It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And this too...

The AntiChrist, Son of Perdition

You'll have to go the source in order to see, especially, the second picture. I messed up on the editing...made it too small then had to enlarge it again. It's too blurry now. Basically it says that "Prince Charles Of Whales" equals 666 in English, Greek and Hebrew.

Toni

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

It certainly is a theory but I don't think it would be a good casting job as the Anti-Christ is supposed to be someone everyone loves universally.

The guys wife divorced him!

That's not exactly universal love there, and from what I understand a lot of Princess Diana supporters don't respect or like him as a result.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the 'anti-Christ' come from one of the surviving Royal Families but I don't think Charles could overcome some of his bad publicity to fit the role.

William or Harry is a much more likely choice I believe.

Though honestly I think Leonardo De Caprio would be perfect for the role!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think there is more speculation in regards to Prince William being the Anti-Christ than Prince Charles.

My own personal opinion is that we ‘may’ see an Anti-Christ but it won’t actually be the biblical Anti-Christ but someone from the Powers that Be playing that ‘role’.

For instance the Skull and Bones members are assigned biblical roles to play George Bush Sr.’s Skull and Bones Name is Magog. The mythical Northern Warlord from the bible.

I think Prince William would be a good candidate for the role, he will still be young and good looking when they cast him into it, and will have a lot of popular appeal through his mother, being royal, and doubtlessly having some encouraging things to say to people.

Much like Obama had a lot of encouraging things to say.

But as I have said, I don’t believe who ever they select to play the role of the Anti-Christ will have anything to do with the system that the religious inclined subscribe too, but will be just an actor playing on and to those beliefs.

Thanks for posting, interesting article.

Serious, Magog is Bush's Skull 'n' Bones name??! Omg he is so egotistical. His name should be Legion for I am many. haha

Do those guys get name cards tucked into mini-skulls when they brunch? They're so out of it. They have shrunken head mentality with big heads. Booga booga I'm MAGOG, the Northern Warlord and I have come for your women and children. Give me a break. Can you imagine him saying, I have come for your men. Ain't gonna happen. Well ..... hmmm on second thought. I really don't know lots about Skull and Bones. Isn't it some kind of secret lodge in Georgia, Atlanta on the 33rd degree parallel? Freemasons, I think.

Oh? Really how very interesting. I just heard about all this royalty stuff today. It makes sense, about Prince Williams, I mean. They do things differently in Wales, for Princes, because being younger and good looking as a President here in America doesn't happen. I must remember that the whole world is not American.

Yes, I can see what you're saying about his mother saying lots of encouraging things. That could be why Diana got replaced with Camilla.

Uhm so Prince Williams is next-in-line to inherit the throne (but the "Anti-Christ" doesn't have to be "on the throne", I guess. I duuno. But what if Prince Harry's gonna play the Anti-Christ? Btw, I agree with you that the Anti-Christ will be a PTB "playing the role". You have a brilliant mind that sees beyond the B.S and I am happy to see that it's not going to waste. . . . I like that, a lot.

It appears that the Roman Empire is right on schedule. Maybe?

Let's take another look behind the curtain shall we? Prince Harry's real name is Henry Charles Albert David. Ahhhh......that would explain the "Charles" in 666 "Prince Charles of Wales". Plus, Prince Harry is quite the little devil. Check it out...

October 29, 2007
BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY MEMBER ALLEGED SEX TAPE
thebosh.com...

His mother would certainly have to be sayin some encouraging words after that fiasco. lol And here's another episode that would, in my opinion, make him an ideal Anti-Christ...

"It's good to be the Prince"
www.angryb.com...

Granted, a Prince is scrutinized by the public more than the average Tom, Dick or Harry, so I'm takin that into account.

Prince William certainly is a good lookin fella and, not only that, apparently he was born on Summer Solstice day. Yippee lots of fun things to do on that day. AND he was knighted or "installed" as a Knight of Garter. He also likes to Polo.

Well so it's a toss up for me, I duuno but I think it'll be one them two that will usher in the new Roman Empire. I have to say though that I can picture Prince Harry wearing nothing but grape leaves (or whatever that Olympian leaf is) and scandals. Prince Williams would be better suited as a Roman solidier wearing body mail.

You're welcome and thank you for your provocative insights.

