It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bellydancing ghost hunter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jamie and I have been a guest here for a while. I am 30 years old, female, and have two children. I am interested in all topics, and am happy to be a member finally!!! I look forward to sharing ideas with all of you. I am very spiritual and open minded. Something interesting about me.....I love belly dancing, and sometimes I hunt ghosts with my mother.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jade2010

hi, darn you must be very healthy due to belly dancing! wow i would fall over from confusion trying to do one

where have you been ghost hunting and what have you seen?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the reply. I have ghost hunted all over West Michigan. I will get into to all my experiences when I can finally start my own threads....you will have to wait for that information, but I promise you it will be worth the wait. As for being in good shape, let's just say I have the hips for it. Thanks again....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sounds like you have one cool Mother!

Respect to you both...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hi Jade2010, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I think you will be overhwlemed with all the great information you will find here. Bellydancing?? What a great hobby! There are some local gals here in my town that teach it, they are very good!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by uptheirons!

Yes, she is really "cool"....thank you for the response.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Metal Head

Belly dancing is both fun and relaxing. Believe me it is WAY harder than it looks....I learned that the hard way.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

How long have you been dong the belly dancing?...and what's it like for core stability?

Not sure it would help me, but got femal friends who have expressed an interest

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I have been doing belly dancing on and off for about 2 years. I practice it just for fun. I have taken many classes and believe me it is hard work. I think that the hardest part of it is trying to focus your mind to only move one part of your body at a time (hips).....or whatever depending on the move. You have to have strong control and that take time and practice. It is fun and I feel your friends would love it!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Is it a good workout too or more of a meditation thing?

I know some of my friends have real concentration issues......ooh, a butterfly....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums. Maybe you can teach us to belly dance sometime. I do have a bell, lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi, Jade, welcome to ATS.

I admit your thread title got my attention.
I took a class many, many years ago, but dropped toward the end....it really isn't all that easy to do

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It is a work out. I thought it woul be a piece of cake when I first signed up for classes, but 30 minutes into it I felt like I wanted to fall over.....lol

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thanks for the response...belly dancing is fun, but it looks way easier than it is. Im not in any classes right now, but I still practice.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hello...and Welcome to ATS...

Have fun and remember to not get lost...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Sure thing....virtual belly dancing lessons on ATS....sounds like a blast!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thanks so much. It is easy to get lost on this site. Before becoming a member, I would come here before going to bed just to check it out for a minute........3-4 hours later I would still be reading posts. Good times Good times!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
hunt ghosts with your mother? Thats sounds interesting, though dangerous too. Would like to hear your "adventures".

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

Thanks for the interest...im new but soon I will get my stories out!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join