It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time doesn't always heal wounds.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hey BTS. Once again I find myself ranting like a crazed loon about lifes problems and how nothing ever seems to get better as days go by:shk:. I seem to be losing more friends here then I do at work and I guess I am to blame. The fact that I am no longer in a combat zone I can no longer provide a fresh POV from the cash cow that is the middle east. It was only a matter of time before this would happen but I find my stay here on this site slipping each and everyday
. I am just getting tired of being used goods and I feel the need to fight back somehow.

I apoligize if I have failed to "deny ignorance" since I seem to be pretty ignorant myself lately. I just find it hard to think anymore and with the
and the
. Im sure some people will get a kick out of this post and
at will, but screw it, im done getting butt-hurt over some childish BS. I guess in a way society has a way of letting you down but the actual fact is you let yourself down faster then it has on you.

I want to provide my own research, my own material and my own visions of what happens around me that affect the world but being in the same places from El paso to Iraq for almost my whole term has made me lose inspiration and is enough for me to just want to
without remorse. Maybe this is why that one guy went nuts and shot up ft. Hood but maybe im just being silly.

Well ive said my part so bring on the

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Maybe when you get out of Old el paso , hire a car and do a drive around some of the more beautiful places in America, your lucky to have some of the most awe inspiring sites of the world all in your own country. get back to a bit of nature, sure to make you feel better.You've only got a few month's left, then your FREE.

new topics

join