It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Mind and Reality

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

How do we know that we are not missing some sense or indeed senses that would change reality completely for us??

Interesting a sense based perceptions are based on the mind.


The brain is a receiver of consciousness, a kind of radio that tunes into different frequencies of consciousness. This is why we get different natured people.

It is true that nurture effects how a personality develops, but it is the frequency of consciousness that creates the true nature of a person.

A brain that has never had any visual inputs attached could never know what it was to experience colour... And because the mind is tuned into its own individual frequency, in most cases it is not possible to connect to any other aspect of consciousness that does experience colour.

That said, those that consider themselves psychic are not talking with the dead so to speak, but they special in as much as their brains are tuned into a wider frequency range and can experience that of others, or... There are some base frequencies that only a few people have access to all of.

do you follow?

Korg.




posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

How do we know that we are not missing some sense or indeed senses that would change reality completely for us??

Interesting a sense based perceptions are based on the mind.


The brain is a receiver of consciousness, a kind of radio that tunes into different frequencies of consciousness. This is why we get different natured people.

It is true that nurture effects how a personality develops, but it is the frequency of consciousness that creates the true nature of a person.

A brain that has never had any visual inputs attached could never know what it was to experience colour... And because the mind is tuned into its own individual frequency, in most cases it is not possible to connect to any other aspect of consciousness that does experience colour.

That said, those that consider themselves psychic are not talking with the dead so to speak, but they special in as much as their brains are tuned into a wider frequency range and can experience that of others, or... There are some base frequencies that only a few people have access to all of.

do you follow?

Korg.

True the mind can only create a personality or connection with something in so far as things that make us conscious operate. Its the operation of our brain which gives the conscuiousness the ability to make out the realities based in the mind. The brain tranmits the realities that the consciousness perceives about the object. It is the intermediate force upon which the consciousness is able to reflect itself as part the mind. The mind which has created the knowledge upon which our conscious exist. So essentially the brain can sometimes send to the consciousness the abnormalties of the mind



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


The consciousness and the mind are the result of the I, which in turn is the result of the consciousness and mind, that represents infinity. The infinite loop of the holy trinity so to say.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


The consciousness and the mind are the result of the I, which in turn is the result of the consciousness and mind, that represents infinity. The infinite loop of the holy trinity so to say.

So even if they infinitely recreate themselves as being other they cannot divide the absolute consciousness of their being. You are pretty good at this stuff are you like some sort of guru.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


Yeah exactly bro. I am a 24 year old highschool dropout. I am a guru. What we have discussed it the answer everyone here is looking for to understand what everything means. Check out my post i made as a result of our discussion.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


Also, i hope this can answer your questions about time and space. You can now see that they are illusions and exist within themselves.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


Also, i hope this can answer your questions about time and space. You can now see that they are illusions and exist within themselves.

Ahh so what did I exactly think before that I am only 18 so excuse my nieve approach I am merely just playing with matches hoping to spark a consistent philosophical conclusion.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


not sure, it is hard for me to comprehend what it was you were actually saying, i was trying to understand your philosophy by entering into this conversation so i could simplify what you were saying with my own words. Mybe thats what you were saying.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
So essentially the brain can sometimes send to the consciousness the abnormalties of the mind


Most that don't subscribe to this truth or are unaware, will not follow, but I am right there with you.



Korg.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


not sure, it is hard for me to comprehend what it was you were actually saying, i was trying to understand your philosophy by entering into this conversation so i could simplify what you were saying with my own words. Mybe thats what you were saying.

Yeah sorry I have been studying off and on since I was 14 and just recently got involved with Time and Being and Phenomenology of Spirit.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


No such thing as sorry. I live for this type of thread conversation. rarely happens. i believe we have mirrored eachother well. you have actually helped me put into words what i have been trying to tell people for a long time.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
What we have discussed it the answer everyone here is looking for to understand what everything means. Check out my post i made as a result of our discussion.


