It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea blames North for sunken ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

South Korea blames North for sunken ship

www.abc.net.au

South Korea's defence minister says a North Korean torpedo attack is the most likely cause of the sinking of one of his country's warships, which left at least 40 sailors dead.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This does seem to raise several eyebrows who were more content at a non hostile attack. I guess the next hours will more or less prove if this does have any foundation.

Although i do feel that it was an accident as earlier reports did suggest a N.K. Sub in the area but not close enough to launch such an assault. Then again, this could be another new or should i say re designed pedo that stays dormant and is activated upon pre programming of particular acoustics signatures. I guess the next few days should shed some light or make this post a non topic.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Oh, You sunk my battleship, no fair, you cheat we going to call NATO and USA to nuke you now.

No you not call dem, we will melt you with our wadiation bombs first if you do.

We play a new game?

Monopoly?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
WTF what lies, just weeks ago they said that a engine blew up or something, why would they lie? Why are they now saying that S. Korea launched torpedos? Either way S. Korea looks like they lied which is a blow to the truth seekers and believers in truth like me...

Whatever is, is, even though it is.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
From the news reports I have read, South Korea was investigating the incident and was attempting to avoid placing the blame on North Korea until the investigation was complete. That would make sense because a false accusation on South Korea's part could be devastating to the two countries relations.

I remember the initial reports on this situation and they were pointing at North Korea. Soon after that they started downplaying North Korean involvement. I have never read a report that ruled out North Korean involvement.

I personally hope that a peaceful solution can be worked out because I happened to be in the inactive reserves. I am two years away from a degree in computer science.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Definitely enjoy back dated posts dont you agree ?

Second line...no such issue since the majority live in a bubble.

top topics

join