It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Because all these religions have been taught to accept at first as a precondition to their God, Savior or Imam returning a very harsh totaltarian one world government, that prompts that return, they first most give Rome what it wants, to gamble and see then if they get that God, Savior or Imam to come and save the day. Which since Rome will already have what it wants at that point, if that God, Savior or Imam does not return as promised, then it's too late, the people are screwed, and Rome has already won.

How has Rome already won?

I don't understand this point.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yes I think we all know Proto is simply revealing Rome's plans, because Proto wrote these plans,

You wrote the plans?

What do you mean?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

As I have said, keep following Rome's plans, by subscribing to these prophecies and you will soon enough know the actual outcome.

Please understand that I am not going to be around to say I told you so at this point.

The choice is yours as it is everyone's and it seems to me what so upsets some people on this thread that not only do I have freewill but everyone else does too.

Of course out of freewill many trade most of their freewill away to notions of God, Country and King.

Yet that is there choice too.

Some of you might want to ask, what exactly is it you imagine you are fighting me for?

I sure would love to know.

Reminds me of a lovely March Day in the Senate many yers ago.

Tsk, tsk.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

where's the beef, as the lady in the commercial says?

hmmm excuse me but your ‘’beef’’ in your speculative theory is Extraterrestrial and Reptilian shapeshifting lizards controlled by a supreme intergalactic boogeyman God...so please don't tell me your science fiction theory is more realistic then ProtoplasmicTraveler research results....
i really think you feel threatened by this thread because your thread reached 100 pages in 4 years and this one will probably reach it by midnight that makes only 5 months to succeeded it, the popularity of this thread should not make you insecure, the important matter is to find the truth about TPTB and if it's ProtoplasmicTraveler that succeeded to find it, then lets all united behind him and once and for all get to the bottom of this...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Reminds me of a lovely March Day in the Senate many yers ago.

It has been a long day.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

because they are expecting something that isn't

if it isn't that, then what is it? it's there. no one can argue that. it's not only there, it's in ancient sumer and ancient egypt. what's new city jerusalem, coming down out of the sky, and how does it fit into the plan ? if it's not what it sounds like, then what the flip is it? just saying it isn't what some readers think it is, isn't enough. because we have to know why it isn't what we think it is, according to you. like it or not, the same text you're using as evidence for a plan for a new world order, is also saying things like bottomless pit and flying cities, made entirely of crystal, coming down from the sky. what what what!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

i didn't write Revelation 9. so what does it mean? don't divert to my theories. read the flippin' chapter. it's in the book that discusses the one world government that this thread is about! it is NOT my fault that the chapter is there, but i'm not going to ignore it either.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

And you seem to think that everyone who attacks your thread hasn't read it - no, it's just more fun to terrorize on you than join the group think you have so eloquently created...

Is this what you imagine people are doing, terrorizing me?

I can't thank you all enough, for bumping the thread over and over again and keeping it exposed to new readers.

You might want to ask just what prompted so many people to do that to the point of obsession.

Did something terrorize them into doing that?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

no! you need to actually listen to what people are asking and make some attempt to either resolve the question or admit you don't know, rather than assuming it's an attack on you personally.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

no! you need to actually listen to what people are asking and make some attempt to either resolve the question or admit you don't know, rather than assuming it's an attack on you personally.

Undo, a true master doesn't gloat or brag, nor does he insult another person who is indifferent. A true master who masters himself and his world around him will not only allow the curious to ask questions, he will desire the curious to ask him questions.
While some may imagine there is obsession, it's simply that they think the world evolves around them, even creating a situtation that causes others to evolve around them, only to pull the victim card or something similar when others have tolerated enough BS and immature prancing.
Best regards,
sl
P.S. Let it be known publicly, this is the first time I have ever talked to you and that there is no secret behind the scenes shadow conspiracy going on

edit on 17-9-2010 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Star for you. Though I've found this thread an interesting read, the constant ego-maneuvering is beginning to wear thin. Sad really, as this kind of behavior takes away from the topic and puts focus where it need not be. For those who wish to be taken seriously, engage in meaningful conversation and who hope to learn something from others in addition to providing something to others, the games should cease. A bigger man/woman would know this, though some have never learned...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sorry but i still beleive that you feel insecure of ProtoplasmicTraveler's popularity because it makes your speculative science fiction theory looks completly false. You base your beliefs in a boogeyman God from planet Zoulou who travel through space using stargates like the 1994 American military science fiction film released through Metro–Goldwyn–Mayer (MGM) and Carolco Pictures. Created by Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerich,

Why not pretend that Austin Powers is controlling the world and you are in reality Mini-Me

Pleeeease where is the beef undo in YOUR speculative theory...

