It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

In reality every one of those Organizations from the U.N. with it's Laurel Leaves surrounding the globe, to the Club of Rome, to the CFR and Bilderbergers and Royal Institute etc, all have direct ties to Royalty that derives it's titles from Rome or Oligarchs that derive it's wealth from Rome.

Doesn't matter what kind of geometric shape people draw, all Roads lead to Rome.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Islam did rise on its own in the sense that it merely used and was influenced by the tales/stories that were dispersed with in the geographical location. Islam did not arise from Rome, there is no evidence for this.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So what was this great catalyst for monotheism against traditional polytheism?

[edit on 31/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

Simply put, or shall we get into history? Well, since you don't believe in history, we'll keep it simple. Monotheism is easier. In a polytheistic system where there are many gods, it is much harder to establish a connection with something 'all powerful'. Creating one massive-ego, masculine, juggernaut creator God is a lot easier to follow. Of course politics was involved... politics was involved when Constantine "officialized" Chrisitianity and politics was involved when Pope Urban II launched the First Crusade against Islam. A monotheistic system is a politically beneficial system, I am not disputing that fact, but Islam specifically shows no indications of ever getting favors from Rome, let alone being started by it. I would love for you to prove me wrong, would make for an interesting story, really. Islam rose as the empires of the Arab peninsula increased in power. It's as simple as that Proto.

You claim that all archeology and history is a fabrication.

You ignore the troubles and catastrophic situations the church found itself in throughout history.

You don't have proof to counteract the fact that Rome is an Etruscan creation.

You don't have proof that Rome created Islam.

This isn't really going anywhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Blue_Jay33

In reality every one of those Organizations from the U.N. with it's Laurel Leaves surrounding the globe, to the Club of Rome, to the CFR and Bilderbergers and Royal Institute etc, all have direct ties to Royalty that derives it's titles from Rome or Oligarchs that derive it's wealth from Rome.

The laurel wreath is a Greek symbol and was used in Rome, it is not a Roman invention. The laurel wreath is a symbol of victory and triumph. I can't wrap my head around the logical inconsistencies with all of this, so what if organizational bodies use the laurel wreath? It's called symbolism, and once again, the laurel wreath is not originally Roman.

Is there any evidence to support the U.N. and the CFR deriving their wealth from Rome? I don't know why you have the Club of Rome think-tank there... that's just a bunch of technocratic know-it-all's who made a group where they come to have tea and chit-chats, there's also the Club of Budapest, Club of New York, etc, etc, they are given names based upon which city they are founded in.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Islam did rise on its own in the sense that it merely used and was influenced by the tales/stories that were dispersed with in the geographical location. Islam did not arise from Rome, there is no evidence for this.

Of course there is evidence of this it’s called the Holy Roman Bible.

Now you grab a copy of the Old Testament and see where it mentions Jesus?

Keep looking, keep looking, keep looking. Right it’s not there.

Jesus is in the Holy Roman Bible, the Jews in the region did not consider Jesus a son of God or a Prophet in fact they considered then and still now him a heretic and a rebel and a criminal.

So how did a Jewish Criminal long dead come to the attention of the people in the region, centuries after he lived, to another culture, who then made him a significant prophet in their book?

All at a time when most people could not read or write, and communication over distances was slow, and arduous?

Your reliance on dogma, as with many people, defeats your entire ability to use common sense thinking to objectively dissect and analyze a situation.

Clearly Jesus is a Roman invention, which is primarily why the Jews have always rejected Christ. JC=Julius Caesar.

Yet this Roman invention ends up in the Quran? Even though the Jews in the region of Baghdad considered him a criminal and blasphemer?

Of course Islam was manufactured by Rome!

Monotheism is easier. In a polytheistic system where there are many gods, it is much harder to establish a connection with something 'all powerful'.

And what blind study did you do friend that displays monotheism is easier? Easier for who by the way, the spiritual person or the State that has to bear the cost of maintaining the religious system, to profit off the Divine Right Of Kings were it gains its ultimate power from?

Romans did not embrace monotheism, it was imposed, and pagans did not embrace monotheism it was imposed, and it was imposed through the law, and it was imposed violently through the law, with death being the ultimate penalty for not converting.

So if it was so easy, why were people literally dying not to do it?

Further I think you have failed to register how Masqua pointed out that Rome noted early on the incredible violence that transpired between various Jewish Sects (after all the Jews did play a prominent hand in killing the legendary Jesus) and violence between the early Christian sects.

