It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Originally posted by seiva7

only one problem: why would somebody plan for hundreds and thousands of years in advance?

are they immortal, what is happening?

What is the point of planning something that will happen when you will not be alive anymore,

Who says that the original planners of all this are things that can die? To be able to orchestrate a massive plan like this and carry it on over millenia would seem to indicate that it's more than mere mortal men behind all of it.....

i think Many misunderstood Proto and thought he said that Rome was, since Julius Caesar, powerful to a point that they planned and followed a specific plan wrote then, so i wanted to clarified that but I guess I didn't explain my self well...

The way i see it, it's that the secret Roman Empire like i said, sometime placed long in advance, probable scenarios, to be use when needed and found ways to modified their plan to make it fit a certain time frame. Rome did many New World Order process and secret system reform to help them keep control over the world.

It was strategic and brillant but there was nothing guaranteed that they would succeed like we now know they did...Just like corporations that succeeded to become #1 in the world and Pass through the years, the difference is Rome secretely succeeded to become the most powerful corporation of the world as the Owner of '' EARTH Inc. ''

I thing we should see the secret Roman Empire like a brotherhood, a secret society, almost like a religion, where members give more to the cult and its ideology that they would give to themself...to guarantee that Rome will stay immortal...

Of course they weren't really immortal '' BUT '' like all men of power, they wanted to become immortal so the only way it could be possible, it's by giving an heritage to futur generations for their '' NAMES '' the become immortal... even in the last centuries some names became immortal like King Richard the Lionheart ,Rothcschild, Rockefellers but the greatest immortals and powerful historical figures are Aeneas, Romulus, Augustus , Constantine and of course Gaius Julius Caesar..!

Immortalized in stone

edit on 29-1-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by seiva7

Corporations do that all the time.

They outlive the founders.

Rome in general has done that.

Modern business plans encourage it.

The whole thing was a business plan.

The ancient merchant trade groups have been doing this long before Rome even.

Rome seemed to have consolidated everything.

I agree with you 100% my friend !

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by SuperTripps

dude, i have found the FASCES symbol right in my own local town...on a ww1 memorial
get this..its inscribed on the sides of a OBELISK
dude...all together now!

Go find my friend,
could you take a picture of it a post it here...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Of course they weren't really immortal '' BUT '' like all men of power, they wanted to become immortal so the only way it could be possible, it's by giving an heritage to futur generations for their '' NAMES '' the become immortal... even in the last centuries some names became immortal like King Richard the Lionheart ,Rothcschild, Rockefellers but the greatest immortals and powerful historical figures are Aeneas, Romulus, Augustus , Constantine and of course Gaius Julius Caesar..!

Perhaps many in power at the time were exploring "medical" ways to achieve longer lives and possibly even "immortality" within their own ranks.

The corporations did do that, but they may have actually wanted to live forever in human form.

The captured archives from Alexandria may have contained some ancient Egyptian records that started some "research".

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

dear mick,

I wouldn't say I misunderstood anything here.

I am just looking for an answer.

My question is simple.

and few of you are trying to give me some answers on the level of elementary school...

we don't know for sure but let us just say: something, "brotherhood", whatever, was planning for ages in advance and is still manipulating world events to achieve a certain goal(s).

most of us agree on that.

What is their motive to do this, what kind of secrets do they know?

somebody mentioned maybe they believe in reincarnation and maybe they want to be immortalized as being remembered.

those theories first come to mind, I am wondering for some time now and this thread only triggered this:

is there something else that we don't know, something David Icke's style?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

I took in a lesson on Kabbalah well a history of it and how it has developed up to this point ...www.youtube.com... is part1 of 2 parts ...Chuck Missler is the speaker and he does a good job at looking at the mystery religion ..hope that might help a bit ...peace

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

What is their motive to do this, what kind of secrets do they know?

is there something else that we don't know, something David Icke's style?

Their motive is probably greed and Power.! and as complex as TPTB's system to control the world seems, Proto opened my eyes to realized that in reality, they are hiding in plain sight and we can all see them now..!

IMO one of their secret is probably to keep part of their high level of knowledge secret, as they progress throughout the years to always be above and one step ahead of the mass.

i have nothing against David Icke and his strange spectacular theories but Thomas Henley aka ProtoplasmicTraveler exposed all his discoveries without ever asking something in return, his research always have only one goal...find the truth ! Why he was chosen, why he succeeded where many failed...i don't know..!

He invested an enormous amount of time and energy to exposed it all for us. he braved the storms and never give up. He is one of us and that's one of the reasons i trust him...

It's fascinating how fast new pieces of the puzzle are discovered by everyone here. Until our friend Proto is back, all together we can continue this big journey to find more about TPTB/Rome and the next New World Order and exposed it to the world before it's too late!

edit on 29-1-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

of course they knew ,even before columbus

templars , vikings, etc

You are right my friend..!

Rome always denied it but the Vikings discovered the New World before Colombus. The Viking's reliance on the sea as their avenue of attack and escape motivated them to develop seaworthy ships and reliable navigational techniques with which they could travel vast distances over open water. These advantages enabled them to travel the cold, treacherous ocean to the west and reach the shore of America almost five hundred years before Columbus.

