It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Good job to those of you who have figured out what it actually is..
. Disclosure; I hope your butt gets banned soon.....your threads have been debunked and not just by people saying nope your wrong but by people who go into detail as to why you are wrong, yet you refuse to see it and still continue to spew these claims....that to me is a hoaxer. What is even more sad is the uneducated people who go along with you...someone who does not seem to know nothing about astronomy, compared to those who seem well knowledgeable about it and they believe you. This thread should have been closed many pages ago as explained. You people ask why do skeptics come to a thread that they know is wrong...it is because they are here to deny ignorance and not to let it flourish.

I say those that know what it is should leave this thread to the tin foil hat wearers and let them continue thier insane beliefs. This site is supposed to be about deny ignorance...but ignorance is rampant in this thread. Let them have thier fictional scenarios. You who have tried valiantly to tell them the truth but are being ignored by these unedecated buffoons. Save your breath...let thier imaginations run wild....come back in a week and see how a thread without a healthy dose of skeptism goes. In that weeks time....i can just imagine what thier tiny brains will come up with.

PS
Is there not a mod in here. This thread should have been closed as explained. You had many valid explainations as to what it actually is compared to the OP's wild claims...and his evidence is crap compared to the others well thought out explainations and evidence.

GET BETTER MODS IF YOU ARE IGNORING THESE EXPLAINATIONS.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

we already have.
simple much?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I accept Venus as an answer if that's the conclusion that we've come to. However, there is still an overwhelming amount of conflicting information and as such there's no doubt a certain amount of confusion in this thread...I don't believe that it should be closed when only a percentage of contributors are satisfied. I appreciate everyones input but I sincerely believe it's going to be hard to completely put this one to bed until "Venus" actually passes by our Sun. Just my opinion

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Good job to those of you who have figured out what it actually is..
. Disclosure; I hope your butt gets banned soon.....your threads have been debunked and not just by people saying nope your wrong but by people who go into detail as to why you are wrong, yet you refuse to see it and still continue to spew these claims....that to me is a hoaxer. What is even more sad is the uneducated people who go along with you...someone who does not seem to know nothing about astronomy, compared to those who seem well knowledgeable about it and they believe you. This thread should have been closed many pages ago as explained. You people ask why do skeptics come to a thread that they know is wrong...it is because they are here to deny ignorance and not to let it flourish.

I say those that know what it is should leave this thread to the tin foil hat wearers and let them continue thier insane beliefs. This site is supposed to be about deny ignorance...but ignorance is rampant in this thread. Let them have thier fictional scenarios. You who have tried valiantly to tell them the truth but are being ignored by these unedecated buffoons. Save your breath...let thier imaginations run wild....come back in a week and see how a thread without a healthy dose of skeptism goes. In that weeks time....i can just imagine what thier tiny brains will come up with.

PS
Is there not a mod in here. This thread should have been closed as explained. You had many valid explainations as to what it actually is compared to the OP's wild claims...and his evidence is crap compared to the others well thought out explainations and evidence.

GET BETTER MODS IF YOU ARE IGNORING THESE EXPLAINATIONS.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by kerazeesicko]

See my last post....I will accept whatever the truth may be, which I've always maintained.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Brilliant find. The only way i could clearly see what you were talking about was to upload all the images into windows movie maker and then scroll through the images super quickly. Venus, or whatever planet is moving from right to left, as it passes out of view, another much brighter image comes in from left to right at a very fast speed, it then simply stops and reverses out of view again. IT IS NOT MERCURY AS IT IS STILL VISIBLE.

I find it odd as the next couple of images are extremely fuzzy.

THIS MUST BE EXPLAINED BY SOMEONE...

AND DONT SAY VENUS OR MERCURY AS IT IS NOTR THEM...

If your all curious, i sugest you do what i did to see for yourself until someone more IT literate them i can compress the images into a short movie for all to see...

Thank you for your research, it raises some very interesting questions. Phage...any comment on this? I'm curious

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Seriously, this needs to go into the HOAX bin. It's been explained by a scientist from NASA and other members of the board. I asked you(OP) earlier to go research what other views from the COR2 Ahead and Behind views to see what Venus DOES LOOK LIKE and you refuse.

You can't come on this board and state it's not Venus without knowing what Venus does look like From the COR2 Ahead and Behind. The video you're basing your info from and the video you made has ZERO scientific evedince to suggest that this is not Venus.

At first i thought you're questions were sincere, but now it's clearly obvious that you could care less what the truth is. You clearly have an alternative motive to still be pressing the issue.

