It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What are you talking about?

I didn't use any graphs for proof, I used them as supporting evidence. The entire evidence as a whole is proof.

The graphs are for reference to position. You could probably use ANY solar system simulator and it will tell you the same thing as the graphs I provided. However, they don't show position data for the STEREO satellites. The only reason I used that graph is because it has the STEREO satellite positions.

Anyway, I already debunked this entire topic. Any further discussion from here is truly just retarded mind numbing dumbness.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by tOhNeE]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You're right. It isn't Venus.
It's Mercury and it is also now appearing in SOHO images.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a966d8c2f3da.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 4/25/2010 by Phage]

Hey Phage,

Sorry for my ignorance on this one, but what do A and B represent on the image you posted above? Just to clarify my understanding of the situation.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Last time I'm going to explain it....

Look at these following graphs. Keep in mind, both of these graphs are the exact same date and time:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6753678d0cc.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/605b65d182f9.png[/atsimg]

You see how the size of the Sun changed in relation to the size of Mercury's orbit? All did was change the view.

The way the graph was designed, they didn't worry about the scale of the planets and Sun on the zoomed out views. This explains your so called "error" in the graph... however, there is no error. It's just the way the graph was designed.

If I drew the field of view lines again, it would show a space between the Sun and Venus.

So, you can stop commenting about the stupid graph now.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

Points A and B represent positions for two different satellites named STEREO A, and STEREO B.

You can view the graph at different dates and times using this tool:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

[edit on 26-4-2010 by tOhNeE]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

you seem very confident that a nasa scientist would be wrong about this.

also you seem very unperturbed that they are wrong and confident that your suggestion of mercury is right.

im not convinced by either the scientist and particularly not by you.

1. you are disagreeing with a scientist who should know

2. if you are right and the scientist is wrong;

taht leaves me with little faith in either the scientist or you.

if they scientist is wrong, then it probably is nibiru for all anyone seems to know.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tOhNeE

Thanks for this... I have a question though. Why did it take someone you clearly personally respect to come in before you made the effort to post the field of view as I asked you for the same set of data multiple times last night. And could you have been any more apologetic in your response compared with how you responded to earlier posters? Phage was wrong, so why not flame him the way you had everyone else here? Double standards, and since I left you again have been nothing but ruse, even if you are right it doesn't give you automatic bragging rights. Be humble in response, answer the questions that are asked of you - in the same manner that you answered Phage - and it makes for a much nicer, educational experience.

Moving onto that - Phage being wrong - because he 'didn't watch it'. If you didn't watch the source of the topic how can you comment as to what it is. That's like saying what's outside of your window while staring at a wall. You might not give the OP much credence but why then would you even comment? Without reviewing the evidence?

Maybe... Maybe Not - what's wrong here is not the type of thread it's the responses outlined above. ChemBreather had the same concerns as myself about the graphical data. And some of the responses in this thread were appalling to say the least.

This thread is a great example of why I won't post much here anymore. The complete lack of respect is astounding.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe that there's 19 pages of this, someone writes to Nasa asking for a standpoint on an image. The message goes to a person who works in that division.

He answers the question but makes it clear he's not voicing a standpoint as he has no official ability to do so.

So what?

When I ran a branch of an electronics company if someone asked me an opinion of a particular product I would say "in my opinion" simply because I wasn't making a publicity statement for the company.

Hardly 'hiding something'!

Also a load of people question the data produced by these satellites yet know nothing about their working so how can you question what you don't understand?

Screaming UFO or MYSTERY PLANET every time you see a blip on the system screams of hysteria and that simply is stupid. Put it this way, if a huge life threatening planet was on the way to hit us then you would be the last to know, it would be utterly stupid to tell the public.

So now I have added a bit more hysteria to you perhaps you can lay off the stereo images eh

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

if a huge life threatening planet was on the way to hit us then you would be the last to know, it would be utterly stupid to tell the public.

That's why there are so many pages on this subject.

I can only speak of myself...i would, desperate, want to know if something could happen to our planet (lives).
And you also right, i wouldn't tell my family.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Pr0t0.....

Maybe... Maybe Not - what's wrong here is not the type of thread it's the responses outlined above. ChemBreather had the same concerns as myself about the graphical data. And some of the responses in this thread were appalling to say the least.

