It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney admits Bin Laden had nothing to do with 911

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

Did he tell you himself or are you assuming?

Its hard for me to say what he meant outside of what he said.

I will take what he said over your assumption, I would be a fool not to.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Yeah, I have heard he is a bad mofo.

When he meets his maker I wonder if he will feel so bad?

What really makes me sick is all the people who brown nose him.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The Major sees that the river "DeNial" is running deep and strong and that a good number of the recruits are being swept away despite the Major's clear and irrefutable elucidation regarding the truncated clip. If the recruits choose to engage in an unauthorized circular formation short arm inspection and admiration exercise that's up to the recruits involved. The Major simply requires the recruits don't ask for any further instruction and that they don't tell the Major that his analysis isn't spot on.

Dismissed.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Did you purposely leave out the rest of the interview where Cheney clarified that he meant to say Saddam?

The Major provided the transcript yet you have failed to make a retraction.

Right under your name you have the phrase "deny Ignorance" I hope you really believe that.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Major Discrepancy

The General called and said it's OK if you don't speak of yourself in the 3rd person, since the internet is full of non-hackers and such.

He said he learned the hard way also, that the civvies will listen a little better if thou doesn't sound like thou has placed thineself above all men either civyy or lower rank, by speaking of thineself in the 3rd person.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Cheney had been using so many lies and half-truths that he got confused on what he was trying to sell on that day.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Cheney said what he meant to say full stop ! Liars need good memories and they are always foun out in the end !

Oh and yes isawsomethings, that Major Dscrepency is gettin rite on my tits too speaking in the third person !

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Sorry but after he says he wasn't involved, he states that the Bin Laden aspect is separate validating that he ment to say it and it is credible.

No need to retract anything, he covered his ass probably by having an assistant que the host for a clarification re-direct question regarding his slip up.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
And it ain't the first time Dick has let the truth slip..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
maybe he knew that neither Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein didn't do 9/11 because he was complicit in it's orchestration by way of standing down interdiction on the incoming planes?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

www.youtube.com...

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 27/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

So then please tell me this. How do YOU know what Cheney was thinking in that interview?
You said you are going to spread this all over the internet as a smoking gun. I have no problem with that as long as you can tell me what Cheney was thinking during that interview.
Don't forget you already told us we couldn't tell what he was thinking. I am interested in
knowing what secret powers you have to tell what was in his mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick1
reply to post by impressme

So then please tell me this. How do YOU know what Cheney was thinking in that interview?
You said you are going to spread this all over the internet as a smoking gun. I have no problem with that as long as you can tell me what Cheney was thinking during that interview.
Don't forget you already told us we couldn't tell what he was thinking. I am interested in
knowing what secret powers you have to tell what was in his mind.

Obviously what he was "thinking" was just what he stated. He admits that Bin Laden had nothing to do with 911.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CDippa

And 911 was in 2001...And your point again is?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rick1

We all have misspoken but allow me to fill you in on an aspect that you may have missed from all of the MSM filling up your head.

Cheney was talking about a massive event in which the details given his position as VP, he should be all too familiar with, in fact he should be able to recite them in his sleep. At least I would expect my elected leaders to be that informative. Wouldn't you? Obviously he as did Rumsfeld Cheney allowed a bit of truth to leak out and we are on it. Even if you all are not.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

The money that was and is still being made from the events of 911.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Lies & trickery, the same of which allowed 911 to happen and that in which you are willing to defend and look the other way.

The video shows an important aspect of the human mind, even when others do not pick up on it. The mind does not allow one to forget the truth regardless of how hard one tries to. Had he spoken this in a courtroom then we'd be hearing from the Prosecution side now. Just as the vid editor stopped the video where it did, so to was the editing quick of the production crew (and perhaps Cheney's aides as well?) who caught on that he made a "Rummy" and needed it to be corrected.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think a lot of folks are simply concluding he "mis spoke" as in the way someone would do when let's say, ordering a box of chicken or a medium drink when he ment a large drink. There IS a major difference here. And I pointed out that he was the Vice President on 911, the one who many believe was REALLY in charge on that day. Many also believe (and those who know him swear to it) that he welds massive amounts of power and pull and yet, we are supposed to be led to think that he simply mis spoke about people who he and Bush had been trying to capture and/or kill? That argument of mis-speaking might work on elementary students but it won't work on those of us who seeking to get to the bottom of 911 and muddle through the many lies, half truths, unspoken events as of yet to be discovered or divulged.

A very important aspect that many of you simply miss because most are more concerned with slick reply's than getting at the truth is that:

Cheney, Rumsfeld have both made slips that pertain to theory's involving events of 911.

Either they read ATS or they know the truth and it slipped out.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by mikelee]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Sorry to burst your bubble, but from the context it's clear he meant to say Saddam Hussein, rather than Osama Bin Laden here. It was a live interview and he got his Islamic names mixed up.

His point was that Saddam Hussein being behind the 9/11 attack is a different point from whether Iraqi Intelligence had connections to Al Qaida. According to your interpretation, he's claiming the gov't never said that OBL was behind the 9/11 attack, and everyone on the face of the planet knows the gov't DID say OBL was behind the attack.

Go ahead and advertise this as a "smoking gun", if such things pleases you, but you're really barking up the wrong tree with this, mainly, becuase Cheney was never any better at public speaking than Bush was.

He actually directly contradicts that in the interview, and points it out as he does it. Look at all those stars you got from anti truthers who cant hear well.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well, just as Cheney "could have" mis-spoke, he damn well could have slipped up and let the truth out. There's only a 50-50% chance he did either one.

Funny though, after all this time he admits, either by a slip of the tongue or otherwise, something we all have suspected since 911....Wonder what the chances of that would be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join