It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by grantbeed
Can we see some evidence of the original E-Mail from NASA?

g

I know you're asking the OP, but out of my own curiosity, I've emailed
the guys at sungrazer. If I get an answer, I'll post it.

Here's the answer:

Yours is the second email like this I've received this morning -- I suspect you both browse the same forum. So my answer to you is the same as to him: it's definitely Venus.

There are a few ways to tell. FIrst, you can look at the "where is STEREO?" page: stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... Here you can see that as the "A" spacecraft looks at the Sun, it's sees Venus right behind it. Second place to look is here: stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... Here, the SSC (STEREO Science Center) folks mark all of the planets visible in the images. If you want to get more fancy, then you can take planetarium software and change your observer location to that of the STEREO spacecraft, and then look at the Sun. Third, you can use the STEREO orbit tool: secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

I think that some of the confusion might be partially due to the planet transit page that I maintain on the Sungrazer website. This page only lists transits for SOHO/LASCO C3. The STEREO mission is a completely different mission in two completely different parts of the solar system, so they are not going to be seeing the same transits at the same time. However, I can see that at a glance some folks might think the page it is relevant to STEREO, too (which it isn't). So I have preemptively added a paragraph to it explaining that it's for LASCO C3 only -- not STEREO. (sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil.../transits)

Best wishes,
~~Karl

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
OMG have anyone had a look at that poor quality fake ... my god .. my 2 year old cousin could do better than u

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

reply to post by discl0sur3

So what you are saying is there is a coronial ejection coming from a Red dwarf or its orbiting moons or planets?

sorry i gotta do this my fav SciFi comedy Red Dwarf! ( off topic) stress relief!
but it goes with the topic !!!!! look at lyrics

Red Dwarf Theme ! 1988

Its cold outside,
There's no kind of atmosphere,
I'm all alone,
More or less.
Let me fly,
Far away from here,
Fun, fun, fun,
In the sun, sun, sun.

I want to lie,
Shipwrecked and comotoase,
Drinking fresh,
Mango juice,
Goldfish shoals,
Nibbling at my toes,
Fun, fun, fun,
In the sun, sun, sun,
Fun, fun, fun,
In the sun, sun, sun.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i'm having issues rendering this damn video. if folks in the mean time wish to see exactly what I'm referring to goto this website:

Stereo Images

in the Telescope window select hi1 AHEAD (BEHIND shows something similar, but it's not as clear)

in the start and end dates window type in 20100411 to 20100426

check the images dot under display

resolution 128X128

hit search.

The image sequence goes (for me at least) from botom to top... use the times on the image display to start at 04/11 - and stream to 04/26.

you will see the image flow across the screen and then briefly go off screen, then it will come back and hover at the edge of the frame for about 5 frames, then it will flare and move off screen again... HOWEVER - the imagery gets scrambled again - like the cam was hit with a CME - and as the image moves off screen an image roughly the same size comes back onto the screen at the same exact coordinates and zooms off in the opposite direction, away from us and the sun. at an INCREDABLE SPEED....

What do you people make of THAT?!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

The lyrics tell you everything...

I better stop, I could be here all day...lol.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Is there no way that you can embed a slide show perhaps?
Thats if you dont mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

So what you are saying is there is a coronial ejection coming from a Red dwarf or its orbiting moons or planets?

sorry i gotta do this my fav SciFi comedy Red Dwarf! ( off topic) stress relief!
but it goes with the topic !!!!! look at lyrics

Red Dwarf Theme ! 1988

Its cold outside,
There's no kind of atmosphere,
I'm all alone,
More or less.
Let me fly,
Far away from here,
Fun, fun, fun,
In the sun, sun, sun.

I want to lie,
Shipwrecked and comotoase,
Drinking fresh,
Mango juice,
Goldfish shoals,
Nibbling at my toes,
Fun, fun, fun,
In the sun, sun, sun,
Fun, fun, fun,
In the sun, sun, sun.

perhaps lister can play planet pool and knock this sucker into the nearest blackhol?! as long as he gets the slingshot right!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If it's Venus, why does it move from right to left? Venus rotates around the sun clockwise so the object should be going from left to right and it's not in the front plane of the sun yet so it shouldn't look like it's going from right to left either.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Is there no way that you can embed a slide show perhaps?
Thats if you dont mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Not to be disrepectful: I have a few questions that may clear things up for me.
Why a two week time frame? you say that's what you believe... why? Is this about facts or belief? Can you show me any science to your assertations? It just seems off the wall to me to announce that the world is going to end in two weeks. With all due respect if you can show me why I should put stock in what you say I will, otherwise I will consider this another foolish statement tinged with fear mongering by someone who is not qualified to make any statement of substance about what is unfolding in our solar system.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
i'm having issues rendering this damn video. if folks in the mean time wish to see exactly what I'm referring to goto this website:

Stereo Images

in the Telescope window select hi1 AHEAD (BEHIND shows something similar, but it's not as clear)

in the start and end dates window type in 20100411 to 20100426

check the images dot under display

resolution 128X128

hit search.

