It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello Proto, I agree with on the edge, can we please talk about agenda 21 or something else.
It seems others feel the need to point a finger and someone when in reality that someone is actually responding and not ....... nevermind, it's not important

We get it Proto

We get it
lol.
A while ago you brought up the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish. How they indeed are people to be respected as they stand strong in their beliefs even when they lose a loved one in such a terrible way. I've been reading up on them. The first time I ever saw an Amish person was when my family took a trip to visit relatives in Indiana.
Im still researching a few interesting things and am not really asking for much in response at this time but I do have to wonder just how much in the near future they might be affected by so much change, in the environment and more. I won't go into this just yet since I'm not well armed just yet
In a way, Im very much afraid for them. On the other hand, they just may be the one least affected. It will depend on what lies ahead.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Okay,you guys,I get it,..."Leave God and His divinity out of the picture".

Keep believing it's all about just these earthly powers exerting themselves,and that it all comes down to your own reasoning,logic,and "proof".

I'm not backing off this thread in defeat,I'm backing out because of the arrogance that is prevalent in thinking any of you can control outcome of these things. You can control yourself,and that's about it,and even then you will have your limits.

Placing no faith in scripture is foolishness at it's best and ignorance at it's worst. God reveals Himself to those who love Him and seek Him,and aren't afraid to humble themselves before Him.

But if that's how you want it,carry on,and get busy spinning your wheels.

I will respectfully ignore the rest of this thread. Anyone wanting to address me further can U2U me. I'm serious.

Go on,start bringing down the Roman Empire!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

You wish is our command. Take a deep breath please

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
While we continue to be drawn back to the religious portion of Rome’s machinations, I feel it’s a good time to illustrate further, just why Rome saw power in monotheism and a circular self sustained faith based belief system with the rewards for adherence not due and payable to upon death.

Do you want to be a product of your environment or do you want your environment to be a product of you.

The truth is life is fluid and ever evolving, but for the most part the scriptures are set in stone, and are not adaptive to an evolving and fluid life.

In fact they are meant to make the environment a product of them, to keep life’s fluidity and evolution at a controllable minimum.

Do you want to be a product of your environment or do you want your environment to be a product of you.

By writing and then instilling, a circular faith based belief system; Rome created an environment ideal for its goals.

Rather than let the environment evolve and progress naturally, it set a static, and fixed border for it, that revolved around monotheism.

It created the environment and then forced everyone and everything to fit into that environment.

In reality we are all by and large for the most part products of our environment, we only know the things we have either been taught or experienced.

Yet we have seen in this thread throughout the ages, a wealth of existent information that is not taught to us.

The Census Worker I spoke to today, told me years ago he had been shown an old book that had many of the things that I was speaking about written into it. He could not remember the name of the book, and asked me if I knew the name of the book.

He said, “I don’t think they want us to read such books, or learn what is in such books”.

He sure would be right about that, because our environment is being controlled and created for us to make us products of that environment.

The environment then becomes a great open air prison and cage for us to roam around in, and labor in, and perform in for the people who created the environment for us.

We have been taught that it is impossible to change the environment, you can’t fight City Hall, I fought the Law and the Law won, its God’s will!

Yet the truth is that our environment has been created, and is painstakingly maintained for us, to manipulate us, to imprison us, in order to stagnate our evolution, to maximize profit and control off of our existence.

When you take a little time, to step back and see how Rome has in fact created our environment, and controls our environment, you can likely then see how you are a product of that environment.

When you take a little time to step back and see how Rome is profiting off of that, then it becomes very easy to see why in fact Rome would have contrived to do the very thing that it has done.

Each and every one of us does in fact have the power to make our environment a product of us, but of course if you are using Rome’s blueprint for that environment, and following Rome’s rules on how you may interact with the environment, you have been in essence tricked into creating Rome’s environment for it.

Do you want to be a product of your environment or do you want your environment to be a product of you!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wow! This thread just keeps growing like a mad man, and Proto is still plugging away it..

