It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution33

It is pretty clear by the Roman Wreath around the world, just what kind of United World of nations it is!

It really is all in plain sight.

[edit on 27/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I never realized that until you pointed it out. I had to go check it and low and behold it does remind one of a Roman Wreath!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

don't need to say more. or well, i can't say more

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

i986.photobucket.com...

Look at what my screensaver changed to,by "itself"! (I even made a thread about it,it creeped me out so much!)www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way,you have to look at it from an angle.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Go to the Getty Museum in Malibu where they have illuminated bibles from the 15th century, 16th century, and so on, and take yours today, and you will see, radical differences.

Just get one from right before the 1900's you will see major differences.

They didn't want it out there, in the hands of people, where it could turn up later and expose the radical differences.

Rome knows no bounds when it comes to practicing the arts of deception.

In the mid 20th century, a former Catholic Priest turned free-thought writer and paid speaker, Joseph McCabe did extensive research proving that the Roman Catholic Church was influential in having historical entries in the Encyclopædia Britannica as well as the Columbia Encyclopedia altered and in some instances deleted. These books were widely accepted standard historical references of the time. The Church was doing this gradually through each new published edition. McCabe painstakingly compared older editions with newer, entry by entry. He found that the Church was altering and/or deleting entries that showed itself in a bad light. Rewriting history.

The Lies And Fallacies Of The Encyclopedia Britanica

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

That is creepy On the Edge. I don't know what to make of that. From the looks of your thread on the subject, no one else did either!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ok undo, I'm sorry but you are indeed derailing this thread. You have picked one thing that Proto said and extrapolated to fill your purposes, wahtever that is.

Didn't he say that Rome adapted knowlodge, science and religion from its conquests?

Imho, Rome could very have taken a tale, lets say it better, a prophecy from another culture and altered lil snips to fulfill their purpose. How can you be so sure that they didn't do this?

"Proto said it was all fabricated"?

Well, if you take and old tale and add snips to it, would you not be fabricating it?

I think that Proto is right. This thread is not about the validity of the bible's texts, it is about th world we live in, regardless if the Bible was all fabricated or just a little.

AKAIK most ancient cultures had some kind of prophecy of armaggedon. It is just clichê imo.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
My Bible has something to say about that,too!

Revelation 22:18-19 (King James Version)

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Another reason why Rome would want to ban the Bible? So no one would see what they altered?!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Thanks for taking a look!

Just one of many odd things in my life that have no logical explanation!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MorfeuZ

This is the jist of it, and really the truth is believing in a higher source, doesn't require a book, and it doesn't require much of anything to know the difference between right and wrong.

There are some deeply religious people here on the board like Jackflap, who doesn't take offence at what I say about the bible, and the bible's concept of God, he actually thinks God is using me to expose how people have distorted the purity of what Jackflap and others think God stands for, for their own ill gotten gain.

The thread is about Rome, hiding behind the Catholic church slowly working through the centuries as a hidden power structure so the masses won't rebel against it, to set up a one world government, and just part of that, includes manipulating people through religious text and prophecy to accept it, in stages, as it's implemented in stages, as being the work of some divine plan of God, that is really just an obscene plan of Rome.

Would an perfect God really make a race of beings, imperfect, with the intent of whiping them all out at some point to punish them for the imperfections he made?

No, but a typically cruel and rutheless sadistic Roman sure would.

The Bible is about taking people's inherent desire for their being something more to life and the universe, and twisting it and using it and manipulating it for Rome's glory and profit and control.

But that is only part of the Roman Control Grid, you have Roman Moral Law through Christianity and it's sister religions, you have Roman Civil Law, through Laws of the Sea, Maritime Law, Laws of War, Laws of Discovery, Laws of Trade, and Laws of Commerce, you have Financial Domination through the Reserve Banks that Rome Controls, and you have military domination through the armies of the nations that Rome controls with ours happening to be the most important.

It's all around, the Roman Wreath surrounds the United Nations Logo!

It is in our face every where, on our money, in the edifices of our halls of power, in our courts, in our laws, in our religion.

If Rome was Scott Peterson, it would be in San Quentin waiting on Death Row!

Thanks Morpheus, could I have a blue pill now, this is giving me nightmares!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

In the mid 20th century, a former Catholic Priest turned free-thought writer and paid speaker, Joseph McCabe did extensive research proving that the Roman Catholic Church was influential in having historical entries in the Encyclopædia Britannica as well as the Columbia Encyclopedia altered and in some instances deleted. These books were widely accepted standard historical references of the time. The Church was doing this gradually through each new published edition. McCabe painstakingly compared older editions with newer, entry by entry. He found that the Church was altering and/or deleting entries that showed itself in a bad light. Rewriting history.

It really is that easy for Rome to alter history, and considering his focus was just on the articles that mentioned the Church, do we know really that they weren't doing it with articles that didn't mention the church, but Rome simply want to rewrite history to portray something else?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I heard a while back somewhere - - - that "the plan" is behind schedule (about 10 years). Which is why they have been so blatant for about the last 40 years.

Seriously - it does take blinders not to see something is going on.

I hope this is not bending the topic too far off track - - but have you heard anything along these lines and why there would be a timeline?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Blue pills out of stock.

You mentioned one of the things that IMHO lend much credibility to this theory, and that is "Laws of war".

How in the world laws of war would be applied in an all out world war?? Where's the judge? How is a world conflict regulated? How can it be?
It makes no sense.