So no this is not an easier system, when you stop to consider most did not want to voluntarily convert to it, and many who did were quickly embroiled in violent and deadly conflicts with other sects that were practicing monotheism, if its possible for you to think outside the box a moment, you might want to ask yourself this.

If you currently believe in Jehovah/Yahweh and all of a sudden someone told you tomorrow, that someone being the state that you had to convert to the new God the State is now pushing would you just do it, or would you worry that Jehovah/Yahweh would curse you and place a pox on you?

Do you really imagine that people who believed in Apollo or Zeus, or Venus were any different when it came to the State ordering them to abandon their worship of them in favor of this one new ‘easier’ but not so easy god?

I think you are missing a whole lot of crucial aspects to white wash and gloss your way to supporting dogma.

Yet the reality is it makes no sense at all when you step back and consider all the elements that had to be in play instead of just the ‘easier’ dogmatic fictions that have been force fed to you from birth onward.

You claim that all archeology and history is a fabrication.

I have stated that history has been oft rewritten to favor the conquerors and pointed out real examples of that.

I have stated that as a result it is risky to trust.

Archeologists are funded by states and religions often looking for evidence to support their dogmas. Provide artifacts that support the dogmas and you keep getting funded, fail to provide evidence to support the dogmas and your dig gets shut down and the funding runs out.

See how that works, or do you live in some alternative universe where everyone is moral, and honest, with no murder, theft, corrupt politicians, bankers, theft and murder?

You ignore the troubles and catastrophic situations the church found itself in throughout history.

Wow imagine that a control mechanism struggling to sometimes control people with freewill even when and while claiming it has the one and only true god on it's side.

Kind of says a lot right there when you stop to think once more about what you are actually saying.

You don't have proof to counteract the fact that Rome is an Etruscan creation.

You don't have proof that it is. Do you have a 2700 year old Etruscan handy? A 2700 year old Etrucsan document handy?

No? No?

Right!

You don't have proof that Rome created Islam.

Yes I do, the proof is in the books and the fables.

Your arguments are pure dogma my friend.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ad51ec3593e.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like your typical proud father to me!

[edit on 1/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

The laurel wreath is a Greek symbol and was used in Rome, it is not a Roman invention. The laurel wreath is a symbol of victory and triumph. I can't wrap my head around the logical inconsistencies with all of this, so what if organizational bodies use the laurel wreath? It's called symbolism, and once again, the laurel wreath is not originally Roman.

Air is not originally Roman either, lets see if that stops cap and trade climate legislation from being rammed through.

I am beginning to think you either did not read the thread, have a hard time retaining things or may have become emotionally unbalanced while participating in the thread.

Your SPQR sign on your Avatar which spells Rome clearly displays that a profound impact has occurred within you.

It appears you are going through the denial stage of grief at this point.

First earlier in the thread we (the members and I) discussed how Rome ruthlessly incorporated elements from other cultures into it, in the way of technology, religion, and philosophy.

Second we discussed earlier in the thread the Laurel Leaves which were a sign of Apollo. The original Olympics were held in honor of Apollo. Laurel crowns were awarded to victors in the Olympics and War Fare. The Laurel Leaves are a sign of Apollo’s prophetic abilities. They were chewed by the seers who inhaled toxic vapors from the floors of the caves where tripods were set up to hold special urns/bowls that they would then gaze in during this intoxicated state and ‘see’ the future for the person who sought out their council. Apollo was the patron God of this process.

Prophecy was very important to people in the ancient world, as it appears to be quite important to a number of people in the modern world.

Further Apollo was the chief and patron God of Troy.

Accepted Roman legend stipulates that Rome was founded by the descendants of the Trojan Prince Aeneas.

Rome incorporated worship of Apollo and the laurel leaves as a symbol.

Rome has incorporated many things from many people and nations, it was the first real multi-cultural state.

Where something originates from matters less than who is using it.

Example I buy a gun at Wal-Mart and shoot someone with it. Is Wal-Mart responsible for the murder or am I.

I can appreciate you have a differing opinion, but what is the point in rehashing ground that has been covered exhaustively in this thread?

No one in fact claimed that the Laurel Leaves were a Roman Invention and certainly not I, in fact just as I described above but in much greater detail their true origins and history and how they then made their way to Rome and with what significance has been detailed and linked to even more detailed articles.

So why are we now pretending something different? Why are we pretending the person who shoots the gun is less responsible for the act than the person who makes the gun?

