It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Why would the people of " brittania" not believe in the jc/messiah coming from the middle east area?If the stories were being told by people from that region?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would like to suggest a good read to you that relates heavily to this topic. It is called "To Long in The Sun", it shows the relationship of our holidays or "Holy Days" to the Deitys worshipped by different groups in the Roman empire and how we relate to them today.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoJay
I would like to suggest a good read to you that relates heavily to this topic. It is called "To Long in The Sun", it shows the relationship of our holidays or "Holy Days" to the Deitys worshipped by different groups in the Roman empire and how we relate to them today.

The Pagan Calendar is a fascinating source of pagan holidays and as I have looked over it these past months (after discovering I published the thread on an important Roman Pagan Holiday) many of the Roman and Norse and even some of the Celtic Holidays factor heavily into important political and religious dates and anniversaries.

I have thought of posting the Roman Holidays to the thread as they come up.

There are a lot of them on the 5th of July is Poplifugia which is a festival in honor of the chief Roman God Jupiter.

On the 6th of July is Ludi Apollinares which are games held in honor of Apollo, arguably one of Rome’s most important and influential Gods. The original Olympics held in Athens conversely were also held in honor of Apollo.

So in many ways the modern day Olympics is a continuation of that many thousands of years old tradition.

On the 7th of July is Nonae which are sacrifices to Juno and Consus.

On July 9th is Caprotinia which is a festival in favor of female slaves, who during this festival ran about beating themselves with fists and rods, and was a festival conducted almost in it’s entirely by women, this originated from Roman Virgin who when captured and enslaved by the Gauls let the Roman Legions nearby know where the Gauls were amassed at by escaping her captors and climbing up a fig tree and lighting herself and the tree ablaze, whereby the nearby legions saw the inferno and rushed to the spot winning a significant victory in the Gallic Wars.

All in all there are 8 Roman Holidays in July, each would have normally involved the day of off work, festivals with feasts, games and entertainment.

So lets review, in the modern empire you have one Holiday this month, the Fourth of July, in the classic empire you got 8 holidays this month including what would have to be the highlight of watching women run through the streets beating themselves.

I miss the good old days!

I will definitely try to check out the book you referenced and suggested and anyone who wants to know more about pagan holidays can find the calendar here.

Pagan Calendar

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Let's not forget that July twelfth is purported to be Caesar's birthday as well. A date that the elites around the world more than likely celebrate or at least acknowledge. There could be some significance to this date that is advancing upon us in these troubling times that we live. So let's all keep an eye out for any events that may be attributed to this sinister villain.

Men are nearly always willing to believe what they wish...Julius Caesar.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

July 12th is indeed a special day in more ways then one, I will be celebrating Jackflap, thanks for the reminder my friend.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Let's not forget that July twelfth is purported to be Caesar's birthday as well.

According to Wikipedia Julius Caesar was born on the 13th of July.

In the Nation's Capitol the father of "ONE nation under God," George Washington, is memorialized in the rotunda ceiling on a mural entitled, The Apophiosis of Washington. The mural pictures the nations first father surrounded by 13 maidens.

13 = 12 disciples + Jesus
13 = 12 jurors and one judge
13 original colonies,
13 stripes on our flag,
13 steps on the Pyramid,
13 letters in the Latin above,
13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum",
13 stars above the Eagle,
13 plumes of feathers on each span of the Eagle's wing,
13 bars on that shield,
13 leaves on the olive branch,
13 fruits and, if you look closely,
13 arrows and, for minorities, the 13th Amendment.

13 is the The Illuminati Signature, there are 13 blocks top to bottom on the pyramid. Fritz Springmeir in his, The 13 Bloodlines, says these 13 blocks represent the 13 Satanic Leaders. Is it all related to Rome and Julius Caesar

Congrats on reaching The #1 Position in the ATS TOP TOPICS (90 DAYS)

[edit on 4-7-2010 by openmindresearch]

[edit on 4-7-2010 by openmindresearch]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by openmindresearch

Don't forget the Roman Wreath into the United Nation Logo, is composed of 13 leafs on each side, surrounding the grided world design in the center.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by jackflap

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c81ca34ad6b.jpg[/atsimg]

I never realized that until you pointed it out. I had to go check it and low and behold it does remind one of a Roman Wreath!

Not only a Roman Wreath Jack Flap, but a grid, over the world itself. The control grid Rome has put in place over the world to imprison the people as slaves.

It's not even hidden!

Even more surprising, the grid has 33 sections into the United Nations inner emblem logo.

www.un.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution33

It's a big day at the United Nations too, with the Queen of England speaking before the General Assembly.