Toni

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Skull and Bones is a secret society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. The society's alumni organization, which owns the society's real property and oversees the organization, is the Russell Trust Association, named for General William Huntington Russell,[1] who co-founded Skull and Bones with classmate Alphonso Taft. The Russell Trust was founded by Russell and Daniel Coit Gilman, member of Skull and Bones and later a university president. The society is known informally as "Bones", and members are known as "Bonesmen".

During the senior year each Skull and Bones class meets every Thursday and Sunday night.

President George H. W. Bush, his son President George W. Bush, and the latter's 2004 Presidential opponent Senator John Kerry are members of Skull and Bones.

en.wikipedia.org...

Skull and Bones Logo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94c8bbbd53f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazing that G.W. made it as a member..

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

In all fairness G.W. barely made it as a member, his Skull and Bones name was Temporary.

The fraternity often assigns the names for the most noteable members but at times they will let less notable members choose their own name from a preselected pool of names.

In G.W.'s case they did not have a particular name they wanted to assign him, and the great decider was unable to decide which name he wanted from the pool of available names so the fraternity then decided to assign him the name Temporary.

You think they were trying to tell him something?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It certainly is a theory but I don't think it would be a good casting job as the Anti-Christ is supposed to be someone everyone loves universally.

The guys wife divorced him!

That's not exactly universal love there, and from what I understand a lot of Princess Diana supporters don't respect or like him as a result.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the 'anti-Christ' come from one of the surviving Royal Families but I don't think Charles could overcome some of his bad publicity to fit the role.

William or Harry is a much more likely choice I believe.

Though honestly I think Leonardo De Caprio would be perfect for the role!

Thanks for sharing.

Totally. But what kind of love? Prince Harry is into "universal love".
lol

I remember the days when there were rumors going around about Prince Charles treatment of Princess Diana (not that I'm taking sides), don't know which ones are fact and which ones aren't. Except that, like you said, they divorced. That must have tainted his reputation. It was a nasty divorce, surrounded by a lot of negative emotion.

Mmmmmm yes I agree, Prince Charles will just have to go on playing himself - Father and trainer of a possible anti-christ. Besides, of what I can gather, Daddy is a very busy man these days. It doesn't hurt to have connections as an anti-christ, especially with world economy, corporations, governments, parliamentarians, etc.

Oh wow! I can so see it with Leonardo DiCaprio. Right on!
He's got the business sense, the ingenuity, the balls, the look, looks good in a suit and tie, the poise, the attitude, the laid- back- I'm - one -of - you - sex - appeal (like a classical Prince look), the bank, the connections, respect in the film industry and with fans (as far as I know?)...and who knows what else.

Well I guess I've gotta go now. I'll be back asap.

Toni

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Skull and Bones is a secret society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. The society's alumni organization, which owns the society's real property and oversees the organization, is the Russell Trust Association, named for General William Huntington Russell,[1] who co-founded Skull and Bones with classmate Alphonso Taft. The Russell Trust was founded by Russell and Daniel Coit Gilman, member of Skull and Bones and later a university president. The society is known informally as "Bones", and members are known as "Bonesmen".

During the senior year each Skull and Bones class meets every Thursday and Sunday night.

President George H. W. Bush, his son President George W. Bush, and the latter's 2004 Presidential opponent Senator John Kerry are members of Skull and Bones.

en.wikipedia.org...

Skull and Bones Logo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94c8bbbd53f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazing that G.W. made it as a member..

Hi Aquarius1,

Thank you for helping me out with my homework.
I just hadn't got around to looking it up yet. Well okay now it makes more sense. An alumni at Yale, that is a far cry from Atlanta.

Bones and Bonesmen, got it. Ah so they meet the 1st day of the week and the 5th day of the week. Nothing suspicious there. Ohhh wait a minute, it's a "secret society". I knew it.

That is quite an interesting logo they got there with the human skull and the 322 thing. They make the society sounds so... uh death-like and kind of Indiana Jone-ish too. Those are my very first impressions. And then I'm seeing the bones contrast...carbon and non-carbon. Bio-degradable and non-bio-degradable. Then there's the bone-crossing issue... cross breed, don't cross me or I'll use your skull for a bowl? Bowling ball?

And what if 322 is really 223? That's the tricky part cuz I think it's meant to be read both ways. I've have no idea why I just said that. lol

Wouldn't it be kool if there was a metallic skull and bones version? Maybe there is?

Anyway just thinkin out loud.

G.W. is probably their b*tch.

Toni

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Aquarius1

In all fairness G.W. barely made it as a member, his Skull and Bones name was Temporary.