As your Avatar displays, All Roads Lead to Rome, both into it, and out of it. What travels into Rome from elsewhere travels there as something conquest by Rome secured, if and when that Travels back out of Rome it travels back out on those Roads as a tool of Rome.

All Roads Lead to Rome, and nothing you have mentioned or anyone has mentioned suggests otherwise.

[edit on 1/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Perhaps all symbols have esoteric meanings which were reproduced from whatever traces of knowledge Atlantis (The Last Multi-Cultural Empire?) survived into antiquity. Plato as far as we know was the first who wrote about Atlantis. Its quite comical actually because Plato invents a character called Critias... and the story goes like this...

"Crit. Then listen, Socrates, to a tale which, though strange, is certainly true, having been attested by Solon, who was the wisest of the seven sages. He was a relative and a dear friend of my great-grandfather, Dropides, as he himself says in many passages of his poems; and he told the story to Critias, my grandfather, who remembered and repeated it to us".

Anyway the point I am making is yes the laurel wreath was from Ancient Greece. It was awarded to the winner at the Pythian Games in celebration to Apollo. Later to be associated with Christianity... The OP has already shown this link with Caeser and Christ. I agree. All ancient leaders made an association with the sun god. It is also deeply encoded into the ISIS-OSIRIS-HORUS myth. Not that I can nearly understand it all. It all seems to be caught up with a very ancient Astronomical science which in my empty brain screams Atlantis.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

It appears you are going through the denial stage of grief at this point.

Rest assured there is no grief here my friend.

I've developed a strong interest in Roman history purely because of this thread, I would be very proud if I were you, you helped influence people (myself included) to open themselves up to new content which they may otherwise not have pursued. That being said, is it wrong for my opinion to differ from yours on this topic? Why is that you resort to name calling and character assumptions? You don't know me and I don't know you... if we do meet one day then you can come here and say 'serbsta is a prick', I wouldn't mind, but otherwise lets leave character out of it.

That being said.

I challenge you to a debate on this topic, right here on ATS. Let's make it official.

Challenge accepted I assume?

[edit on 2/6/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I am and always will remain grateful for having been graced by so many fine minds who are willing to read, consider and discuss what I truly feel is the greatest and master conspiracy that plagues the world.

I find it far more humbling and a responsibility than I do a source of pride my friend that so many people are willing to consider these things if only for entertainment, if only for academia, or more preferably to reexamine and reevaluate their own worlds, and their own ways, and consider what if anything they might do on a personal level to make some small or great difference in ending the Machiavellian tendencies of the ruling Roman mindset.

Yet, I remain ever concerned and in my opinion rightfully so, that while Rome burns Nero will continue to fiddle.

As I look around this morning at the world, there is no shortage of dire challenges, and the truth is the trends are pointed in the wrong direction in regards to quality of life, opportunities, prosperity, peace and freedom.

How many of us will fiddle while Rome burns, I wonder, and who amongst us will have the wisdom and the focus and the acumen, and the conscious and the responsibility to not simply fiddle about and leave their destiny in the hands of Machiavellian Tyrants?

For me there is no debate friend, as I have seen and been inside the black heart of this cabal, know its plans and intentions, and know their dedication of purpose and abilities to bring power and resources to bear to achieve their ends.

To me its not about who is wrong or right in regards to trivial details, that while at various points in time were not trivial as they played out, have become trivial since, since they no longer provide a way to rectify what has already transpired in the past.

I am not looking for stars or flags, or accolades, fans or admirers, I am looking to change the world my friend.

This is neither an exercise in ego or academia for me, but rather an act of conscious.

Do you really want to fiddle around while Rome burns all around you, what is it you are hoping to accomplish to that end?

What is it you imagine you are going to win in a debate, and what cost do you want to pay for that?

Don’t you think that perhaps you and the world would be better served by taking that same effort, time and passion into making the world a better place?

The real purpose of this thread is to get people to recognize their world for what it really is and too do what ever they can to make the world a better place.

By the way, it is said many of the Jews were still debating Nazi intentions even while they were stripping down in the showers!

If you haven’t seen the reality of the conspiracy here yet, you either can’t or don’t want too. Debating the same things that have been covered exhaustively in this thread isn’t going to change that friend.

In Proto’s world people are either part of the problem, or part of the solution, which category do you really want to be in.

Conversely it is also said that many of the Jews won their debates with other Jews on the “The Nazis wouldn’t go that far” argument.