Yes another one of those powerless monarchs who struggle to get by each year on just .98 cents a year from each and every subject, all 58,961,963 and a half subjects!

Just another unimportant figure head, that everyone from the President of the United States to the President of the UN General Assembly will bow, scrape and cowtow too.

Of course though her loyal subjects are quick to point out that England has nothing to do with Rome!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c1fd4a25680.jpg[/atsimg]

How odd the Queen appears much younger in this picture, almost like the Pope and the Queen go way back, and how strange the Pope seems to be leading and the Queen seems to be following, she seems quite intent on him and gazes after him too, while he seems rather disinterested.

So it appears there is at least one person that protocal does not demand bow and scrape to her.

This though is likely just a anomaly.

Well I guess not!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It looks like I will unintentionally be celebrating a Roman holiday in which female slaves beat themselves. My birthday is on the 9th and I took it off work!

I wanted to post a couple of links to some threads that IMO tie into this.

One of them would be the Nalco conspiracy:

This thread essentially shows the unification of the resource and money holders of the planet into the BP oil spill. Looks like Rome is planning to rise again very soon:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is one I just posted that discusses the "cyber sheild" the NSA is installing in the domestic networks (within the United States):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Proto, it looks like Rome is coming back. It looks like we only have a little time left before our freedoms are gone.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Happy Birthday my friend and fellow Cancer one day early, talk about having a true day off, when those masochistic female slaves are beating themselves, it sure takes the load off of the rest to have to do it. Before there was tennis elbow there was flogger’s elbow!

All kidding aside as I am sure there are those that find my black humor in poor taste, originally the Roman State was all about that kind of drama and spectacle and shared activities to give the people an identity and instill an allegiance to the State through that.

Of course Holidays like the Fourth of July or Founders Day in some countries, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Veterans Day are extensions of that practice.

Yet, in my humble opinion it is not so much that Rome is rising again, as I don’t feel it ever truly fell in the way people imagine it did, but that it is approaching the point where it no longer fears rebellion against it, and is preparing to step back out of the shadows to rule openly instead of in the shadows.

Electronics and technology is rapidly allowing for a control grid that will be so Orwellian in nature, few if any will be able to challenge the rule of a reemerging Rome, and indeed there are a frightening amount of people who favor a One World Government, depopulation, and strict adherence to laws inspired by political correctness.

Traditionally the true strength of any nation or organization is in its youth, its future generations that are tasked with carrying on its legacy.

Today’s youth are chronically and tragically undereducated and the vast majority of them already totally enslaved to the electronic control grid, as they are almost hardwired to their cell phones, video games that allow them to interact with other anonymous people in playing them through the internet and a shared server, and basically air all their laundry dirty or otherwise as well as list all their known associates on social networking internet sites.

While they might have the desire to rebel, they don’t really have the skill sets or disciplines to do so successfully against such an advanced and determined effort as the Powers that Be are mounting.

Further saddening is the fact that many of the older adults who in theory do have valuable skill sets, leadership ability and disciplines to challenge these things are ‘apocalyptic’ Christians, Jews and Muslims who will view this all as God’s will and prophecy and in essence create a self fulfilling prophecy in order to validate their religious beliefs and not mount any real challenge to this.

That is a huge reason why I have tried hard to keep this thread from degrading into a religious conspiracy and theory topic, because so many of these types of people misidentify the source from which these calamities and tragedies and oppressions are coming from. Simply put if they think God is responsible they welcome it, no matter how awful.

So it leaves very few serious people that the Power Structure of the State has to contend with.

Yet it gets worse still! Because many of those people who have the skills and disciplines to rebel, are factionalized and can easily be turned on each other in the final run up to implementation of the One World Government and will in fact in many cases end up fighting each other, instead of the Powers that Be and weakening themselves and each other instead of the Powers that Be.

All this of course is occurring to a backdrop of people being frightened and angry, yet for the most part wholly ignorant of the existence of the Roman Shadow Government, and just how it operates, because the illusions Rome has sold them are so powerful and expertly instilled in them.

As hard as these things are to believe, and they are hard to believe in large part, because who would want to believe such a fate is in store when it’s creeping up on you stealthily and deceptively from the shadows, but yes, it really is all occurring right now, and will continue to at a steady and rapidly increasing pace.

What the average criminal knows the average citizen does not.

The State operates 24/7/365 and as such always has time on its side.

Because you and I support the State it seldom has to act with a sense of desperation or urgency that exposes it’s true intent like the average criminal does, and at times even the average citizen.

So yes, it really is a monumental challenge too.

So in honor of your Birthday let’s trot out some folks that truly wear the Purple and can communicate a little bit more about this.