The fraternity often assigns the names for the most noteable members but at times they will let less notable members choose their own name from a preselected pool of names.

In G.W.'s case they did not have a particular name they wanted to assign him, and the great decider was unable to decide which name he wanted from the pool of available names so the fraternity then decided to assign him the name Temporary.

You think they were trying to tell him something?

Poor G.W.

Well that's odd. I would think that the name Magog would be spoken for. Temporary names should be kept separate from the rest of the names. Or they could put an 'A' in front of 'assigned names and a 'T' in front of temp names. That way they could have two Magogs. Hmmm Bibles names, what if they mostly had in the pool names that G.W. couldn't pronounce? That would be a mean thing to do.

Now Proto, I know you didn't get that info about G.W. getting the name Magog from Wikipedia. But I won't put you under the hot light. It's none of my business.

Just sayin.

Really don't think they want to hurt G.W.s feelings. Otherwise they would have just told him to take a hike (to the top of Mt. Everest?) I bet he doesn't even show up for most of the weekly meetings. Unless they're doing something special, like barbecuing or jet skiing. He probably doesn't go on any field trips that have anything to do with going into a cave. He doesn't seem like the type.

I am learning a lot in your thread.

Toni

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Dear sir. I think you missed a post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey proto would it be possible to provide a list of treaties that are of most importance in understanding the Roman conspiracy.

I would love to read them.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Very interesting history. But you're at most partly right about Christianity. The false-flag was not as successful as you made it out -- it can still be debunked by anyone seeking the truth!

In fact you omit the most important part of the New Testament, the "founding document of Christianity." You refer to those who wrote letters, establishing it as a religion of meekness and submission.

That would be correct, if the New Testament consisted only of the Letters ("Epistles") of Paul. They are the foundation of the establishment churches today, and indeed they are at best confused. I find no value in them. Indeed you refer to "letters", and these letters are not the true faith.

But if you skip all the letters of Paul, and instead read the Gospels, you get a different picture. Jesus Christ, as described in the Gospels, never told people to be meek and submissive. He wasn't meek or submissive. Nor did he talk about eternal damnation and all that stuff, as far as I can remember. I guess that appears in Revelation as the Lake of Fire, but it's something you have to try hard to get, to say the least, and anyway the prescription I gave was to read Gospels and Revelation isn't one of them either. In my opinion it's interesting as prophecy but it's not necessary.

The true faith is one of communion with a great Spirit, one of confidence, not one of weakness or submissiveness or ceremonies or heirarchies. In fact it specifically rejects all those things.

A miracle is that in the corporate document containing all the stuff Paul wrote, remains the essence of a true faith. How it made it past the Council of Nicea, the many translations and all the rest, shows that the Spirit will not yield.

Incidentally the question of whether there was a deity named Yahweh or a human named Yahshuah is not important, in my opinion. It has nothing to do with what I say above.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Enter the Knights Templar

At the height of their power, over 250,000 men served in the Knights Templar Cistercian Order, with the bulk of them Clerks, Scribes, Administrators and Bankers, with only one out of seven actually being a Man at Arms.

An ancient "Cistercian" nunnery was flooded just a few days ago

www.monstersandcritics.com...

Is that some sort of sign?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

and how many people follow this true faith, be serious in your answer, anyone can say "it is within all of us"

truth is many people these days dont give a #### about anything that isnt fast paced and provides momentary ego satisfaction,

ill agree there are some who may be as you say, but the truth is this "real essence" of Christianity that you are talking about, if it wasnt created by rome then it was definitely hijacked and manipulated by it.

want some evidence of this

read this article its absolutely mind blowing in showing how the bible has been tampered with:

Book of Isaiah the Real Story

good reading

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
... read this article its absolutely mind blowing in showing how the bible has been tampered with:

Book of Isaiah the Real Story

good reading

Fascinating. As plausible a hypothesis as any other I've seen.

I'll confess that I never tried to make sense of Isaiah. I read it through once, many years ago, and concluded the writer was on drugs.

But then a lot of prophets and seers use substances to help their vision, so it didn't surprise me. Still, I simply figured I could not get my head where Isaiah's was at, and that was it. I didn't try any more.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

... I wonder, if this whole system could just be a test, like a puzzle or a maze, and it's up to us to figure it out to break free?

It sure would be interesting to see where real freedom takes us? ...

