It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth, Creation, As Seen.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by adkchamp

Are you also considering the planets, solar system, plants, animals, rocks, and water as a part of the we as well?

I mean you would have to, they are the elements that were created. I always say God, the creator is, "the smallest of the small (atom), biggest of the big (stars, galaxies)"

In this case, think of satan as ego, and the masculine+feminine+Self as the holy trinity, mybe the Self represents God (because imo he lives within us and vice versa, and yes i do believe in the creator) masculine represents Jesus, or the Christ, and feminine represents the spirit or the unseen.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by onequestion]

The father (God), the son (Jesus) and the Holy spirit (The forces of good (Angel) and evil (Devil))

or maybe Jesus would be both masculine and feminine...

in any case when i read and understood the Jesus and Devil part of the bible, i automatically thought that Jesus was facing his own ego in the desert. I mean without food and staying in that desert for days would get you hallucinated hence you would then talk to yourself, or maybe im all wrong.

In any case we know that WE are the solution (as i was typing in "solution", i spelled it "soultion"...ironic no?) and being the soul on earth, heaven will roam here.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join