Eric the Red was the first to venture into the distant waters when - having been banished from the island for a series murders - he sailed west from Iceland in 985 or 986 to an island he dubbed "Greenland". His son, Leif Ericsson, continued his father's explorations and in the year 1000 or 1001 sailed southwest from Greenland to the islands off the coast of northern Canada and finally to the shores of Newfoundland. The Norseman found the land so inviting that they stayed through the winter before returning to Greenland.

Was Columbus a Templar...a knight of Rome..? According to the historic documents and maps revealed by Ruggero Marino, Columbus shared their dream of Christians, Muslims, and Jews living in peace in a New Jerusalem, and his voyage across the Atlantic was both to find a new passage to Asia and to find the place where the New Jerusalem could be built.

Marino draws parallels between Marco Polo’s journey east over the Silk Route and Columbus’s sea voyages and reveals that Columbus studied ancient texts and maps from the Vatican Library, access to which was granted by Pope Innocent VIII--who Marino shows to be Columbus’s true father. Innocent VIII (whose own father was Jewish and grandmother was Muslim) was the perfect individual to further the Templars’ plan to create a universal religion combining the spiritual wisdom of the three faiths.

Marino shows that Innocent’s “disappearance” and the story that Columbus merely stumbled onto the New World were part of a calculated political and theological cover-up. While King Ferdinand (the model for Machiavelli’s The Prince) and Queen Isabella of Spain are heralded with funding Columbus’s “discovery” of America, it was Innocent VIII who was the main sponsor and master-mind of the expedition. To obscure the purpose of the voyages, and give Spain the credit for the New World discovery, Ferdinand and his agent Pope Alexander VI (Rodrigo Borgia), Pope Innocent VIII’s successor, initiated the disinformation campaign that has lasted for over 500 years.

edit on 30-1-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here is a 1 hour lecture that might help tie in some of the loose threads or dots not quite connected ..
Forbidden Knowledge - History of the Khazar Empire [Lecture by Jack Otto www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I wanted to post a link to a new thread that needs a look at ..The last vid is really good and connects many dots ..A view at what might be closer to the true history of the time at which we live ...peace www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Thank you the2ofusr1.

To be able to connect all the dots, we have to look every dark corners, all possibilities are interesting, New findings are bringing more light over all hidden secrets of TPTB.

Rome maybe hidden in plain sight but all clues were spread and mixup and even if many conspiracy theorists were close to find the truth about TPTB, none was really able to group everything together. I think this thread plays the role of Headquarder for everyone investigating TPTB and Rome's Secrets..!

I think we are very close to be able to see the whole picture..!

( 596 FLAGS..! We are very close to an ATS legendery 600 FLAGS thread ! )

edit on 2-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The thread is so vast and so much material is buried. I think it would be a great idea for folks to go through it and start threads on many of the key things discussed.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

It's a very good idea because now that almost every pieces of the puzzle are on the table, all who were around since the beginning are able to see the whole picture but for the other, informations is so piled up that it most be properly classified.

The problem is that, Proto already tried to do that, he created a couple of more threads, all with the title '' All Roads Lead to Rome '' followed by a category ( Vatican, secrets etc. ) like chapters but ATS closed every threads and stipulated certain conditions that everything about Rome most be post in the original thread only..!

But imagine if all key informations would be clearly discribe in a '' BOOK '' with defined Chapters, explaining it all clearly in details, i bet such a book would become a best seller and every secrets hidden by Rome would be at last ...disclosed to the entire population of the world !

edit on 2-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Cool Book mick !!

If someone wants to try, go ahead and start a thread but don't use "All Roads ..." in the title.

A specific topic should stand without being trashed.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

A book would be a good idea ..all roads ..combining the info in this thread as well as the other roads thread would be great ...big project but would be a great work ...I miss protos input on ats ...I stop by his site from time to time ..peace

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Superbowl 46 halftime Madonna .....

Looks familiar !!

L-U-V Madonna! Y-O-U You Wanna! "Super Bowl XLVI Half Time Show" Feb-5-12

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hmmm very interesting, Madonna..., Kabbalah's most famous figure, represented as a Ancient Roman Deity, Worshiped on stage by a Roman Army... Rome's Arrogance can only be seen by those who knows that All Roads Lead to Rome..!

The most interesting part is the end...she goes underground..!

Star for you my friend xuenchen

edit on 6-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Is there something else that we don't know, something David Icke's style?

How would u know something u dont know? What would u do after u know about it?

U were right when u say it involved immortals. Ideas are immortal. An idea is bulletproof. U cant run faster than a bullet, but u cant kill an idea with one.

And u were right too when u say it involves religion. Thus gold and religion are 2 sides of the same coin of power. And when i say religion, im not talking about christianity. Christianity is just an extention of the roman PONTIFICUS. And the pontifex itself is probably another extention of another more ancient ecclastic school. It roots probably spaning back to ancient Egypt and/or Babylon (mesopotamia). And guess who their most brilliant student was? The great architect by the same initials resambling jesus christ.

And why would u want to be an immortal as a human species, if u could be something "better"? With more freedom and more choices?

U can also check my aquarius game theory in another thread (illuminati bloodline, or something, in the skunkworks forums), if u are interested

edit on 6-2-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

loaded with babylonian, egyptian, roman, and occult symbolism

too bad the masses don't get it

if anyone wants to know who baphomet is..its the templar secret to all of Rome and the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

why isn't this book in production now? why is thomas henley such a scaredy cat!

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219 >>

join