I prayed a bit about this tonight, and I think I met the spirit of power over others and the spirit of cooperation with others. This is a moment where they are fighting, of course maybe they are always fighting.

The spirit of cooperation spoke to me but the spirit of power tried to drown it out. I think that the spirit of power is really running all this conspiracy to blow up much that is good in the world and subjugate us to central powers.

The spirit of cooperation is still available. It is still there in each one of us. We have the choice of which spirit to listen to. I have the impression that the spirit of cooperation is under a lot of stress at the moment. It's not having a very good time right now. I think this is when it needs help. The help it needs is that we listen to it and choose it.

The reason for the "Cremation of Care" ceremony that the bigwigs reportedly do is logically to get people away from the spirit of cooperation, and then it's easy to take the sales pitch from the other guy.

We still have our free will to choose. The plan of the Romans is a strong attempt, but it is not assured of victory although of course it is acting assured. The game is still being played and we can drive the outcome in a million ways that the appointed leaders cannot expect or even detect.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by QtheQ

Just so.

Another figure that we are supposed to idolize rather than listen to is Jesus Christ. (Whether the historical details of his life are true or not is irrelevant to the point.) We're told stories about him as a baby, him on the cross, and much less about what he said in between, even though enough of that is written down in four or five similar versions for our reading pleasure.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

If you say we're out of balance with nature because the population is so large, then if everyone were to choose to live in harmony with nature outside the Roman system as you advocate, would large numbers of people until the population was reduced anyway?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

This is an excellent description of how the state works. First of all a small comment that only the US (maybe one or two other countries, very few) taxes its citizens' worldwide income. If a Frenchman were to come to the USA and reside here and earn $1 million salary in a year, he would pay US taxes because the money was earned in the US jurisdiction. But he would pay nothing to France. But if we flip that around, the US citizen residing in France would pay French income tax, and he would also pay US income tax if greater than the French tax on the part above about $100,000. And it's just recent that one must pay to renounce US citizenship. Indeed the fences are going up, the velvet is coming off the handcuffs.

But the larger comment is, how else would you run a state? Would you dispense with government and services, so that an answer is not needed?

What you describe as the Roman system is one workable answer to the problem of logistics. Indeed everyone's doing it, including places that seem to be outside the Roman orbit like China. (Look how vigorously China kicked out the Brits from Hong Kong in 1997. They really do distrust England and they remember the Opium War of 1840 like it was yesterday.) China seems to be doing a balancing act, using some parts of that system while holding back from other parts, for example they don't have any open borders, and they don't have freely tradeable currency. But to fit into the rest of the world, which is important for their own people's welfare, they are converging more and more on the world, or "Roman", system. I'm not saying their government hasn't been infiltrated, and maybe I'm missing something else they could be doing, but then could you tell me what it is.

So my hypothesis is that the Roman system is a stable worldwide equilibrium, a reasonably efficient method for the decentralized organization of billions of people on the world. Now then how do we tweak the system to prevent theft at the top, which is also occurring as you do rightly say? Which are the nasty Roman parts and which are just efficient logistics?

I think an insidious aspect of the "system" is that a certain leadership level one encounters hard dudes (and dudettes) who take all this intellectual theorizing and cut it down to the part they wanted, to do their cold acts. It happens all over, in government and in business. There is an inner cabal of criminals and their followers who are therefore also criminals -- to my way of thinking. At the higher levels of that cabal may indeed by a hereditary structure, by breeding an especially ruthless bunch in ways we can usually not imagine.

A useful modification of the system would be to incapacitate this heirarchical structure, to prevent this grasping top set of levels from operating. They won't give it up, they seem to live for it so it must be changed without their willing cooperation. I guess democracy and term limits would be quite powerful, but we don't seem to be able to get those things. I don't know how to get it done but I think this is very important.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

People in my humble opinion are a bit conditioned where it comes to taxes, into believing that a state can’t provide services without them. This is entirely untrue.

Let’s look at the United States a moment and the situation with BP in the Gulf of Mexico. How did a foreign owned corporation (BP) end up with a lease to drill in American waters?

More importantly why would the American government that’s long been claiming that America is too dependent on foreign oil, lease for a pittance, to a foreign company one of the largest reserves in the world?

Further how could you lease one of the largest reserves of oil in the world and not make a staggering sum doing so?

Why would taxpayers have to fund the government through a system of free range slavery (taxation) when the government controls and owns natural resources it could sell wholesale, when it owns land it can rent, when it provides services it can charge for (licensing and fees) and it can collect import duties on goods coming into the nation?

