It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im incredibly sick of christians slapping a satanic sticker on everything they dont agree with

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So this is going to be another bigoted Christian bashing thread where people come in and blame all Christians for the actions of a few people who are likely not even real Christians.

Why do you all get so much pleasure out of having these same conversations over and over again. Is it that hate is addictive like a drug of some sort? I think that is the case.

If you did not have this group to attack, you would find another. Muslims, Buddhists, no matter, just somebody to attack. Bigotry is a hard thing to comprehend for many of us. Hating people you don't know based on generalities and false assumptions. It seems childish and sociopathic to the more rational among us. Those of us who don't need people to step on and criticize to prop up our own weak ego's.

Hate is hate and bigots are bigots. Rational people judge one another a person at a time. Too bad there are so few rational people around.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by ashanu90

The problem is that those who did all those atrocities named themselves Christians. They were not actually Christians. Being Christian is not just a name. It is a life long commitment to following Christ's teachings. Anything outside those teachings is not Christian.

Are you an Atheist or Agnostic? I'm sort of literal with words as should be obvious. True Atheism is not possible. It is not possible to possess all knowledge of the Universe. I know its nitpicking but to say anyone knows for a fact there is no God is a false statement. You can believe there is no God, but not know it.

One thing I've noticed is that just like among Christians, fake or real, there is a small number of radical Atheists who spend an insane amount of time on a crusade against God and Christianity. They tend to fabricate a myth that all Christians do is run around causing them problems and speak as if all Christians are running around slaughtering and enslaving people, which is of course so much nonsense.

If you think the people conducting the Inquisitions were Christians, you don't have a clue what a Christian is. Catholicism through all its different incarnations has little to do with being Christian. You can be Catholic your whole life and never once be Christian. You can be a practicing Christian and never belong too or set foot inside a church building.

The church is simply a sharing between believers. These monuments to men and the weekly fashion shows have zero to do with being Christian. You might find you like real Christians. Your probably looking in the wrong places for us.

i imagine you didnt read the entire OP dont be so oversensitive. i do believe i said that all christians are not like this in athe OP
also i imagine that alot of those people who commited those attrocities still considered themselves christians through some warped view of morality

so ,aybe i should change the post from christians to radical zealous christians? there wouldnt be as much confusion i think also i dont have anything against bhudhists if i ever got religious it would be bhudhism
islam, there ae many many radicals there, but there are alot muslims who arent radical at all hell im friends with one!

so no not bigotry at all, however people are going to get biggoted if you keep acusing them

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

so i ask do you think gwar is satanic or evil?

[edit on 26-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by ashanu90

also im not bashing christians im bashing ignorant people

I'm a metal head, love metal music. But i cannot ignore the OBVIOUS connections to amongst other things satanism (in places)?

would you care to name a few?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Maybe just get over it?
Come one really this is CiR (conspiracies in religion) i see no conspiracy just you bawwing about how some people call your music satanic. Either stop listening to that music or stop playing it in fron of others who call it satanic, problem solved.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I disagree with the OP....

But in anycase they are going to hell for starting this topic...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

well zaiger truly i am frustrated with people and their satanic stickers however
the main point really (and ibelieve weve gotten off the subject a bit)
is christians blaming satan for rock and roll,
why do they do it?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

christians blaming satan for rock and roll,
why do they do it?

Who knows everyone likes to blame others for their problems, when they do not have real problems people like to make problems for other people. So you are going to complain about what someone thinks about your music and others are going to complain about what you listen to. It is a stupid cycle that takes stupid peple to keep it going.
Why do you care what people think about your music?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Maybe just get over it?

i couldnt help but notice this
what if i noticed that you were sick of willfully retarded posters spouting off about reptillian nwo illumantis from niburu making everyon 2% dumber with each post and i told you to get over it? lolz

to me the lazy satanic sticker is a problem
you know?

link   
Where can I get one of these Satanic stickers?
I would like one to put on my guitar.

link   

I disagree with you.

Now the hard part is trying to decide which of these nasty stickers I need to slap on you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

maybe because they do protests and try to stop my favorite music groups from performing near me

and the fact that they think they know whats best for me

they gotz no place to say those things

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
Now the hard part is trying to decide which of these nasty stickers I need to slap on you.

I like how they sell an separate "inverted" pentagram, for those folks who are too stupid to figure out that they can just invert a regular one.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Okay here is what you do. GWAR is great to start off with then move on to X-Cops. Now what you have to do is go out and get some real devil music. Like the back street boys and hansen.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I disagree with you.

well the antichrist and demon possesed ones are quite popular

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Okay here is what you do. GWAR is great to start off with then move on to X-Cops. Now what you have to do is go out and get some real devil music. Like the back street boys and hansen.

backstreet boys had me loling
play i want it that way backwards and get
"ziek hial!! lucifer is your master, come to hell with me! also check out our gift shop"

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I disagree with the OP....

But in anycase they are going to hell for starting this topic...

well this thread may become a hellish place (flamewar) but thats not my intention

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

lol i just saw that!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I disagree with you.

now that i look at your link i think you should get the upside down pentagram but not the regular one, just so theres no cofusion lol

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am not religious.

And I do not believe in "Satan".

But if someone "worships Satan" or whatever, I have no choice but to call it "Satanic" by definition.

I think it is stupid though. Because none of these fantasies exist. It's all illusions in their minds.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join