But what did they really win in winning those debates?

I can appreciate you have a differing opinion; everyone in fact has an opinion that is slightly unique to them.

Yet what plagues our world is truly real. The thread is for discussion and debate; your debates aren’t going to be any more effective or less effective in another forum.

If you have something to add, this is the place for it, if you have a question this is the place for it, if you want to promote another theory that is topical this is the place for it, the thread is not about you friend.

The thread is not about me.

It’s about Rome.

[edit on 2/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

Yet, I remain ever concerned and in my opinion rightfully so, that while Rome burns Nero will continue to fiddle.

As I look around this morning at the world, there is no shortage of dire challenges, and the truth is the trends are pointed in the wrong direction in regards to quality of life, opportunities, prosperity, peace and freedom.

How many of us will fiddle while Rome burns, I wonder, and who amongst will have the wisdom and the focus and the acumen, and the conscious and the responsibility to not simply fiddle about and leave their destiny in the hands of Machiavellian Tyrants?

Proto, you hit the right chord time and again. "Fiddling while Rome burns" was exactly what came to my mind this morning. I feel certain you and I were not the only ATS members with this mental image. Let me elaborate and see if what struck me struck any of you.

Every MSM outlet this morning was focused on the oil fiasco. The continual spread and destruction. The prospect that there is no answer and no end in sight. That the Gulf Coast ecology will be forever lost. That the lives of a large percentage of the nation will be forever damaged. Hard as it is to believe, the economy, unemployment, health care, the national debt, the Palestinian-Israeli debacle, Iran, Afghanistan, Korea, locusts plagueing the plains states, Europe crumbling, the Vatican sex scandal and so much more still looming and adding destruction and instability to life. And with all of this, where is the POTUS? What is on his agenda? Where is his focus? Let's ask the Chicago Sun Times.

President Obama official schedule and guidance, June 2, 2010. Pittsburgh, Paul McCartney.

Speeches and award presentations. Plenty of time for pontificating to academics as well as kissing Sir Faul McCartney's royal arse. Just like Jello, there's always room for a nod to the monarchy. Perhaps he can squeeze in a photo shoot with a sports team, a Hawaiian vacation, a round of golf or a pick up game of hoops this week. Whatever he chooses it will be advertised and televised. And why would that be? To undermine what little peace of mind anyone has left. Pomp and circumstance takes precedence in the US like in any banana republic. They want us to beg them for relief. Beg them for answers. This is all divide and conquer, get the nation in an uproar. Watch for the anti-Obama conservative messiah to show up very soon. I can feel it coming. The stage has been set and he will be the biggest bastard of them all. Just a hunch.

And Barry will leave after one term, none the worse for wear. You see he was just completing what Bush and Cheney had started. Wait, that didn't come out right. I meant to say he was just dealing with the mess left by Bush and Cheney. That sounds better, doesn't it? That's what they've been telling me through the MSM. I can only imagine Barry's legacy. "Barrack held such promise, if only Bush and Cheney had not screwed things up so badly. He was handcuffed. He never had a chance."

Did you know Barry played violin?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

The truth is my friend most of us simply seek entertainment from the drama and spectacle of it all, and do nothing to make our plights any better as we sit there engrossed waiting to give a thumbs up or down.

It is very much like when you are passing the scene of an accident on the highway, everyone slows down to crane their necks and do double takes and tripple takes to witness the carnage.

It doesn't matter how bad the scene is, people have to stop and stare, not stop and help, but stop and state.

We want entertained and seek entertainment even in the tragedies that affect us, and we live out the drama and partake in the spectacle, but we do pretty much all just fiddle about while Rome burns.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Russian answer to gas leak...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Obviously you took my challenge the wrong way... I was hoping to evaluate certain aspects of this within the framework of a debate in order to allow for more coherence and proper emphasis on certain points, something that can't be achieved where the aspects of Rome being addressed change from poster to poster. But I respect your opinion even though I think having a debate on this would have been a hell of a lot of fun.

reply to post by serbsta

What is it you imagine you are going to win in a debate, and what cost do you want to pay for that?

Don’t you think that perhaps you and the world would be better served by taking that same effort, time and passion into making the world a better place?

Cost? It was more about furthering knowledge on the topic... nothing less, nothing more. You seem to have taken my previous post in all the wrong ways...

Why get so personal? I like to think I do my fare share, but like you said, this thread isn't about you or me, so why address this?