***Warning*** The first song is so well played and executed for it’s day it appears to have blown the audiences mind!

Fast forward 23 years...

Rome will in fact not remain a stranger to any of us.

The long and short of it my friend, what so many for so long have imagined is a Ghost, those vestiges of Rome that surround us in everything is not a Ghost, but a shadow, and shadows exist in the darkness, a darkness that if a very small number of very wealthy and powerful people have their way, will descend upon us all.

Happy Birthday my friend!

[edit on 8/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

How sad is it that YouTube took those videos down!

Well regardless of the world's problems and my own personal ones, I do plan (coincidentally or ironically?) to celebrate the day of masochistic self-flogging of female slaves/my birthday in the same gluttonous, alcohol saturated and hopefully (but unlikely) orgy-filled fashion as the Romans. I have a feeling that I will fit right in with the NWO.
Thanks for the good wishes.

I very much appreciate your sense of humor, for without it life would indeed be very miserable. My sense of humor is about the same as yours. I have a feeling we'll be good friends in dissenters' prison one day.

I agree, as usual, with every word you said. Yet, as usual, I cannot find anything to add without being redundant.

I must say, now that you mentioned it, those astrological signs are incredibly accurate at describing personality. I fit the Cancer description to a "t". Good and bad traits. Are there any Roman holidays on your birthday? You said there were quite a few in July.

[edit on 7/8/2010 by dbloch7986]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Actually my friend I doubt that the New World Order will be offering much in the way of good old fashioned entertainment.

This is kind of cute from Monty Python's Life of Brian...

As I contend so much of the whole merging of state with Christianity was about being able to forsake the cost and expense of having to provide entertainment, services, free bread, and other amenitities to the citizens.

In reality the state provides us very little and almost nothing of like value to the extent that we are taxed.

The videos in my last post to you are working for me by the way, did you have a hard time getting them to play?

There is no Roman Holiday on my Birthday but it's a fairly big day in the scheme of Roman events as it's the 360th Anniversary of the Battle of Boyne when rival English Kings, one Catholic and one Protestant met with their armies on the 1st of July according to the Julian calendar which is considered the 12th of July according to the Gregorian calendar that supplanted it, in large part because of the outcome of that battle.

Reconciling the Julian and Gregorian calendars is a bit problematic though, and the truth is none of us really know what day it is as a result.

So feel free to tell your boss that tomorrow is actually Saturday and you are taking the day off, and tell him you want a real source that can prove to you it's actually Friday!

After Caprontinia tomorrow the next Roman Holiday is Saturday the 18th which are "Days of Bad Omens" which marks the Roman defeat in Allia in 390 BC which led to the eventual sacking of Rome by the Gauls afterwards.

The next day Sunday is 19th is Lucaria which is a feast, to celebrate the successful concealment of that same defeated Roman army in the woods, after retreating from the Battle and being pursued by the Gauls. Celebration requires a feast in the woods! I could do that???

Neptunalia is the 23rd a festival held in honor of Neptune, however it is being cancelled this year, as between all the oil and corexit in the Gulf of Mexico Neptune has fallen quite ill!

I am wishing Neptune and the Gulf of Mexico a speedy recovery though!

Moving right along on the Roman Holiday Calendar we then have Furnalia, on the 25th of July which displays just how liberal and fun the Roman State was...this festival is honor of Furnia the Goddess of theives and robbers!

I have a funny feeling the New World Order types will definately be making that a big day!

Happy Birthday my friend.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

How funny is it that the oil spill will overshadow Neptune's holiday. Poor guy is probably on Mt. Olympus right now plotting his revenge. Forgive me for using the Greek name, I don't know the Roman name. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if someone suddenly has a solution for the oil spill on that day!

That's another thought! Why Roman names for the planets and not Greek?

Sounds like Congress and the Fed will be having a field day on the theives' holiday!

Too bad you're right, the NWO will be saving the gluttony, alcohol and orgies for themselves.

Great clip by the way! Very appropriate. We should be grateful for what they gave us and accept their rule without question! I love Monty Python!

My phone says it cannot find the other videos, have to.check when I get home.

