It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Footage Apollo 11 Lunar Commmand Module and landing - Rare Footage of Surface- Are these Alie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hello Fellow Truthseekers

Ok te begin with, do you have any idea how difficult it is to get raw footage of the lunar surface from the command module of Apollo 11. Everything is all about the first steps and EVA's on the surface etc.

Nasa doesnt even have it, or if they do i couldnt find it after 2 hours of searching lastnight. Many links on a page about proccesed footage are broken.
I have this clip, now keep in mind it's long and meny of you may have seen it, it's the Aron Ranen's Did We Go Documentary. Now please you dont have to watch it all to see what i am talking about as per the title of this thread. The link will be below and the time stamp of the part i am reffering to is 5:48 to 5:56 it is only 8 seconds of footage, but if you pause and go frame by frame look at the lunar surface and some of the shapes.

I have to say i would love to know where he got his fotage because i could not find any Command module footage of this shot in the documentary.

There is other lunar command module footage out there but of other apollo missions or of the inside of the apollo 11 mission.

Please take the time and let it load and have a look at where i mean, it is just after Buzz finishes talking to the interviewer.

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy and watch carefully
It isnt clean cut buildings but large structures with odd shapes that kinda of blend in with the Lunar colour and surface but are noticable.

Are these the bases we hear about in the transcript's from the mission's.

Edit here is another one i finally found, look at 38 seconds, right in the center of the frame and there is more but just watch it carefully, also at 2:16 at the very top of frame right before it changes view, you gotta be quick.

Also if you watch it all, look at 7:07 when Neil is steeping out onto the ladder, if you look at the very left center of frame at the horizon line there are light's that suddenly go out. They are on for a little while but then just go out all of a sudden???

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
At 5:51 look at the very center left of frame , the strange half circle shape that looks almost metallic and at 5:55 to the right of the lander a strange key shapes object, very big on the lunar surface and also at 5:55 look above and to the left of the lander, a very straight edge the kinda resembles the front of a dam.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Very interesting, but that footage is too low quality. Maybe you can find some better quality footage and show us what point of the moon surface u mean.

You have awaken my interest!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by koperniguz

Seriously it os so hard to find footage from the Lunar command module, i saerched lastnite for 2 hours, NASA didnt have much if anything, there is one clip that had docking with lunar lander. The command module orbited the Moon for 56 hours, but yet there is no footage online apart from a tiny clip or photo's from inside the module but not showing the moon.

Why is there no footage, dont you think there would be just as much footage from the command module, i mean 56 hours, there must have been time to video the lunar surface.
That is only footage i could find.

Really, try searching for it, via NASA for even on Google, it's impossible.

On a NASA link i found it has reproccesed footage links and by who etc but half the links are broken.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It is low quality but could you make out what i was talking about? I may have even missed some things. In that short clip the surface seems kinda odd in some spots.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well i tried to look at the footage, but couldn't see anything odd. I hope i can see it at some point.

That loss of original video footage is really strange, only explanation is that "they" are hiding the video coz they need to secret something.

One thing that was pointed out in the documentary was the lack of marks of the engine fire on the surface on the moon. Im sure that LEM's engine would leave some kind of mark in the sand...

EDIT: One thing i dont understand. Why we dont go on the moon now? Instead of that we have some plans to go to Mars. Why we don't train for stellar travelling into moon first?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by koperniguz]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yeah it's a six part documentary there is heaps more on youtube. Yeah the engine things is odd, also when they take off there is no jet exhaust which is also odd, it's like they are using compressed air or something.

Well in many things i have watched, we did plan a moon base but that was scrapped when we were basically told or hinted to not come back by something already there.
Even now they wont go back at all, they ant to goto Mars, but not the moon, it must be so much easier now for them, we have more computers in our cars now then were in the Apollo landers.
They just wont go back or we are not allowed too

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Found another one, link in OP at the top, second youtube link. Look at 0:38 seconds in the center of the frame and watch for more before and after.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Is anyone else seeing these images???

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow not even skeptical replies to this one... hmm is anyone reading this thread??

You gotta look at the footage, id love some opinion's

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here is 5.51 from the video save mark up and repost your objects see we can help each other

[edit on 25-4-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Wow not even skeptical replies to this one... hmm is anyone reading this thread??

You gotta look at the footage, id love some opinion's

Ok to keep you happy you are trying to see detail in video that is of very low quality artifacts can show up and can be seen as objects that are not there.

Does that help.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

At the very left of frame center, the half shaped mettalic sphere, the second link is better quality but it is longer and has alot more.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

You don't have a case. The footage from the CM after Aldrin speaks is of extremely low quality and nothing can be discerned worth talking about. Same thing for your other claims and the last one of the light when Armostrong steps off the Lander is due to the lens flaring.

Next claimant!

new topics

top topics

join