The image sequence goes (for me at least) from botom to top... use the times on the image display to start at 04/11 - and stream to 04/26.

you will see the image flow across the screen and then briefly go off screen, then it will come back and hover at the edge of the frame for about 5 frames, then it will flare and move off screen again... HOWEVER - the imagery gets scrambled again - like the cam was hit with a CME - and as the image moves off screen an image roughly the same size comes back onto the screen at the same exact coordinates and zooms off in the opposite direction, away from us and the sun. at an INCREDABLE SPEED....

What do you people make of THAT?!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

I used 1024 x 1024. I watched the image and toward the end, seems to defy physics. The solution goes way beyond my pay grade.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by amari
If Nibiru was coming the government would be building massive

underground cities. I forgot the government is and has been building

massive underground cities. ^Y^

search up D.U.M.B.S.

I thought that was Bs until I looked it up.

If not Nibiru preparation 2012 or a global domination or destruction of some kind ! one thing does come to mind tho ! Iron Mountain! most secure vault ! of priceless treasures.. and even military , Government Classified files , the Priceless treasures you see in museums just might be Replicas, the Originals could be in THIS base or something similar like it ! preserved for the Selected Elite keep open eyes and ears in missing Treasures,, Ill start to really think even more when this comes about

the Video love the music !(Massive Attack = Angel) note most of the Underground bases are Known! in this video still its interesting

Phil Schneider talks about DUMB
Underground Cities for 2012 Survivors?
this guy was Murderd for what he disclosed to the public !
www.youtube.com...#!v=0kYTnIeEUdc&feature=related

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

the lyric tell you everything !

dont forget the hints in movies to The half truths ! most famous ! is

in how to start a Fund Raiser! for the Government !

this is not a dubbed or hoaxed in this movie! it became reality ! movie was made in 1996 !! the Movie == Long Kiss goodnight !

Personally I Have the Movie its true !

look around you have you seen any disaster movies lately in the last 5 years or mind control or Brave New World like movies ! as I saw recently the Final Cut or and global invasion was it in 1987 that Reagan said the Alien Speech to the UN ? in 4 years before 1983 the TV Movie came out V like in War of the Worlds 1938 Orson Wells Reenactment of the HG Wells Book. Radio Theater.. was it a test ? over a Million in Panic! from NY to NJ When Will it Happen Again! ? will see in a few days before 1213 !

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
reply to post by tOhNeE

Maybe... Maybe Not - what's wrong here is not the type of thread it's the responses outlined above. ChemBreather had the same concerns as myself about the graphical data. And some of the responses in this thread were appalling to say the least.
This thread is a great example of why I won't post much here anymore. The complete lack of respect is astounding.

Very well said. Perhaps the NWO shills, or just some immature ignorant people enjoy sabotaging others post's or threads. I have found the the ALERT icon seems not to work at discretionary times. How sad.

And I have to agree with you on the NASA diagrams. They are for illustration, to roll the ball if you will, for others to understand.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Brilliant find. The only way i could clearly see what you were talking about was to upload all the images into windows movie maker and then scroll through the images super quickly. Venus, or whatever planet is moving from right to left, as it passes out of view, another much brighter image comes in from left to right at a very fast speed, it then simply stops and reverses out of view again. IT IS NOT MERCURY AS IT IS STILL VISIBLE.

I find it odd as the next couple of images are extremely fuzzy.

THIS MUST BE EXPLAINED BY SOMEONE...

AND DONT SAY VENUS OR MERCURY AS IT IS NOTR THEM...

If your all curious, i sugest you do what i did to see for yourself until someone more IT literate them i can compress the images into a short movie for all to see...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shaolin_dragon

perhaps lister can play planet pool and knock this sucker into the nearest blackhol?! as long as he gets the slingshot right!

Love it love it i was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Scary !!!

I hope Rimmer H wont distract him !

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

I've never suggested a cataclysmic event was going to occur. As the video explains, all I've done is estimated how long it would be until this object was in the immediate vicinity of the Sun....I only beg the question, what will happen at that point??? Nothing? Spontaneous Earthwide Detonation? Divine intervention? Who really knows. My main mission in this thread is to uncover what this object actually is...appearently there is a discrepency amongst members. Is it Mercury as Phage believes it is? Is it Venus as Nasa stated? Let's get to the bottom of this!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

MOD: Please close this thread.
jesus.

disclosure... we have already gotten to the bottom of this.
wtf man?

It almost seems if youre just trying to be a funny guy now,
as you truly cannot be that simple, can you?

Look, if you dont want the real answers..
dont ask the fn questions!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It is Venus, as stated by Gurman at NASA. As tOhneE pointed out, I was in error.

As I said earlier, the object in the H1 (heliospheric imager) images is Mercury. As I said earlier, I didn't watch the video in the OP which shows the C2 (coronograph) image (with Venus). I can't keep track of all the foolishness.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing is going to happen. Venus (and Mercury) will continue to go around the Sun. Again, and again.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I totally agree lets get to the bottom of this.

And by this i dont mean everyone egg the op.

Lets find out.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join