Thanks again for the good wishes for my 24th. Happy birthday to you too! I hope you have something great planned!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Reply to Protoplasmic Traveler
Want to thank you for your excellent postings regarding Rome. Realized long ago that Government department heads were tied into the Vatican or had a Catholic connection as well as the Federal Government being a private foreign corporation within Washington DC city state, separate from this country America. The private foreign corporation had a vested interest in its own growth and profits and what is good for that private corporation was not likely in the best interest for America or its people. The United States Corporation is not a country, nor is it a sovereign nation, it is a corporation and the President is President of the US Corporation. Corporations are run by presidents. He and all elected officials work for the corporation, not the American people. The corporation keeps heading in the same direction, no matter who is elected.
Back in 1968, the IMF knew the State governments were in the "weeds" for dealing in foreign Federal Reserve notes so they proposed to the State Governors that they form State Corporations like the US Corporation with its uniform codes to protect themselves and have more control over the people. In response to the IMF, by 1971 State Governments formed private corporations. The States incorporated under the United States Corporation, with the United States incorporated under the District of Columbia which is immune from the nation's laws and functions as a City State. At election time, the people were no longer seating original jurisdiction government officials in their State Government seats.
Men and women fighting wars are fighting for a private foreign corporation without any regard as to what is right for America and its people or another land and its people. They fight for the Corporations, the Corporations are part of Rome's web. The debt is so huge that the Government Corporation has racked up that it is impossible for it to pay the debt they create, thus the people become their economic debt slaves. Their 14th Amendment made us part of the Interstate Commerce System as "slaves" (property of the corporation) that can be regulated as part of it, and Congress can pass any law regarding Interstate Commerce.
Now here is a tickle regarding our current Congress. Ever since March 28, 1861 the legal and factual Constitutional Government of the United States ceased to exist when the United States Congress adjourned sine die, went home with no intention of returning, when seven Southern states walked out of Congress without a quorum to conduct the nation's business, due to the Civil War. Congress NEVER again legally reconvened under the Constitution since 1861 when the then existing United States Constitution became desuetude. When something falls into desuetude and continued non-use it is legally rendered invalid.
The only power left, President Lincoln, declared a state of war and exercised his powers as Commander in Chief to declare martial law under a state of emergency. The Government began operating as an Emergency de facto war time government. By 1871 it was incorporated and operating under Contract Law. Congress still sits today under military authority ordered by the President. Lincoln funded the war with T-bills and war bonds bankrupting the government.
One little discussed fact regarding the United States Inc. is it is in Bankruptcy and the nation itself is in receivership under the International Court Bankruptcy Court of the Hague. International Judges and Creditors run the United States Inc.
Interestingly politician James Traficante spoke about the fact that our Government has been in bankruptcy for a very long time and that it was now in chapter 11 and the member of Congress are the official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any bankrupt entity in world history, the US Government.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by heartsome

Thanks my friend for that very relevant and pertinent information.

More and more people are in fact becoming aware of the challenges facing us and who is responsible for driving so many of them.

Together we can all truly make a difference if we but try.

Thanks for sharing, and keep spreading the word.

Excellent post!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It is almost the bewitching hour and your birthday Proto, wishing you the best as always.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

All roads lead to Proto on your special day.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
It is almost the bewitching hour and your birthday Proto, wishing you the best as always.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

All roads lead to Proto on your special day.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Aquarius1]

Thank you Shirley, Masqua sent me some lengthy articles over the weekend regarding an aspect of the subject, so yes, Rome makes a perfect Birthday Gift, Christmas or Anniversary Gift!

Look honey, I got you Rome for Christmas! Wow! My own world wide Empire? You are the best!

Be on the lookout for an interesting post to come shortly out of what Masqua sent.

In the meantime, thanks for the Birthday wishes.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hey happy birthday Proto, just wanted to say that i found your thread amazing, great info please give us more lol

anyways i thought i would share some of the secrets i have found as a b-day present, the first few relate to the Last Supper Painting by Leonardo Da Vinci whom i believe was certainly working for/ a member of one of those organizations controlled by Rome

the things i found can be seen using this site:

www.haltadefinizione.com...

the first secret is found if you zoom in to 10% on Mary Magdalene's ("john") folded hands, then move up the painting keeping strait with her hands to the top and you will find an upside down triangle with two arrows pointing down beside it,

another is if you go to the brown rectangle part on the left side of the wall and zoom in really close you will see a bunch of flowers that are secretly painted in there,

next in between the first and second rectangles on the left wall there is a symbol that when turned horizontally resembles the symbol the Egyptians used for the sun (of course the actual sun part is cut off halfway)

another is if you look at the right side of the table where there is blue embroidery and zoom in on it at about 4/5% you will see that the embroidery has symbols, flowers and birds

i hope you find some meaning from these, also there is one more secret i found that is more interesting but ill reveal it to you only if your really interested (send me a u2u)

btw have you checked out this information i feel as if it connects to this whole theme:

www.threeworldwars.com...

Hail Caesar!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by tankthinker]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by tankthinker]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Thanks for the well wishes and sharing the great links, they do in fact tie in with it all.

I look forward to reading them!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You are welcome Proto, missing following this amazing thread, I am noticing things everyday that validate that all Roads truly do Lead to Rome.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join