It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

One quick question, I have read the post and it IS, as usual for you, quite fantastic and very complete, would you have this in book form?

I have several friends who are history teachers and I would like to get them a copy of this post. Great work again, will be back.

Hi Daddio, no I don't have it in book form. I wrote it all in my word processor program late last night.

I might be able to email you the entire document, but it's like 35 pages.

I wonder what your history teacher would say?

Thanks for positng my friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Good freakin' grief, Proto! That was some intense research! Only one big problem with it is that it IGNORES huge passages of history to do so. Let's take for example, the sumerian-akkadian texts. These were not christian documents however they are pre biblical documents that prove beyond a doubt that the authors of the old testament were not romans.

The only big secret judaism has is that the jews had no idea that jehovah (the word for which derives from EA (see Enki) was both the sumerian Enlil and the sumerian Enki. Enki and Enlil were part of a sumerian trinity, the third member of which was Anu. Anu is Amun, who is Amen. This is Father, Son and Holy Spirit! Anu was the Father, Enki was the Son and Enlil was the spirit (the true meaning of ELOHIM is "spirits". see michael s. heiser's paper on WHAT IS AN ELOHIM? www.thedivinecouncil.com...

Shame on you for ignoring things that poke holes in your theory! I'm surprised how willing you are to go to such extreme lengths to describe history as if it were written out somewhere by someone of great authority on the matter, only to leave out every single piece of evidence that suggests you may be wrong on some parts of your theory!

Let's take the Hyskos Shepherd Kings, who were the Habiru (the hebrews). The Habirus were named after the city of the Sumerian god, Enlil, which was the city of Nibru (nibru became nibbur, nibbur became nippur). They took over Egypt for awhile, becoming pharaohs, grew to be unpopular, were enslaved and eventually run out of Egypt by the pharaoh of the time (see the exodus). Paintings of the hyskos are dead ringers for ancient israelite dress, trade in commerce, and hair types and styles (you can even see the descendants of this styling in the prayer shawls and other accouterments of modern day jews).

You also must ignore UGARITIC texts, phoenician texts and the list goes on and on and on. What's up with this???

[edit on 25-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Awesome work Protoplasmic.
It don't get any better than this.

ps,
have you read the Priesthood of the isles by Jordan maxwell

[edit on 4/25/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Thanks for your post my friend. My intention is not to render a Text Book version of history.

I could just copy that out of a text book, and I don't actually believe the text book version of history as it's put forward in the text books and for two important reasons.

First is the victors always get to write and rewrite the tales.

How many times have these things been written, and consider that for close to a thousand years only a very small percentage of people could actually read, and usually the only book available to read is the bible.

Second, is I don't believe in random events our outcomes. What ever did transpire in history was because someone wanted it to transpire in history and the first thing I always ask, is who had the most to gain, who had the strongest motive to make this happen.

I look at the outcome, and then I start thinking about, who, what and why, would have effected that outcome.

The truth is, that your text book history may be riddled with tons of distortions and innacuracies, you just happen to believe that they are true because they are in the book that you read.

Now had I wrote the book, and wrote it first, before you read your book, and a couple other people, wrote a book loosely patterened off of mine, you would likely believe mine then over yours!

I am under the impression we are lied to about a lot of things, and we are lied too in the text books, to propagate those lies.

Being able to parrot well what you have been taught to accept, doesn't mean it's correct, it just means you are good at parroting things.

Being able to figure out, what lays beyond the lines...

Well in my book that's real intelligence.

Either way, since neither of us were there, neither of us can really be certain can we?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
Awesome work Proto.
It don't get any better than this.

ps, have you read the Priesthood of the isles pdf by maxwell

No I haven't, do you recommend it?

I take it, that it's about Britania?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That was fantastic.

I (and I'm sure several others) would love if you'd post this as a pdf or text document somewhere where it's easily downloaded or copy 'n' pasted.

I also think you may be well served to keep compiling your research and expanding this with more detail. If you're at 35 pages already, once you add some more details and cite sources you're already at a 100 page book. Kick it off to Lulu!

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Actually my friend, I believe personally that the real secret lies with Troy and we are being misdirected towards Babylon.

If there was a flood, that wiped out earth, then it's probably more likely that Troy was settled first because it's closer to a Mountainous region.

Plus Rome's founder came from Troy.

I think they have incorporated all those Middle Eastern ellements to steer us off the real trail.

That's hunch, a gut feeling, so your right I do ignore it!

