It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in a Carefully Prepared Alias? Who is Ari Fleischer?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Click here to learn more about this warning.

Instead of removing my truthful assessment of Phil Jayhan which was based on first hand experience, what should have been deleted are his scurrilous attacks on Ari Fleischer. The mis-identification and accusucations being made here in this thread against this fine person are nothing short of scandalous and should be grounds for a lawsuit against him. I challege the OP here and now to prove the allegations being made against such an upstanding citizen and contributor to society as this gentleman is known to be - and in no small way is Ari Fleischer an asset to American life. Now - I ask you in all honesty, what can be said of the OP by way of comparison regarding character, moral authority, and good example to others in political and social life in the United States?
edit on 31-10-2010 by Vitruvian because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This is a very interesting angle indeed. I look forward to seeing it laid out. I hope that the derailments and claims without evidence backing them up is kept to a minimum.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by phil jayhan

Was Ari Fleischer's picture used for Flight 11 passenger Michael Theodoridis?

No, they don't look the same. Hope that clears that up for you!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
Now - I ask you in all honesty, what can be said of the OP by way of comparison regarding character, moral authority, and good example to others in political and social life in the United States?

Well hate me if you will, but I am the one who submitted alert on your post. And I am glad the mods took action, because we don't do personal attacks on people at this site. Much less those that post here using their real name, like Phil is.

We are here to discuss material, period. And especially now in this particular forum. There are warnings posted all over the place in this forum, because it has degenerated into such mindless name calling and character assassinations. The membership is sick of it, and so are the mods/admin.

How about refuting the material Phil has posted rather than just bringing your holier-than-thou personal attacks? How do we know that you weren't the cause of the attacks you levy against him? Knowing Phil personally, I can tell you flat out that is probably the case. Phil has his less desirable moments, sure. But so do I, and so do you. The difference is you have to feel empowered by posting such garbage derailing his thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Well hate me if you will, but I am the one who submitted alert on your post.

I fail to understand why you think I would bother hating anyone - I don't even hate the subject of post.

Now do you really believe that's it proper to make such a charge as was made against the good character of Ari Fleischer? Do you have any idea of what it really means to Ari and his family to have had such ridiculous charges leveled against his good name?

I think this thread is nothing short of disgusting calumny against the good name of another and should be taken down. I will ask that it be done.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Vitruvian because: spell checked

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join