It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to form a Civilian Watchdog Unit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gigantea Rosa

Originally posted by Vitchilo
You guys need an american Hizbullah.

A people army able to take on the US army if it turns against the people.

Since the elite only respect force, this could get a long towards being listened to in Washington... and make them scare... as a government should be of it's people.

Nice in theory, but in the state as of now to much indifference and intolerance [which still lingers in certain places] prevents us from banding together. This is probably the way in which the people in control would want it to be, it's like the 'ol saying goes 'Divide and conqueror.' Already divided because of our difference an even bigger rift was made to keep all further divided and from seeing eye to eye on certain issues.

Though if such a rift could easily be minded we would probably have such a thing. As of now I would probably say the site of our 'people army' if you could call it that would vary from one county of a state to the next. Some being probably as big as a church congregation (probably 100~150 tops) down to the amount of people that could fit on a rather small bus. [Perhaps 40~50].

That is why America needs a new revolutionary leader not afraid of consequences wishing to take on all sufferings for the people. Its time someone rises to the scene before we ultimately are starved of our humanity.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

Originally posted by Gigantea Rosa

Originally posted by Vitchilo
You guys need an american Hizbullah.

A people army able to take on the US army if it turns against the people.

Since the elite only respect force, this could get a long towards being listened to in Washington... and make them scare... as a government should be of it's people.

Nice in theory, but in the state as of now to much indifference and intolerance [which still lingers in certain places] prevents us from banding together. This is probably the way in which the people in control would want it to be, it's like the 'ol saying goes 'Divide and conqueror.' Already divided because of our difference an even bigger rift was made to keep all further divided and from seeing eye to eye on certain issues.

Though if such a rift could easily be minded we would probably have such a thing. As of now I would probably say the site of our 'people army' if you could call it that would vary from one county of a state to the next. Some being probably as big as a church congregation (probably 100~150 tops) down to the amount of people that could fit on a rather small bus. [Perhaps 40~50].

That is why America needs a new revolutionary leader not afraid of consequences wishing to take on all sufferings for the people. Its time someone rises to the scene before we ultimately are starved of our humanity.

I don't think we would become starved of our humanity or even ultimately lose it I believe people would keep that from happening with their ethical practices in mind. Though to return to the leader that you suggest, there are just far to many people who have ideas but will never do them for whatever reasons they may have. Low self-esteem, finances, not wanting to, etc. Besides as big as America is power would certainly be in the people's numbers, but at the same time can easily be distracted and divided as I've stated above. Keeping all of them in-line would take more than one person [in my opinion]. Though to continue this route one would eventually arrive back at what we are now, basically a government controlling.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join