It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would YOU take the Bob Larson Demon Possession Test?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Bob Larson has been mentioned recently in regards to other threads, so maybe it's a good to pool some knowledge on this guy.
Personally I think he's an "auto-suggestion" stage magician who claims to be a Biblical exorcist. But nope, you won't have them flying into swine or causing any visible symptoms with Mr Larson. Nothing really supernatural flying about. Just people copying expected behaviour from others.
But who knows, he's got some good feedback and testimony.
Maybe the sham catches the odd fish?

Here's the test: www.demontest.com...

Perhaps I should ask dear poster, what would convince YOU that either yourself or a loved one is demon possessed?
(And why does this Larson still have booming business?)
Have you been possessed and what convinced you, and was it somehow "healed"?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Y'mean this test?
Demon Test

I've done it for a laugh. It's been posted here a few times, I think.
It was either here or another forum.
It's ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I feel dumber after that test. They ask a question and your response is either never, in my past, or currently. Several questions could not be answered in that manner.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Oh darn it - another thread done. And I was so excited about this one, especially since on one thread about Satanism one poster was asking who this Larson guy is.
Well for those who haven't seen it, enjoy.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I took the test. I think I'm probably at a high risk for a whole army of demonic possesions, but then again, I think everybody who answers the test will come up positive, too!

It leads me to believe that if any answer is negative, there is still some sort of chance, but I think you would have to believe in such a thing to happen.

I don't believe in the devil, or demons.

Conveniently, when the test is done, you are referred to a list of things that they feel could help you out of your situation. Sheeeeeeeeesh!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

one poster was asking who this Larson guy is.

That was me, and I did find it odd to see 2 threads on this fellow.

I've never seen the test before either. Very entertaining!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
woo hoo!!! i am at low risk for demon possesion!!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by RuneSpider

Oh darn it - another thread done. And I was so excited about this one, especially since on one thread about Satanism one poster was asking who this Larson guy is.
Well for those who haven't seen it, enjoy.

No worries, it happens. It's been a while.
Just relating that I've taken it before.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Your test score is 32
You are at high risk for demonic oppression/possession.

Oh well, I can be saved by getting all of the DVDs that he made. That is a small price for salvation and being demon free.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Your test score is 28
You are at moderate risk for demonic oppression/possession.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hmm I got a 28. I have a moderate risk of possession. LOL
OH NO
Then of course right below that it tells you to buy his 3 CD's

What a joke that guy is. Just another person preying on others fears for a quick and easy buck.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

The wierd thing is, I do believe I was possessed once. It entailed a lot of ouija board and incantations from Kathryn Paulsen's "The Complete Art of Magic and Witchcraft".
I had visible shadows before my eyes while alone in my room, and sometimes had to bolt out.
In any case, there was this runaway girl we all prayed for (I'm talking early 1990s) and suddenly I just got this grin on my face. I couldn't get rid of that grin. It wasn't funny, I felt it was tearing my mouth apart from ear to ear. People used to shriek at that grin.
Since then I was exorcised and burnt everything occult-wise (until I re-stocked).
I'm more philosophical about those things now. But strangely towards the end of last year I came home with my best female buddy form a metal club (that this almost 40-year-old is not supposed to go to according to her husband who was working in London).
We were drunk and doing past life regression and so forth, and suddenly whoops, there's the SAME satanic grin on HER face. It freaked me out!!!!
Next day she said she had spider bites, and it was because of that. Yeah right!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
those are not questions you should answer on the net mainly because thay are like questions feeling out your vulnerabilities if someone watching/logging your net activity you told em how to mess with ya head

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

MMM, good point squire. Perhaps something to keep in mind.
On the other hand I doubt I'm significant enough to bother messing with (I mean specifically).

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If this weren't already established as Christian, I would be convinced it was some sort of Dianetics thing!! xD

Lol Scientology and this guy have something in common!!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
haha, just for kicks i put never on everything to see what it would "suggest" and even with a score of 0 it still says buy these dvd's. haha what a rip off

[edit on 25-4-2010 by AwakenMind]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My score is 7
You are at low risk for demonic oppression/possession.

I don´t have to buy his DVDs

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
have you sold your soul to satan?
I think that would make you re'possest on death..
I score 666. they have me!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Bob Larson.

Thats a name I havent heard in awhile.

Used to listen to him on the radio. His horse got possessed one time and kicked the hell out of him. True story (well, HE said it was possessed :lol

this dude was SOOO bad, on a slow day I SWEAR he would have his staff call up and say they were posessed by anything from a cheese sandwich to satan himself.

This dude was fun for brain candy but a complete farce and a discredit to christians everywhere.

edit. Just took the test. I'm a 9.

Sorry SOB is selling tapes for DIY "soul cleansing". Surprised that Billy May wasnt given the Lazurus treatment so he could hawk it for him.

[edit on 25/4/10 by felonius]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I scored "Low risk".
Man! This sucks, wouldn't be cool to have a demon possess you.

OK, seriously? It took 30 years to develop this test?
I can find better tests of facebook.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join