It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World as a hostage. Part 1

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
How Ironic is it that from The Paperclips Project we go to Operation Paperclip

and operation paperclip was not only for weapon techniques,
but The US also got their propaganda machine and psychology warfare systems, and spying rings, an excellent example of how far this went was Reinhard Gehlen

Only from the twisted morals could later come projects like MKULTRA where they tested '___' on villages and own soldiers.

There is so much more, but it is crap all the way down.

Though some things can't be proven in conspiracy theories, it is hard to deny that there is a global blue print or plan, 1984 is an excellent example.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Interesting info. I learned something new today.

Thanks.

What do you mean with 1984 ?
Did something occur or are you refering to Orwell's book ?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The book from Orwell.

For my English degree I have read 1984, Animal farm, Brave new world, The Midwich Cuckoos and The old man and the sea.

I even tried to get Chariots of the Gods on my list but since the author is Swiss I couldn't.

I guess my English book choices gave me more education than the rest of my classes combined and that's why I ended up here.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Cool.

I never got a degree in English. I just follow my nose.

I didn't read them all. 1984 Everybody always says that we are living the book right now, so I why read it if you experience it.

I did empty my schools library tho. Almost all of my reading is on the internet now.

I'm always thinking about what if it's all wrong.
I mean like the stuf in the thread, NWO, Vaccine hoax, climategate.

There is just to much evidence to deny. However most of it can very well be true with all good intentions implemented

For example our I.D card. A fingerprint database can really be useful to help finding and arresting criminals or as an identification when someone has lost his memory.

Could it just be our imagination is going hay-wire on us ?
I don't think so, but I've been wrong before.

Edit.
Be happy you weren't allowed.
His theories are amazing and I love to read about them. His book however was one tough pill to go through. I never finished it.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Let me say this to your commitment to the topic...

Wow extremely well thought out, I need time to digest the material.

How many parts you have?

Can the Masons be resposible for many things SURE!

Awesome Job!

Btw Cats rule!

All
cats!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Whoopsy

I did it again.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

At least 4. The Author is still working on the 5th part.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This is tragic.

Thousands of cuneiform-inscribed tablets, cylinder seals, and stone statues have illegally made their way to the lucrative antiquities markets of London, Geneva, and New York. Irreplaceable artifacts have been purchased for less than $100 on Ebay.

Some small consolation to cultural annihilation; digging in the ruined sites at Samarra and Babylon could employ locals, women now. Archeology is as important as the Space Program.
What if some lost cylinder tablet holds the key to....(your miracle here) and we miss it? Like a warning or a date or a formula or a story, it might be anything.
There are artifacts and relics that though the original country should maintain ownership, they should be loaned to all humanity. They need to be studied openly by historians, archeologists, scientific experts world over - to discover and know our past. We all have that inherent right.

So- The penalty for theft, distribution and possession of these types of stolen artifacts should be extraordinarily severe.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

According to legend , the Original Templers were nine knights tied by blood from nobility. The Templers have always been free of tax commitments, and they provided financial services to governments on an interest agreements and as tax collectors. A contradictive moral that interests are a criminal unwanted development from the catholic churge was ignored by the churge it self. The Templers had an almost absolute autonomous freedom and were only the Pope had the power to demand an explanation for their actions. They were with their fleet and trade agreements the predecesors of the first multinationals. As Free Masons of buildings like castles and above all roman charges like the Temple Churge, They became wealthy real estate owners. ~ Malcolm Barber “They were unpopular and rich and even more with a royal financial treasury control what looks like it was all about removing any external parties all together. Even the Lombarden and Jews were not so involved. From the early 13th century the French Templers were in fact keepers of the royal treasury.” A royal report from 1202 shows us the order functioned as a centralized money depot, a sort of proto – central bank. ~ The ancient temples probably did function as a bank ~ Bible book John. Vers 13 - 25. 25&id35=1&id17=1&id18=1&pos=0&set=10〈=nl&idp0=36&idp1=18&idp2=19 Tells of temples that were used buy trades men and money exchangers to the abomination of Jesus. Modern day banks still The Bank of London look a lot like the creations of Albert Speer, who was Hitler’s reichs architect

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many to this day have not changed in mission and purpose. The word Cain means tip of the Spear and Cain was a warrior. I pay attention to people with Cain in their name.

But I have to wonder...at their earliest source or root...who are these Gold and Silver people? Are they really "chosen" by God or are they humans carefully genetically altered, deliberately designed NOT to work the pits, (as others were designed TO work the pits) but to meticulously stock pile, account for and render this harvested gold unto "God" - their maker or leader(?) Are they in fact chosen because they alone could be trusted with this task?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Silverstein you say....Goldman Sachs...Who are these Gold and Silver, steins and burgs and men? "You may be right, I may be crazy-I have a theory, very much in the drafting stages but the beginnings of an idea who they might be.

They are the money men, the bankers the keepers of the Treasury- then and now. It is ingrained, inherited, a particular talent toward it, a skill. Designed as such. The natural bent for thrift and hoarding can be used for altruistic or diabolical purpose depending on the individual. Individual is still all but back then...

