It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
No offense to you or anything but my question was a legitimate question as in the bible it does warn of false prophet, as what your saying is nothing short of heresy. So yes I would like a real answer than just you need a publicist. My question is no doubt probably the biggest reason why most Christians will look upon this as heresy and therefore cast it out as nothing more than just the devil trying to convince people not to believe. I actually am not that huge of a christian so i do look upon this and see how this does make some sense the more i look at it. So how do we know your not some false prophet, you can get your publicist later haha

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That was really kinda rude too, I ask a real question and get ridiculed thanks. I do understand that maybe you've heard that question a million times, but like I said its the biggest question your going to get as you challenge some ones faith even you should know that

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing

That was really kinda rude too, I ask a real question and get ridiculed thanks. I do understand that maybe you've heard that question a million times, but like I said its the biggest question your going to get as you challenge some ones faith even you should know that

Really that was a real question? Do you really imagine there is a false prophet vocational college? Do you really think there is some special coven of occultists that convenes and declares one officially a false prophet.

Do you think some little boy or girl goes to elementary school and his or her teachers whisper in the teacher’s lounge, that Proto kid, I am sure he is a false prophet.

In other words how would one become ‘officially’ labeled as a false prophet? Any ideas, I bet you don’t.

While your reality might be one based on and steeped in mythology, my reality is based on and steeped in logistics; the logistics of how the Patrician Elite runs the world we all share.

The thread is not a religious thread, and honestly your question made me laugh so hard when you asked it, simply because if this weren’t ATS I would never believe anyone would ask such an absurd question to another person.

There is a wealth of information in this thread about how Rome runs the world, and manipulates events, and controls the logistics of Law, Banking, War, Commerce, and Religion too.

Maybe it’s time you stopped looking for answers in a 1,500 year old book Rome wrote and started taking a serious look at the real world today you live in for them.

What you have displayed is why the ultra religious will fall as pawns to Rome's ambition because of the dogmas such people have been programed with.

Are you a false prophet? I am a member of ATS as are you.

[edit on 30/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No offense to you or anything but my question was a legitimate question as in the bible it does warn of false prophet, as what your saying is nothing short of heresy. So yes I would like a real answer than just you need a publicist. My question is no doubt probably the biggest reason why most Christians will look upon this as heresy and therefore cast it out as nothing more than just the devil trying to convince people not to believe. I actually am not that huge of a christian so i do look upon this and see how this does make some sense the more i look at it. So how do we know your not some false prophet, you can get your publicist later haha

Here is a legitimate question for you regarding ‘false’ prophecy.

Specifically the false prophecy regarding false prophets, as the truth is anyone who could really foresee the future especially an all powerful God would simply say “In the year 2010, on the 25th of April one calling himself ProtoplasmicTraveler on an Internet Site knows as Above Top Secret will say heretical things that should not be believed”.

Now if I were a false prophet as the Bible makes them out to be, then the Bible would actually say that. It’s prophecy would be real, based on real information, and not simply some loose random speculation that leads someone in the year 2010 to ask someone if they are a false prophet.

Obviously your prophecy as you are demonstrating it is confusing, and vague, and provides no real answers, but just causes a person to wonder, and in this extreme case to ask, a fellow ATS Member if they are a false prophet.

So what you consider to be prophecy is in reality nothing but the seeds of chaos and confusion and uncertainty that does nothing but, and is only meant to divide and conquer the people.

If you applied the same capacity to question as you have towards me towards your Bible you would in fact come to realize it gives you absolutely no real or credible information to substantiate its prophecies and claims, hence the confusion that you live under, where you are more worried about offending some vaguely and conflictingly defined deity, written about thousands of years ago, yet never seen by you or anyone else living today, than you are worried about insulting a real flesh and blood person and fellow member of ATS, by suggesting and asking if he is some scion of evil and darkness out to deceive the world.

The world’s already obviously been deceived which is why you only have questions instead of real answers.