There is absolutely no reason why the government, and the government truly is a business, can’t be turning a profit that not only pays for it’s operation but allows a dividend to be paid to the people since the nation’s resources are our resources.

Instead it often leases these resources for a fraction of their value through ‘sweetheart’ deals arranged by politicians to not average American citizens, who have been priced out of the whole process and denied access to politicians by corporate lobbyists who clog up Congress, many of them foreign lobbyists by the way, but they lease them and sell them to big corporations like Exxon and BP and other mega international corporations that make obscene profits off of them.

So if Exxon is making 10 Billion profits in a fiscal quarter, in reality that’s 10 Billion dollars that either could be made by the government or the government could in fact be selling that gasoline far cheaper so Americans were not getting sucked dry of 10 Billion in profits every three months.

Now the truth is the government does make money, and lots and lots of money even without the taxpayers but it is all siphoned off either to bankers for loans the government has taken out in our name after mismanaging our resources, or is paid out in ‘sweetheart’ contracts for overpriced goods and services.

Believe it or not the cost for one gallon of fuel delivered to the U.S. Military in Afghanistan exceeds 400.00 per gallon. That’s the average cost per gallon that the U.S. Government pays to hand full of contractors that deliver that gasoline.

Why is the U.S. Military not securing and procuring and delivering its own gasoline? It certainly has the means to do so and transport it and distribute it?

Why was Halliburton given a million dollar a day no bid contract to run the infrastructure in Iraq? More importantly why did we have to destroy the infrastructure in Iraq just to make American taxpayers pay for then rebuilding it?

Why does Halliburton actually destroy a brand new vehicle that has a flat tire rather than paying to have it fixed in Iraq? Because it needs to spend that million dollars a day on expenditures that appear legitimate, but how does destroying a brand new vehicle and buying a new one simply because it has a flat tire, improve the Iraqi infrastructure.

Taxation is in fact based on the divine right of Kings, you owe a debt to the state because the state allows you to live in it.

You owe a debt to the state because you get to use things that your parents, their parents, their parents, and their parents and their parents already paid for lifetimes ago.

The states in fact all of them even the poorest ones are insanely profitable they simply funnel most of that profit to the patrician elite. A portion of that profit is from resources, land and services, but a good bit is also from you the taxpayer.

China began it’s transformation prior to the lease expiring in Hong Kong, they had set up a ‘free economic’ zone in Southern China across from Hong Kong they were rapidly industrializing and turning into a free enterprise zone so that once Hong Kong reverted back to China they could use it as a economic gateway to China. It’s spread out from there to basically the entire nation in a short period of time, but let’s examines a few important things about China.

One is its central bank is a Rothschild bank.

So the Papal Rothschild Family controls its money and this explains a lot of why China loans the U.S. so much money.

Two is that when Richard Nixon visited China in the early 70’s, he like so many other Kissinger influenced politicians proclaimed a “New World Order”.

Three George Bush Sr. was then named Ambassador to China.

Four George Bush Jr. oversaw the transfer of American industry and the outsourcing of most of it’s manufacturing to China.

Today China has the second largest group of billionaires in the world as a result.

How a State chooses to manage its citizens (govern) makes no difference presently to Rome, what does matter is it does what it is told to with its resources.

In reality loaning America money is akin to loaning a crack addict with gambling problems money!

You are never going to see that money again, so why is China a communist nation loaning America a capitalist nation trillions of dollars?

Easy because if they don’t they won’t receive the oil and manufacturing contracts it needs to run it’s new and improved infrastructure. Because they are told too and while it makes little sense why China would do some of the things it does, they make about as much sense as to why America does the things that it does.

States can be profitable and pay for their own upkeep through the resources, that they all lay claim too, instead they all choose to sell them to a pittance to the Patricians who then keep the bulk of the profit and use that leverage as control over the Governments to get them to lease resources for a pittance, and to pay for things like a gallon of gas at exorbitant prices, all at the expense of the people of that nation.

It is a backwards system of the needs of the few (The patricians) outweigh the needs of the many (The people) that is simply instilled in the people with faulty, and circular logic meant to justify it.

When you look at it, honestly for what it is, what it is, is theft of the resources by the government to enrich a privileged few at great and near total expense to everyone else.

That is the Roman system and the only reason it is so ‘stable’ is they keep everyone through that system too poor and to dumb to think it through and challenge it.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join