It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time and Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have wondering how we can connect the dots between their relationship. Is space merely abstracted time. Is the object projected through space through itself essentially time. Time is the collection of things and space and a transcendence of the changable and finite movements of the object. Space is just a construction upon which we progress towards time. Time is outside that of space but essentially space itself embodies time through itself. Thus if this is the case space and object projects upon itself unconsciously the being of time and that all objects are indeed have an interchangable and intermutable being to it. That in the construction of space we are essentially destroying the mutability of an object. Instead we are giving to space one ideal movement through which time and being coincide with the limited object giving it substance. Space and Objects are merely the projection of the things and being of time and thus are the movement of objects in space are in and itself manifestations of time and being and interchangable positions. All objects share one movement in space essentially and it all is one being in regard to the essence of its differences in position. Position in space is merely the manifestation of object and movement becoming intermutable and interchangable in and of itself a part of time.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
They exist within one another simultaneously. There is no separation between the two. I like to think of it as a sphere within a sphere and man is in the middle.

I use this little saying;

"Time and space exist within the same space and time!" -

Me as far as i know.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
They exist within one another simultaneously. There is no separation between the two. I like to think of it as a sphere within a sphere and man is in the middle.

I believe they share one dimension but in our mind we construct them into four dimensions. Its quite possible that our minds in time are essentially being moved by the space we observe. Becoming indeed an elementary construction of time itself.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

So what your saying is, if we take the, (we,us,me,you,perception) away from the equation it remains the same? You are saying it is a task left to perspective? Can you explain the different dimensions we construct as briefly as possible so i can see your perspective? I'm curious about your view.

Mybe i mean to ask you what does time look like from each dimension? If i were 2 dimensional how would i experience time compared to 3 dimensional? If i were 2 dimensional how would i be experiencing myself as matter? Would the dimensional level be associated with the point of view? Or the actual dimension of the time/matter?

Does time construct itself different from each dimension? Or does it carry the same value?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
If you are truly serious about the relationship of time and space, may I suggest you read a free book called Unity available at www.gravitycontrol.org...

You should find this book to be of interest in respect to your question.

Time is not very well understood other than the concept of time registered by clocks.

Both past and future conditions are readily accessible in relation to the various conditions of our neighboring planets remaining relative to the present condition of our planet earth.

It is also assumed that light has a speed, in that light is thought to travel through space at a constant 299,892,458 meters per second. The speed of light is based on the perceived motion of light traveling a distance of one meter in 1/299,792,458ths of a second, but all that is achieved is to determine a time difference of roughly 1/299,792,458ths of a second.

For light to be in linear motion requires the light to actually travel from point A to point B in the manner of a train, bus, rocket, arrow or push cart.

Einstein suggested that time is different for every system in motion and it most certainly is different.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

So what your saying is, if we take the, (we,us,me,you,perception) away from the equation it remains the same? You are saying it is a task left to perspective? Can you explain the different dimensions we construct as briefly as possible so i can see your perspective? I'm curious about your view.

Mybe i mean to ask you what does time look like from each dimension? If i were 2 dimensional how would i experience time compared to 3 dimensional? If i were 2 dimensional how would i be experiencing myself as matter? Would the dimensional level be associated with the point of view? Or the actual dimension of the time/matter?

Hmm well first off my view is that existing in one or more dimensions itself does not change the way we construct time. Time is intermutable from our minds what changes is the oobjective concepts which the mind conceives its operations from. If we live in a 2 dimensional we expand our ability to construct our ideas based on the material observed and we ultimately are able to acheive a higher level of consciousness with the being of the object. At the same though living in a world of less dimensions inhibits are ability to construct something as an abstract being of reality. Thus we are stuck within the confines of our minds as an embodiment of time rather than actually being able to rationalize that perceptions of our mind. Space becomes more a part of us as we become one with it. It is essentially possible though that space becomes a part of ego through the construction of our mind

[edit on 26-4-2010 by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Reading the OP, I had this thought: We move "forward" in time because we are on a course in space. So, in essence, to go "backward" in time would only require you to go through the same, previous space. Alas, the floor you stand on is on a drifting continent, located on a planet orbiting a star, making "the circle" around a galactic center that moves through the aether of the universe, that might be moving through something else...
How do you achieve this, then?

Plus, I've always thought that if other parts of the universe were behaving with different laws of physics, due to there nature, then we were peering at other dimensions.
Also, time would be different in another dimension. A simple proof is that you have access to one version of time, in the material space, and to another one in the spiritual space. Take five minutes to dream about about your two weeks vacation, you'll know what I mean.

Aresh

top topics

join