It is sad that people walk around without access to this knowledge. Age does not enter into this as time is an illusion.

The more main stream science validates the concept, more people will become aware.

There was an article in new Scientist a few years back that argued that if you were to add up all the positive matter and energy in the universe and deducted all the negative matter and energy you would end up with zero.

This was the closest thing I have read to validate our knowledge.

I'll try and dig out the article.

Korg.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


No such thing as sorry. I live for this type of thread conversation. rarely happens. i believe we have mirrored eachother well. you have actually helped me put into words what i have been trying to tell people for a long time.

What is that? BTW I wish more people would seek this stuff then to enter the material world there is much more to gained in being lost in the world of philosophy



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi Korg, I know this post was a while back but it took me a while to write ... so Im just commenting on a few things here from this post of yours:


The brain is a receiver of consciousness, a kind of radio that tunes into different frequencies of consciousness. This is why we get different natured people.

It is true that nurture effects how a personality develops, but it is the frequency of consciousness that creates the true nature of a person.

A brain that has never had any visual inputs attached could never know what it was to experience colour... And because the mind is tuned into its own individual frequency, in most cases it is not possible to connect to any other aspect of consciousness that does experience colour.

That said, those that consider themselves psychic are not talking with the dead so to speak, but they special in as much as their brains are tuned into a wider frequency range and can experience that of others, or... There are some base frequencies that only a few people have access to all of.

do you follow?

Korg



Consciousness adopts and creates a form such as a physical body in order to function within a particular system it chooses to experience. There are other ‘systems’ within which consciousness can choose to adopt and form itself besides the physical, and it can and does do this even whilst the mind is in the physical system. The physical system is one way the ‘Soul/Spirit/Consciousness can experience its own self, its own actuality, and bring forth further consciousness. The Soul and its consciousness are eternal – it creates you and you create it – it/you (lets call it: y’it) forever evolves.

The brain is a physical structure. The mind is an inner counterpart of the brain, though the essence of what Mind is, is not just found nor just stored in the brain, the ‘Conscious Mind’ does not need a body to exist. Our individual source of ‘consciousness’ is not confined to the body, though it comes from our body-mind as our consciousness is like an ever flowing stream or pool - though the body is the point of where the information is stored in a physical sense, and where it has a spring and a base for its individual identity and personality to reside.

We are a complex multifaceted transmitter, transceiver and transformer. We talk of our Outer Physical Senses, but we also receive much information from our The Inner Senses – they are like our core functions which reside in an Inner Self - they function to perceive data that we ‘physically’ discriminate against perceiving – like data perceived through our eyes, ears, sense of smell, etc. The Inner Senses are less restricted, and operate both in our Waking Consciousness as well as in our Dream States, and our non physical lives, and operate in what we perceive as after Death States or non physical states as well. We still have ‘perceptions’ in our other States of being and these Inner Senses are the ‘perceivers’ of those/all states – they belong to the ‘Inner Self’ and the ‘outer physical self’ has access and interacts with them in what we would term ‘unconsciously’, until they are brought into consciousness.


On the topic of blindness and perception – colour blindness can be a great example of illustrating different perceptions as individually we perceive things differently depending on our human condition and conditioning – this also includes our hereditary choices as well.

This comes from the wiki site on colour blindness:
en.wikipedia.org...



.....continued in thread following - ran out of space ....

[edit on 26/4/10 by Smiggle]



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
continued from above post ...

