It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Activity at Nuclear Weapons Sites to be Revealed at the National Press Club: Your Assistance is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

UFO Activity at Nuclear Weapons Sites to be Revealed at the National Press Club: Your Assistance is Needed!

www.disclose.tv

UPDATE (April 18, 2010): The organizers of this event, Bob Salas and myself, are now asking those who support our efforts to donate their frequent flyer miles to the cause. As noted below, we need to fly a dozen former or retired U.S. Air Force personnel from their homes to the press conference.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The news is from April 20, 2010, but, This is a huge news, if real.
I respect the work of serious investigators like Salas and Hastings in Extraterrestrial matter.
I wonder myself which news will be able to report in a so prestigious center like the National Press Club.
Real Disclosure?

To Mod: sorry if this thread already exist.

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Antor]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I will be very happy to review the information that is forthcoming in this press conference.

This type of information very well could be just a drop in the bucket, of overall UFO disclosure.

They are taking baby steps.

This is actually the most rational route to disclosure. Baby steps.

It lowers the odds of the public freaking out in a dangerous way.
*And people like my super religious grandmother for sure will take full on Disclosure in a VERY BAD way. They will take it off the deep end.*

So slow disclosure helps mitigate these types of negative undesirable side-effects.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Uh, they want our frequent flier miles?

Heck, I'm in no way doing that, even if it means disclosure!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
We are on the verge of one of mankind's greatest revelations !!!

Your Assistance is needed making tea and sandwiches for the worlds media .

================================================

"Disclosure" :

Waiting for Godot ..........................................................................

=============================================

Théâtre de l'Absurde !

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm absolutely agreed whit you.

This phenomenon (the extraterrestrial presence on earth), in my opinion, is the most important matter for our future. Maybe little "steps" could help for the security of the world and for the grow of our next Economy "not oil" based.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This doesn't sound like they are revealing anything new and amazing.

Wasn't there another conference recently, where they said there would be amazing information.. and it turned out to be a whole lot of nothing?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Bob Salas told his story at the National Press Club back in 2001 as part of Greer's bunch. Still, this one is bound to be much better if Hastings is involved.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wow, are these people going about it the wrong way, lol. Don't worry, as a result of this nothing will change with this subject whatsoever. In fact, I 100% guarantee you that crap like this will further damage the very subject you folks hold so dear.

Disclosure is so near! Recent events point to disclosure now! How can this be kept quiet any longer?!? I KNOW their here and the rest of you are in the dark!!!!

Please, give us a freakin' break. We all need to step back and catch our collective breath before moving forward as a solid community to advance the conditions that would create a climate where a press event like this would matter. As it stands now, I don't care what they say there..nothing will come of it because of the climate this very community has cultivated over the years.

Keep pointing fingers, it;s what "they" want, lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Every year the national press club comes around and makes its "GRAND," claims that disclosure is on the verge of happening. And every year they let us down....This stuff isnt going to come out until TPTB want it to come out...its a hard reality to face for someone who believes that we have been visited (and I am in this group) but I just dont see it happening through a few ppl who dont even have good reputations throughout the scientific community

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm always wondering what "disclosure" would really do. I rarely believe what any "official" has to say, especially when it's a government official. So why should/would I believe in their disclosure that aliens exist and have been visiting/interacting with the human race? What I what is concrete, no-doubt-about-it proof. If Obama or any high ranking official came out tomorrow and stated all the alien business is real - without proving it, but rather in a "take our word for it" way - why would anyone think there's not an alternative agenda behind it?

True disclosure is a pipe dream. It's not coming tomorrow, or next week, or next year, or perhaps at all...unless there's a motive behind it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Antor

I've been looking forward to this for a couple of months. It should be a lot of fun. I'm not sure if any new incidents are to be presented...thinking more along the lines of new witnesses in support of known events (non-events depending on perspective). ATS will explode with new threads, angry skeptics, whiney debunker-types and hysterical believers. Whatever the reception, there'll be something to think about.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
For those who think such steps are not necessary and waste of time, then it is one's freedom of perception. And such perceptions will NEVER ensure disclosure happens.

When you do nothing, nothing will happen.

When you do something, chances are it will snowball. Every action has a reaction, newtonian physic laws.

All these meetings with the MSM are pressure points upon TPTB to reveal Disclosure of Intentions. That particular event comes with members from the trusted establishments to honestly tell the world what they saw. UFOs are big issues that concerns mankind - past, present and future and must be told and not held in secret by the few.

The pressure for disclosure must continue and escalate, if not for us, at least for the sake of the next generations..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I agree.

These conferences on the Extraterrestrial matter will not be decisive for a Disclosure flood, but sure they are a solid contribution so that the Extraterrestrial Issue is debated in the MSM and comes capacity to public acquaintance of the largest one.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I agree that pressure should be applied to TPTB. Thats the only way any of this stuff is going to come out. But with that being said these few ppl who run EVERYTHING have A LOT more money than these guys running these conferences. Its sad to say but that "dollar bill," runs everything in this world these days...If it wasnt for that one aspect of this situation I would believe that disclosure is near. Unforntuantely money is what fuels the minds of TPTB and there willing to pay any price to keep there hand on the steering wheel of this civilization...

Gk

new topics

top topics

join