Proto its evident you are very passionate about this. I respect that. But no matter how powerful you think Rome was and still is, there is a certain mindset that needs to be put in place when examining this. Let's go by the OP 100% and state that Patrician-descended elites are operating the world and the evidence can be seen through the Romanized economic, educational and religious institutions of the world. Why would a force so powerful and so effective want to portray itself so vividly, how do you know my friend, that you are not being deceived?

I want to post a quote here, I don't think you've posted it so far, but it's a nice addition to the thread and would have served the atmosphere well within the OP:

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

Former U.S. President, Woodrow Wilson

Oh... and this little peach...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3cf31ed69a0.jpg[/atsimg]

OMG THE FLOOR!!!

Peace.

[edit on 2/6/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

"World War III will be a guerilla information war, with no division
between military and civilian participation." Marshall McLuhan

This is one of my favorite quotes in the world. It was written by a brilliant Canadian who was both a communications specialist and a writer and philosopher and philanthropist.

I believe I mentioned him earlier in the thread, he died in 1981, so that quote is rather prophetic consider the Internet had yet to develop at that point into the instantaneous world wide communication platform and medium it has become.

I believe my friend that this all important aspect of World War III is going on presently.

I consider myself to be one of the Guerillas in the Guerilla information war, and though it doesn’t sound very humble, I consider myself to be one of the most formidable and effective Guerillas in the information war.

I am dedicated to trying to help make sure the very best and most accurate information gets out there, not just in regards to this conspiracy, but as the important events happen, that the government and corporate propaganda arms then try to spin the public perception of.

Right now, I am majorly engaged in the latest incident regarding Israel.

I have hardly slept or eaten in a few days now, as I fight the good fight, to debunk and expose Israeli propaganda and debate Israeli Internet Defense Force agents disseminating that propaganda.

So no now is not the time for me to get bogged down in a debate over details of events long past.

Luck is when determination meets opportunity my friend, and timing is everything when it comes to exploiting opportunity for positive gain and purpose.

Sadly I don’t get to choose the ruling cabals time table or agenda, I just get to respond to it in the Guerilla Information war.

Now as far as how do I know?

How do I know I am not being deceived and misled by the specter or Rome that surrounds us everywhere?

I know four different ways. First, back in the late 80’s I was invited into the world of the Powers that Be through business, many of the Powers that Be are homosexual and while they maintain wives and families for all the right social reasons, they are rather debauched and hedonistic.

I was young, relatively good looking, a sharp dresser, well read, well mannered, very good at my job and in possession of the unique ability to think outside of the box and perceive things both in regards to human behavior, and strategies for dealing with human behavior that few people can.

So what started out as an attempt at flirtation by one of the most powerful and influential men in America with ties to London, from an old money, blue blood family, who sought to gain access to me through using my business services developed into a genuine and very interesting friendship.

I was routinely invited to all the best old money men’s social clubs including Bohemian Grove. This person coordinated the acquisition, grooming, and running, and election of politicians on a national level.

He introduced me to may people, in that circle, some of them the richest in the world. He would tell them to do business with me, and they would, and they in turn would introduce me to even more people in that social circle.

But even though the sexual relationship he hoped for did not develop, he and several of his friends were fascinated by mind and street smarts and understanding of human behavior, they were all products of Harvard and Yale born super rich and powerful and connected, and destined to die that way too.

I on the other hand had a seventh grade education, was entirely self taught, had been on my own and out on my own from about the age of 14 onward, and pulled myself up out of the gutter, literally off the streets at one point in shark infested Hollywood California to turn myself into a respected professional with a reputation as being more talented than anyone in my field.

Because I hadn’t been brainwashed in school, and had grown up outside of the box, looking into the box from the outside, I shared a very similar perspective on the world as they did, almost frighteningly so, yet in addition, I had a street smarts and understanding of every strata of society that they didn’t because I had mixed and mingled and navigated them all at one point or another.

This made my insights very valuable to them, and they confided me in a great deal, that you would not think they would with such a person of lowly status and birth and education as I, because they genuinely wanted to know what I do in such a situation, and how I would work it.

So I have been inside that circle of the Powers that Be, and some of the people who personally referred to these people discretely as the Powers that Be, included on U.S. President, close to a dozen U.S. Congressmen, and 4 U.S. Senators, all of whom I was introduced to and met at various functions through these people.

