It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What do you think the significance is of the Morning Star?

I think it is significant because Venus is and has been known as the morning star in ancient texts. It was referred to this because it could be seen in the morning sky. Now we have Lucifer in our Bible referred to as the morning star. Amazingly, the pentagram shape that it traces out in its orbit is pagan and or used in occult practices.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e96ff0612e1c.png[/atsimg]

Now, as mentioned, the Vatican has an observatory and advanced telescopes at its disposal. One in particular name Lucifer. The bright and morning star. The Mayans used the cycles of Venus to create their calendar.

Thus, Venus passes between the earth and the sun 5 times in 8 years, meaning that it completes 5 synodic periods in 8 years, or 5 complete evening/morning star cycles. The Mayans had carefully tracked the cycles of Venus, and had noticed that 5 Venus cycles of 584 days just equalled 8 years of 365 days (5 x 584 = 8 x 365). Notice the great difference between the sidereal and synodic periods of Venus: its sidereal period is less than 8 months, but its synodic period is 1 3/5 years.

www.johnpratt.com...

Does the Vatican know something that we do not? Are they withholding information that may be critical to us surviving? It is all just speculation but I believe that Venus will be closest to the Earth on October 29th of this year. I'm just putting that out there because its all I know.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I feel like a right party pooper now!

The only reason I had a doubt about the date was that I remember a news article about the movie Avatar being released on Earth Day and how it has broken all previous DVD release sales.

Here is a similar link for the article.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

You know it's a real mystery, I know Venus was the Goddess of Love, and well, let me just say I am lucky at cards!

She has not been the most helpful Goddess for me!

If I had to guess, the hole in the middle of the spiral of it's orbit create a open channel for some kind of cosmic energy to get through unblocked, how they might harness it, or what they might do with it?

I couldn't really say.

I am better with Earth conspiracies!

How does Sirius the Dog Star fit into the equation. I think that is another one, that was very important to the Greeks and Egyptians and Masons?

Do you know?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

After briefly going through some information on the Dog Star Sirius it seems that there is a lot of information to go through. A couple of things that popped out at me right away were the links to the ancient Egyptians. Thus giving us a link to the Roman Empire.

Sirius is one of the 27 stars on the flag of Brazil, where it represents the state of Mato Grosso.

en.wikipedia.org...

Mato Grosso (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈmatu ˈɡɾosu] - lit. "Thick Woods") is one of the states of Brazil, the third largest in area, located in the western part of the country.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm not sure but you didn't you mention one time about how Brazil was significant to the Roman Empire? Also this very same star is used to represent warships in London. So again I am led to believe that something very sinister is going on behind our backs.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by viber8
I feel like a right party pooper now!

The only reason I had a doubt about the date was that I remember a news article about the movie Avatar being released on Earth Day and how it has broken all previous DVD release sales.

Here is a similar link for the article.

Actually I have been tricked, I was asked to post this thread on the 25th of April, and told it had to do with the anniversary of the founding of the U.N., and I almost made that a central part of the thread's opening except that the UN was founded in June...

So I though after seeing all the recent advertisements for Earth Day it must have been for it, and assumed incorrectly.

However, I have now surmized the truth, the person who suggested the Date appears to have withheld today is in fact...

ROBIGALIA

ROBIGALIA

It is an Imporant Roman fertility holiday, dedicated to the Roman God Robigus, that can either curse your fields, or help them grow.

ALERT JACK FLAP...

There is more, and it's days like this I hate the conspiracy world, and being a pawn in it...

VENUS happens to be Ingresses today.

So what ever Venus has to do with us, the world, Rome, the Mystery religion, it's now VERY involved in this thread, and this date was picked for me obviously to be the maximum effect date to deal a blow against Rome.

The conspiracy inside the conspiracy thread has now been discovered.

Oh Robigus...may I have a word, look I would gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today?

[edit on 25/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This isn't the video (Paris echoing valley in ancient Egypt) I mentioned

but I think it will interest you, particularly .. well, particularly a lot of it ... but it mentions the 'pillars' Jackflap & Proto touched on briefly, earlier

At the moment I'm watching all the Rik Clay videos, in the search for the Paris/Egypt connection

All the Rick Clay videos will interest you -- they add dimension to Proto's thread

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

In ancient Roman religion, the Robigalia was a festival held April 25. Its main ritual was a dog sacrifice to protect grain fields from disease. Games (ludi) in the form of "major and minor" races were held. The Robigalia was one of several agricultural festivals in April to celebrate and vitalize the growing season, but the darker sacrificial elements of these occasions are also fraught with anxiety about crop failure and the dependence on divine favor to avert it.

This is from the link you provided in your last post. There is definitely some reason for you to have picked this date and now we see why. I find it interesting that we were just discussing the Dog Star and this festival includes a dog sacrifice. I'm sure there is a link between the two.

Proto, this is getting stranger by the minute. The mystery religion that the elites and the secret societies adhere to behind our backs may very well be discovered. I am going to keep digging!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
and why the Vatican needs a very advanced telescope named Lucifer.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by jackflap]

I know Google's my friend an all but surely the telescopes name isn't Lucifer,,, is it?

Edit to add very well presented thread and a very stimulating read, thanks for the effort OP.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Oh yes my friend. Actually I came across this fact through a thread here on ATS but I'll provide links to other sources for you as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Vatican Tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope Posted: April 25, 2010

www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This is not a coincidence Jackflap, and frankly it's just bizarre!

This thread, is meant to be some part of some arcane ritual, entirely unbeknownst to me.