Keep up the good work, and maybe this thread will reach a thousand pages.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
Wow! This thread just keeps growing like a mad man, and Proto is still plugging away it..

Keep up the good work, and maybe this thread will reach a thousand pages.

Congradulations on your knew thread my friend. I see it is doing extremely well.

You have taken that 2033 date and done a great job at building a case for it that is highly informative and intriquing.

The Great Seal of the United States is Deciphered

This is a great example of spinning of an aspect of this thread, and dedicating a highly informative and well researched thread to further investigate an aspect in a stand alone way.

You are truly doing a Masterful job at presenting that information, and created a venue for it, where you have been able to lay it out in great detail and people can discuss it in great detail.

I sure would love to see some other threads spring up on various aspects of the Roman Conspiracy.

There clearly is a receptive audience for them now on ATS.

Great work, I have really enjoyed reading your reasearch and all the people discussing it.

Rome is eternal, I expect the thread dedicated to it, will be also.

Thanks my friend.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

incredible thread traveler as i just started reading it tonight .i see you have done your homework quite well.
666 is julias Caesar -who accepted Christianity as the chosen faith.not bad for a pagan. but then too how else do your deceive the masses other than in the name of god. ops Caesar thought he was a god.remember all hail the conquering hero ,as all those who oppose were and are put to the sword to this day.
and who else to put in charge of the propaganda machine -THE CHURCH-AKA THE POPE- pope by the way means papa or FATHER AKA GOD.also known as the false prophets or bankers or money lenders who were doing business in the church ,ops they are the church.
so where is the separation between church and state there is none they are all one in the same just different names but the same beast.
and how do you control and cowtow the masses .why of course you call out your military to subdue all those who refuse to follow your madness and insanity.kill them all and let god sort them out ,what a philosophy, i`m god do as i say or die .some things never change -CONVERT CONVERT.AND SAVE YOURSELVES .
better yet come into the CONFESSIONAL and tell us all that you have done wrong so that you can confess your sins and be absolved or saved for your transgressions against the god . we can save you from your sins as we are doing gods work through the confessional and the church- in other wards tell us all so that we can compile and list that in time can be used to BLACKMAIL those who become the men and women of POWER to do as we say. SKELETONS IN THEIR CLOSETS.
here is an interesting fact for all of you .why is it that most leaders in christian countries are CATHOLIC? INTERESTING.
and they are still growing in numbers from G8 now it is up to G20 nations.hum. how about the united nations there is a joke and a half . were here for the rights of all unless there is nothing in your country that is of any VALUE TO US. you can`T GET ANY HELP FROM US.
here sheep here sheep are we awake yet.if not here is a wake up call for those who don`t understand. pick up and watch the movie -THE BOOK OF ELI- listen closely to the madman who is having people killed and raped all for the last book on earth that has any value in this world to him.
it is the -BIBLE- his reasoning is that it gives him the power over people to control them and make them do whatever he wants or needs them to do to rebuild the world in his image ,after the apocalypse ,welcome to the world that we now live in . hello to all the citizens of the new Rome forged by madmen and fools of their own insanity and they dare to call themselves wise men.
fools are just that fools and the rest follow on the pretext of looking towards a better future . what future as you are all witnessing the fall of Rome all around us as everything they came up with to make themselves appear as gods is once again falling down all around us and they don`t want you to fear the mess they have once again made out of things .
remember their cry`s or lies -ALL IS WELL ALL IS WELL-HORSE# IT IS!
they could not fix this mess of their`s even if their lives depended on it.
the sky is falling the sky is falling so is the hopes and dreams of humanity as the decadence of the few has destroyed it all once again. Rome is about to fall once again -like they taught us all HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF as some people never learn ,stupidity reins supreme.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

There is just one little problem, in that Rome never really falls, just the citizens of it, as they reinvent the Empire into a different version of itself to better serve them, after taking everything from the plebes in the chaos of the collapse they cause on purpose.

Then they rise right up again, this time it will be into an open one world government.