I was once even invited to attend a dinner aboard the Queen of England’s yacht while it and she was visiting Newport Beach California.

These people made sure I was invited. In fact they wanted me to know pretty much everyone there was to know.

A lot of people have trouble believing this, and I can empathize with them, as I have led a very unusual life as far as most lives go my friend.

A few years after entering this social circle I had an epiphany one night. I have promised some a thread on it, and I will get to that one of these days. The epiphany I had is even harder to believe, but one night after having a series of truly unexplainable events happen over the course of an afternoon and evening, that involved me literally controlling physical things and physical outcomes with the power of my thoughts and mind, I sat down on my bed, smoking the last cigarette of the day, and the best way to describe what happened next, is like a light bulb that flashes it’s most brilliantly just for a second before it burns out, but instead it was every cell in my body that was experiencing that kind of energy, and I found myself literally beginning to dematerialize one atom at a time before my very eyes, I felt a real and tangible connection to the entire universe, through a silver strand that I could picture in my mind, and felt an energy coursing through me so powerful that I could only surmise at that point, that the entire power of the universe was flowing through me.

I was very frightened, in fact terrified, and it’s really the most frightened and terrified I have ever been and very little frightens me and almost nothing terrifies me.

In a split second I had the answer to every question I had ever had about life and the universe, the meaning of life, why I was here, and though I like many other people had been searching long and hard for them, I realized in that split second that I had known them all along, that they had been locked away in side of me.

I was told, in this second, that life as I was experiencing it was being played out using the Holy Roman Bible as a script for what is in essence a living play.

That in addition I and every one else alive had a role in that play assigned to us before birth that we had more or less volunteered to take on.

Yet, here is the thing my friend, I was and am an agnostic and have never been religious, even as a child I refused to go to church.

So this wasn’t exactly what I was looking to hear. During that epiphany I had a conversation with the Universe, in my panic and my fear, as I literally and genuinely felt I was about to completely disappear from this plane of existence I picked up the phone, and called the front desk of the hotel I was staying at the time, panic stricken and terrified, yet the woman at the front desk who I knew casually from passing, was not the least little bit fluxed or perplexed at my erratic stammering.

When I sheepishly tried to broach my terror and fear with her, she simply responded “You don’t want to be the Master anymore?”

I was floored, speechless at that point and she went on to explain my options. I could leave this plain of existence right here and right now, or I could stay, but she cautioned me if I stayed, it would all turn out just as I had learned moments before, and it would not be enjoyable and I would not have the life I thought I was going to have, I would have the life I was just told about.

I hung up the phone in utter disbelief, but slowly the intense energy subsided and my body became entirely visible again.

I truly wanted to dismiss what happened, desperately so my friend, yet I had a problem, in that I had done some impossible things earlier that day, that had truly frightened and shocked some people, who realized there was no earthly explanation in how I had done them.

I was very reluctant to talk about what happened earlier that day, and so where the people who had witnessed it because it made no earthly sense, yet they confirmed that they did in fact witness those things, and were traumatized by it.

Yet I wanted to dispel it all, and tell myself what happened hadn’t happened and what I discovered was not really real.

I knew in my heart of hearts it was my friend, but that’s how shattering an experience it all was.

A couple weeks later I asked my main and most important Power that Be friend, about the experience and explained it to him in fuller detail than I am taking the time to here, and he took one look at me, and said, what ever you do, never ever mention that to anyone I have introduced you to or we know, I will not be able to protect if you do.

(Continued Below)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

So he didn’t confirm it, but he didn’t deny it, but he did not tell me not to tell it to anyone because they would think I was crazy, he told me not to tell it to anyone of great importance because it would put me in danger.

I did mention to him, that I believed life as we knew it was being played out with the Holy Roman Bible as a script.

So that was number two, number three was by fluke once again, speaking some Latin and using some Latin Phrases and Legal Ploys in a Federal Court that was conducting criminal proceedings against me.

It resulted in the Federal Minimum Mandatory Sentencing Guidelines being tossed out by the Judge with the Prosecutor who had been out for my blood agreeing to abide by the Judges decision when asked. I was given a sentence of probation that was a radical departure from the actual confines the Judge was bound to work within per Federal Law.

She ended up applying a old common law, remedy, that technically she had not the authority or discretion to choose.

It was an outcome my attorney who I had benched could not have achieved and he was in total disbelief.

The prosecutor who truly disliked me winced and grimaced every time I spoke Latin and then carried out the procedure as it was meant to be performed in the ancient Roman Court System.