Please undo and all other, ProtoplasmicTraveler has been very patient and polite and i think he earn our respect for that, i never saw in any conspiracy sites, a member who was that much respecful with everyones

ProtoplasmicTraveler never went to your respective thread to derail it so please, respect him and every one of us who like many other, really want to explore the conspiracy of a secret Rome behind TPTB

thank you

edit on 17-9-2010 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I also agree that the pompous and egotistical nature of a certain persons posts are extremely annoying and the fact they are unwilling to discuss other possibilities wreaks of insecurity.

Some good info in this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
reply to post by undo

Sorry but i still beleive that you feel insecure of ProtoplasmicTraveler's popularity because it makes your speculative science fiction theory looks completly false.

When opinions or lies are repeated enough, it is thought of as the truth. Eat up Isaacland.
sl

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
I also agree that the pompous and egotistical nature of a certain persons posts are extremely annoying and the fact they are unwilling to discuss other possibilities wreaks of insecurity.

Some good info in this thread.

As a fan of Phillip Dick I think you can appreciate the premise and theory behind this thread. The truth is everyone has had a chance to discuss things in it.

Some have not taken it well I don't find any validity in their alternative theories, or their desire to simply make it a religious thread.

People often mistake self confidence for arrogance.

So I think the insecure people are the ones flocking here in great numbers to basically offer little to the thread but some vague assertions it exists as a tyranical empire.

Which is why I feel I now have no choice but to raise everyone's taxes, and start conscription into the legions.

Thanks for commenting Centurian!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

regardless of what my theory is on the subject of the chapters in question, the big question is, if the chapter is in a book that describes the one world order that proto's thread is about, and the events listed in the chapter, transpire in the timeline of the one world order, then somebody must have some idea why rome went to all the trouble to put it in the text to begin with *if, as proto says, rome wrote it in the first place*

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Star for you. Though I've found this thread an interesting read, the constant ego-maneuvering is beginning to wear thin. Sad really, as this kind of behavior takes away from the topic and puts focus where it need not be. For those who wish to be taken seriously, engage in meaningful conversation and who hope to learn something from others in addition to providing something to others, the games should cease. A bigger man/woman would know this, though some have never learned...

Yet this post that only makes the vaguest reference to the thread, is really all about the ego manuevering of a group of people.

So how many off topic posts, and coordinated efforts by friends on behalf of friends to lodge some kind of complaint do you imagine it will take before it really isn't just a lot of off topic posts by a coordinate group of friends, to lodge some kind of complaint.

In fact out of what is approaching a dozen posters flocking to the thread today, none of have offered any kind of theory, alternative, or anything of substance that has to do with the topic.

It really is just one ad-hominind attack after another. I really don't mind, it exposes the thread. It exposes the opening piece, and it certainly doesn't jeapordize either, since no, no one is posting anything of any substance, besides some shoot from the hip, pulled out of their hat, snippetts that amount to nothing.

Rome by the way is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship and an empire, that has been ruling the world for 2,000 years, that doesn't change because some people have their feelings hurt.

I have actually found it all fascinating, people with wounded egos, and the process they have had to go through to work up the courage to assert them once more.

Rome remains fascinated by human behavior since it survives by manipulating it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yap can't beleive that some really thought, stargates and intergalactic boogeyman gods, could really be possible...i guess undo repeated it, long enought for some to falled for this one...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No, Proto - you are twisting my point - as always - and a very tuned talent you seem to have and continue to display.

Let me be very clear: I've spoken up, after all this time, not because of anyone else, but because I've become bothered by it enough to do so. There is no agenda other than to point it out. Accept it or not, I don't care.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

somebody must have some idea why rome went to all the trouble to put it in the text to begin with *if, as proto says, rome wrote it in the first place*

You mean the New Testament?

Rome didn't write it, they had a series of meetings within the Roman Empire (~300 - 400AD) where certain existing texts were included, others were excluded and some alterations were made to create the New Testament. Further translation happened throughout the centuries since.

Constantine can rightfully claim the title of Great, for he turned the history of the world into a new course and made Christianity, which until then had suffered bloody persecution, the religion of the State.
www.newadvent.org...

*bolding mine

Constantine, btw, was a Roman emporer.

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join