It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well I dont think we have 13 days left but I do find this thread interesting.
Also If they close the thread then just open up another one. It's that simple.

IMO
ATS would be ALOT BETTER if the person who opens a new thread would be allowed to boot/kick someone off.
Like a party/friend chat room or a game server. It's a good system that works and prevents things like what's happening to many threads on ATS.

Lets get back on Point.
Any new footage from today? Also lets just say if it was true why didnt NASA altered the picture/footage before releasing it in the Internet? They've done that before.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Thank you very much for your kind words...it's great to know that there are people out there that support the quest for truth. I will tell you this much, it's going to take a LOT more than a few nasty comments to shut me up

Peace to you my friend.

VJ

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

Thank you

I just want to go on record again and state that, I DO NOT know what is going to happen in 2 weeks...I only beg the question. Sorry if I'm a little sensitive but I've had to reiterate this several dozen times throughout the thread. At any rate, here is the latest image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff84fba03e02.jpg[/atsimg]

This was taken 4 days ago:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcf1cb707165.jpg[/atsimg]

Welcome to the conversation

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I agree man,If your sick of the thread why keep comming back go away,I to am interested in what the op says

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Some official discoveries during these years about Planet X.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Found this from 2009

Second object crosses Sun’s heliosphere before satellite photo feed stops

Link

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Keep up the good work,You must of really hit on something,because you have these debunkers panties in a wad

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Thanks for the video...brings forward some very strong evidence of a coverup...in my opinion

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Good job to those of you who have figured out what it actually is..
. Disclosure; I hope your butt gets banned soon.....your threads have been debunked and not just by people saying nope your wrong but by people who go into detail as to why you are wrong, yet you refuse to see it and still continue to spew these claims....that to me is a hoaxer. What is even more sad is the uneducated people who go along with you...someone who does not seem to know nothing about astronomy, compared to those who seem well knowledgeable about it and they believe you. This thread should have been closed many pages ago as explained. You people ask why do skeptics come to a thread that they know is wrong...it is because they are here to deny ignorance and not to let it flourish.

I say those that know what it is should leave this thread to the tin foil hat wearers and let them continue thier insane beliefs. This site is supposed to be about deny ignorance...but ignorance is rampant in this thread. Let them have thier fictional scenarios. You who have tried valiantly to tell them the truth but are being ignored by these unedecated buffoons. Save your breath...let thier imaginations run wild....come back in a week and see how a thread without a healthy dose of skeptism goes. In that weeks time....i can just imagine what thier tiny brains will come up with.

PS
Is there not a mod in here. This thread should have been closed as explained. You had many valid explainations as to what it actually is compared to the OP's wild claims...and his evidence is crap compared to the others well thought out explainations and evidence.

GET BETTER MODS IF YOU ARE IGNORING THESE EXPLAINATIONS.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by kerazeesicko]

Let the Mods do their job, they dont need you to explain why things should remain open or closed. There are plenty of people on this thread who want to be here, if you dont want to be here, press the red cross at the top right of your screen.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think I finally figured this out!

This is a super massive comet, and evidently it was just attacked by a Solar CME! the fast moving object was a large piece of it being blasted off in the other direction. That explains why the object appeared to move back onto the screen - it exploded!

if you review Cor2...

THIS OBJECT IS HIT WITH A CORONAL MASS EJECTION AND PARTS OF IT SHEAR OFF

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23b3728c1d08.jpg[/atsimg]

THIS OBJECT NOW APPEARS TO HAVE A VERY LARGE TAIL!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f652337a335c.jpg[/atsimg]

Imagine That.... Venus huh?

Mercury?!!

NOT - It appears to be a comet just as large as NEAT.... and it being torn apart, just like NEAT!

WHY ISN"T NASA COVERING THIS??!! If they are, they're just now putting the info out

HOWEVER....

THIS THING IS ON IT'S WAY BACK!!

it will catapult around the sun, and.....

perhaps THAT is the reason why NASA is quiet, AND THE AIR FORCE JUST LAUNCHED A SUPER SECRET WEAPON WITHOUT DETAILS - it's on it's way to intercept this comet!

A mission that now has been announced as a failure...

oh boy.

Anyone here remember shoemaker - levy 9?

Earth may just be about to experience it's own version of that comet, in a way similar to how Jupiter experienced it.....

[edit on 26-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Thanks.
The words that make me to come frissons, if the data are real, are "Some gravitational force keep perturbing the two giants Planets (Neptune and Uranus), causing irregularities in their orbit!"

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i for one beleive almost nothing in which NASA has to say, secondly if this image was mercury any astronomy major knows that mercury rolls in the opposite direction of the terrestrial planets, thirdly if any of you constant debunkers with absolutely no informative information dont beleive the op, then feel free to exit the thread-building per say! sheesh, keep up the fine work op!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by allprowolfy]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Violater1]

I just want to make one thing clear....I make NO money from my YouTube videos, do you see any advertisements? I choose to not participate in the revenue sharing program as my intentions with all of this is not for monetary gain.

Please accept my apologies. I was understanding that if a video is viewed "X" amount of times, the owner of the video made money.
Again, my humble apologies.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So...should we be worried? What is this thing? It looks pretty darn scary on the pics you guys posted. Keep it up, its why I love this site! Thanks everyone!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Can you elaborate a bit on the images you posted as im curious...

I'm not much of an astronomer and know very little about what i'm looking at. Could you pinpoint the comet you have noticed and explain how you know that it will catapault itself around the sun?

Thank you very much in advance!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The NASA scientist probably didn't bother to actually check what you were talking about because they get swamped with ridiculous inquiries like yours every time a planet appears. They have better things to do.

[edit on 4/25/2010 by Phage]

very nice. just think only for people like the OP asking so called "ridiculous questions" we would never get to read ridiculous responses such as the one quoted. Ignorance is no crime. To question is to educate ones self. You may feel quite clever and probably sit there smugly smiling to your self after putting a questioning mind like the OP down in such a way. But remember we are all simple minded souls in the eyes of god. Act not so proud for the god's are watching..

peace unto you

daz

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just a little note this thread wasn't debunked and also we tracking this thing whatever it might be.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Violater1]

I just want to make one thing clear....I make NO money from my YouTube videos, do you see any advertisements? I choose to not participate in the revenue sharing program as my intentions with all of this is not for monetary gain.

Please accept my apologies. I was understanding that if a video is viewed "X" amount of times, the owner of the video made money.
Again, my humble apologies.

Apology accepted...I don't fault you for the accusation, I'm sure there are many that actually play dirty like that.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That's really amazing!...and scary, let's see what other data we can dig up on this. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is NEAT?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daz__

Originally posted by Phage

The NASA scientist probably didn't bother to actually check what you were talking about because they get swamped with ridiculous inquiries like yours every time a planet appears. They have better things to do.

[edit on 4/25/2010 by Phage]

very nice. just think only for people like the OP asking so called "ridiculous questions" we would never get to read ridiculous responses such as the one quoted. Ignorance is no crime. To question is to educate ones self. You may feel quite clever and probably sit there smugly smiling to your self after putting a questioning mind like the OP down in such a way. But remember we are all simple minded souls in the eyes of god. Act not so proud for the god's are watching..

peace unto you

daz

Thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself! Ironic that ole' Phage hasn't been back since he totally misspoke about it being Mercury.

I am very interested in this thread and wholeheartedly appreciate the OP's contributions.

Keep on keeping the good fight!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join