PLEASE, before anybody posts something that agrees with the OP take time to read through the thread and the links that have been posted. This is just ridiculous now to be questioning that this isn't Venus.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by curious_soul]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wow I seriously am dumbfounded at how ignorant people are here. You guys want to believe so much in death and destruction that you become delusion al.
This is about the millionth thread on this and every time someone provides a post showing evidence that it is mercury it gets ignored completely with no responses. Can't wait for the next big event to happen on this site. With all the food stockpile posts I have read over the past 2 years of viewing this site I bet we could solve all world hunger issues. If only I received a dollar everytime you scam artists claimed this was the end. Sorry but reading astronomy today does not qualify you as a nasa scientis(either does google sky lol)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul
Seriosly this needs to go into the HOAX bin. It's been explained by a scientist from NASA and other members of the board. I asked you(OP) earlier to go research what other views from the COR2 Ahead and Behind views to see what Venus DOES LOOK LIKE and you refuse.

You can't come on this board and state it's not Venus without knowing what Venus does look like From the COR2 Ahead and Behind. The video you're basing your info from and the video you made has ZERO scientific evedince to suggest that this is not Venus.

At first i thought you're questions were sincere, but now it's clearly obvious that you could care less what the truth is. You clearly have an alternative motive to still be pressing the issue.

PLEASE, before anybody posts something that agrees with the OP take time to read through the thread and the links that have been posted. This is just ridiculous now to be questioning that this isn't Venus.

If you would read through the entire thread, you will see that I have posted images of both Mercury and Venus from the COR2 camera, in direct comparison with what is there now. Have a look for yourself, you will see the obvious differences. Should be somewhere around the middle of this thread. Please do your research next time before dropping accusations "

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Sorry, but im not satisfied at all.
One thing i have to say is this,
Too many on here are too quick to jump on the band wagon and wouldnt accept any piece of evidence anyway.....no matter what proof.
People keep complaining that this thread should have been closed ages ago?
If you are not interested dont reply.

As for myself, i am interested in what the op believes to be the case. Also i want to hear more but people keep replying with insults.

Even if the op is wrong, what damage has it caused? NONE

Even if he/she was right you still wouldnt have done anything to help yourselves if needs must because you`re all too busy slating the Op.

Ive said this too many times on this thread I want to know.
Yes phage has admitted he was wrong
but how can the op, when we dont know 100% wtf it is? Either.

As for uneducated, well thats why im interested.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Sorry, but im not satisfied at all.
One thing i have to say is this,
Too many on here are too quick to jump on the band wagon and wouldnt accept any piece of evidence anyway.....no matter what proof.
People keep complaining that this thread should have been closed ages ago?
If you are not interested dont reply.

As for myself, i am interested in what the op believes to be the case. Also i want to hear more but people keep replying with insults.

Even if the op is wrong, what damage has it caused? NONE

Even if he/she was right you still wouldnt have done anything to help yourselves if needs must because you`re all too busy slating the Op.

Ive said this too many times on this thread I want to know.
Yes phage has admitted he was wrong
but how can the op, when we dont know 100% wtf it is? Either.

As for uneducated, well thats why im interested.

Just to clear a couple things up...first of all, I'm a male so we can leave out the he/she from here on out

Second, Jazz10 makes a good point (a few actually). I'm only here to gather information and share my opinion...as I've mentioned before. If the evidence proves this to be Venus or Mercury without a doubt, I will be happy to retract any/all of my statements on this subject.
Let's utilize this thread for what it was intended. Present the evidence, then scrutinize the theory...pretty simple.

Thanks for your support Jazz

Vernon James (VJ)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by curious_soul
Seriosly this needs to go into the HOAX bin. It's been explained by a scientist from NASA and other members of the board. I asked you(OP) earlier to go research what other views from the COR2 Ahead and Behind views to see what Venus DOES LOOK LIKE and you refuse.

If you would read through the entire thread, you will see that I have posted images of both Mercury and Venus from the COR2 camera, in direct comparison with what is there now. Have a look for yourself, you will see the obvious differences. Should be somewhere around the middle of this thread. Please do your research next time before dropping accusations "

NO, you have not posted the RED images from COR2 Ahead and Behind views from previous time periods. The first time i asked you to do this you directed me to a video that had clips from Angels and Demons, some Terrance McKenna BS(imo) and a few clips of actual NASA photos.

