It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

paul was just a human being, in much the same way moses was just a human being. and by "just a human being" i'm differentiating the big divide between powers. an example might be, expecting a guy who took an introductory class in surgical procedures to have the same depth of knowledge as a real surgeon. include in that example that the student (paul) is trying to explain what he knows about it to others who may not even be in the class yet but who are interested in the topic, and doing so by referring to his past knowledge of it with only snippets of the actual teaching to back him up, which was itself, based on some other student's (moses) past knowledge of it. and etc.

as far as i know, paul never claimed to be a prophet either. so why we pay so much homage to him, is akin to the reason people pay respect to someone like proto: et.al. we love to learn new stuff (generally speaking).

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Got you as always my friend.

Only in your head my friend, only in your head.

Peace be with you and again as always this has been a very well written thread.
serbsta Very well thought out response www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow who would have thought Proto's epic thread would be more topical nearly a half year after posting it, than Slayer's most recent effort after 48 hours.

Yes I think it's safe to say Rome not only rules the world but ATS!

Poor little Atlanteans and Star Gate Travelers and Religious Pilgrims seeking it out one after one after one.

All Roads Lead to Rome, they always have and the always will, unless the world wakes up to it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by pepsi78

I wish for the roman empire to just disapear.

I don't know what to say.

What do you mean you don't know ?
All the wrong doings ? Gladiators forced to fight with animals eating their flesh ?
Conquest by force of the natives, power and greed, asasinations of emperors, because the roman empire tricks it's self. I don;'t want bliss but I don't want to be greedy like these freaks either, so I'll be my self.

Religion is made up by events, then stories are twisted around, once you separate dark from light and look at each you begin to understand. There is a god but it's not it as they picture it. There is a special formula for peace and active that makes you enjoy it with putting a feeling into it. A special formula that would allow us to head for the stars as humans and explore with our own eyes in living color. Don't hunt wales just take a look at them then move on to the next speciment. Just wonder around the universe. The beast in the spaceship
the lighter version. Some give up stating they know it all but they don't and the beast knows this. On the other side they can't explain feeling, it's not computing to them because it's in the dark. If you turn the flashlight on you can't see it, it's like magic dust. You can't explain magic dust, you just can't even if you evaporate it, because once you do that it's something else. That is the beauty of it, it's there but you can't see it, only if you had eyes in the dark to see. The enligten will never find out, this magic dust, they take it out, look at it, they can't explain it. Faith comes from that.

So freaking special.
I take it heaven is this dark blue place where no one can see and white is just for the world to shed on, for existance to make reallity better by giving it color, it's an addition, like clothing.

They don;t know who they are, romans are not romans, they were beasts. I take it extremes are never good, go into the light all the way and you become assimilated.

Now some people know the truth and they hide it for control.
How fair is that ?

I would like to elaborate on this as a human.
Go all the way into the light and you don't care anymore, you put an end to it, you kill your self.
Go all the way into the dark and you are alive, your emotions go wild inside of you. Joy and Sadness at maximum. For control shed a little light on it, like a twinkle star to calm down but becarefull not to become ignorant, too much light and you don;t care, you start saying peace love and light, bliss, yes and you are no more
The point of the universe is to be, to be not not to be. Off balance is danger. We don't want to be perfect also, just need to have smaller fluctuations around the pole.

I may add, creation is special, respect what was created.

edit on 17-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i guess that, if international corporations are using strategic planning, for 10 even 25 years in advance, i don't have a hard time beleiving that TPTB could use strategic planning for 100 and more years, after all it is for a planification of billion employees...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by masqua

For sure, The Catholic Church High Jacked Jesus for there own gain, The Catholic Off Shoots, all do the same. I could care less for the Pope or any of these so called Relgious leaders, my relationship with God is my buisness.

My theory on the catholic church FWIW.

Rome was polytheistic before Christianity was proclaimed the state religion by Constantine. There was a chief god - Jupiter - and below him a god or goddess for just about anything and everything. Some of those gods and goddesses were regular mortals that had been elevated by other people to being gods and goddesses after they died.

Go visit a catholic church today. What you will find is that they have a chief God, and underneath "him" a male or female "saint" - that is worshiped with prayers, candle burning, etc.- for just about anything and everything. These saints are elevated to sainthood by other people after they die.

Don't know about anyone else, but that all looks pretty much the same to me. the only difference is that Catholics claim God had a son that regular people were somehow able to kill (?) and that he came back to life and then went to live with God and the saints. Tidy ...

IMO then, all the early Christians did was "repackage" and "re-brand" the then current Roman religion. I'm guessing the average Roman probably figured this out pretty quickly and just shrugged their shoulders before checking out the new temple on the block.

My two sesterces ...

edit on 9/17/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
i guess that, if international corporations are using strategic planning, for 10 even 25 years in advance, i don't have a hard time beleiving that TPTB could use strategic planning for 100 and more years, after all it is for a planification of billion employees...

General Motors every year writes a 1, 5, and 100 year business plan. That is how far down the road, they are looking to develop trends.

