It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR - April 30, 2010? - False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There is this story circulating everywhere on the internet about this visionary from the Philippines, who is predicting ISRAEL attacking IRAN before May 1, 2010.

I’m not into setting dates, so I just want to emphasize that. I DO NOT LIKE DATE SETTING! And I’ve never done it.

On March 12, 2010 I had a dream from GOD. It was so real and vivid. The message I got from that dream was to count 7 weeks from March 12, 2010……….

This gives us the date April 30, 2010.

I’m not saying something is going to happen, but I do think it’s interesting that some guy in the Philippines is almost claiming the same thing as what I was presented in this dream.

Maybe I did not interpret my dream right, it’s very possible nothing will happen, however……maybe I did and something will happen. We’ll see.

By the way….I do not claim to be a visionary or anything special. It was just a dream and I know for a fact that it was from GOD because of the “realness” and a past dream I had that came true on a specific date given.

Take all this with a grain of salt. We’ll just have to see.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Can they wait untill like August sometime. Cause April 30th is my brothers birthday and that would suck for him. And May has my daughters birthday in it and that would suck as well. June has some other family members birthdays in that month. July is well Independence day so that will have to wait. So how about August nothing going on there for me

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I guess we'll know come May 2.

I hope ur both wrong

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonoflibra

Nope. Cant do August. too many BD's in my family. How about Feb of next year?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

Are you talking about the Duke Puntalangit in the Phillipines .There are a few other threads about him .He sounds Genuine(dont they all) and has a whole range of visions ,maybe to cover all angles.If he is correct we are going to be toast!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i would think that if they are going to do anything it would be from late august- december of any given year. that way it is fall/winter in the northern hemisphere. when you pull the whole house of cards down you want the plebs to run out of food. that way you can control them better. doing something in may wouldnt make much sense for the big one.

now, if they thought they could attack iran and it not be ww3 they might do it, but there is a good chance it could be ww3, so i think they will wait till fall.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I swear a new war date every week its thier problem let them figure it out.

I wish they would blow each other already I am tired of hearing them fools over thier saying thier going to to destroy each other.

Its all talk no show just do it so the rest of the world will be a little safer without those 2 countrys.

I think they should just nuke the hell out of each other until thier is nothing left.

Maybe the U.S. just needs to invade and take all of Isreals Nukes and them leave the country and ring the fight bell.

We all know Iran has no Nukes as of yet other wise Isreal would be wiped off the planet by now.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by slipknotrules2009]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hmmm, iran might be testing a nuke in may.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hmm…
Very interesting.
We'll see in a few days.
Meanwhile I'll be digging a hole in the yard.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Why cant these prophets ever predict anything useful such as this weeks trifecta at Rose Hill racecourse.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
whether april 30, or more likely May 1st. we are getting close to something coming out of the blue. I can feel the tension, or the torche is building I guess would be a description. the clock is clearly ticking.
*off topic, major ruling on 911 is expected and the Americans are coming or waking up what ever you want to label it things are coming to a head - we will either have Justice for (just us). and if that fails - then civil unrest is more than likely IMO.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

3 - 6 - 7
5 - 2 - 4
4 - 6 - 1

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Humble Leo

good move ,I think the price of shovels is about to go up!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

3 - 6 - 7
5 - 2 - 4
4 - 6 - 1

eye sea what you did thar

But seriously a dream from god? wich one? thor? zeus? Hercules? allah? vishnu? Yahweh? a dream is a dream get over it i had a dream i was in israel shelling hezbollah positions was i there NO was it real NO it just happened because the war was the last thing to run through my mind before i went to sleep.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

That is the latest news on this topic.

24 HOURS AND COUNTING
Tick Tock, hope not.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Wow what a surprise nothing happend imagine my shock when i opened my curtains this morning and saw the earth still there :|

new topics

top topics

join