I stumbled onto something, there that once again I didn’t quite fully understand at the time.

That was number three. Rome once more came into play in a very significant and altering and impossible way.

Finally number four is after I started promoting some of my Rome theories here on line, after finally putting it together by going backwards in time using the treaties between nations, and the bullas issued by Rome, a person contacted me here through ATS.

He had been following my work and theories when they were really just a voice in the wilderness.

I won’t reveal much about him because I have promised his anonymity he is not a poster on ATS but a lurker.

He is very high up in a Secret Society and I will not mention which one, but they have provided information that leads me to believe this is true.

He is well connected inside Europe and has continued to feed me information regarding Rome. He like I once was was seduced into the inner circles through his business and got involved for the sake of his business.

Unlike me who got out of that business, and gravitated away from those circles to pursue other things in other places, he has stayed involved and has been for a very long time.

He is nearing the end of his life, and hopes that Rome’s final plans of conquest can be defeated and he does appear to be privy to the dates and agendas and has access to people and information.

He hopes I will continue to spread the knowledge I have about Rome, and raise awareness of the conspiracy so people finally stand up and confront their governments throughout the world, and take them to the independent sovereign rule that has always been just an illusion, and to take back the world and its resources and controls from the cabal.

Now I have just shared a lot of things that a lot of people would not only have a hard time believing but would question my sanity and honesty and I surely do understand that.

Yet I think anyone who steps back and absorbs what I have just shared, would realize I am admitting to things and sharing things, few people would, whether they were real or weren’t and would even be less likely to if they were all real.

I say that so you understand that I feel I am taking a risk in revealing so much about me, after all I truly do have a great deal of respect and even admiration from many of my fellow posters on ATS.

But I want you and everyone to do this, if you would please, forget for just a moment what I have just shared, don’t bother to think for a moment why, don’t bother to think for a moment how likely or unlikely it is I am telling the truth, or accurately accessing these things.

Instead…

Take a good long hard look around you at the state of the world today.

The situation in the Gulf.

The situation in the Middle East.

The situation with the domestic and world economy.

The job market.

The state of politics in Washington D.C. or what every capitol the nation that you live in has.

Then ask yourself, and ask yourself honestly, how effectively are our governments meeting these challenges, what direction to you really see things going in, and if they keep heading in the direction they have been going in, how is that all going to end?

If you think, honestly think, that the world is not in jeopardy and life as you know it is not in jeopardy, and there really are concrete things and actions taking place that you can honestly say, hey it will get better, and life will get better, and work out for me, and my family and friends and loved ones, then by all means ignore everything I have ever said and posted in this thread.

But if you are like me, and see the world trending towards a world you don’t want to live in, you don’t want your family and loved ones and friends to live in, an ever increasing authoritarian and intrusive police state, fewer and fewer economic possibilities, a constantly stagnant and then lower standard of living, more violence, war, and crime, and more poverty and suffering, governments that don’t listen to the people, and offer solutions that only temporary mask a problem or give false hope that things will get better but instead then lead to other more serious problems and things getting worse, well then you really might want to stop and think long and hard about the things I am sharing.

I sure have. I have put my heart and soul on the line here my friend, I put more time and effort into trying to raise people’s awareness and get to think on deeper and broader levels than I do on my work or social life.

I am literally giving every thing I have to give here, and I am doing it out of conscious and because I truly believe it is the right thing to do.

I am doing it to try to make the world a better place, and save us all from a fate that we really aren’t going to enjoy or really have to accept either.

I am doing it because as you said, there is something even the richest people in this country, the captains of industry, the corporate and banking titans are afraid of that they don’t like to talk about, and I know that for a fact.

I also know that what it is is a thing called Rome.

A Roman Empire that has never died, but has continued to slowly conquest the world by proxy and deception and divide and conquer warfare, to create a control grid, so intrusive, so complete, so all encompassing that when they finally emerge from the shadows to declare the world there and the conquest is complete, that there will be no escaping it, any way, any how, except in death.

This is what I believe, this is what I know, this is what I know in my heart of hears, and at the core of my being and the deepest depths of my mind.

I may be crazy, I may be wrong, I may be foolish, but I believe I am right, and I believe it strongly enough and completely enough to put it all on the line.

I want to make the world a better place, I want to make our world a better place, I want everyone who wants the world to be a better place, help me, to help ourselves, and the people we love and care about and want to know and have good things, and peace, and security and freedom and prosperity, help to make the world a better place.