Things are never what they appear to be on the surface.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hi Proto! Thank you for writing for us the best thread (IMHO) found ever on ATS! It was a superb read and helped tie together many other conspiracies. Now that I've read it, I feel like I understand the new world order and the state of the world a lot more. Great work!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290
Hi Proto! Thank you for writing for us the best thread (IMHO) found ever on ATS! It was a superb read and helped tie together many other conspiracies. Now that I've read it, I feel like I understand the new world order and the state of the world a lot more. Great work!

You are quite welcome my friend. thanks for taking the time to read it all and cooment.

Sun Tzu, the Art of War...Know your enemy.

It can make all the difference in the world.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I love the art of war. Amazing book! That man was brilliant, just as you are.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I love the art of war. Amazing book! That man was brilliant, just as you are.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Sun Tzu certainly was a Master, no doubt about it. Like most great leaders, he understood human nature. He understood how to use the fact that most people never master them selves to his advantage.

This is exactly what the Powers that Be do, what Rome does, they understand our weaknesses and how to turn them into their own strengths for their own advantage.

They actually do everything they can to make sure the average person, will be a victim to their own weaknesses, by doing their level best to get us to embrace and indulge those things, so that we don't master our selves. So that they can be Masters of us instead.

All that gets harder, when you study the great Masters and human nature, and then through that, really begin to see, what truly is going on not just around you, but inside of you as well.

It sure isn't easy Mastering your self, it's a full time, 24/7/365 job, but it is all about learning and understanding, and then applying that knowledge consistently in a disciplined and strategic way to that end.

That is what Sun Tzu was exceptional at.

Thanks for posting my wise friend.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

You bring up an interesting and I think central point of worshipping the state. The pivotal point, the aha moment, to my understanding was the assasination attempt on JC. We are all, including our controllers, simply human. Caesars were subject to the vagaries of human life. (Although after a time they convinced most of the rest of us that this life was simply transitional.) And so after having the "near death experience" the control and the controller(s) went clandestine. No sense in flaunting that **** in public anymore.

But they still have the need to be worshipped, it seems to go hand in hand with tyrants, and so the "state as god" is in the final stages of implementation. They want their "Dr. Evil" props my friends. They need to feed their egos but they know better now than to stand bodily in front of us to recieve accolades. That can cause some serious death. We can now see how and why the Orwellian "Big Brother" projected image could be useful. "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope." Go ahead Brutus, stab the hologram.

Assuming that we are close to the open implementation of the G.H.W. Bush "NWO" is it any wonder that the shortcomings of the various religions are being exposed and seemingly all at once? I have a hunch that the UNs' "world religion" is soon to be showcased. I'm betting it will be right after Pope Benny steps down and retires to Seborga.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by just sayin is all

People just have to use their head here. Proto already said his theories are speculative but in his view of it all, the Bible and all the religious books have been formulated to in fact oppose each other and in the long run, destroy each other. Now that is how he perceives the current situation.

I have much to agree with in your post JF. I think our daily MSM news reports are more than enough evidence to take the ages old religious counterpoint out of the realm of speculation. But that's just my humble opinion.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

I have much to agree with in your post JF. I think our daily MSM news reports are more than enough evidence to take the ages old religious counterpoint out of the realm of speculation. But that's just my humble opinion.

A good opinion at that my friend. Our president and others in congress all profess to hold their Christian beliefs dear and during election time they are sure to let everyone know of these same beliefs. So you have to ask yourself, do they see the same things that we are seeing?

Do they know of the prophecies that were predicted and where they would leave us? What are their stances on these issues that we have raised in this thread anyway? Do they know that the foreign policies that we have adopted are playing right into the hands of those very same prophecies?

Of course they do. Not only do they know it, they encourage it. I've already gone over this stuff in my prior posts but it is something that I find intriguing. You see, using the premise that they do indeed know and encourage it will leave you with three possibilities.

1. They can't help themselves because God is actually doing this and they are helpless to change the course.

2. They know full well and want Armageddon to get under way.

3. They need a cover for consolidating resources and people and use it as a way for the masses to explain to themselves that all of this is alright and to just go along with it.