To give you an idea, in 1993 the Pontiac Firebird and Chevy Camaro made Motor Trends Car of the year with the first ever sculpted polymar body pannels giving it the look of a 200,000.00 dollar hand stamped metal rate sports car.

The design though was actually made by John DeLorean when he was President of Pontiac in 1964. The technology did not exist to make it in mass, after they made the clay models and a few hand stamped prototypes.

30 years later when the technology did exist they produced the car!

Rome excells at long range planning, and you can in fact create the trends that you will be making products for a 100 years from now, if you control how trends are set, and how technology develops, and when it is released, and how it is promoted.

The average person who just gets up goes to work, eats, sleeps, defecates, makes love, and then turns around and does it all again the next day doesn't think in these terms.

So it's hard for them to imagine how some one would.

Rome does though, as do it's corporations.

They create the trends that you respond to through TV Programming, consumer products, financial manipulation, advertising and many other things.

They know what you are going to do, and how you are going to react before you know what you are going to do and how you are going to react to it, because they control the timing of the events that you are going to react too.

They program you ahead of time in how you will react to them.

Which is pretty much what end time prophecies are about, preparing you to accept ultimately something they intend to do, install a very totaltarian strict authoritarian one world government, which they know most will go along with, because they conditioned them to go along with it, based on a reward that comes afterwards.

On a promise!

It's a great plan. I mean it's a real great plan.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Wow who would have thought Proto's epic thread would be more topical nearly a half year after posting it, than Slayer's most recent effort after 48 hours.

Poor little Atlanteans and Star Gate Travelers and Religious Pilgrims seeking it out one after one after one.

All Roads Lead to Rome, they always have and the always will, unless the world wakes up to it.

Dissing other long-threads, eh?

Sooner or later the Romans will reach Austria and with that, make acquaintance with a mountain called Untersberg...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

so why include the fluff, like the bottomless pit releasing weird creatures? how's that play into one world government? where's the beef, as the lady in the commercial says?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Proto, you paint a very dark analogy for the world.

Whilst it is true that evidence you and others have presented to support your supposition has grown my understanding of the world, I choose to remain sceptical.

Not everything you have presented in this Thread is accurate and your propensity to dismiss other influences at work in the world suggests your loyalty to your cabal, unshakeable.

For all I know, this Thread is nothing but a clever bit of NLP, designed to intimidate the reader into believing that your 'Rome' is unassailable!

But then again, I've wondered if you work for Dow Egberts. I came across a post of yours where you wasted a few paragraphs story-boarding how you made some coffee that was almost verbatim, the voice over for an ad on the telly.

edit on 17/9/2010 by teapot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Which is pretty much what end time prophecies are about, preparing you to accept ultimately something they intend to do, install a very totaltarian strict authoritarian one world government, which they know most will go along with, because they conditioned them to go along with it, based on a reward that comes afterwards.

That's absolutely false!

End-time prophecies are all about not bowing down to an antichrist world system,not accepting "the mark of the beast",not loving this life so much as to shrink from death. ("Come out of her,my people...!") There is no "reward afterward" for taking the mark,but many will do it if it means they won't be able to live or work or eat without it.

By deception,those who do not hold to the testimony of Jesus will bow to these gods of commerce and any promise of worldly relief. Why does Rome hate fundamental Christianity so much? Because we will not submit in the end. We may be "in" the world,but we are not "of" the world. There comes a time when we will all have to stand on faith. Follow Rome,bow to her precepts,or hold to the promise of Jesus.

"The righteous shall live by faith."

Rome says that Jesus is not the only way to salvation,Rome is embracing the aliens,...As for me,anything that Rome is for,I am against. It's elementary!

But like you said:

It doesn’t matter what evidence you present, it doesn’t matter how reasoned your approach, it is ultimately going to be rejected because the individual has already determined as a matter of principle to never be convinced.
Sounds like the old pot and kettle analogy!

You actually reported people because you imagine some secret gang working to derail your precious thread? Wow! And you accused me of hearing things!

edit on 17-9-2010 by On the Edge because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

ProtoplasmicTraveler, do you think the St Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes is a strategy by Rome to prepare us to accept as inevitable.., chaotic events and changes exactly like all the nonsens about 2012 and the end of the world paranoia, to in reallity, prepare the terrain for the one world goverment. It's really strange that the time frame seems perfect, isn't it...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It's the problem, the response timing, planing ahead will reveal your plan, you are aticipated. It's where you go with instance, instinct, it can't be anticipated. Plans always gets sunken, it would be nice for plans to work tho.
You state, I have a plan and it gets wasted, your visions get messed up by the instinctual factor.

When you say I need to survive I have a plan, I'll go with that and you follow it but something get's in the way and it get's ruined, the problem with who plans is that it's seen. I can for example put an end to your plan because I know what you are going to do. I found out your plan so I just wait for you at the cross road. I change something in the plot and the end turns to something else that you have not expected.

"It's the we have been expecting you"
For example a wild animal, you do not know when it's going to bite. There are no plans, if it thinks you are a danger to it it will bite even if you show a friendly fake face. Plans never work, it's the problem.It would be nice if they did. There is no time line, it's now and the repetitions, we make the future as we go tho there must be a plan to it.