We all perceive things differently depending on our physical attributes, our abilities, as well as personal interpretations and beliefs ...
I was going to add a picture but am new, so Im still learning ... I'll go check how thats done



There are also many different forms of physical blindness – we make assumptions as to what the standard way of seeing is - (for both the able seeing and non able seeing) and how we interpret the view from the physical eyes – there is rarely only one answer and perception of the same thing from different people – we call it definition. Though often we collate the responses to form a majority view of what we perceive – whether it be a red apple or a red orange. Our senses both inner and outer combine to give us our conclusion of the perceived object, and we take this as our actuality. Once we have assumed that all our data is correct, and chosen and made up our mind what the object is,(a red orange) now we have created a personal belief that we springboard other assumptions from. If we have not nailed the true actuality and given a precise definition to the object then we are dealing with an ‘assumption’ – a belief that the person holds to be truth.
Though often the physical data coming to and through the eye can be corrupted through the filter of our minds, through the belief systems we hold, and our inner senses maybe telling us otherwise (eg: intuition) our physical sense will not allow the ego enough flexibility to assume or adopt another ‘interpretation’ or definition – we become definite about it – yep that's a red orange!. This belief about the object is fixed by a strong core belief we hold, until a time comes where more information and data makes itself present to the observer and examined. The inner senses (the inner self) will draw the data forth for re-examination in some synchronistic manner – even if once again the person still ‘see’s’ it as a red orange ... when all along it has been a red ball.


Truth then, foremost, is an assumption which by our own evidence allowed, we chose to become a belief.

Cheers
Smiggle

[edit on 26/4/10 by Smiggle]



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smiggle
cThe inner senses (the inner self) will draw the data forth for re-examination in some synchronistic manner – even if once again the person still ‘see’s’ it as a red orange ... when all along it has been a red ball.


Truth then, foremost, is an assumption which by our own evidence allowed, we chose to become a belief.

Cheers
Smiggle

[edit on 26/4/10 by Smiggle]


Thank you for these thoughts, they are very insightful. Star'd.

I started to become aware of the true nature of who I am, and how I am related to everything else when I started to notice synchronicities.

Such as 11:11, I am a seer of 11:11 and have been for last 10 or so years. But its deeper than that, seeing a picture on the internet that wouldn't/shouldn't occur in my everyday life then finding the image just happen to be on a table when walking by...

When thinking some things, and then the person who is talking to me says one of the words I was thinking that has no place in the sentence they are saying...

Having a thought that I need to do something about my car tax or I'll get a fine, only to get home to find the letter on the door step...

Thinking I need more space for my recording studio and an opportunity to move into a bigger house comes quickly.

All these things I realise come from me, but the illusion is that they are happening to me.

I wish I understood this mechanism more closely so I could offer more comfort and stability to those I love.



Korg.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
[quote=Korg]I started to become aware of the true nature of who I am, and how I am related to everything else when I started to notice synchronicities.

Such as 11:11, I am a seer of 11:11 and have been for last 10 or so years. But its deeper than that, seeing a picture on the internet that wouldn't/shouldn't occur in my everyday life then finding the image just happen to be on a table when walking by...

I offer this as something I have come across, and that the number 11, or 11:11 is the number of the Angel Metatron. There is some info in wiki, but sometimes its good for you, if you want to follow it, to google or find your own link, the information you need you will find. He's a very interesting an highest Angel ... maybe there's info there you need seeing that you're seeing the number 11.
en.wikipedia.org...


[quote=Korg]When thinking some things, and then the person who is talking to me says one of the words I was thinking that has no place in the sentence they are saying...
Having a thought that I need to do something about my car tax or I'll get a fine, only to get home to find the letter on the door step...
Thinking I need more space for my recording studio and an opportunity to move into a bigger house comes quickly.
All these things I realise come from me, but the illusion is that they are happening to me.

I wish I understood this mechanism more closely so I could offer more comfort and stability to those I love.

I think now that you are 'putting out' for answers, they will come. And the better the question, the better answers you'll get, and they will come to you. And you seem to be an open 'receiver' to information thats coming - so there will be plenty of 'investigating' and discovering' to be had.

Sounds like a very conscious journey you're on - walk in strength!

Cheers
Smiggle

Sorry I tried to edit the post to get the quotes right - no luck - another thing to go and look up

[edit on 26/4/10 by Smiggle]

[edit on 26/4/10 by Smiggle]

[edit on 26/4/10 by Smiggle]



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join