Think about that!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow! Great info! Though maybe I shouldn't print it out...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok I understand you are a person and no not I did mean all those ridiculous scenarios that you brought forward as if I am some idiot...thanks. All I am trying to point out that you are a spreading a message that goes against what roughly half the world believes, when presented with said message they will reject you as a false prophet or as someone against god, how do you suppose to prove yourself to the faithful think about that

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 8/1/2010 by denynothing]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Ok I understand you are a person and no not I did mean all those ridiculous scenarios that you brought forward as if I am some idiot...thanks. All I am trying to point out that you are a spreading a message that goes against what roughly half the world believes, when presented with said message they will reject you as a false prophet or as someone against god, how do you suppose to prove yourself to the faithful think about that

I think if you had read the thread you might have discovered that there are three different types of self described Christians that have been responding throughout.

1. You must not question the Bible Christians.

These arguably well intentioned people are those people that will not consider any other explanation or scenarios and are prone to various forms of circular logic to in essence shut out any notion that what they have come to interpret the Bible as meaning is absolute Gospel directly from the mouth of God and Jesus.

2. I believe in God and Jesus Christians but…I find it hard to believe they were in favor of such strict edicts and harsh punishments and promote the idea that in this earthly realm the State (Caesar) has the right to demand every bit as much and extract every bit as much through its own strict edicts and harsh punishments.

These well intentioned people believe devoutly in the Christian concept of God and Jesus but concede that its entirely possible if not highly likely that various political entities have rewritten parts of the Bible in a way that favors the State (Caesar). Not all the Christians who fall in category two have always been that way, some will concede they started out in category one and would have never entertained such thoughts until they were exposed to some of the hypocrisies and inconsistencies in the text, and shown a direct line to how such thinking benefits the State (Caesar).

Some of these Christians moved from Category One to Category Two from things they learned and were exposed to on ATS.

So while yes, you are correct that many will shut down and fall back on what the Bible has essentially taught them to do, brook no dissent or questions, some though are not impervious to logical and rational arguments that illustrate the real potential dangers in failing to think and question for one self.

Much of this system exists in fact because while most of us question it, most of us harbor the illusion that voicing those questions will be met with scorn and rejection and someone accusing you of being a ‘false prophet’ or ‘agent of the devil’ or a ‘heretic’ or ‘occultist’ etc., etc.

Yet the truth is because a very significant number of people do have questions, they really just need someone to encourage them to ask, who can give them some answers to those questions in a respectful discussion that makes no accusation but simply explores details and possibilities.

So not questioning just because it might result in some form of hostile or negative response is a great way to ensure the status quo and yes Rome very much counts on the people who will be hostile and negative towards those that question.

3. The I am a Christian I believe in God and Jesus but I think the Egyptian and Babylonian Gods and Extra Terrestrial and Extra Dimensional life forms may exist too.

These are well intentioned people also who believe in God and Jesus as well plus there minds are open to a whole lot more. In some cases they hope that God and Jesus will protect them from these other things and eventually defeat these other things.

However it’s important to note that their belief systems often incorporate a lot of things not mentioned at all in the Bible. Many of them will try to get around that by insisting some vague reference to this lake of fire, or that shimmering lake, or this Giant, or this Fallen Angel is ‘code’ for these things, and have actually construed the Bible in that fashion to also substantiate and validate their beliefs in these other things.

So for people who have actually read the whole thread (I know it’s big, the size of a huge novel at this point) they would have seen these three different groups of Christians, and at times those in Category Two and Three trying their best to get those in Category One to open their minds a bit more, albeit with little to no success.

The point is that it would be irresponsible to let superstitious sensitivities no matter how well intentioned they are, be the sole reason not to question the perversities, and fallacies, and cruelties of the current system the world is governed by and with.

It’s not that anyone (at least not me) wants to make anyone appear or seem stupid, but the truth is that how one would go about determining who is a false prophet?

The reality is there is no official way to determine this, so it would then be left to the authorities of the state and the church whose judgment would be politically based, just as myth tells us happened to the legendary Jesus where the Jewish Elders were politically opposed to him and labeled him as a heretic and blasphemer and actively sought his destruction for political reasons.

To this day most Jews consider Jesus to be a heretic and a blasphemer even having later created a special level of Hell for him and the Virgin Mary.

