It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Please my friend...Don't You Think you are being a little rough on him ! A truly Courageous Man is more what could be said about Proto. After what he went through last year, because he exposed every secrets about Rome here, he never back off. On the contrary, he even built a very good and functional website to continue his crusade against Rome.

Call ME scaredy-cat if you want because I never registered to his website or contact him since, because i was afraid to suffered the same fate but i also didn't want to become unable to continue his work here. I think it's my duty now, to make sure that his All Roads Lead to Rome thread lives on...

Inside this thread are, all Rome's secrets to help us unmask TPTB to the world and stop the next New World Order. There is not only, all Proto's fantastic discoveries here but also all our works of everyone who participated in here since the begining of this Extraordinary Journey !

Proto knows without a doubt, all the potential of a All Roads Lead to Rome Book, it will be a Best Seller with million of copies sell world wide, even alot more than Dan Brown's '' The Da Vinci Code book '' because the All Roads Lead to Rome book will be all about real historical facts and great real discoveries. But first... it means a lots of work, hundreds of hours to compile everything to make the book as complet as possible..!

So please... let the guy a chance...he did a great website first, which took him probably many hundreds of hours of work... so it's perfectly understandable and acceptable that the ARLTR books are not yet on all library shelves around the world.

Hopefully it will be in a near futur, even if TPTB tries all they can to avoid it...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Washington's war of sanctions on Iran

I remenber Proto saying that Rome ( The Secret Empire ), planned 2013 to be kind of a turning point in history. TPTB sure invested alot of propaganda resources to create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress about 2012. That could be to prapared our minds to something big like a crisis that could spark a world conflict and plunge the world into a very dark Era to let Rome create a New World Order into Chaos...

According to Reuters, “EU countries with existing contracts for Iranian oil and petroleum products will have until July 1, 2012 to complete those contracts. The sanctions follow fresh financial measures signed into law by U.S. President Barack Obama on New Year’s Eve, and will mainly target the oil sector, which accounts for some 90 percent of Iranian exports to the EU.''

Iran retaliated to the news of the EU sanctions, with a member of the Iranian parliament stating that Iran will “certainly close the Strait of Hormuz”. The highly strategic Strait of Hormuz is currently under Iranian control and handles roughly 20 percent of global crude oil transport.

The animosity between Iran and the west is escalating. The assassination of an Iranian nuclear scientist (almost certainly carried out by Israeli intelligence), economic sanctions from Europe and the U.S., British and American Navy ships in the Persian Gulf, and unconfirmed reports that Israel will strike Iran as soon as April are all kindling to the neoconservatives’ fire.

The EU sanctions on Iranian oil, effective in July, will have drastic repercussions for the European Union, since Iran has decided to counter-attack by banning the sale of oil to Europe. This proactive move will have serious consequences for the Iranian economy, but it will also lead to drastic hikes in oil prices for European countries.

Oil prices could rise to over $200 a barrel and completely destroy world economy and with world population too preocupied by their financial difficulties, TPTB could Launches World War 3.

But what could be the date that history books will keep for being the SPARK that started it all. '' I am only spaculating now '' but i will try to guess... Rome have the ritual habit to use specific coded moments, to let insiders know that Rome ( The Secret Empire ) controls the Wolrd.

We now know that all Oil sanctions will be affective on July 1 2012. tensions will probably be at its highest and any false flag accident...could start a war. Then i looked closier at What July could represent for TPTB...

JULY

Latin Julius "Julius". Julius Caesar reformed the Roman calendar (hence the Julian calendar) in 46 BC. In the process, he renamed this month after himself, probably because Caesar's year of birth was 100 Bc July 13th. So July is since then....Julius Caesar's month.

Julius Caesar the Great , '' THE '' Great Architect of the Universe, the father of the Roman Empire and Grand General of the Roman Legions. What a secret honor that could be for TPTB if History book of the futur tells that July 13th 2012 was the begining of WW3...

Could i somehow guessed it right... Only time will tell..!

edit on 9-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

I would say your "guess" is pretty good !!

It makes sense when we look at it this way.

Wait till a new President and Congress take office in 2013 too.

TPTB will be demanding some of that debt be paid up a little faster.

Taxes will reign supreme.

Whoever is the leadership will not matter.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I hope i'm wrong my friend...

Here is some very interesting reports on Iran and a possible major conflict between...

NATO vs SCO

strangely it look like Aldous Huxley's Brave New World..!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Howdy folks, I found this very interesting article divinecosmos.com...

Its in full length, but there is lots of compeling infos about many stuff thas happening. I was thinking to lay it down in its own thread, but probably someone already done it.

Its about Japan being a puppet of the Rothschild since the fall of Tokugawa, the Chinese gold scandal, the truth behind the WTC and Titanic, bubble finance. It talks of many things, really. U should read it yourself if u haven't.

And this is something I have in my mind. Lets say we have enough cards now, to overthrow TPTB, is it not easier to make some sort of a peace agreement with them now?

