It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension? What does it reallly mean?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think consciousness is going to ascend upon us. Not like we float into the air, but kind of like, one day we all wake up and instead of an earthquake, we all wake up and everyone is a little happier this day. Then the next day we wake up, everyone starts to hug everyone a little bit more often, then the next day, everyone calls their mom and tells them how much they love her, and the next day everyone decides that waking up for work is ridiculous and everyone dislikes it so why are we doing this to ourselves type of thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nltkn
reply to post by Wolftotem

Hello my friend,

I am a part of the first group to ascend. I can confirm that it is real. As of right now I only have an entire world of internal proof. Nothing that I can show you. I believe that this will be changing soon and tangible proof will be available.

Just curious, but how do you know you are on the first wave to ascend? I have a nagging suspicion i might be on it as well, by how different my body is. I dont eat nearly as much, and only things like fruits, im extremely sensitive to energies, and my awareness is much expanded. But i dont want to jump the gun and assume, so to speak. Is there any ETA?

Originally posted by onequestion
I think consciousness is going to ascend upon us. Not like we float into the air, but kind of like, one day we all wake up and instead of an earthquake, we all wake up and everyone is a little happier this day. Then the next day we wake up, everyone starts to hug everyone a little bit more often, then the next day, everyone calls their mom and tells them how much they love her, and the next day everyone decides that waking up for work is ridiculous and everyone dislikes it so why are we doing this to ourselves type of thing.

I really hope this would be true, it sounds great. On the next day, we wonder why we are fighting meaningless wars and come together in a peace agreement.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

hi,
when it first started i had no idea. it was a part of my soul contract... i had no choice, i got thrown into it. it took a while before i realized what was going on.

it gets more intense as you go on so there comes a point where you either admit yourself into a mental institution or start searching (hard) for answers. as you go on also you start to shift (dramatically) in how you view yourself and the world. physically and energetically too it gets pretty wild so these things all gives you clues.

if you want to take a peak, thinkwithyourheart.net... is a good place to start if you are looking for some answers. (it is not my website but one that has been an enormous help to me personally). she has a lot of info on her website if you are looking for some possible answers.

good luck!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thanks for your posts everyone...lots of food for thought.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolftotem
For those who believe the earth and its peoples are on the verge of mass ascension I have some questions.

Let me first say this is a subject that I find fascinating. I am still "on the fence" about my own beliefs and how they relate to mass ascension. That being said on to the questions.

1) Is it possible to ascend to a higher frequency while still in a 3D physically manifested body? If not wouldn't this mean that your physical body must "die" before you can achieve ascension?

2) Is Earth itself changing vibrational frequencies or does a physical manifestation of the Earth already exist in the 4th dimension waiting for people to ascend?

3) What happens to the "new" souls who are just beginning their incarnations in the 3rd dimension? Do they stay on this Earth? If the Earth's physical 3D manifestation moves into the waiting 4th dimension where do these 3D souls go to continue their own journey's?

I am interested in your responses ATS. (Mods., feel free to move this thread if I have posted it on the wrong board. Thanks.)

1) Is it possible to ascend to a higher frequency while still in a 3D physically manifested body? If not wouldn't this mean that your physical body must "die" before you can achieve ascension?

-HATCH- SPIRIT
FLESH IMPERFECT SOUL/SPIRITUAL ENERGY PERFECT

2) Is Earth itself changing vibrational frequencies or does a physical manifestation of the Earth already exist in the 4th dimension waiting for people to ascend?

EXISTANCE WITHIN NON DARK REALM (REALM OF LIGHT REAL HEAVEN) 4d not sure for EXISTANCE OVER LOADS REALITY *ALL* BECOMES HEAVEN

3) What happens to the "new" souls who are just beginning their incarnations in the 3rd dimension?
NO LONGER TRAPPED WITHIN IMPERFECTION *NOT NEW AS YOU THINK*

Do they stay on this Earth? REALITY OVERLOADED WITH EXISTANCE (EARTH nolonger WHAT IT ONCE APPEARED TO BE)

If the Earth's physical 3D manifestation moves into the waiting 4th dimension where do these 3D souls go to continue their own journey's?
NEVER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SUCH A HARD JOURNEY ONLY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL SOULS GOING HOME ^ OR v

I am interested in your responses ATS. (Mods., feel free to move this thread if I have posted it on the wrong board. Thanks.)

Many attach themselves to the imperfections, but THE CREATOR (GOD) HAS so many more perfect things to introduce you too. Yes it is hard for many if any to understand HEAVENLY GIFTS OR ENHANCMENTS from a TINY UNIVERSAL PERSPECTIVE (oh no its shrinking now shhhhh) but there is much more to EXISTANCE (LIFE YOUR CURRENT SEGMENT) then just observing GALAXIES -BLACKHOLES -STARS- DARK MATTER- ANTIMATTER-DARK FLOW-NUKES-WARS--DEATH-- ECT.. Imagine having the ability to understand it all in 1 single thought you know the BIG BANG ISSUE AND STILL HAVE MORE TO ABSORB AND learn, THINGS YOUR BRAIN CANNOT COMPREHEND HENCE NO NEED FOR YOUR FLESH BRAIN. We messed up with WHAT THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE IS SYMBOLISED AS BUT ARE GETTING TO OUR ORIGINAL -NEXT STEP IN EXISTANCE FINALLY AFTER ALL THE BULL- feel free to begin to seperate from the IMPERFECT 1Z WAYZ

[edit on 4/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join