I am opting for number three at this point.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

3. They need a cover for consolidating resources and people and use it as a way for the masses to explain to themselves that all of this is alright and to just go along with it.

This is the correct answer in my humble opinion unless God is a major preferred stock holder in the multi-national corporations.

Oh wait, God…aka the Vicar of Christ, the Pontificus Maximus, is a major preferred stock holder in the multi-national corporations.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is the correct answer in my humble opinion unless God is a major preferred stock holder in the multi-national corporations.

Oh wait, God…aka the Vicar of Christ, the Pontificus Maximus, is a major preferred stock holder in the multi-national corporations.

"The ayes have it!" I chose 3 also.

Jack, harkening back to 2, I do however think there's a large percentage in our congress and senate and others in similar high position that profess outwardly to being Christian, Jewish et al and yet are as heretical as I am. They might even speak in terms of Armageddon but have no real fear of it whereas those that they address and serve do. It's a useful mind control tool.

These posers might not know or even consider to what extent the world is controlled or out of their control but I also don't think they care. They're in it for themselves and the short term. We see constant evidence of sexual trysts, payola, favors and more unveiled by the MSM. And those that are caught and outed are by my estimation largely those that don't toe the line to the satisfaction of their handlers. Rod Blagojevich for instance* had his own empire in mind. His chutzpah is admirable. His odds of living a long and happy life, maybe not so much. This well-worn road to Rome is littered with the corpses of small time crooks that eventually outlived their usefulness or became a liability.

(*Bill Clinton also jumps to mind but I think his fall from grace was purposeful and that he was in league with it. He was paving the way for Bush II. I don't think Clinton is a small timer, he's just a crude dog at heart. That made him very popular with both the academics and the dumbed down, Jerry Springer crowd. A man for all treasons. The Rhodes Scholar with the roadhouse appetites. Look, to each his own, for the most part I don't care. I just make note of what I think are sinister combinations. And if I percieve that the combination is harmful to me, then I care.)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So what we have here is in effect a world wide, eternal empire built and sustained through a fear of stepping out of the parameters that they have provided for us. Fear of eternal damnation, fear of chaos, fear of insufficient resources.

All of this promoted and enforced through a network of secret and open societies that are dedicated to advancing their cause. Media, entertainment and even educational systems, all geared toward the same goal. Some knowingly advancing the cause and some unwittingly.

We are getting closer and closer to confronting it head on. Exciting isn't it? Do not be discouraged, like you said where there is a will there is a way.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

These posers might not know or even consider to what extent the world is controlled or out of their control but I also don't think they care. They're in it for themselves and the short term. We see constant evidence of sexual trysts, payola, favors and more unveiled by the MSM.

You are right, there are people who are just going along with whatever the program throws at them and they are told to support publicly. Some even succumb to the desires of the flesh or greed and are set before us as examples of how they too belong to the system. They are the cannon fodder if you will. The monster that the masses have been longing to punish for their own ills in life. It's quite a show.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by jackflap]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

In many ways, what ails us is the fact that we have been disenfranchised from our Roman heritage, and while our Masters think like good Romans we do not.

Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also.
Marcus Aurelius

From one of the good emperors we can see how we have been taught to believe things are not within our power, even while believing that other men do have such power. This of course is totally self defeating.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.
Marcus Aurelius

We have been taught to accapt opinion as fact, and shared opinions at that.

This too is self defeating.

I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinions of himself than on the opinions of others.
Marcus Aurelius

We have been exploited for that very propensity to be insecure in regards to our own beliefs, and to seek out the acceptance and absolution of others for and in exchange of addopting theirs.

Let it be your constant method to look into the design of people's actions, and see what they would be at, as often as it is practicable; and to make this custom the more significant, practice it first upon yourself.
Marcus Aurelius

Not only do we fail to look honestly and objectively what others are doing, especially our leaders, we don't do a very good job either at looking very well at the impact of our own actions either.

Look back over the past, with its changing empires that rose and fell, and you can foresee the future, too.
Marcus Aurelius

Indeed!

[edit on 18/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join