I mean, they could just lose now if we released all the infos to the public. I mean just think about it, what does the Cabals gain from this? They could lose and lost everything.

Like Proto said, aren't the elite weary of these centuries long cat and mouse game? What do they really gain from all of this lie?

Aren't the Cabals/illuminati themselves the victim of their own delusion? What is truly keeping them to go on with all this schemes? Aren't they themselves actually enslaved by their own fear? Is it not that they played a trick to themselves? With their teachings and philosophy? Am I missing something, or am I just naive?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
Howdy folks, I found this very interesting article divinecosmos.com...

Its in full length, but there is lots of compeling infos about many stuff thas happening. I was thinking to lay it down in its own thread, but probably someone already done it.

Its about Japan being a puppet of the Rothschild since the fall of Tokugawa, the Chinese gold scandal, the truth behind the WTC and Titanic, bubble finance. It talks of many things, really. U should read it yourself if u haven't.

Tks, there's indeed alot of very interesting stuff there, all detailed informations are important.

And this is something I have in my mind. Lets say we have enough cards now, to overthrown TPTB, is it not easier to make some sort of a peace agreement with them now?

I mean, they could just lose now if we released all the infos to the public. I mean just think about it, what does the Cabals gain from this? They could lose and lost everything.

To be able to overthrown TPTB, we would need to be all united and that's the problem and TPTB knows it too well. Their force is to be extremely well organized, the system they use to control world population is so complex that almost all can not fully understand It. It seems Inconceivable for regular people so the mass must first be educated, to help them understand they are only exploited animals.

It has been explained to me that, Workers are like Farm animals, Artists are like Circus animals and state employees are like domestic cats and those who are, successful business owners are sheep dogs with more privileges from TPTB, Rome is '' THE '' powerful owners of Earth Inc. The secret empire ( Rome ) have more wisdom, knowledge, technology,science and resources than we do so that's why it's so difficult for the mass to overthrown TPTB.

Like Proto said, aren't the elite weary of these centuries long cat and mouse game? What do they really gain from all of this lie?

Aren't the Cabals/illuminati themselves the victim of their own delusion? What is truly keeping them to go on with all this schemes? Aren't they themselves actually enslaved by their own fear? Is it not that they played a trick to themselves? With their teachings and philosophy? Am I missing something, or am I just naive?

they gain..'' The control of world population ''. Farmers, animal tamers and pet owners, all have a system to keep their control over all those animals, the systems used to control the animals is too complex for animals to understand so they stay tamed domesticated and submissive slaves.

It's with a completely different and highter level system, that TPTB control us but essentially, it's the same. Like someone once explained me, they probably realized at the end of the 19th century that their most powerful weapon to control world population ( Religion ) was loosing power and that, it was only a maner of time before they could lost control of the mass, so they designed a New World order, a secret agenda, a new system to be use with new complex strategies to replace the influence of christianity over the mass.

World Chaos is now at our door step, if WW3 is declared, it will be easy for TPTB, in a total chaotic world, to create Order..! Order out of Chaos, is their process, A New World Order is their Goal..!

Tks coyote66
a Blue Star for you..

edit on 10-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

Tks, there's indeed alot of very interesting stuff there, all detailed informations are important.

To be able to overthrown TPTB, we would need to be all united and that's the problem and TPTB knows it too well. Their force is to be extremely well organized, the system they use to control world population is so complex that almost all can not fully understand It. It seems Inconceivable for regular people so the mass must first be educated, to help them understand they are only exploited animals.

It has been explained to me that, Workers are like Farm animals, Artists are like Circus animals and state employees are like domestic cats and those who are, successful business owners are sheep dogs with more privileges from TPTB, Rome is '' THE '' powerful owners of Earth Inc. The secret empire ( Rome ) have more wisdom, knowledge, technology, science and resources than we do so that's why it's so difficult for the mass to overthrown TPTB.

LOL, its just sometimes it is a litle hard for me to comprehend how stupid and ignorant some sheeple really are. Maybe they deserve it to be herded? Just my thought.

I mean thats Rome's methode, its like going fishing. When u (the fish) dont go for the bait, Rome wont succeed in controling the people either. Do not react to the impulses created by Rome, and they wont have the power over you.

they gain..'' The control of world population ''. Farmers, animal tamers and pet owners, all have a system to keep their control over all those animals, the systems used to control the animals is too complex for animals to understand so they stay tamed domesticated and submissive slaves.

It's with a completely different and highter level system, that TPTB control us but essentially, it's the same. Like someone once explained me, they probably realized at the end of the 19th century that their most powerful weapon to control world population ( Religion ) was loosing power and that, it was only a maner of time before they could lost control of the mass, so they designed a New World order, a secret agenda, a new system to be use with new complex strategies to replace the influence of christianity over the mass.