Venus in Ingresses, the Dog Star, on a Roman Fertility holiday, where the God is either going to curse your growing season, or bless it?

What's really freaky and topsy turvy, is I don't even know if we can assume, what ever the mystery religion is, that the thread that is highly critical of Rome's actions, would actually be seen as a bad thing by the Gods in question, for all I know, I just proclaimed what an outstanding job they do at being evil and cruel, manipulative and cunning, and might have just secured that God's good graces.

Geeze louise! I really need to get out of the house more.

To think Vincent thinks he has problems????

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Oh yes my friend. Actually I came across this fact through a thread here on ATS but I'll provide links to other sources for you as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Vatican Tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope Posted: April 25, 2010

www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...

Wow, tbh I believed you but as Proto says bizarre, honestly eyebrows must have been raised all over the world, what must the other secret societies or Asian countries have made of the Roman Catholic Church naming their premium stellar scientific instrument, openly, LUCIFER, bringing the light of distant stars to Earth, not even hiding it under a more arcane name, flabbergasted, we must be in the end game.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So in all actuality we may be paying homage to this ritual by proclaiming the nefarious deeds of Rome and its minions? That is creepy! Then again I believe that the information should have come out as it did.

Can you imagine the ceremonies going on right now around the world and behind the scenes? The powerful elite paying homage and secret societies engaging in their rituals. They are probably monitoring this thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It seems that they are becoming more brazen by the day. Soon enough all this will be considered common knowledge and you will either embrace it or die. This is just my take on it so don't be alarmed.

link   
Here's another Rik Clay video which touches on topics Proto's laid out here in this thread

This particular video also predicts the nature of the future world-religion .... not as bad as you might suspect

There are 1 through 10 Rick Clay videos which support Proto's thread

I've watched them before, but seeing them again now, in combination with Proto's posts at the commencement of this thread, is a marvellous sort of synchronicity. I recommend them

www.youtube.com...

link   

Hey I love dogs, right now I am thinking that there might be some Dogs out there about to meet an unpleasant end, and not even end up Chinese Takeout!

I am hoping the Humane Society is monitoring this thread.

Hey you got to admit though, my Epic Thread on Rome?

What a plot turn?

Geeze, when Proto promises an Internet event, he delivers!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Here's another Rik Clay video which touches on topics Proto's laid out here in this thread

This particular video also predicts the nature of the future world-religion .... not as bad as you might suspect

There are 1 through 10 Rick Clay videos which support Proto's thread

I've watched them before, but seeing them again now, in combination with Proto's posts at the commencement of this thread, is a marvellous sort of synchronicity. I recommend them

www.youtube.com...

I bet they don't say anything about the step off into the Twighlight Zone Proto's thread has taken.

This might actually end up trumping Vincent's thread for sheer intrique at this point.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm curious to understand what you think of the battle between the churches/politics in Britain with Rome that has been going on since the 4th century?

Edit to add Rome.. Doh

[edit on 25/4/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi ProtoplasmicTraveler,

You know, I think that the analogy with the 3 Pillars goes back further than Troy, back to the ancient beliefs of Egypt, also to earlier incarnations of Godesses as embodiments of the attributes so assigned. The 3 Pillars can be associated so:

- Wisdom - Athene/Minerva/Seshaat.
- Strength - Artemis/Diana/Neit.
- Beauty - Aphrodite/Venus/Hathor.

"Beauty may be signified by the Evening Star, the triangle, the pentacle, the scallop shell and all manner of seashells, the mirror and the Number 5. Of animals: the swan, the dove, the goat and bees. Of plants: the fragrant rose, the apple, the grape and vine and leaves, the artichoke, the laurel, the ash and the poplar tree. Of scents and perfumes: stephanotis, musk, verbena, vanilla, incense, vervain and roses. Of precious stones and metals: pearls, gold, aquamarine, rose quartz, jade, sapphire, silver and copper. Of colour and tint: red, violet, silver, aqua and shades of light blue."

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

I'm curious to understand what you think of the battle between the churches/politics in Britain that has been going on since the 4th century?

Honestly it's all a dog and pony show in my humble opinion. These guys out devious us, even on our most devious days!

They put on shows, they stage events, they tell us lies, they run us around in circles like rats in a cage. They lie as casually as you and I drink a glass of water, and they murder as casually as you and I would cross the street.

The truth is that no matter whether you are Protestant, Catholic, Mormon, or Angelican or any thing Christian, it's still based on the same moral laws, and dogmas at it's root.

The fact that they let you wiggle to on the hook like a worm, a little to the left, or a little to the right, your still on the hook!

Just my two cents.

At the top, they are all contracted together, and all bound together, through the kind of secrets, that if they really started popping out, in a way that the masses really believed them, there wouldn't be a place in the world the Monarchs, Pope, or Oligarchs could hide, to save their heads.

We are enslaved to an illusion so deep, so well crafted, so sealed at every corner, that the door that is marked exit, just takes you deeper into it.

We need to change this world!

For sure, for sure!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Found it !

www.youtube.com...

Overhead view of the Louvre and Luxor -- which is which ? ---- coincidence ?

Also, Big Ben in London = Benben stone

Obelisks

Power structure --- which has always been there

Christmas trees = pyramids -- with 'all seeing eye' on top

All major religious figures have the sun behind their heads

the symbolism surrounding us -- traps us in the material world, drains our energy

Gnosticism -- malevolent god created the material/physical world

Smart young guy. Shame we lost him

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join