Our leaders are never going to do that for us, our politicians are never going to do that for us, they will simply make it worse, because they are rewarded by the captains of industry, and the corporate titans, and the bankers, and the special interest groups and ultimately Rome to serve them, and to make the world into a prison and a control gird, where are choices are taken away from us, where our opportunities are taken away from us, where are independence is taken away from us, and we become dependent on them for literally everything, to the point that we can no longer function independently on our own, and we are prohibited by law and a control grid from even trying.

Look around my friends, take a good look around you, search out your inner feelings and sixth sense, be honest with yourselves, I implore you for it is all happening right before our eyes.

Only one thing can change that, us, only we can make it better, and we can only do that if after all these centuries living under the divine right of kings and Roman law and rule, we recognize that in fact we are, admit it to ourselves, and stand up and say no more.

We can do it, we can change the world, all we have is but to try.

It is our world, it does not belong to our governments, it does not belong to the corporations, it does not belong to the oligarchs and patricians who have slowly acquired it all through dishonest and brutal means.

It belongs to us. It belongs to all of us. It is time to accept that responsibility and to make it our world, the time for debate is running out on this.

The time to decide is running out on this.

They are continuing to build the control grid, they are continually boxing us into it, and they are going to start the most horrendous war this planet has seen and visit death and destruction on us in ways we can’t even fully imagine.

They have already started, they will continue to accelerate and intensify this process, and as they do it will become harder and harder to stop it.

(continued below)

[edit on 3/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I am my friend being true to myself. I haven’t always led the best life, I haven’t always been the best person, I have had to make a lot of hard decisions, decisions I never wanted to have to make but did and have all the same, but I do not want to see what is coming to pass, what is being planned to come to pass, and what will come to pass if we do not stand up, and take back this planet from the Machiavellian Tyrants who rule it so cruelly and indifferently.

I want to leave this world a better place and a better person than it was, and I was when I came into it.

Deep down don’t we all?

The time to do that is now.

Maybe my friend one day, when this is all over and we can look back and laugh at these troubled days, we can have that debate, but right now, I have a guerrilla information war to fight, and I am going to fight it with every thing I can muster.

All Roads Lead to Rome my friend, they always have and they always will if we don't stand up and stop them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I hate to do this to everyone but it's time for Twisted Sister's

WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT

Live of course and when it's the audiences turn I want you to all sing it out!

Come on ATS!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I really appreciated that, thank you. Like you said, you can understand why people would simply not believe you, indeed there will always be an element of doubt if not total disbelief after reading a story like that, but I do believe that you experienced something real. Whether that 'real' has been exaggerated, distorted or jumbled is another question, I do sincerely believe you have experienced something and it takes courage to share that.

Although some members may look at this overall theory as one giant, complete puzzle, other will look at it as a puzzle with a completed frame and most of the pieces filled in. But when it comes to fit in the last pieces, the remaining pieces you have simply don't fit into the puzzle, that's the way I am seeing it. But, its evident that you yourself already seem to have the puzzle completed my friend, where you found the missing pieces I don't know, did you paint over the ones that didn't fit? Did you cut the edges around the ones that didn't fit? I don't know.

I hope you understand and don't take offense at any doubt being displayed in this thread. Doubt is the tool of the wise, wise men don't rejoice in incomplete puzzles.

I hope your predictions for the future are not true... but if what you (and many others) are saying comes to pass, we'll be here, guerrillas in waiting.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us Proto, I am still digesting what you wrote and will reply to certain aspects at a later time, it takes a self confident and brave person such as yourself to go out on a limb so to speak, you are right some will believe you, others will think you're nuts or somewhere in between, I for one believe you and have reason to from my own experience which happened in a much different way then yours.

I will leave you with this thought for now, I agree life is stage and we are playing our parts very well, it doesn't occur to us to audition for another part we are too comfortable with the one we have.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with us Proto! That was an amazing post and I believe it would make a great thread. There is something wonderful about someone who can deliver to us all the reason for his convictions in such a way. Thank you my friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I dont know if this has already been said, but where do the mongols fit in this equation as they came very close to conquering europe and they conquered the holy land. Also where does the modern belief systems of Budhism, Taoism, and other eastern beliefs are they just set up to by the Romans? I'm not trying to knock what you've researched diligently as it seems, but there are definite holes in this theory as some of the happenings in our world don't fit your theory.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join