World Chaos is now at our door step, if WW3 is declared, it will be easy for TPTB, in a total chaotic world, to create Order..! Order out of Chaos, is their process, A New World Order is their Goal..!

Tks coyote66
a Blue Star for you..

edit on 10-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

And maybe some people just have prefered to live an easy life inside of the matrix.

"the fear of shame and loss of trust/respect are the sources of evil."

Its about the primal basic impulses of men. The sympathetic nervous system? I wonder how much the 'tabula rasa' plays its part in this?

I think this is another topic, worth to look into: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It says that the conspiracy dates back to Socrates! Contrary to my own previous beliefs, when I was still in college, thinking of him as Athens messias of modern thought. Seems I was wrong?
edit on 10-2-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Are we on the edge of WW3?

President Obama invoked the NDAA, which authorizes the use of military force, and issues an executive order declaring the “threat” of Iran a National Emergency. The video below shows this issuance of President Obama executive order which declares Iran’s threat to cut off oil supplies a national emergency.

The executive order directs all government agencies to respond immediately to the threat. It further invokes the authority of the 2012 NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which gives the President the power to launch military action against any nation without the approval of Congress. Ironically, the State of Emergency order also accuses the Iranian central bank of deceptive banking practices.

The European Union slapped an embargo on Iranian oil last month, which is due to kick in completely by July 1. The United States and EU have both imposed new sanctions on Iran's central bank which make it difficult for countries to pay Tehran for oil and for Iran to pay for the goods it imports.

Iran has built up its naval forces in the Gulf and prepared boats that could be used in suicide attacks, but the U.S. Navy can prevent it from blocking the Strait of Hormuz, the commander of U.S. naval forces in the region said on Sunday. Iran has made a series of threats in recent weeks to disrupt shipping in the Gulf or strike U.S. forces in retaliation if its oil trade is shut down by sanctions, or if its disputed nuclear programme comes under attack.

Here is a thread from DragonFire1024
-----> US admiral says forces prepared to confront Iran

hosted.ap.org

Vice Adm. Mark Fox, commander of the 5th Fleet, told reporters at the naval force's Bahrain headquarters that the Navy has "built a wide range of potential options to give the president" and is "ready today" to confront any hostile action by Tehran.

"We've developed very precise and lethal weapons that are very effective, and we're prepared," Fox said. "We're just ready for any contingency."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Another great analysis of the POTUS with that EO !!!

I agree the EO has been underplayed as declaring a national emergency.

The "emergency" could easily lead up to a "national" internal action as well if we were to see a false flag (or genuine) event happen on U.S. soil.

This can only get much worse before it is ever resolved.

Note: a little bit of tweeking could make the post a good candidate for a thread topic on the WW3 forum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I have the feeling that Rome's secret suprise for this year will be WW3, 2012 will NOT be the end of the world but it could probably be the of the world as we know it...

I will try to report from time to time about 2012 risks of global war and post here what i could find about it, if you find something my friend please let me know.

Tks

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Didnt u see the grammys tonite

Nicki minaj says the roman church will go down

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

No...but it doesn't suprise me...

i bet we will hear alot about the The Prophecy of the Popes this year, Rome tricked the list in a way that when pope Benedict XVI will die ( and he is 84 years old so it could well be this year...) the next pope will be Peter the Roman...the Last Pope..! just another mind control trick to fool and scare us..!

To many odd coincidences could be clues of upcoming events...

edit on 12-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

What a coincidence...take a look at this

Pop e Benedict XVI could be ‘the victim of an assassination plot’ within the next 12 months

edit on 12-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

WHAT !!!!!

Pics and Videos or it never happened

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by SuperTripps

WHAT !!!!!

Pics and Videos or it never happened

xuenchen, You asked for a pic, so here it is.
Warning some people may find themselves her very very disturbed by looking at her. ( I know i was)

I think she's ugly and has bad dress sense and thats all.

edit on 13-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Thanks,

She almost looks like a little toy doll !!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

First Madonna...now Nicki is Rome using puppet artists with subliminal programming to prepare our mind to the biggest Hoax of all time, the St Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes to happen in the next 12 months...Order into Chaos ..!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

[size=15]600 FLAGS..!

Wow..! The All Roads Lead to Rome thread, is ATS' Greatest Thread..! Tks to ProtoplasmicTraveler and to everyone of us who worked hard in this thread to investigate TPTB to exposed the real secret identity of the Elites that Rules the world...

ROME

The Secret Empire..!

edit on 13-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Thanks,

She almost looks like a little toy doll !!!

Yeah she does look like a toy doll.
A troll doll.
She's on the righthand side.
Notice the similar hair colours and the colour of the dresses..

edit on 13-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: Im a Meathed

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Im a litle confused after reading about the WASP freemasons. What is going on? Is it now caucasians vs the mediteranian? (not trying to be racist)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Im a litle confused after reading about the WASP freemasons. What is going on? Is it now caucasians vs the mediteranian? (not trying to be racist)

<< 215  216  217    219 >>

join