So how would, how could all the people who believe in this God agree who is a legitimate prophet and who is a false one, and if you look around the world, much of the strife and war is the result of there being no mechanism to do that and people violently disagreeing about that.

When one starts to honestly look at the entirety of the religious based system Rome instituted what you will find is a lot of vague things, that diametrically opposed people vehemently interpret often with great rancor into different ways, splitting them often violently into different sects.

In short this system does not work, and what perpetuates it more than anything is that belief not to question what you have come to believe through your individual sect of the religion, and the State that you live in, interpretation of it.

The great thing about this thread, which has resulted in very little flaming, is that hardly any group or nation was left out of the opening piece, and all were basically made to look like they had been duped in various ways by Rome.

What this thread isn’t about, is determining the ‘one true religion’ as so many of the religious like to define their own take and perspective on religion as being.

What this thread is about is how Rome governs the world through banking, laws, religion and the military, and those that have been able to step outside the often narrow confines their religion normally paints them into have learned a lot as they have seen a lot of how Rome truly does govern this world.

If ever there was a time and a need to change things for the better now is that time, and frankly if my contemporaries and peers or history wants to view me as a false prophet that is fine by me, at least I had the honest integrity to speak up and share my observations and concerns in a straight forward unabashed manner.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi Proto,

I was curious, how do you think the violence in Mexico, the federal government's failure to to help keep citizens in border states safe, the divisive attitude of illegal immigration and the possibility of a second civil war/uprising all fit in with Rome's plans. I have pondered about it, but to no avail.

Not to derail this thread, but just to add my own point of view: I think that the average "against illegal immigrant" person's sense of entitlement is insane. Just because you are born somewhere doesn't mean you own it. The illegal immigration issue really just exposes the American sense of entitlement in general. Lots of people out there think they deserve things that really are things that should be earned. It truly disgusts me.

[edit on 8/2/2010 by dbloch7986]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

The illegal immigration issue really just exposes the American sense of entitlement in general.

I have to disagree that it is an American sense of entitlement,

all nations have borders.

Oh I have to say, I am the daughter of immigrants,

we are a melting pot here,

which Americans citizens are the entitled?

[edit on 013131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I will not derail the thread. I only added my opinion for context. Starting a discussion about illegal immigration is off topic. I will not respond to anyone who tries to discuss it here.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Hi Proto,

I was curious, how do you think the violence in Mexico, the federal government's failure to to help keep citizens in border states safe, the divisive attitude of illegal immigration and the possibility of a second civil war/uprising all fit in with Rome's plans. I have pondered about it, but to no avail.

Not to derail this thread, but just to add my own point of view: I think that the average "against illegal immigrant" person's sense of entitlement is insane. Just because you are born somewhere doesn't mean you own it. The illegal immigration issue really just exposes the American sense of entitlement in general. Lots of people out there think they deserve things that really are things that should be earned. It truly disgusts me.

[edit on 8/2/2010 by dbloch7986]

First I have to stress as always that it’s against ATS’s Terms and Conditions to condone anything illegal, so non-citizens of the United States thinking of illegally immigrating just do what Nancy Regan would say, and just say no!

The problem with illegal immigration is one of logistics. States, Counties and Townships allocate a preset and predetermined budget to provide vital social and community services to their respective areas.

Think of it as you are throwing a party. You are expecting 20 people and have beer, and soft drink, and snacks, and dinner for 20 plus a few extra because you know that life is a fluid event.

However 60 people show up to your party, now you are short everything, someone has already moved to horde the beer, and some fat lady is zealously guarding the Cheetos bowl like a pit bull. Some quests are complaining, you are stressed. You know you need to run to the store, but…you didn’t budget for an extra 40 people. Now you have to not only dip into your poker money for tomorrow nights game, but you have to leave your own home, and your own party at a critical time, when loud mouth Stan is making his move on the drunk girl, that just moments before you were in like Flynn with!

This is what States, Towns, and Counties wrestle with constantly as a byproduct of illegal immigration. It’s not planned growth, you don’t know who is showing up to the party or who is going to make a move on the drunk girl either!

What to wear? What to wear?

I think you can better perceive the problem from a Pringles and Coca Cola perspective now!

