It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Will Start WWIII and Here is Why...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
When will ATS members wake up and see what is going on in the middle east for what it really is?

There isn't going to be a major war there... NO world war three.

There will be more sabre rattling and the same stuff that is really getting boring, old and completely predictable now.

I'll make it simple as possible...

Every time there is a crisis in the Middle East guess what happens?

Oil prices spike upward on global markets... and a LOT of people both in the middle east and elsewhere profit from it.

Every time an Iranian leader makes threats etc. they PROFIT from it...

Speculators react, prices rise and when they fall and all else fails ... Yes we have more shocking news from the Middle East, any headline with Iran in it seems to always have an affect on the oil markets.

Speculators love it, Oil companies love it, the oil rich nations of the Middle East have incentive to keep the region in a perpetual destabilized state.

Don't be fooled by the game, see it for what it is.

By the way, how much did you pay for a gallon of gas today?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I dont know about you, but last i checked, Iran hasnt started a war in over 100 years.

I dont know what causes you to come to this conclusion.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

I think you completely missed the point, but that is okay.

Some people will never get it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I could not agree more. You hear people banging on about how they will cause the world to crumble but the fact remains that if the situation were that bad and lines were drawn in the sand, Iran and it's allies would barely stand a chance and they know it. That is why they are always making threats. Purely to scare western citizens rather than governments. It is the only way such a backwards totalitarian state that rules it's people through fear and misinformation can have the world take any notice. Iran needs to learn a lesson from Iraq. If you continuously make threats one day the people you threaten might just call the bluff. In which case it will not be pretty.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I got the point, and yeah your probably right most will not get it....however it is a good point, and thread, and who know's you could be on the right track.....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There will never be a ww3...

I only belive this because the people will not fight this time...

You remember the stories of Germans or Russians and Americans sharing a drink on the battlefield on Christmas Eve.

These people had no direct reason to fight eachother other than that their county believes it is the only answer

How will people fight for a country that they don't believe in anymore...

Either we will need a false flag action that makes 9/11 look like nothing or something to spark a 3rd world war.

Other than that, the goals of WW1 AND 2 were accomplished, the U.N was estabished and the power elites NWO agenda commenced

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
I dont know about you, but last i checked, Iran hasnt started a war in over 100 years.

I dont know what causes you to come to this conclusion.

Way to read the thread in it's entirety. It was only a few lines in length anyhow.

I have been coming towards these conclusions, also in other subjects that appear on ATS often. Much of it could be manufactured conspiracy to cause a predicted reaction. It's like THEY fear us, so their plan is to simply keep one step ahead of the herd. Were fast becoming self reliant though, and big brother needs to be needed. They're getting desperate.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
When will ATS members wake up and see what is going on in the middle east for what it really is?

Your only now just waking up to the realisation that we are all being manipulated emotionally all the time?

I'd almost feel sorry for you if I wasnt so happy youve made that leap in conscious awareness..congratulations....now the hard work starts....that is, how not to buy into it and still retain your emotional humanity and not fall into despair and tragic cynisim.

The sad reality is that when enough people stop buying into this round, when it gets too obvious, they will simply start another round with more expertly crafted manipulations and yes, that may include actual war....though that again will just be a catalyst...for more manipulation games...its a cyclical loop you have to just step out of personally..and not dig yourself back if you want to see whats really been going on while youve been stuck in the loop.

Ro

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Rosha]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

I am fully aware of the manipulation...Any tips on avoiding the despair?

Your only now just waking up to the realisation that we are all being manipulated emotionally all the time?

I'd almost feel sorry for you if I wasnt so happy youve made that leap in conscious awareness..congratulations....now the hard work starts....that is, how not to buy into it and still retain your emotional humanity and not fall into despair and tragic cynisim.

The sad reality is that when enough people stop buying into this round, when it gets too obvious, they will simply start another round with more expertly crafted manipulations and yes, that may include actual war....though that again will just be a catalyst...for more manipulation games...its a cyclical loop you have to just step out of personally..and not dig yourself back if you want to see whats really been going on while youve been stuck in the loop.

Ro

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Rosha]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Senz20

I think you completely missed the point, but that is okay.

Some people will never get it.

You mean some people reply to your headline, but fail to read the actual OP?

I think thats what happened here.

Anyways I agree with your OP, that it is all a huge CON game to make big $$$ off oil. And a few other side projects as well
like the arms market.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i have watched the oil market for the past 4 or 5 months(i have stock in it) and the a barrel of light sweet crude has averages about $82 to $85 which is higher than a year ago but no where near what it was back '08 and has been holding real steady. So all of the sabre rattling in the Iran isnt affecting the market at all. i'm waiting for Israel to do something then we will see an increase oil.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If anyone is going to cause WW3 it will be Israel taking over the Jerusalem and The Rock. Or am I wrong in thinking both these places are in Jewish sights....

[edit on 25-4-2010 by loner007]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vardlokkur

I have been coming towards these conclusions, also in other subjects that appear on ATS often. Much of it could be manufactured conspiracy to cause a predicted reaction. It's like THEY fear us, so their plan is to simply keep one step ahead of the herd. Were fast becoming self reliant though, and big brother needs to be needed. They're getting desperate.

If you can influence the price of oil by creating an environment of conflict and threats of war that will disrupt oil supplies and then have frenzied speculators react to that news and the prices rise and your country profits from that what would you do?

I know many have already said it is all about oil, and in many ways it is.

The odd thing is that western oil companies gain from this as much as Middle Eastern nations/companies.

That is why this whole Iranian problem has played out for so many years now without any end.

They don't want it to end.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

so you created a missleading headline or hoax to get people to come to your thread? Not really what ATS is about to me. If anything your thread should be in the predictions forums because thats all you are doing here.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Iran will start WWIII and here is why...

Because they want you and the world to believe that will happen, but it is a lie.

If my title is misleading to you it is because you failed to make the connection by reading the opening post.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione

I am fully aware of the manipulation...Any tips on avoiding the despair?

Find what you love, find what you believe, decide whatis most important, and hold close to that.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Iran will start WWIII and here is why...

Because they want you and the world to believe that will happen, but it is a lie.

If my title is misleading to you it is because you failed to make the connection by reading the opening post.

If your title is misleading it is because you didn't make anything clear.

This is part of the problem of the World: People not accepting responsibility, not speaking clearly and not being truthful in their intentions.

Obfuscation and deception do not lead to understanding and tolerance.

...just saying

[edit on 27-4-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
damn double post

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
damn triple post!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Four in a row: and while I agree with much of your OP I don't think the way you embraced 'deception' to be very meritorious....pretty much using the same tactics as those of Iran, U.S.A. etc....

oh, and I don't buy "gallons of gas".
I buy litres of petrol, so wham bam, your post is elitist

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join