To pass all of this, what they have planed you don't do anything at all.
It works out, it's what they want you to do make plans, so they make plans how to counter your plans.
My guess is be a wild animal from the jungle,go with what you feel. When all this is over we can plan, not until then.

edit on 17-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

describe chaotic events. if rome is that precise, if they have planned this whole thing from the beginning, to the detail, then explain the bottomless pit chapter. (and don't shrug it off either because if they are being that precise, then there's a reason for the bottomless pit chapter that is not being addressed in this thread. and it's my opinion that the reason it is not being addressed is because it's showing you something that rome could not have possibly been aware of UNLESS you accept that they knew about things like genetic manipulation and recombinant DNA 2000 years before today. i'll even link it for you:
www.biblegateway.com...

i expect a detailed description of how that fits into the plan, and not just a "oh it's just gonna be a natural event that gets turned into a means to move the new world order along." that's not enough data. any natural event could be turned into that and from what i recall, most natural events don't end with weird creatures coming up out of a doorway in the abyss (note: abyss is the actual word in the original language, which was translated into english as "bottomless pit.")

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Dissing other long-threads, eh?

Sooner or later the Romans will reach Austria and with that, make acquaintance with a mountain called Untersberg...

While most argue the merrits of this thread, I have been investing lots and lots of money in Elephants, hordes and hordes of Elephants, I shall cross the Alps, and go through Spain, where I shall sail to Carthage totally undedected!

Ha ha!

Shhhh keep that under your hat.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Let's not confuse mindless entertainment for actual lack of interest...his thread has no agenda, where yours wreaks of ego and self-importance - at least in regards to yourself.

And you seem to think that everyone who attacks your thread hasn't read it - no, it's just more fun to terrorize on you than join the group think you have so eloquently created...

You are Rome proto...then & now.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Which is why Rome advertised a false plan, to decieve people into preparing for another eventuality.

Having a plan, and sharing that plan, are two different things, sometimes saying you have a plan, is nothing but a Puppet Master at work, manipulating people to do his own dirty work for them, by making them think their actions are of their own accord and thinking, even though he knows what he presented them with, will cause them to react in a certain way of their own accord.

The way he actually wants them to, but won't if he tells them straight.

Planning is a huge part of our world, and when you have all the time in the world to hatch it, which the elite do...well, you might want to rethink chances of success.

By the way has wishing Rome will go away helped yet?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Since you brought up these other religions,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because all these religions have been taught to accept at first as a precondition to their God, Savior or Imam returning a very harsh totaltarian one world government, that prompts that return, they first most give Rome what it wants, to gamble and see then if they get that God, Savior or Imam to come and save the day. Which since Rome will already have what it wants at that point, if that God, Savior or Imam does not return as promised, then it's too late, the people are screwed, and Rome has already won.

Report: Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated
the U.S. government
WASHINGTON — The Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the U.S. government as part of the movement's drive to promote holy war against the West, a report said.

www.worldtribune.com...

Feisal Abdul Rauf, belongs to the Muslim brotherhood.

So far, the government was said to have done nothing to stop the Brotherhood infiltration. The report by the Center for Security Policy cited the success of one Brotherhood operative in gaining access to the White House under both Democratic and Republican administrations.

Defense Intelligence Agency director Edward Soyster, said the Brotherhood oversaw everything from Hamas fundraising to training for FBI agents assigned to the Muslim community.

"As a result of this modus operandi, the Muslim Brotherhood is not only to prevent any appreciable challenge to its efforts to dominate the Muslim-American community," the report, released on Sept. 15, said. "It is also able to exercise effective control over nearly all the Muslim organizational infrastructure in the United States, including most of those Muslim-American groups that are nominally outside its network. In any event, the latter pale by comparison in terms of their influence to those U.S.-based Islamic groups that are Ikhwan [Brotherhood] operations."

Let's add them all to the equation.

edit on 053030p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: added link

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Let's not confuse mindless entertainment for actual lack of interest...his thread has no agenda, where yours wreaks of ego and self-importance - at least in regards to yourself.

And you seem to think that everyone who attacks your thread hasn't read it - no, it's just more fun to terrorize on you than join the group think you have so eloquently created...

You are Rome proto...then & now.

Yes I think we all know Proto is simply revealing Rome's plans, because Proto wrote these plans, and Proto is so darn confident that these plans will work, I know I can afford to tell everyone of them, and watch them deny, deny, deny.

As well as give the anti-Proto forces something humurous to take out of context in their never ending quest to do what ever it is they are questing to do?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland

ProtoplasmicTraveler, do you think the St Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes is a strategy by Rome to prepare us to accept as inevitable.., chaotic events and changes exactly like all the nonsens about 2012 and the end of the world paranoia, to in reallity, prepare the terrain for the one world goverment. It's really strange that the time frame seems perfect, isn't it...

Yes on of the funny things is that most of this is happening in our lifetime, and a lot of people are in denial about that. They run around believing in these prophecies and the things that are supposed to be driving them, yet never truly appreciating just what it will be like as these things become true, right before their eyes, where even then through most of it they will not recognize it for what it is, because they are expecting something that isn't.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join