It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new from uk west midlands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
In light of my failed attempts of the previous account of prettygreeneyes84.
My last thread will be deleted so for all of you that want to know a bit about me here it goes.

Hi ats,

I have been reading for a while now and I've never seen your avatar pictures until now and wow what a great looking place this is.

I really can't believe how many people have used their own pictures as avatars!!
very ballsy!!

I hope here I can share my knowledge on such topics that I am into and hopefully be welcomed into this community.

yours truly a proud west midlander x

what am I interested in!?

errrr lots everything on ats catches my eye, some subjects I read through and some I really go away thinking about lots.
When the north korea dispute happened I read some comments and got really freaked out about war happening.

I am interest in animals/pets/gardening/the truth/knowledge/other peoples views . My dad is the one who influences me about the truth nwo things like that he teaches me lots when I see him so I am probably safe to say its because of my dad I am here if that makes any sense.
I really love a good ghost story but not ones too scary I cannot leave the room from at night.

I did work at a major computer store but I quit from being demanded and shouted out to sell insurance, I had to bully customers into buying insurance and signing their money away for rubbish, will post a thread about it when I get upto 20posts

also a big thankyou to the mods for all of your help great work guys

[edit on 25-4-2010 by prettygreeneyes26]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Good for you for quitting...was it PC world?...they tend to try and force that crap on you.

Am I right in thinking it's illegal to sell insurance that's not needed?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by uptheirons!

I will not mention names but I will
there have been serious cases where peoples addresses and info have been compromised too, will mention more when I post my thread
you haven't told me much about yourself yet, where you in the army?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
almost 13 years in the Army...left when i realised i'd spend more time in the sand than at home...

Was a REME electronic tech, so have a thing for the technology based forums, spaceflight etc. but also have views on pretty much anything paranormal and i have an open mind....

Oh and a bloke by the way!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Welcome! I look forward to seeing you around brother!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Also I consider myself a lady well I am one not a brother

can i ask you a question???> are people driving cars mean that soldiers are dying unlawfully to fill our cars?
sorry to be so abrupt but it is a big question in my mind that I would love for you to tell me what you think about it

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

Now that's a potential thread in itself!

If you are talking Afghanistan, then i would say oil is not the reason we are there, and i know a lot of my friends who are there and been and come back actually think they are doing good out there.

As to whether it's an illegal war..i don't know, but i actually believe it has forced terrorists to change the way they operate...and getting an enemy to react to you is better than reacting to the enemy!

ANd why are you up so late?..shouldn't you be getting your beauty sleep, or don't you need it?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I don't sleep very well, I stay up late or even all nite and then just crash out on a whole day,

I don't personally think that I need beauty sleep I look quite young for my age, when I was younger I looked older and got into baras and clubs without ID and now I need ID how weird is that!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I look a bit too much like my avatar for my liking, so should probably be getting my head down....maybe later

So what are you, permanently 21?...maybe the real conspiracy here is the fountain of youth is in the West Midlands

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

or my vitamin e toner and cleanser

the fountain in Birmingham is currently empty they must have bottled the water and sold it as miracle fountain of youth water

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

maybe you could be the poster girl for it...

would keep you in urine laced, fountain "miracle" water for life...or are the fountains in Brum used differently to the rest of the UK on a Friday and Saturday night?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Not implying you could be the poster girl for wee by the way!

I'm sure they would still call it fountain of youth....now with added Volcanic ash!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

that was really quite funny lol you must have a big sense of humor! i love jokes that make me laugh my head off

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

its late night hysteria...at my funniest when i'm knackered...

going to friend you on here if that's ok...and if you like jokes then check out belowtopsecret, use your same login stuff for there...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hello. I am in west midlands to uk.
been a lurker for 6years or more?
not now. I chat more.
trying to get the guts up to make a post.
and take the shots.
though most of them are being nice now :-)

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Hi Buddha...

what you thinking of posting on?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

hey my fellow west midlander what are your topic interests

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hmm another midlander lol I am from Birmingham area. Just goes to show how small the world really is when you have a global site and you still get to talk to people who live in the next town.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
welcome here, cool to hear that your dad is into this too.

I don't have a lot of people to talk to in real life about what really happens, though my Grandma sometimes loves to hear my rants about what is really going on.

Have a great time.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi and welcome, from yet another west midlander! Bromsgrove to be precise. My fountain of youth flows outa the lickey hills in south B'ham. Lickeys are allegedly a "GATEWAY". Some say to hell. UFO'S have been seen, ghosts aplenty! Ley-lines cross them as well. What part of west mids are you from?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join