It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did KKK = terrorists?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPsychoSexy

Although there is a public list of federally designated Terrorist Organizations, www.treasury.gov... or.pdf, KKK's not on it. With either CIA, FBI, or Secretary of State's sites, there is no domestic terrorism list. So, to answer your question specifically, they never were. Not sure what encyclopedia you're reading, but it's inaccurate. I'm gonna bet there's an internal list with the FBI, but it's not public enough for someone to quote it apparently. I think that is probably intentional. Now, they do meet the definition of a terrorist group by most commonly accepted standards, and always have. But, to say they were labeled a terrorist group by a government is inaccurate. So, to give a date is impossible.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicion based on your other posts that what you ACTUALLY wanted to ask was "Why do KKK = terrorists."

Just a hunch since research on your own could have satisfied your query.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPsychoSexy
I don't remember the KKK being labeled a terrorist organization when I was growing up. I don't remember hearing the word "terrorist" much at all growing up, until 9/11.

So, I read in an encyclopedia that the KKK is a terrorist organization... but I'm wondering if anyone can remember when we first regarded the KKK as such.

When I was 10 and realized they killed and terrorized people for their own selfish ways.. Around the same time I realized the EARTH ISNT FAIR....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

A few times where they defined themselves as a terrorist organization :

1) The first moment they followed any and or all of Hitler's teachings on "racial purity".

2) The second moment they burned a cross on someone's lawn and or rousted a minority family.

3) The third moment they recruited white people to harrass and or harm minorities.

4) The fourth moment when they conducted secret meetings with secret agendas.

5) The fifth moment, when they became a Fifth Column Movement, against America.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Fifth Column

A fifth column is a group of people who clandestinely undermine a larger group, such as a nation, from within, to the aid of an external enemy.

The concept, as any concept dealing with enemies, is sometimes associated with the potential for, or paranoia of, "the enemy within," rather than its actuality.

A movie scene comes to mind about those rather ignorant behaviors.

KKK MEETING (O Brother Where Art Thou) :CraigoProductions

Sorry, I'm anti-racist and damn proud of that fact, fighting ignorance directly and indirectly.

Racism : Self-Empowerment or Being an Ignorant Bully, and Suppressing Freedom

Deny Ignorance.

Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

[edit on 30-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
At one time the KKK used to go out and beat white men. Yep. They were the men who beat their women. The KKK would get involved and show these men what a beating was like firsthand, and threaten that this will happen every time. Now that I agree with. There should be such groups today, not the KKK mind you, they have become hate filled white supremicists all the way and I do not agree with their stance.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The kkk and any of its members are disgusting, filthy, pathetic excuses for human beings. And I personally would consider their little pathetic organization a terrorist organization.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The KKK has been a terrorist organization, by definition, since it's very inception. Any free thinking person should be capable of figuring this out for without posing such an ignorant question in a thread.

This sounds like a question being posed by someone who is incapable of thinking for themselves. I think the accepted term is "Sheeple." These people accept nothing as fact until someone of stature determines it to be so for them.

Example; About a week ago, I watched Mitch McConnell state on national news, that he thought that Hillary Clinton would make an excellent choice for Supreme Court. In the same interview, when ask if he would vote for her if she were nominated, McConnell backtracked and said that he wasn't ready to go so far as to publicly endorse her yet. As if he were waiting for the rest of his party to make up their mind regarding who they would support and give their approval. God forbid, he would have to take a position on anything before consulting with his klan. Apparently can't think for himself!

Another good example is the tea party movement. The only thing they can agree on as a whole is their hatred for Obama. Beyond that, they offer no specifics with regards to how they would accomplish any of their stated goals.

If you can't figure out that the KKK is and always has been a terrorist organization then I doubt that anyone here on ATS will convince you of that fact. It seems apparent that you need someone like Encyclopedia Britannica to make that determination for you.

What's going on America? Why can't people think for themselves anymore?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
In my area of VA after Obama was elected the KKK went from 25 members to 325, WAR(white aryan resistance) started a chapter here they now have 50+ members and 30+ "recruits", The CIA(Caucasian initiative of America) has 120+ members in the chapter here as well. We are worried about a boil over in this area the intel we have shows WAR member carrying AR-15s and Glocks and actually doing some training. The KKK in this area has been running their weekend "boot camps", the head of the KKK here is an ex Navy SEAL instructor.

As you can see we are quite concerned.

Secure

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

ok whom wants a reality shift.

the kkk were indeed run by a black guy!

he even lead a mass rally once with his black skin showing through the white pristine robe.

the funniest thing ive ever seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join