...Carpenters were carpenters, Smiths were blacksmiths, Potters were potters, Goldman were gold men and Silverman were silver men.

Your information helps me substantiate a hypothesis that at first we all had a purpose. A genetically designed predisposition toward a particular task and skill. We were put here talented and did not learn but unlearned our skills. Still getting thought out...Anyway...interesting connections.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I share your opinion on archaeological discoveries.

The theory you propose is also very mind provoking. I have heard it before.

If there is a truth in it then you can assume those gold and silver man know this.
Why would it be necessary to subdue and secrecy to remain an evil power ?

I'm working on the translation of part 2. Maybe you find more in it that supports you theory.

Thank you

Where does your your name stands for ?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If you need any help for this or any other translations for that matter, I am from the country south of yours and would be happy to assist you. I would hand over the translations to you so you can post them here.
PM me if ever ... I mostly lurk here these days.

edit :: btw, did you get agreement of the original author?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by raknjak]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by raknjak

Thank you for your offer.

But I like doing it myself. It helps me to remember it better when I'm working on it. I will ask you for help when I'm facing a bump in the road.

I'm a little ashamed for part one. I did to quickly. That's why I take some more time for the next one. But it will be finished tonight or maybe tomorrow.

I did ask the author and he was OK with it. When I'm done I'll link it to him. He studied English himself but he's now working on part 5 in Dutch. He said it costs him several weeks to just make one part. With all the research and all.

Edit. I actualy mailed him before I started. I can show you the mail if you like.

[edit on 4/28/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested. I have just finished part 2 and posted it in a thread

Visit this link to read 'The world as a hostage. Part 2'

Enjoy !

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The world and history is such a diverse subject, I wonder is the bilderberger group is a decendant of the Templars and the Masons?

I was just looking at the Masonic World website it is very obvious that they still have an effect upon the world.

Question is how much?

I will read part two.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The world has been taken hostage. Since the economic crisis banks are rapidly expanding their power, where they now no longer only use the 3th world countries but all nations are now subjected to a suffocating grib of high debt agreement. The phenomenal high debts are placed by authority on the shoulders of their citizens.
The goal is to implement a global army, a world bank and one world currency.
The power of the bank is possible because it’s based on a fantastic misleading trick where only a select few create ‘money’ from nothing and only a fraction of it has to be accounted for in the bank ( = computer) , the so called fractional banking. For centuries have they worked towards a ( digital ) dictatorial world. With the disappearance of small change ( coins) and the linking of every individual and all his transactions ( money ) to a personal number in a central data base, they have finally reached their goal.

I've been saying this a few years on ATS (NO STARS, NO NO FLAGS). Yes you are correct, spot on.

But it goes much deeper. We are talking human mind "conditioning" the common offiice drone isn't going to recogize this, their brain is too ingrained to recogize they have been "assimilated"

If everyone reading this post would just research :mind control" there might be a shread of hope.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

No stars no flags I can understand. That's your call.
But the reason
You been saying this for years.

I'm not on ATS for years. And it has been going on for years before you.
It's hardly an original concept and there were probably a lot of others before you who also noticed.

Anyway. I agree with you. But you don't need to control any mind to control the masses. Masses will allow them selves to get controlled. It's what masses do. You only have to play your cards right.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

“That this social order with its pauperism, famines, prisons, gallows, armies, and wars is necessary to society; that still greater disaster would ensue if this organization were destroyed; all this is said only by those who profit by this organization, while those who suffer from it – and they are ten times as num...erous – think and say quite the contrary.” – Leo Tolstoy

He's been saying it for a bit longer then you.

You should star and flag only for the sheer amount of work he's doing for free.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by raknjak

Thank you

I'm not really sure about this but didn't the same thing already happened in ancient Rome.

The masses were kept under control by entertainment. Meanwhile the aristocracy were only about their own interests. Control of the masses included. Well... if they wanted to stay in power.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Thanks for all your hard work in translating this . Will read part 2 tomorrow .

Sent you a U2U also .

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You obviously have put a ton of work into this so I applaud your effort. As a newb to the whole historical aspect of it I have to ask some questions:

1. This story goes back a long way. I understand human nature is human nature whether it is today or a thousand years ago. Can the continuity of such a plan really transcend so many generations? Some may argue that if the aim is selfishness (world domination being the pinnacle of selfishness) would it not die with the individual? Of course there will always be more selfish people to carry the torch but obviously in their own direction.

2. Do TPTB benefit greater from a unified planet or a fractiousness planet? If it is like it is today, they can remain in the shadows and profit handsomely. If there is a one world government, then they have leave those shadows, assume full control, and full consequences. The former has a much higher survival percentage than the latter.

3. In your opinion what hurts this cause the most? Someone said it on here, what can we do about it. Hunting these folks down has the makings of a great book but what happens in reality?

I mean no disrespect just merely offering healthy questions to clarify.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join