It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World as a hostage. Part 1

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by ABNARTY
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

1. This story goes back a long way. I understand human nature is human nature whether it is today or a thousand years ago. Can the continuity of such a plan really transcend so many generations? Some may argue that if the aim is selfishness (world domination being the pinnacle of selfishness) would it not die with the individual? Of course there will always be more selfish people to carry the torch but obviously in their own direction.

Well... Throughout history royalty has been feeling better the the public. They have been a society on their own within our society. The fight for power was and maybe still is fed to them from birth.
The best example I've seen was in a History channel documentary about the Russian tsars. Their struggle for power began the minute they could walk. I recommend watching them.
The idea that they think of them selves as better then others is for me enough reason to believe that tis situation really is continued in their offspring. It doesn't acquire any selfishness to treat others different. Only a different state of mind.

2. Do TPTB benefit greater from a unified planet or a fractiousness planet? If it is like it is today, they can remain in the shadows and profit handsomely. If there is a one world government, then they have leave those shadows, assume full control, and full consequences. The former has a much higher survival percentage than the latter.

Even in a New world order they would stay invisible to the public. The difference is that their power is directed at a central point instead of all the individual fractions that exist now. It becomes way more easy to control and relieve them from a lot of extra effort to make it all working in their best interests.

3. In your opinion what hurts this cause the most? Someone said it on here, what can we do about it. Hunting these folks down has the makings of a great book but what happens in reality?

What hearts their cause the most...
Well first of all they are no longer as powerful as they 100 years ago. They rely on corporate power. We can stop materialism and the need to want more and more.
This will cut a big chunk of their power because the money flow will decline exponentially. We have to make an end to corporate rule and make our economies self sufficient again. This will make an end of a lot of power that is around to get their hands on.

I think that actions implemented by our governments like the illegal Iraq war should be severely punished instead of letting those responsible get away with sorry but I'll do it again. I believe these crimes are far worse then murder.

However I must add that the events in the article are not proven to be correct and a part of it is really crossing lines... There are sure a lot of dots that link together and people are not to be trusted, just look at politics.

I for one would not be surprised if every word in the article is true but until it's proven fact... I would definitely not believe everything I read. If we want to go hunt them down I think it has got to be fact first or we will be nothing better...

I hope I've answered your questions. Feel free to ask again.

~ SK

[edit on 5/24/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

1. Perhaps selfish was the wrong word. I was trying to convey the desire to help rather than the desire to take advantage. If a group of people were stranded somewhere, most people would be of use to others in some way. They would be helpful to a degree. A few would only look out for themselves. In society as a whole the same holds true. Some have those sociopathic tendencies and just make their way into power where they do a lot of damage. Your example of the Romanovs is a spot on.

2. Good point with having to control only one set of front men instead of many. As is, there is competition between various groups/individuals out to plunder a buck at different strata. It makes sense if one could control the vertical architecture of plundering, you could make the flow to the top much more efficient.

3. I fully agree with giving up materialism. It would remove the only means to propagate this malfeasance. If they actually had to come down and steal the chickens outright, it could be hazardous to their health.

Thanks a lot for the reply. Since then I have watched a few videos and done some reading especially on American President Assassinations in the 19th century. There seems to be this crazy, conspiratorial idea out there of a clandestine group of people with a secret hide out in a volcano somewhere using alien technology to pull the levers. When one has wealth and power on their side, it simply does not take too much to manipulate people and events in your favor. You have outlined that well.

I still vote for hunting them down

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a lot of it seems reasonable, some of it seems plausible, and some of it is wrong. For example, the Rosicrucians exist before the 1700's.

But good thread. I will read through it and assimilate that which meshes with my own findings.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

That sounds like the best idea I've read yet.

Please do.

It would be great to strike the errors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join