area.

"I remember personally introducing [Obama] onstage in 1999, when we had a major community fundraiser for the community center in Deheisha refugee camp in the occupied West Bank. And that's just one example of how Barack Obama used to be very comfortable speaking up for and being associated with Palestinian rights and opposing the Israeli occupation," Abunimah said.

Abunimah said Obama urged him to "keep up the good work" at the Chicago Tribune, where Abunimah contributed guest columns that were highly critical of Israel.

Obama misrepresented tie with Palestinian activist?

Did Sen. Barack Obama misrepresent his relationship with a pro-Palestinian activist and harsh critic of Israel who has been described as a friend of the senator? Obama was asked about his association with Columbia University professor Rashid Khalidi, who has made repeated statements supportive of Palestinian terrorism.

Obama replied: ..."To pluck out one person who I know and who I've had a conversation with who has very different views than 900 of my friends and then to suggest that somehow that shows that maybe I'm not sufficiently pro-Israel, I think, is a very problematic stand to take," he said. "So we gotta be careful about guilt by association."

According to a professor at the University of Chicago who said he has known Obama for 12 years, the Democratic presidential hopeful befriended Khalidi when the two worked together at the university. Sources at the university told WND that Khalidi and Obama lived in nearby faculty residential zones and that the two families dined together a number of times. The sources said the Obamas even babysat the Khalidi children.

an anti-Israel Arab group run by Khalidi's wife, Mona, received crucial funding from a Chicago nonprofit, the Woods Fund, for which Obama served as a board member. In 2001, the Woods Fund, which describes itself as a group helping the disadvantaged, provided a $40,000 grant to Khalidi's Arab American Action Network, or AAAN. The fund provided a second grant to the AAAN for $35,000 in 2002. Speakers at AAAN dinners and events routinely have taken an anti-Israel line.

When Khalidi departed the University of Chicago in 2003, Obama delivered an in-person testimonial at a farewell ceremony reminiscing about conversations over meals prepared by Mona Khalidi.

According to a Los Angeles Times account, Obama said his talks with the Khalidis served as "consistent reminders to me of my own blind spots and my own biases. … It's for that reason that I'm hoping that, for many years to come, we continue that conversation – a conversation that is necessary not just around Mona and Rashid's dinner table," but around "this entire world."

Khalidi's farewell dinner was replete with anti-Israel speakers.

Report: Obama mentored by Communist Party figure

Investigative journalist Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein, a former investigator with the U.S. House Committee on Un-American Activities, presented evidence Obama was mentored, while attending high school in Hawaii, by Frank Marshall Davis, an African-American poet and journalist who was also a CPUSA member.

The authors, in a separate report, document Obama's ties to radicals in Chicago who helped launch his career.

In his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father," Obama discusses the influence a mentor identified in the book only as "Frank" had on his intellectual development.

Obama's 10 reasons for supporting infanticide

During his U.S. Senate contest against Obama, Alan Keyes famously said:
Christ would not stand idly by while an infant child in that situation died. ... Christ would not vote for Barack Obama, because Barack Obama has voted to behave in a way that it is inconceivable for Christ to have behaved.

Obama has always mischaracterized Keyes' condemnation as a blanket statement against Obama's pro-abortion position, which is untrue. Keyes was pointedly discussing infanticide.

Nation of Islam activists on Obama camp payroll

Obama-Farrakhan link off-limits

Will Farrakhan pray at Obama's inauguration?

Well, just imagine that inauguration with invocation by the Rev. Dr. Jeremiah Wright – and the benediction by Minister Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam.

"Maybe for Wright and some others, Farrakhan epitomized greatness. For most Americans, though, Farrakhan epitomizes bigotry, particularly in the form of anti-Semitism. Over the years, he has compiled an awesome record of offensive statements, even denigrating the Holocaust by falsely attributing it to Jewish cooperation with Hitler. …

Rev. Wright has said: "The Israelis have illegally occupied Palestinian territories for over 40 years now." Obama should confront Wright... Obama's failure to do so and his close relationship with Wright for more than two decades suggest that he not only condones much of what Wright says, he agrees with it.

As it can clearly be seen, Obama still pays homage to his islamic brothers ANY WHICH WAY HE CAN!.....

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

You are joking right? World Net Daily is your source of information??

WND is a joke... this is the point where i walk away shaking my head and with a baffled look on my face...

timpanogos.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

dont agree with alot of your posts, but i dang sure do about the devil himself could have gotten elected after the shizzle that bush did

thanks op, not sure if anything will happen, but more argueing!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Those dumbf**** shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place. Same goes for those who voted McCain and don't know squat about politics.

Make a test MANDATORY before voting. Lots of those ignorants scumbags will not be able to vote.

I would have hoped the guy asking question : YOU DON'T KNOW WHO CONTROLS CONGRESS? THEN WHY THEY HELL DO YOU VOTE?

I want to slap them in the face so hard for every wrong answer they give...they'll stop laughing at such important matters... YEAH IT'S SO FUNNY BEING IGNORANT AND KILLING AMERICA!

Those people, FROM BOTH PARTIES, are what is wrong with America.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure what obama is and I really don't care because i believe people diserve what they get, but I ran across this video.

www.youtube.com...=28

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
and what's the bad if obama is muslim ?? really it's not a big matter islam is between us the most of americans are muslims [snip]

[mod edit:
link removed]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join