It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the NWO date back to Atlantis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i get the feeling that the elite class dates back before antiquity, to Atlantis and the previous cycle. is there any evidence to back this up?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
No. The NWO, or the belief of 'world domination by one man or one group' do not date so far back to history that is deemed 'mythical' due to lack of evidence except for words of Plato, who in turn heard of that name from someone else - Solon who in turn heard it from Egyptian priests.

As for as our ancestors were concerned, they do not know how far and wide the world was, let alone it was round, and was more keen on maintaining what they have than to over-stretch their financial and political limits. Rome was an example. They were not keen for domination or annexing more territories.

It was only in the 16th century that mankind realized that there was a bigger world out there, such as mythical China, the mythical tin and spice isles - asia, and the American landmass.

As far as every monarch was concern, they only want money, nothing else. Thus began the fight for resources by controlling trade between England and Spain for the riches of the world. Religion was but an excuse to rob the natives of their wealth and their minds.

And through England, the victor of that war, was NWO born. The nobles, while pledging allegiences to the Monarchy, were only loyal to weath.

Through the age of enlightenment led by the Masons and the Illuminati, these group led a gradual conciousness of mankind to be free and not be serfs anymore.

Thus born the fight of mankind against NWO slavery till today. The NWO had tried every trick in the book to overcome conscious mankind, but the legacy of the true masons and illuminati remains and exists throughout, no matter how NWO tries to smear and infiltrate such organisations, that exists only true in name but not in paper. You can kill physical men, but you cannot destroy ideals.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Personally, I've been tossing this idea around in my head for a few years now. If you havent already, you might enjoy reading the works of one Manly P. Hall.

One theory, which I would guess is very close to fact, is that each new religious system is based off the previous one, in that it's all a symbolic way to preserve the wisdom of the ages. To the unwashed masses the religion is taken at face value, to the astute student and seeker of truth, the religion becomes akin to a 3-d stereogram (where you stare at it long enough, and a 3-d sailboat pops out) and thus the Truth is revealed.

Conjecture has led me to think that our ancient ancestors knew their world was in turmoil, and that they were at the end of their age, therefor they created a way for their seemingly limitless knowledge to be passed from one generation to the next. As one Age passed to the next, those who survived and still retained this knowledge grew to posses great wealth and power; and their descendants now control this current age.

Instead of passing the knowledge to the worthy adept, it is now kept secret from all but a few, and released to the masses in a slow, controlled way- but always for the benefit of the few......

I now say "Welcome to the rabbit hole, I hope you enjoy your stay"....
but always remember, It is not enough to merely seek Truth; one must have the courage to accept it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
i get the feeling that the elite class dates back before antiquity, to Atlantis and the previous cycle. is there any evidence to back this up?

Just watch these vids, then you'll see things diffrently !

This one. 3 parts.

'' If you think the people in charge of our lives do not know exactly what happend in our ancient past, you'd be wrong, Dead Wrong. ''

They act like they dont know why Neanderthal man died off, or what the riddle of the sphinx actually is. If thats the case, then the author of these books is one of the smartest people to ever walk the face of the earth because all the worlds mysteries arent mysteries once you apply them to their forbidden calendar. It is time to start waking people up, they didnt kill our ancestors for no reason.

And this one. 13 parts.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hmm?

If it did date back to Atlantis, wouldn't that make it the "Old" World Order?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blood0fheroes

What is truth but a perception based upon one's own mind for conceptualization of information?

I guess each person's truth would be different. Only reality can be considered truth, reality such as being there, seeing it happened. Anything other than that would only be hypothesis.

But fortunately, history is recorded and mankind only needs to spend time reading it and cross referencing it in order to find the truth, rather than to be lazy and rely on one person's '15mins' perspective.

As for acceptance of the 'truth' based upon your conjecture, I would have to respectfully dispute.

Religion is true except that the NWO had corrupted it to serve its purpose as history had shown, from the beginings of the byzantine empire right down to the 20th century, just as it had corrupted the masons and the illuminati's ideals, as well as attempts in today's education sphere by re-writing history, and mixing paganistic rites dug out by modern archeology to support its claims to antiquity .

I am not calling for the heads of the NWO thrust on a pike and displayed in market square for all mankind to spit upon for their greed and mistakes made. They can keep their wealth, but only up to a certain limit.

Each human has only a limited lifespan on earth and it would be unciounable for one to accumulate more than he can ever spend it in this lifetime, or even his direct generation's lifetime. We all return empty handed at the end of our time, the way it was when we arrived.

Eugenics is a proven lie. There are no such things as bloodlines, nor hereditary memories. A father is not the son. Those who were kings were nothing more than opportunistic mortal men who led well.

The very first civilisation in the greek world came from Argos, a bunch of nomadic seafarers who started greek civilisation. They are only a group of barbarians compared to the Eygptians whom they learnt from in their trade travels and amassed knowledge and passed on the Romans.

Unfortunately, Egypt herself had no true bloodlines once their 'godking' pased on. Only a ratbag tag of humans seized the throne and proclaim themselves pharohs during the Protodynastic age.

Regardless if information had been passed down or not, we are at an advance age where information can be stored within a disk the size of a single strand of hair. There is no longer any need for 'bloodlines' or memories. However the fact remains - the rich are getting richer and the poor gets poorer in our world today.

Wealth must be shared and mankind given freedom. For it is only through freedom will creativity and productivity be achieve for our progress and evolution.

These are some of the only truth I am willing to accept. Peace

[edit on 25-4-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

top topics

join