If you have some previous RED images of Venus prior to this month of April please post them since these are the images you made your short film from. Other images do not satisfy the situation since they may not be rotated to solar north as NASA states and we can't tell exactly what they are in comparison to the Red images without taking a class in astronomy.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
ok... this object is just flat out getting wierder and wierder.

I reviewed the more recent images on the hi1 - both behind and ahead.

The damn object fades off screen by the 24th. today it reappeared on the side it faded off on for roughly half the day then went back off screen...

WTF was THAT???!!

Both Ahead hi1 and Behind hi1 show this!

the hi1 Ahead shows something even more freaking bizzare - when the object comes back onto the screen then fades off again, the object's lumenicity brightens substantially, and an EXTREMELY fast moving object comes back onto the screen and shoots off in a direction away from the Sun at an exteemly high velocity...

the Ahead Cor2 also shows this object doing a sort of dance - it moves in, then it moves back out - it stretches, and continues it's inbound momentum towards the sun.

either what we are witnessing here is a super high density Kuiper belt object making it's debut for us for the first time - or....

THIS IS NOTHING NATURAL PEOPLE...

I'll emulate a sequence and get it loaded for all to watch on all three image sequences.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

I too would agree on closing this thread if:
Someone can explain the above.
I looked at this in 1024 x 1024, and towards the end, something very strange happens. Maybe a thread should be started on this anomaly.
OP, Venus and Mercury have been id'd, I question now your intentions here on this board. It seems to reason that all the viewers are doing is going back to U-tube and making you money every time your vid is watched.
After my question is answered, I will lay down my stick, and never more beat this dead horse.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I just want to make one thing clear....I make NO money from my YouTube videos, do you see any advertisements? I choose to not participate in the revenue sharing program as my intentions with all of this is not for monetary gain.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

Here's Venus and Mercury in the COR2

I have none to present from the Behind view.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Changed my mind about everything. Logging out for good, not going to post here any more. I understood this forum as an intellectual challenge, but it is turning into something much more serious, and I am not interested any more.
I will not even read anything here.

I will miss some of the forums, esecially "Fragile Earth".

Thanks all.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by herbivore]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I found this one, it links to your vid and smoking joe, the video is from the 25th april 2010, he claims 13 days left. LOL. are there a group of people making this stuff up or what ?

He also have a few pictures of the object, so he claims..
Have a look....

[edit on 26/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
jesus.

and i thought I was a "loony".

Some of you people make me look completely sane.

I just wish some of the people who know me in real life....
could see me next to some of you! lol

thanks!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
reply to post by curious_soul

Here's Venus and Mercury in the COR2

I have none to present from the Behind view.

This picture is from the Behind view. Not that it makes a big difference, but your video was made from the Ahead view. From looking at this pic and comparing it to the video the size of Venus is approxiamtely the same and there is nothing out of the ordinary.

The only obvious question that arises from this pic, if this is really both Mercury and Venus, is how they both appear to be about the same size. I don't know why this is. I'm no expert or even a novice when it comes to this stuff, so i can't really explain why they look to be relatively the same size.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by curious_soul]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by herbivore

Closing a thread is an attempt to debunk. It smells of fascism. ATS is an OPEN forum, represents true democracy if it's allowed to operate.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I for one appreciate the work you do, both for ATS and YouTube. You provide an Excellent services and I truly respect the time and effort you put into your work.

These SOHO pictures showing the bright object are interesting indeed, when I first saw the picture I immediate saw the orbiting objects surrounding the (Planet) whatever planet it turns out to be. I have seen Mercury and Venus on the STEREO images before and they do not compare to the images you present here. The object in question seems to be moving much faster than Mercury of Venus, however it does depend where the STEREO Satellites are facing and what orbit Mercury and Venus are in. The object in question is also much brighter, if it is Mercury or Venus "I" like you will hold my hands up and say "I am wrong"

The attitude towards somebody who could be wrong on ATS these days it appalling, it's nothing short of bullying. People really need to think before making comments, you obviously put a lot of effort and hard work into what you do an it cost nothing to show appreciation. Even if you are wrong, you could of been right just the same and gave us what little warning we need to make whatever preparations.

People may cry the "Doom and Gloom" label to you but take it on the chin mate, I don't think for one moment you are guilty of the D&D cries because "I read your post"

Keep up the good work pall, and whatever it turns out to be "Thanks for the heads up" because if humanity has the chance of being wiped out, be it Planet X/Solar Storms or whatever.... I for one want to say my final goodbyes.

Edit: S&F

[edit on 26-4-2010 by NotAgain]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join