Second I don't really trust archeologists, because they are the perfect source of disinformation because people do trust them, but...and here is the big but...they always work on grants.

Pay me enough money, I will tell everyone the sun is the moon for you if you like.

Heck pay me five dollars and I will.

I think there is a lot of disinfo out there meant to confuse us, the more widely accepted it is, the less likely I am to accept it.

I am looking for what's really hidden.

I think the real truth is really, really hidden, and I think a lot of the people in the Secret Societies have been sold false truths, as the higher truths to manipulate them too.

Just a hunch, but the truth is, the truth is the most valuable commodity out there.

Rome is the real dominant player, so I am following Rome's hidden roots, away from what is commonly put out there as the 'alternative' real answer.

Have an uncola man.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
both are roots of the word jehovah

Hayah (Ea/Enki -- to be, to exist)
www.blueletterbible.org...

from Hava (Enlil -- to breathe, air, breeze, spirit)
www.blueletterbible.org...

ENLIL is the foundational word for EL and every mesopotamian example of the god (spirit entity) word:

EN means LORD. and LIL means air, heaven, spirit, sky

ENLIL
LIL
IL
ILU
ILAH
EL
ELOHIM
ELOI
AL

sigh, i just can't believe you want to toss out thousands of years of history, all the intricate etymologies, many of which evolved over huge expanses of time predating roman empires entirely!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneiros

That was fantastic.

I (and I'm sure several others) would love if you'd post this as a pdf or text document somewhere where it's easily downloaded or copy 'n' pasted.

I also think you may be well served to keep compiling your research and expanding this with more detail. If you're at 35 pages already, once you add some more details and cite sources you're already at a 100 page book. Kick it off to Lulu!

Thanks again!

That's a great suggestion. There are a few more things I wanted to add to it, but I was truly concerned I was asking a lot of people to give it an entire read at the size I brought it in at.

It's not often that you see such a lengthy opening post. I can't tell you how relieved I am, so many people, have taken the time, to read it all the way out.

I will try to fill it in a little more, and then see if I can get it up, in PDF form like you suggested.

Thanks for reading it and commenting.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It's pretty simple my friend, and I know a lot of people are intensely into those esoteric things.

But when all the telephone poles are leaning to the right, the Proto poll automatically leans to the left!

Another thing that makes my avenue interesting, is because Troy was all but obliterated, there is no real way to precisely date it, what age range are you thinking it is?

I am thinking it was as old as the Pyramids, and as old as Ur, and I am also thinking if that's where all the really hidden secrets lay, that they are really, really hidden, and that's why the assumption is that no it doesn't fit in as predominantly as I believe it does.

But ask yourself this if we are looking at metaphorical and allegorical things.

What does the Trojan Horse then really symbolize to you.

To me, that the truth lies deeply burried within. That what you see on the outside, is nothing at all like what's really hidden on the inside.

There is a powerful message there.

Between you and me, Enki? That sound's like a midget with glasses that needs a pocket protector.

Throw a Spanky in there and you got little rascalls. Is there a buck wheat by chance in that crowd?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
okay so if rome concocted all this, what do you make of the fact the enlightenment period resulted in throwing out all ancient historical books, labelling them all fairy tales (including the bible), and the remaking of history based on dates of the reigns of pharaohs in dynastic egypt? why would rome, deliberately sabotage its religious empire? how did it manage to bury sumerian cuneiform cylinder seals under 8 foot of flood silt from the black sea flood, so that when they were dug up, they would substantiate the ancient world as depicted in the old testament and pseudopipgraphical texts?

it just doesn't make sense. you realize how much ancient history we're talking about?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

no, i don't believe troy was a myth, in fact, quite the opposite. and it's very likely there are all kinds of interesting things at troy! there have been all kinds of interesting things found nearly everywhere on the planet but the mainstream "enlightened" folks have already declared it all a lie, so you are looking down the barrel of people who actually would enjoy the fact you agree with them that the ancient world is bunk, although from an incredibly blindfolded position!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

We are on the same page when it comes to our pal Caesar Mick1423.

There are two ways to slice this tomatoe one is trying to look back to a point in time to when Rome wasn't the dominant player, to some other Kingdom, far removed from Rome and it's philosophies, whether it's Mayans, or Egyptians, or Babylonians.

And if your quest is simply spiritual in nature, that might even make sense in some ways, for some people.

But Rome has been more or less in the Drivers seat on this planet for going on 2500 years, and in my opinion is still there today.

I am much less concerned about Rome's spirtuality, than I am about Rome's power structure of control.

