It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would YOU take the Bob Larson Demon Possession Test?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

Is it cool to have a demon possess you? No.
I don't believe in Larson, but I believe that something like that can happen, and it's not good to go insane to the point of murder or suicide. But those are very extreme scenarios.
I suppose it's "cooler" if you're some adolescant female and all the priests crowd around. If it happens later you might be a babbling old bag lady that nobody cares for anymore.
I think addiction and possession often go together, even if sceptics will just see it as a metaphor (the "demon alcohol", for example). Driving out an entity might help, but it doesn't undo the physical harm already done.

I live in Africa, and maybe we are more superstitious?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Damn! I'm only a 5!!! I think it would be very entertaining to have a little pet Daemon to help me out with things. Oh well, the poor thing would be run ragged, and I wouldn't let it go back to hell. What's the punishment for Daemon abuse, anyway? Do they have their own labor laws?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i took the Ahh hem,, "test",, and our test score is 25
You are at moderate risk for demonic oppression/possession.

still trying to figure out how he can Exorcise me for only $19.95..
???

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
At my last union meeting we decided, with some trepidation, to stop possession operations on the general public. We are limited to politicians of free countries and religious targets that claim righteousness.

The older jinn were more than upset about it as it really shoves the old timer's legacy in the dirt. Such a legacy they have built, indeed. But change is inevitable, I guess. And the acceptable hosts ask for it all the time. We simply provide what they want. All of this to improve working conditions, reduce risk & toxic holy exposure... In general, making it easier on our generation of office friendly demons.

"On a less serious note, or vice versa", I scored as low risk. I thought I was more messed up than that!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Your test score is 29
You are at moderate risk for demonic oppression/possession

Where's my credit card? lol

Is this guy serious? I'd like to see the process he used to develop the "test".

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hi,

I love taking these kinda "tests", and yaya : Your test score is 21
You are at low risk for demonic oppression/possession.

Good thing too that is!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well i am rather dissapointed. I only scored a 16. Makes me wonder why didnt jesus create a test to make it easier on his disciples. They coulda formed lines of possesed people. Slightly possed on the right. moderately possesed on the left and legion filled in the middle.
Oh well there loss is this guys gain. I wonder if when he gets to heaven is jesus going to demand his cut since they have to cast demons out in jesus name. Who pays the royalties to god?
I think i will send this test to my ex wife. I know she is possesed. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join