Legal immigration allows for a planned and qualified number of people, and a mechanism to determine where they are going to be going, and to make concessions for that in the next budget cycle to allot additional resources based on a known population. Illegal immigration precludes all those things and leads to chaos and pressure on the State.

Ultimately the State has to make up the budgetary shortfalls and balance their books, which usually means raising property taxes.

So even if you are married or gay and don’t care about the drunk girl there is still a price to be paid.

You might not own a home, but when taxes go up locally, that’s less money being spent in the local economy, this could lead to things like a stagnation in wages, or other vendors having to increase prices to offset a decreased volume of business.

Moral to the story, go for the drunk girl, the heck with your wife or lover!

Rome knows better than anyone the cost and real pressures of uncontrolled immigration, in fact when you want to collapse a nation, that’s one of the easiest ways to do it, just allow a unstopping flood of illegal immigrants to tax services to the breaking point, and spur tax increases to the revolution point.

All the while you are diluting your homogenous mass and robbing people of their national and cultural identity as more and more people with different ways and a different background show up to the party.

Imagine your dismay as a result when you get back with more beer and pretzels to find some of them have spit on the drunk girl and called her names, and driven her to tears and now she is running out the door.

Yes illegal immigration can be a problem!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I didn't voice my opinion very well because I didn't want to get too deep into it. I apologize for that.

I am not saying I condone illegal immigration. Its the idea of borders in general that I am against. I disagree with the establishment of country borders and the idea of entitlement to to certain geographic territories by right of birth alone. I believe that as a human the only entitlements we have are the right to live on planet Earth and basic human rights. I am aware that in general people are prone to want to live near theor place of birth. However I don't feel that any one group of people are entitled to say we own this land and you are not welcome here. I feel that if the persons who wish to live in a geographic territory are willing to contribute to the society living there, they should be allowed to live wherever they want. That opinion runs much deeper as far as form of government is concered but I just don't think its appropriate to discuss in too much detail here unless youd like me to.

Again that opinion is purely for conext.

So with that being said, I was just curious if you feel the same way and if you had an opinion on how the things occurring between Mexico and the US border states may fit in with the overall plans of Rome.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

I will not derail the thread. I only added my opinion for context. Starting a discussion about illegal immigration is off topic. I will not respond to anyone who tries to discuss it here.

OH you bring it up then you decide not to discus it, whatever.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

It gets rather difficult for some people to fathom but we live in a statist system. Think of states (nations) as farms, and think of human beings as livestock.

Like it or not under the current system you are considered property of the state you are born into. This is why you need permission to leave it.

To the state you represent labor to mine, harvest, and manufacture vital resources. You are a vital resource yourself as a result. These things can not be mined, harvested or manufactured without human labor.

The wealth of a nation under the statist system is based on its natural resources, including its human beings. This is what ultimately determines the credit that the International Banking Cartel will issue to States.

However there are times when excess population does become a problem. If they are not needed to harvest, mine or manufacture now they represent a liability. They require resources to house feed and clothe.

When this happens the state has a few options, one is culling the population through war and at the same time acquiring more resources to sustain the population. This is not always possible for some nations. When war isn’t an option encouraging emigration becomes attractive. Please don’t let me stop you from leaving my farm. I really don’t want to feed you; I have nothing for you to do. Please do go somewhere where you can be put to work, and please send some of that money back to my state, so I don’t have to pay the cost of feeding your relatives and loved ones, the state that you have emigrated to does.

If a state has a need, even a niche need for this excess humanity, then it usually permits the migration. If the neighboring state doesn’t have a need, but an ability to absorb this excess humanity to relieve pressure off the state they are emigrating from, and failure to relieve that pressure could result in revolution or social upheaval that destroys the state and the productivity of the state, then the emigration is still permitted.

If the Powers that Be though want to collapse that state or change its management then they won’t permit the migration from one state to the next. If the Powers that Be want to collapse the state that the people are emigrating too they will likewise insist that the emigration be allowed unfettered.

It’s all primarily about managing the human herd, and to a lesser extent the management of the states.

As a human being you are either an asset or a liability to your state, but either way the state owns you.

For instance recently a woman from Brazil went senile with dementia while residing here in my apartment building.