I really don't care if they are worshipping the Stay Puff Marsh Mellow Man and he gives them all free Cocoa and Smores in return.

I am interested in the power structure, the control grid, and the power structure and control grid is Roman in origin and Roman run, what ever else was out there, that they incorporated into it, the key word is Rome incoporated that into it, Rome was stronger, Rome was badder, Rome conquered it and Romanized it in the process what ever it was.

So by that extention its not all that!

What is all that, are the laws that bind us morally, not spiritually, and the laws that bind us morally are Roman and controlled by Rome.

Clearly if it was just about a history of the world, I could talk about Eskimos and Pacific Islanders too.

They all have fascinating histories and culture but they aren't in control.

Rome is in control.

Thanks for posting my friend.

The thread isn't about Religion, it's about Power, it's about Structure, it's about Rome!

Rome and how they govern us, and how they control us.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i'm going to suggest that as archaeology advanced, the findings of the progenitors of both the holy roman empire and the enlightenment period, came into question. rather than admitting they were wrong about their previous proclamations, they simply chose to ignore it because the alternative was of a serious nature:

1. for the holy roman empire, it meant the papal interpretation of biblical text wasn't infallible afterall
and
2. for the new progenitors of truth, the mainstream enlightened, they'd have to tell their students that the volumes and volumes of essays on why the ancient world was a fairy tale, were incorrect, thus calling into question whether the authorities even knew what they were talking about!

the real answer to your questions is somewhere inbetween, mostly geared around the idea that whoever has the reigns of the planet at the moment, has reshaped history into a lie that is supported only by their refusal to look at any evidence to the contrary!! don't become part of the problem, proto.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
okay so if rome concocted all this, what do you make of the fact the enlightenment period resulted in throwing out all ancient historical books, labelling them all fairy tales (including the bible), and the remaking of history based on dates of the reigns of pharaohs in dynastic egypt? why would rome, deliberately sabotage its religious empire? how did it manage to bury sumerian cuneiform cylinder seals under 8 foot of flood silt from the black sea flood, so that when they were dug up, they would substantiate the ancient world as depicted in the old testament and pseudopipgraphical texts?

it just doesn't make sense. you realize how much ancient history we're talking about?

First, I understand that spirituality is real important to people. The Maya were interested in Venus, and everyone else all over the world it seems as an example.

But my taxes don’t go to Chichanitza my taxes go to Rome.

The Hopi have some great traditions and myths, but they can’t write me a speeding ticket using Roman contract law, and threaten to throw me in a cliff dwelling if I don’t pay it.

The Roman power structure can.

Rome is the dominant governing force, and it’s the political aspects of it, and how they have used religion, as you have just pointed out, by obscuring other religions, which I pointed out in the thread, to use religion as a means to govern us, by making a pseudo moral code out of the religion.

Between you and me, if I had to pick a religion it would be Bacchus! I am not trying to be crude, but I am a sentient physical corporal lump of protoplasm here.

I have plenty of time for the spiritual when I am dead in the grave. Now it’s party time.

Rome didn’t use to get in the way of party time. Now it does. To me that’s the problem. Why are we crashing the party, for what? To sit crossed leg on the floor making guttural sounds? To bow on our hands and knees and face east and drink some cheap wine and eat a crumb of stale bread, I can do that at a bad restaurant.

The thread is not about spirituality, it’s about how Rome has manipulated spirituality to be a governing force and a control grid.

The thread is not about finding the right way to find a higher path, let me tell you I had a horse get lost on one of those in a canyon in the dark!

The thread is about recognizing that Rome is manipulating us through religion, and pointing out as proof that Rome doesn’t even follow the same religion they are manipulating us with, what that religion is, is secondary to me.

Ending Roman hegemony and rule is primary.

Rome’s greatest trick was hiding itself behind the Vatican, because when you really start talking about what Rome has done, ultimately nine out of ten people want to make it a referendum on a higher path.

Me I would rather cry with the sinners than laugh with the saints, I want the freedom to do that, without being taxed at every turn, and told what I can and can’t do at every turn.

You and I might be likely worried about Rome for two different reasons.

I just hate their murderous, lying, thieving, manipulative, controlling ways.

Who ever they want to worship, not my concern, the spiritual aspects I touched on was really to demonstrate how they use spirituality as a false tool, to manipulate and control, it’s not a search for other spirituality.

The only thing that stands between me and the universe are my Hanes, they make me feel good all over, the only thing that stands in my way of leaving the kind of free and unfettered life I want to live is Rome!