This thread is a great example of why I won't post much here anymore. The complete lack of respect is astounding.

I concede my responses in this thread were a little more pertinent than my usual responses on ATS.

The reason for this is I am concerned the op has been using this thread as a vehicle to attract attention to his website.

He has done this by:

- Establishing it with a melodramatic "world will end" title (now changed)

- Twisting the nature of the response from NASA

- Inserting prominent links & "please subscribe" messages in his signature (now removed)

- Needlessly prolonging the discussion

The original material was never in question.....the op fabricated those concerns.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Memenquay

Memenquay.....

I can only speak of myself...i would, desperate, want to know if something could happen to our planet (lives).
And you also right, i wouldn't tell my family.

You wouldn't have been forced to endure such concerns if the op hadn't posted such unnecessarily worrisome material in the first place.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
its the end,close the thread, I am off to get a beer.
ill be back in 2 weeks and 1 day to LOL!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tOhNeE

Ah, right, I can see that now. It's still reasonably early here and I obviously haven't woken up properly yet! Tea isn't doing the trick, time to hit the coffee I think.

Also, it's unusual to see Phage drop the ball like he did earlier. I suppose he's only human afterall

[edit on 26-4-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tOhNeE

Hehe, I understand the graph, Im just saying the scale on it is wrong..
It is just that Venus is behind the sun on your graph and cant be viewed to the right by the Cor2/soho...

I understand it is just drawn up for visual purposes, just move venus to the right and widen the Fov on the Cor2...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Very well said

19 pages of griefing the op well done......and thats to the op for standing by what he/she believes and been well mannered. well done.
As for this thread, i am TOTALLY lost off. Literally.
Not because of the op but because of the replies.

Forgive my ignorance but it looks like the op has endured 19 pages of grief, more than i could take, but as of NOW
where are we with this thread?

I am genuinely interested in this topic and due to my limited knowledge on this subject i want to hear what "THE OP" has to say even if its only for my benefit.
If you would be so kind.

Please do continue, and explain your thoughts on what you believe and what you think may come to light.
Many Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
one thing that gets me,the other day while i was watching the sun set, there was a huge glowing light in the sky,first i thought it was a plane but it stayed int he same place for ages.it got bigger and bigger,then it slowly disappeared,after about an hour,it went down with the sun.

I live in the north west of England UK.It was the biggest light in the sky i have ever seen, defiantly not a star,it was way to big.

If i see it again tonight , i will take pictures.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
what is this about? a defective camera lens or alien invasion!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

On your video you say the Earth has two weeks before there will be a cataclyismic event. I saw this question posed in the comments section on You Tube and thought it deserved an answer.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dotkix
what is this about? a defective camera lens or alien invasion!

reply to post by dotkix

Judging by the size of the bright objetcs and the linear position and also thedecrease in size it looks like something firing some sort of pulses or looks like tracer rounds, thats from a completely different perspective mind?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Sorry to say that you just bump the post every time you comment so what you were doing all this times was just ... promoting his post (and site).

I like this kind of post because I learn so much with it. There's always links to sources, info about technical issues, videos and photos.

And when the subject becomes repetitive.. I just move on!

Thanks for all who post something here.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
ok... this object is just flat out getting wierder and wierder.

I reviewed the more recent images on the hi1 - both behind and ahead.

The damn object fades off screen by the 24th. today it reappeared on the side it faded off on for roughly half the day then went back off screen...

WTF was THAT???!!

Both Ahead hi1 and Behind hi1 show this!

the hi1 Ahead shows something even more freaking bizzare - when the object comes back onto the screen then fades off again, the object's lumenicity brightens substantially, and an EXTREMELY fast moving object comes back onto the screen and shoots off in a direction away from the Sun at an exteemly high velocity...

the Ahead Cor2 also shows this object doing a sort of dance - it moves in, then it moves back out - it stretches, and continues it's inbound momentum towards the sun.

either what we are witnessing here is a super high density Kuiper belt object making it's debut for us for the first time - or....

THIS IS NOTHING NATURAL PEOPLE...

I'll emulate a sequence and get it loaded for all to watch on all three image sequences.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join