I always laughed at the term "war crime". As if war was not a crime in the first place.

Another one, why to this day, latin terms are so widely used in our constitutions?

ROME. ROME. ROME.
It's the logical answer imo.

[edit on 27/4/2010 by MorfeuZ]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

I never realized that until you pointed it out. I had to go check it and low and behold it does remind one of a Roman Wreath!

Not only a Roman Wreath Jack Flap, but a grid, over the world itself. The control grid Rome has put in place over the world to imprison the people as slaves.

It's not even hidden!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Cleaning beloved husband's bathroom, shampooing some carpet and waiting for the locksmith. Taking a coffee break and decided to check this thread

Then just had to log-in to star this one

Alright lets review, all powerful God supposedly perfect makes imperfect people...
etc

My opinion ? -- The all-powerful God chuckles, nods and makes note to pull you aboard in the fullness of time. Seemingly, he likes those with spirit and of independent thought

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MorfeuZ

it concerns me that he thinks he has inside data that suggests rome is going to kill all the christians, jews and muslims in the guise of prophetical fulfillment that rome personally wrote 2000 years ago as a 2000 year reboot of the planet, what does the other data in the prophecies mean? it's a perfectly legitimate question. he couldn't be bothered to address it, probably because he doesn't know why it's there either. maybe he should ask his "source" what it means.

if someone made a thread in which it said, all people named morfeuZ will be killed by rome as a fulfillment of prophecy, written in a book that morfeuZ always thought was a fairly good read, and then told you on top of that , that the book itself was written by rome, you'd be as confused as i am, particularly since it sounds like a huge lie.

for one, the jews don't get wiped any more or less by the antichrist system (although it tries) than anyone else. 2, the muslims don't get wiped by the antichrist system in any greater or lesser numbers than the rest of the people on the planet, and 3, it is the people who won't receive the mark that get wiped, regardless of their faith, either from starvation, imprisonment, or disease related to war and pollution.

the rest of it, basically, sounds like a huge war and an alien invasion, as far as i'm concerned.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I heard a while back somewhere - - - that "the plan" is behind schedule (about 10 years). Which is why they have been so blatant for about the last 40 years.

Seriously - it does take blinders not to see something is going on.

I hope this is not bending the topic too far off track - - but have you heard anything along these lines and why there would be a timeline?

The date I have been told is 2033, and they are behind schedule. The Internet is proving to be more of a problem for them than they anticipated.

The Internet is the primary battle ground of World War III, in getting people to adopt the religion of Political Correctness, and total submission to State and Government, and to give State and Government every right over the citizen.

They want a civil war here in the United States, but the truth is, that the people have become so emasculated they are having a very hard time in getting us to start it and fight it.

Instead, the civil war is turning out to be an information war waged over the Internet as well, when they wanted real violence in the street as a means to impose harsher laws and disarm the population after we killed a large number of one another off.

Meanwhile Killjoys like me, run around the internet practically 24/7 talking about all the things, that get people to stop and think even further.

So they are constantly having to adapt, as we keep adapting.

They have little chance to implement the plan until they can disarm the United States like they have England.

As long as we are armed, and won't fight each other, they have to proceed very slowly, trying to keep fostering that civil war, and trying to keep making news happen that makes more and more people see guns as dangerous in the meantime.

The U.S. Government as we know it has to fall for the plan to work, and for it to fall there has to be a civil war, they will keep exposing things until they get it, even 9-11 truth if need be.

2033 is the date they are pushing for, which is largely based on the time line for developing some of the new technologies they have in the pipeline to make the control grid work.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Would an perfect God really make a race of beings, imperfect, with the intent of whiping them all out at some point to punish them for the imperfections he made?

No, but a typically cruel and rutheless sadistic Roman sure would.

The Bible is about taking people's inherent desire for their being something more to life and the universe, and twisting it and using it and manipulating it for Rome's glory and profit and control
etc

Still starring

Re: the above: so nice to hear someone else say it

My way, in parable form, was to liken it to my building a cart with only three wheels --- and then blaming and damning the cart for rolling into the ditch

And yet they think we have no religion (shrug)

I believe God is saying, ' Good on you ! Nice to see a few of you using the brains you were born with ! '

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MorfeuZ

Another one, why to this day, latin terms are so widely used in our constituitons?

Not just our constitutions, and laws my friend, but military ensignias as well, a number of the special units have mottos in latin emblazoned on their unit patches.

Also in science, most scientific discoveries are also published or partially published in latin, so is botanny and horticulture and so is medicine.

It's a dead language to us, but to the brains of the world, the elite, it's the language that they use.

A language that binds them together as the ruling Roman Elite and Masters and locks us out as non-speakers as vassals, chattel and slaves.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Well, IMO if this is really their plan, they underestimated the effect of the internet a lot!

We have reached a point of no return regarding awareness and information dissemination. We, as a society, won't accept any less than we have today. They would have to force a lot of CONTROL over the internet, wich imo, we won't take it.

I think they are getting desperate. Maybe they are altering their plan? Skip all the preparation and dive us all into a loong world wide conflict that will make us forget the little freedoms we had and accept whatever they impose?

That's a possibility. But I tend to be a lil bit more hopeful than to think we are all screwed in the end. Maybe I just don't know enough huh?

[edit on 27/4/2010 by MorfeuZ]

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join