Can you see where I am coming from my friend?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeykillingmonkey
Wow S & F for you man. Amazing thread, thank you for putting in the time to compile all this information. Quite a bit different from the history of Rome I learned back in highschool, maybe one day my grandchildren will be learning this history of Rome. Eh probably not

Thanks my friend, hopefully when your Grandchildren hear about Rome, it will be how it finally fell, in the year 2010!

That would be a book I would love reading, and in fact a book I would love to write, as I really am trying to encourage people to consider, Rome, might have out lived it's benefit to the vast majority of us, at this point.

Thanks for posting, glad you enjoyed the thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i understand that you disagree with rome, and many people of faith, of various kinds of faith, also disagree with rome. in fact, there's an entire branch of prophecy in the biblical texts, dedicated to the subject of rome and its downfall (and not just pagan rome, but also the looks like a lamb, speaks like a dragon, offspring, iron mixed with clay). yet you claim the book is concocted by romans? why would they forecast their own demise?

i will agree it seems as if some parts have been tampered with, examples being when the text seriously contradicts itself, but part of that is related to english translation errors. the rest of the contradiction appears to lie in the area of simple human opinions, the disciples and apostles were, afterall, human beings even if the church has historically tried to elevate them to the same status as yeshua regarding the validity of their opinions on matters spiritual.

apostle paul's opinion differed from yeshua's opinion on some subjects, this is pretty obvious once you get down to the nitty gritty with it, but it doesn't negate the places where the two agree. and i think that's the secret to knowing the difference between potentially tampered with info and real info.

it also doesn't negate the inherent wisdom in the passages that are in agreement. not to mention you can find echoes of this same wisdom in nearly every religion in the ancient world. a fine thread that runs everywhere, some of it based on common sense and some of it very profound.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Yes, its about the druids and the hold over the sheeple how they did it.,do it ,
it says quiet a bit about what you say, also how the priests rule and pick the kings,
Also mentions the city troy and how they fled to the uk,romans everything to modern day.
you should get it

search jordan maxwell.

PS it goes way deeper than rome and your right with troy i think ,the pdf i told yo about shows it to go to the ancient religions of the druids ,they dident vanish,it is the mystery schools

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i understand that you disagree with rome, and many people of faith, of various kinds of faith, also disagree with rome. in fact, there's an entire branch of prophecy in the biblical texts, dedicated to the subject of rome and its downfall (and not just pagan rome, but also the looks like a lamb, speaks like a dragon, offspring, iron mixed with clay). yet you claim the book is concocted by romans? why would they forecast their own demise?

For the exact same reason they have created the illusion of their demise previously, to change the control system.

The thread is about power through manipulation, tricking people, to accept illusions, as truths, and then to submit to those illusions.

Like Rome wanted to get rid of Bread and Circuses because they have outlived there purpose, they want to get rid of Catholicism and Christianity, and Islam and Judaism too, because they have outlived their purpose, they want a new control system.

And the sad and scary thing, is because so many people believe in the present control system, as being higher than the state that indoctrinated it to them, the state has no choice but to kill them all.

The new Roman control system will be like China, a new hybrid of Capatilism, Communism, Fascism for the different stratas of society.

Most people will be poorly paid rightless citizens who are forced to worship the state, and it's power, the next level up, the managers and government workers will be fascists, mixing state and the corporate level, and at the top as always, the Patricians and the ruling class will be the most free to profit.

That's what's happening, Rome wrote Christian Rome falling into the Bible, just like it orchestrated the death of Pagan Rome.

To change systems, to get rid of the old, and bring in the new.

That's what is really going on here, just men, running a world wide mining and drilling operation, managing a society of mindless slaves.

Who are always looking for answers in the wrong places.

Your spiritual answers are inside you, acheive your higher self, become one with it, become one with the universe, and you literally just float right out of here.

Want to stick around? Well you ought to do something about Rome, because it loves to kill people that it no longer needs, and the religions it created as an outdated control system...they no longer need.

This planet is in trouble, and it's in trouble, because of all this talk about how you find your higher self.

That's inside you, no book or master, or religion, or space alien or inter dimensional being is going to help you with that, because only you can help you with that.

I know who I am, and what I am, and I know someone is screwing up the party, and that's Rome!

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Another post to bookmark. Very interesting, Proto.
The glue that holds this entire argument together is the centralized control of the currency, imo.
Money makes the world go around. Just follow the money.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join