She had no relatives here in the United States and could no longer care for herself, despite having a 6,000.00 a month income from retirement.

She had been a career Brazilian diplomat, and was legally in the country on a Diplomatic Passport to have extensive medical procedures done.

Yet because she was not property of the United States there was no remedy here, the Court of the United States could not appoint a legal guardian for her to see for her care, because she is Brazil’s liability, but more importantly Brazil’s property.

So with no legal next of kin, the only thing we could do is keep calling the police every time she caused problems, until they finally took her down to the County Hospital and Baker Acted her and committed her for a mental evaluation against her will.

Then those results could be made available to a Judge, and the Judge could order her deportation back to Brazil, where the Brazilian State has the right and the obligation to see to her proper care.

How we would like to live to this point in time is mute, because people enjoy living with the illusion that they have some freedom.

You are however born the property of the state, into a system of free range slavery, that allows you to move about within your state, and work in certain ways, and entertain yourself in certain ways, provided you follow the states rules and surrender the lion’s share of your productivity back to the state through taxes, insurances and fees.

The State ultimately determines if you can leave it to live elsewhere or not, and states like the United States usually continue to tax you abroad unless you surrender your U.S. Citizenship. Surrendering your U.S. Citizenship requires a heft fee, in other words you have to buy out the State’s financial interest and investment in you, and in most cases you will just then end up the willing property of another state.

This is are system at the core, and few people are willing to accept that is the system at the core, and that’s of the very few people who have the ability to perceive or understand the logistics of the system.

When you take Mom, and Apple Pie and Chevrolet and Baseball and win one for the Gipper out of it, and the national pride that’s instilled and encouraged, what you do have is free range slavery with the state having over 600,000 laws to regulate every aspect of your existence, and taxing you in excess of 50% of what you produce.

Yes our state will care for the sick and indigent and unemployed at the expense of the other citizens, but only if you are a citizen, the state’s property. Otherwise it has no obligation; the State that owns them has that obligation.

Think of States as farms, think as humans as livestock, and you will understand much better how Rome views the human herd, and how it manages it.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

One of the best post I have ever read on the subject.

in fact when you want to collapse a nation, that’s one of the easiest ways to do it, just allow a unstopping flood of illegal immigrants to tax services to the breaking point, and spur tax increases to the revolution point.

[edit on 023131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes our state will care for the sick and indigent and unemployed at the expense of the other citizens, but only if you are a citizen,

Well our state is not doing a very good job of that, their broke, and cutting back on human services,

Now WWRD?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Yes our state will care for the sick and indigent and unemployed at the expense of the other citizens, but only if you are a citizen,

Well our state is not doing a very good job of that, their broke, and cutting back on human services,

Now WWRD?

Well in our case they are working on collapsing the state, that calls for immigration to tax social services to the point that social services can no longer be delivered.

This leads to rebellion and chaos. New management can then be brought in, as well as a new entity being incorporated.

This is how Rome does it.

They gradually lead the majority to demand precisely what they did not oringally want but Rome does.

They get you to do the dirty work and heavy lifting in the process for them.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Now that's what I was wondering. Thank you, as always you are helping to evolve my point of view on the way things are. We are like self-flaggelating oxen. It makes total sense.

What sense is there in Rome collapsing the United States? Are they interested in doing this so they can start their plan to unite the world under one government officially?

You are right, discussing how things should be is moot.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Now that's what I was wondering. Thank you, as always you are helping to evolve my point of view on the way things are. We are like self-flaggelating oxen. It makes total sense.

What sense is there in Rome collapsing the United States? Are they interested in doing this so they can start their plan to unite the world under one government officially?

You are right, discussing how things should be is moot.

In order for there to be a New World Order, whether it be a transormation through a North American Union or a transition straight to a One Wolrd Government, then the United States Citizenry must be disarmed, either through voluntary means, killing one another off, or invasion.

Rome prefers you to hang yourself, so naturally they will approach it in that order, first trying to get citizens to voluntarily disarm, if not then introducing civil war, which would lead to a major culling and disarmament of the loosers, or in the event neither of those work then invasion.

The quickest and easiest and cheapest route is 1 or 2.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join